Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe smiled & waived back, "Have fun Stefani -- you sure were something else."

Chloe then got off the table and grabbed a flute of champagne to sip. It was now nearly dark so lights were illuminating the pool area as she wandered outside to possibly partake of the swimming pool. As she strolled on the patio she noticed a much older man sipping a drink while resting on a lounge chair. "Wow is he old!" thought Chloe. He had scraggly dirty gray hair with a pronounced bald spot. Sagging eye-lids, wrinkles everywhere and jowls on his cheeks further advertised his seniority. And he had a small shriveled penis -- not a pretty sight. Despite his repulsive image Chloe was strangely intrigued and so approached him to start a conversation.

"Hi, I am Chloe and I am wondering are you truly a guest here since you are naked?"

The man laughed and said, "Oh no my dear Chloe, you need not fear, I am not a guest. I am naked so that none of the guests mistake me to be staff and order something from me. My name is John William St Clair and I am actually one of the owners of the club. Since I am too old to have sex, I occasionally come to an orgy so I can gawk at the young people cavorting here. This voyeurism on my part seems to meet my modest sexual needs."

"So how old are you then?"

"I am 81 years old"

"Wow!" gasped Chloe as she realized that John was older than every one of her grandparents of which one had already died. Curiously she asked: "So when's the last time you had sex?"

"It's been awhile, at least fifteen years. I haven't had an erection either for quite some time so I don't think I can get it up anymore."

Sensing a challenge to her female abilities & being one who does not run away from a dare, she said: "Nonsense you are not dead yet. I know men your age are capable of being sexually active. Why the actor Tony Randall fathered two children at your age. That Star Trek actor, you know Scottie as in beam 'em up Scottie, became a father when he was eighty. So let me see what I can do for you."

"But Chloe why waste time with me? You are easily the most beautiful girl at this orgy you can have your pick of the best looking studs here."

"Well they say variety is the spice of life and I did come to this orgy looking for variety. And John you certainly fit the bill for variety. Now hush up & let me take care of you and I expect a good orgasm from you."

With that said Chloe found a soft pillow to rest her knees and motioned John to stand up from the lounge chair. Once he was up Chloe took his small flaccid prick in hand and started slowly stroking gently & was blowing kisses on his cock head. Then she started kissing the cock head and licking the length of his cock. After a little time she popped his entire cock in her mouth and was swirling it around. Despite all this oral stimulation John's cock did not stir.

"Hmm," thought Chloe, "this definitely poses a challenge indeed but I am the woman and I am going to roar." With those thoughts she motioned for his legs to part some more. Releasing his cock she turned around to sit on her ass and positioned herself under his trunk. She held up his cock & balls in one hand to provide room for her next move. She started licking his perineum and his anus. She curled her tongue to form a small battering ram so that she was able to penetrate his opening. That did the trick as John's cock sprung to life and blossomed into a satisfactory erection.

Chloe sported a huge smile and said: "See Johnny my boy, I knew you could do it and I am the lucky one. So what would you like to do with this stiff rod? You want to stick it in my cunt or in my ass hole? Your choice."

"Your pussy of course. I want a real honest to good fuck."

"Your wish is my command Johnny boy. Just you lay down on the chair and I will give you the ride of your life. And I expect that beautiful cock of yours will make me scream."

And so Chloe & John began their coupling. Chloe closed her eyes and as she was riding him she continued smiling as she was indeed truly actually enjoying his cock in her vagina. For some one who had not had sex for the past 15 years John was actually very good and Chloe could sense she would be treated to a delicious orgasm. She soon was panting & grunting in sync with John's thrusts.

Suddenly as she was nearing her orgasm, Randy appeared & spotted them. Astonished that Chloe was fucking an obvious octogenarian and a repulsive one at that, he blurted out: "What the hell are you doing Chloe?"

Chloe gritted her teeth and replied: "I am fucking! What does it look like I'm doing?"

"But why Chloe this old geezer? There are plenty of young studs that clearly can satisfy you."

"Aw shit, Randy! Now look what you have down. My Johnny boy has gotten soft in me. Why don't you mind your own business & get the hell out of here? Let me enjoy my fucking in peace."

"OK! OK! I'm out of here," replied Randy thoroughly shocked by Chloe's vehemence. As he left he resolved, that when they got back to Minneapolis, he would demand an explanation as to why Chloe felt it necessary to have sex with such an old & repulsive man.

Randy's intrusion was most unwelcome for Chloe as she was on the verge of an orgasm. As she felt John's cock softening, she contracted her cunt muscles around his dick, to prevent him from slipping out of her. She leaned down so she could rub her tits on his chest. She also started raining desperate kisses on him and pleaded:

"Oh please my Johnny boy don't go soft on me. I need your hard beautiful cock. You make me warm and tingling." And as she was sensing John perking up, she continued: "Oh yes Johnny my boy, I can feel you getting hard again. Oh my pussy is tingling. Can you feel my tits, Johnny boy? Can you feel how hard my nipples are? That's what you are doing to me. Yes Johnny boy you are fucking me. You are fucking me good. Oh you're so good. Your cock is filling me up. Don't stop my Johnny boy. Please don't stop. Make me cum. Make me scream. Oh I need your cock. Oh I need your cock so bad."

With such encouraging words from Chloe, John William St. Clair was able to do his duty. His cock was rock hard and he was providing truly orgasmic delight to Chloe. He drove himself to his first climax in a cunt in fifteen years and he was in total ecstasy. When she felt the first onslaught of his sperm in her, it pushed her over the edge and she reached her orgasm. She did indeed scream as her orgasm was truly of the stars & fireworks variety.

Chloe beamed a huge smile from ear to ear. When she calmed down she cooed:

"I knew you could do it Johnny my boy. And you did it. You made me scream. Thank you! Thank you Johnny for fucking me. It was a trip. It was good. It was so good Johnny my boy."

Totally flattered John William St. Clair could only sputter: "Oh no my dear Chloe, thank you. For the moment you made me young again. You are a truly awesome girl. I will never forget this. Thank you again for giving comfort to an old man."

Chloe smiled again and winked at him. She blew him a kiss as she got off him. She then went to the pool, dove in and started swimming laps.

Halfway through a lap, a male presumably of a youngish age, grabbed her & turned her around so that she was facing him. Because of the darkness & despite the pool lights she could not easily discern his visage. This occurred at about the deepest part of the pool so that as he was standing still, only his head was above the water line. Instinctively and automatically, Chloe impaled herself on his cock and wrapped her legs around his buttocks as she was hanging on to him. The buoyancy of the water allowed for a non strenuous coupling. He was not feeling any fatigue in standing and holding on to her as he was fucking her. Likewise there was no strain for her to match his thrusts. She knew that had they been out of the water, it would have been much more physically demanding to replicate the kind of fucking that they were doing.

Soon they were joined by another gentleman who apparently was very tall. He had no trouble in positioning himself behind Chloe so that she was sandwiched. The new gentleman quickly inserted his cock into Chloe's ass so that she was doubly penetrated. The water buoyancy paved the way for a most languorous sexual intercourse that Chloe knew would be otherwise impossible considering the strain her body was exerting. The smooth pace of the double fucking provided for a slow and drawn out orgasm for her. The two gentlemen did not actually climax until well after the time Chloe was reaching the end of hers.

After the two gentlemen had unloaded their seed in Chloe's cunt & ass respectively, they disengaged and left her without uttering a word during the whole episode. "I guess I will have to chalk this up as being fucked by a pair of phantom lovers," thought Chloe. She knew that when she closed her eyes she could not conjure up what the faces of these lovers would appear like.

As she got out of the pool and dried herself off, she thought she would go and see what was happening in the second building.