Chloride! Love for the Ages Ch. 02

Story Info
In the historic old town a big-dick boyfriend shows up.
11.2k words
22.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

This story is about cheaters, swingers, and whores. Don't like that? Click somewhere else.

***************************

In my opening story I learned my suspicions about my wife Jeanie were painfully true. Her infidelity with Donald revealed her cheating ways that she had always steadfastly denied. Between too much to drink and a hard pounding from Donnie's Viagra enhanced cock she let part of the truth out. Once tempted to tell some of the truth to the Englishman while he fucked her I now knew Jeanie was a total slut and my suspicions were confirmed.

It wasn't just a few strangers, or a few dozen other guys. Taking on a couple of strangers or acquaintances each month over twenty years of marriage would put her total for cheating with other men near five hundred. Keeping that as the low figure for a woman that admits to the thrill of another man's seed in her it would be obvious that she didn't fuck some guy just once. One affair at her admittance lasted eight years.

It became pretty clear that although there were many "Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am!" encounters the majority would be back for more. How many times had I come home to my wife after maybe she had juggled a couple of guys that day? And, maybe even more! With all revealed Jeanie wasn't turning down any cock. Bottom line? Could she have fucked someone else three thousand times during our marriage? She probably did!

So, much for my rant! I had said my current wife Jeanie gave me a blow job that ended my marriage, snatching me from my martial innocence with my first wife. I met and fucked a cheater. What made me think there was an on/off button with her?

Now we found ourselves retired in Chloride, Arizona. After being elbow to elbow for two years Donald and Olivia changed our lives. True, after hearing my wife cheat with her husband I cheated on a wife for the only the second time in my life. Since then we have experimented with cheating on each other/swapping spouses. We have done this several times by meeting couples in Las Vegas. It's ninety miles North and the other couples have paid the hotel expenses, etc.

Jeanie eagerly handled the internet connections to the couples. She'd flirt back and forth and send PG photos. When it came time to talk in person we went into Kingman and bought a burner phone with the 200 minutes per month for $15. Within a week she had us in Vegas fucking a much younger couple that was a trade up for both of us. After that it was twice a week for a month.

We couldn't get enough of each other at home either. Jeanie was wanting to fuck, fuck, fuck! At night, every night. Usually during the day once, too. Jeanie would just want it and what guy could turn down any woman that wants it? Lord knows what she was like with her first husband when she was having kids. The way she'd spread her legs maybe they weren't even his.

I could see the way she would look at some of the guys in Chloride. None of us what you would call sexy, but to mangle an old saying, "If I'd give her enough rope she would fuck the guy!"

Then the scheming began:

"I talked to Danny on the phone again today."

I had seen her duck away with the phone earlier. I thought it was the burner phone about our next Vegas trip.

"I don't know Danny. What did you talk to him about?"

"It was Danny. Eight year Danny I used to see a lot."

"You mean nine inch Danny that you used to fuck every chance you got?"

"It's not a secret any more. You know I'm fucking guys. I mean your were right there when I did it."

"Yes, but none of those guys could have the nickname "Nine-Inch Danny"!

"It's not a big deal."

"Yes, it is."

"God, Bill. I fucked him for eight years and you couldn't even tell it."

"So, what's the deal? When have you started talking to him again?"

"We never really quit. When you'd work outside or go pick up the mail I'd call him. He knows what's going on. He knows that it's in the open now. His company is sending him for two weeks on an installation job in Kingman. He would like to see me while he is here and to meet you."

I just stared at her.

"What?? It's not a big deal. Don't tell me you haven't enjoyed yourself with other men's wives."

"But, those are new. This is from the past. I don't have a past."

"Dick is dick. Besides, you'll like Danny."

"Hard to believe I'd like some guy that had fucked my wife for eight years without me knowing about it."

"Oh, you'll be fine. When that nine inch cock pumps into me you'll be right there watching."

That was true. I'd be there watching, but would rather it be someone else's nine inches rather than someone that had a history with my wife. I felt my dick surge a little. Next thing I knew I was fucking her. I watched a little stream of my cum hang from her cunt lips as she walked off into the bathroom to clean up.

Two weeks it would be before Danny arrived. In the meantime we had three more trips to Las Vegas that we both enjoyed very much. I found that there were several women under the circumstances that I enjoyed screwing as much as I did screwing Jeanie.

Two weeks probably seemed like two months to Jeanie. To me it seemed like two days. In any event the Sunday arrived for Danny's flight to Las Vegas where they would rent him a car for use in Kingman. I rather expected he would go to his motel in Kingman and maybe give us a call. That morning Jeanie had been so worked up she wanted me to fuck her. Which I did. At 1:30 that afternoon a rental car pulled into our driveway and beeped the horn.

Jeanie squealed and ran outside to meet Danny striding towards our front door. I watched them exchange a peck on the cheek before they came inside the house. Just inside the door their lips met for a kiss that lasted a couple of minutes. Finally Jeanie broke away. She turned towards me.

"Danny, this is my husband, Bill. Bill this is Danny."

Danny put out his hand for a handshake, which we did. He seemed like a nice guy, good looking, a little shorter than me, and a nice smile. He was younger than I expected, maybe mid to late thirties. I guess I liked him okay enough as long as I didn't PTSD on him for the eight years he had been fucking my wife.

"Forgive me for being blunt." Danny eased his arm around Jeanie's waist and nudged her nearer to him. "After getting it all the time I haven't fucked your little wife in three years and we'd like to get at it."

Jeanie actually blushed when she looked at me. She took his hand and led him to our bedroom with a glance over her shoulder back at me.

"Come on, Honey. Come watch from the chair. You have to see the dick on Danny and what it does to me."

The nine inches was no exaggeration. It might have gone ten. I had already watched him pop the head into her before I settled in to watch. And, Jeanie being Jeanie she rocked into a quick cum before he got it all inside her. I think it was a show for me as he would pull almost all out and plunge back in again as my wife offered loud verbal encouragement for him to fuck her.

"Shove that big thing in me. Give me a big load of cum. I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Things like that as his lunges moved her around on the bed. I could see why she fucked him for so many years. It was spectacular watching them with Jeanie, my wife, getting probably three more inches than I had ever seen her take.

It was almost four o'clock when they finally calmed down with each other. I had sneaked off twice to send a load into the guest bath sink, the last time staying in the living room and listening to the sounds of Danny fucking my wife. When they finally came out Jeanie said she was going into Kingman with him so he could check into his motel.

"While we are there I'll take her out to eat. We'll probably go back to the motel for another round of me fucking her. I'll have her back here by ten."

Then he shook my hand again after which I watched the walk out to his car and leave. My wife apparently was on a date. I sat on the couch and thought about what had happened. That involved me jacking off to what I had seen and the sounds from Jeanie. I caught my load in my hand and washed the cum down the kitchen sink.

At ten-thirty I was feeling anxious when his car finally pulled into the driveway. He kissed her goodnight at the front door and drove away. Jeanie came in all bubbly and giggly like a girl back from her high school prom. She confirmed that she let him fuck her when they checked in, told where they ate, and that told me he fucked her twice more after dinner.

I'm glad she didn't want me to fuck her because I had already cum three times on my own and knew I wasn't going to measure up to the competition. She was all smiles the next morning and took me to bed after breakfast. There wasn't a lot of difference in sex with her than from before. Jeanie was loose and there was a wetness that I remembered from three years before. The wetness was probably cum still in her from where nine inches can put a load.

"That didn't seem so different, did it?" She asked.

"Not so much. Pretty good actually. Hard to believe after watching you take all that inside you."

"No wonder you never caught on for eight years. I had to get used to the last two inches or so all over again, but after a few minutes pretty fantastic."

"I guess he'll be back."

"Every night as long as he is here. Unless you want me to go to him at the motel."

"Last night was weird enough not having you here for those several hours. We've been side by side for for quite a while here in Chloride. I always knew right where you were."

"You knew where I was!" Jeanie laughed.

"Well, I can't remember being in a house alone. I was always the one that would take a trip."

"I could always find someone to come over so I wouldn't be alone." Jeanie giggled.

That was funny to her, but I didn't have a damned thing to joke about. Jealously got to me a little.

Factory work is always in early, out early. Setting up equipment in a factory had Danny in our driveway just before 4:00 P.M. After some brief chit-chat, by 4:15 P.M., Danny had my wife naked over the kitchen table burying his whole length into her from behind. Right on schedule after a minute Jeanie was cumming on his large cock. A few minutes later she hit a big one that caused her to let out a little scream and convulse all over the table top.

When they started they caught me sitting at the table drinking a soda. After he had pumped into her several times I stood up and moved almost beside him to watch his nine inches saw in and out of my wife. When he pulled out before stroking back in again it was amazing how much cock was comfortably inside my little Jeanie.

It wasn't but about ten minutes that Jeanie was cumming hard again and Danny was starting to grunt. He was about to fire a load of his seed probably directly into my wife's uterus. When it hit it was obvious why they liked to fuck each other. He kept it inside her for several minutes while Jeanie moaned and cooed while she came down from a fucking like I could never give her.

Danny's pulling out let a good trickle of cum run from Jeanie's well fucked cunt. Then a glob scooted out and splattered to the floor. I found myself standing next to Danny as he admired his handy work in my wife. To me it was staring at her gaping pussy with fully engorged lips wondering if it was going back to normal.

"Take a turn at fucking your women." Danny grinned. "You know she never gets enough cock."

"Yeah, come on, Honey. Fuck your wife." Jeanie was encouraging me, but there was a condescending overtone to it.

Danny stepped back a little further and I moved in behind my wife. I didn't need a stroke to go balls deep and started fucking her.

"Hey, this feels like old times!" I joked.

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" Jeanie joked right back.

We all had a laugh at my expense. I didn't mind. Sloppy seconds inside Jeanie was marvelous. I'm claiming five minutes before I was cumming inside her. When I stepped back cum ran from her again. Probably half of it was left over from Danny.

"You going to fuck me again there sport?" My wife was smiling at Danny.

I looked. The damned guy was hard again with that big cock pointing straight out as he stepped in for another turn.

"Not so fast. We're going to the bedroom this time."

Danny looked and me and shrugged his shoulders. Then he followed her to the bedroom. Minutes later I heard Jeanie cry out in orgasm. That was something that didn't happen while I was in her. Then a couple of shrieks as he got her good left me fidgety and wondering what to do. I wanted to go watch, but instead went outside where I could still hear her get loud.

About twenty minutes later Jeanie peeked out the door to tell me they were done. I went in to find them still naked and Jeanie starting to prepare us something for dinner. As she moved around the kitchen I took a seat. Then she cried out:

"Oh, fuck! I thought you put it deeper in me that that."

A big splatter of cum was between her feet. Danny laughed at her and told her she was getting older. I couldn't have gotten away with saying that. With her at 50 and him at 35 I don't think she appreciated the comment, but laughed anyway. That gave me an opening to ask something I had wonder about.

"So how did you two meet eleven years ago? Danny you must have been twenty-five at the time."

Jeanie gave the answer ...

"I was at a Walmart looking for a gift for a baby shower. Danny's wife had sent him to buy diapers for their daughter. He asked me if the package he had picked was the right one for a 3 week old. After confirming his pick I commented that making babies was a lot more fun than raising them. Fifteen minutes later he was at our house fucking me. It just kept going after that."

"Then your wife had a baby just three weeks earlier and you were at my house fucking my wife. Is that right?"

"Guess so. It sounds kind of bad when you put it that way."

They were looking at each other like they were going to be going off to the bedroom at any moment if Danny didn't fuck Jeanie right there on the couch. Dinner got prepared and we sat down to eat. I realized that my place at the table was where my wife was leaning over the table for us to fuck her.

I actually liked this guy that had been fucking my wife. We talked through the meal and cleaned up the dishes afterwards.

"With that all done you know what I need."

She tried to give a shy look, but came across as a predator. Thinking about it a predator title fit my wife well. Jeanie grabbed Danny and started kissing him. When they broke it was Danny asking the question.

"Bedroom again?"

"No, fuck me right here."

Jeanie laid back in my recliner and spread her legs wide. Her cunt glistened from the earlier fuckings. Danny went right into her open cunt and started fucking her with steady strokes. It was amazing to see something that huge go inside her with so little resistance. It seemed like fifteen minutes was all they could take. His big cock would get my wife so worked up she'd cum several times and then suddenly she'd take him right along with her. It would be hard to hold back when Jeanie would get that intense filled with his cock and he'd lose his load deep inside her.

We talked some more with the two of them still naked. Jeanie would sit on some paper towels to catch the leakage. They'd sit hip to hip with her under his arm. I knew if he showed any sign of an erection Jeanie would be fucking him again. I asked him a few more questions.

"Danny, tell me about your wife and kids."

It distracted him a little from playing with my wife's boobs and nipples.

"My wife is Asian. I met her is South Korea. She's a real bitch. I should say a real cunt, but that would be misleading. She really hates sex. I fell for the old trick she used to get to the States. She was all over me, sucking my cock, always wanting to fuck. It was great. Then I got her here and she got pregnant. Afterwards it was a million reasons to not have sex. It was really unpleasant to screw her although she screws two of the neighbors on a regular basis. She doesn't think I know."

"So, my wife is a good option for you because ... well ... because she sucks your cock and always is wanting to fuck?"

"Oh, yeah man. I mean I love my kids and wouldn't give them up for anything. Otherwise, I be living near here so I could get to this whenever I could."

Danny fondled Jeanie's tits and she smothered him with a kiss right in front of me. Jeanie was reaching for his cock.

"Let me get this clear. Eleven years ago you two didn't know each other. You had no common friends or acquaintances. You just happen to meet in a Walmart in the baby department. You went to my house and fucked my wife that night and it went on for eight years while at home you had three small children."

"Ummm, yes." Danny replied.

"Well, you two are quite the pair." I looked at my wife. "And, you think this is all okay?"

"She wasn't taking care of him. You never would have found out us if I hadn't gotten drunk and Donnie hadn't almost Viagra fucked me silly."

Danny and I both laughed at her. She started laughing along with us.

"Listen you two. I have an early morning. I need to get back to the motel."

"Not before we make a trip to the bedroom."

They were in there about an hour. It was still early enough that Danny must have gotten back to the motel by nine.

"You seem happy with today." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"I'll say. That was terrific."

"You were back in the bedroom a while."

"I fucked him and didn't want him to leave. We made out for a while and I sucked his cock enough to get him hard again. Then I had him fuck me from behind. God, that thing goes in deep."

We stayed up until after eleven. Incredibly Jeanie hadn't cleaned herself up from Danny repeatedly fucking her, but wanted me to fuck her.

"What? You don't want to reclaim your wife's pussy?"

"I think while Danny is here you are on your own."

"Maybe I should have gone to his motel with him."

That probably was the wrong this to say to me at the time.

"When you came back your only reason to come back here would be to get your shit!"

This was the first time in our marriage that I had taken a stand about her doing as she fucking pleased. To correct that, the first time I knew about anything she was doing what she fucking pleased. Jeanie was pretty stunned and stared at me. After a few minutes in bed I heard her in a weak voice apologize to me.

By four the next afternoon Danny was back to give her a hard fucking before she made us dinner. Twice more her tagged her, one in front of me and once in the bedroom. Then he was gone back to the motel and we were alone.

That took us through Thursday night. Friday night we had plans to show Danny the historic town ofOatman the next day. Oatman in an old mining town that is strictly tourist from car rallies to bike rallies and frequent visits of foreigners in tour buses. The town is sort of like the Chloride that no one forgot about. Wild burros come into town every day to beg for food and attention to the amusement of visitors.

Friday followed the same activities as the previous night with the main festivities being Danny and Jeanie fucking each other. During the time that they would have done the one for the road they were more relaxed. It took longer that normal. I peeked in to check on them. They both seemed to be asleep. Jeanie stirred.

"I wore him out. Look at how peacefully he is sleeping."

We had a king size bed. My side was pretty much empty. Jeanie was snuggled up to him. I went back out to watch TV and catch the news expecting them to join me at some time.

When I checked again both were asleep and still cuddled together. Something made me crawl into my side of the bed. Jeanie moved over enough to kiss me goodnight and rolled back over to Danny. I was kind of used to the guy by now, but wished it was time for him to go back East.