Chloe's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had Michelle's cunt lips pierced and a thick, permanent ring fastened through each, as I remember. Are you waiting to do this one's or not doing it at all?"

"You forgot the little padlock that I used," Mr. Stanford added in amusement. "Michelle was a bit of a slut when I got her, and I kept her locked to remind her of what she was. This one doesn't have that problem."

"I think we'll use one on our slut," Mr. Compton laughed. "You want your cunt pierced, Honey?" he said nodding to me.

"So where's Michelle now?" Mr. Damon asked, ignoring my stammering agreement. "You sell her?"

"Long story. Michelle helped me get Brianna ready, and even though I told her repeatedly that when Brianna was ready I was going to sell her, I don't think she believed me, even though I was actively shopping her at the time. I kept Michelle there with me when I branded Brianna and had her watch me pop her cherry right after because I wanted to make it clear that Brianna was my primary bitch now and that Michelle was for sale. So while she was cleaning Brianna's blood and juice off my cock I told her that I had two guys bidding on her and so far the Mexican had made the highest offer, but that I was waiting for the Saudi to make a counteroffer.

"She immediately started crying and asking what she'd done wrong. I told that she'd done nothing wrong, that she was perfect in every way, but that I'd grown tired of her and needed fresh meat. She kept on begging, telling me she'd serve in any capacity I wanted, and when I again refused, in desperation she asked me if I would have her strangled or hanged instead!

"I told her quite frankly that was out of the question, that it was a total violation of my business ethics. I explained to her that no good businessman who is replacing a piece of property would simply give away or destroy the original. If I bought a new boat or a new car, for example, I told her, I would certainly not destroy the old one, especially if, as in her case, it still had considerable monetary value. I would sell it!

"But she just kept on and on, and I told her over and over again that I simply could not in good faith destroy property that still had market value, and that she was bringing in substantial offers that I did not want to pass up.

"But she just did not want to understand. Finally, she asked if she could do it herself, take her own life, and though it bothered my business sense then and still does, I reluctantly allowed her go ahead and take her own life. I think she used pills. Don't really recall exactly.

"I was damned upset later though when I had to return the good faith money the Saudi and the Mexican had put up, and the fucking Mexican was outraged because he apparently had already lined up a long client list. It was just a bad deal all around. If I had it to do over, I would have simply sold her and been done with it. I'm too soft sometimes," he concluded.

The story and Mr. Stanford's calm telling of it upset me terribly, but what upset me even more was Brianna's nonchalance. She seemed even proud that she was, if not the agent of this horror, certainly the catalyst. I knew Mr. Damon and Mr. Compton well enough to not be surprised by their reaction. They were males, powerful, alpha males who were accustomed to this kind of obedience. But I was shocked by Brianna's reaction. She seemed to feel no connection to Michelle, no understanding that all of us were no more than cunts, mouths, and asses who exist to serve the pleasure of the handful of males strong enough to subjugate us.

But my own reaction was chilling was well. When Mr. Stanford invited Mr. Damon and Mr. Compton to sample Brianna's wares, I wanted to see them hurt her because it would excite me to have my owners reduce this stunning woman to nothing more than what Derrick calls "fuck meat."

12