Chocolate and Caramel

Story Info
Black BBW gets to dance and be seduced by a Latino hunk.
844 words
3.32
42.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a dance club where they dance the salsa, tango, and all kinds of Latin dancing. I thought about trying something new that night. I wore my favorite dress; a red baby doll dress with a neckline that showed my cleavage and a skirt shows off my legs and red stiletto heels. My medium-length black hair had volume with curled ends.

The Latin music playing was lively and everyone's dancing, enjoying themselves. I was standing at the bar, listening to the music while sipping a margarita. Then, I heard a male voice behind me.

I turned around and there was this sexy, tall, dark, handsome Latino man standing in front of me. He looked at me with those deep, soulful brown eyes.

He asked, "Would you like to dance?" I accepted his invitation as he led me to the dance floor.

He introduced himself to me as Carlos. Once we were on the dance floor, we were dancing the salsa. I never thought that a fine, hot Latino like Carlos would be very interested in me, a black BBW. But then again, I find him very sexy, about as sexy as either Galen Gering on "Passions" or Ricky Martin in his Living La Vida Loca days. He looked irresistible in his outfit, a white button-down shirt and black pants. He definitely had some moves on the dance floor. While we danced; he placed his hands on my hips. He smelled my skin, inhaling my scent. We danced almost all of the night.

After a night of dancing, we went to his place some dinner and dessert. Carlos was telling me how sexy I looked in my dress. He even said that I was a He couldn't help but look at every curvy inch of me. For dinner, we had some chicken and steak fajitas that he cooked and prepared himself. Then for dessert, we had some sweet and delicious dulce de leche ice cream. I looked into his brown eyes while savoring the ice cream. I licked some of the dessert off of my lips. Then, Carlos kissed my lips, tasting the caramel of the ice cream. Judging from the way he was kissing me, I'd say he was full of passion. It got more passionate when he wrapped his arms around my waist and, pulled me close to him, and lifted me after putting the ice cream back into the freezer.

Once we went into his bedroom, his hands were under my dress, slowly lifting it from my body. His caresses were sweet, soft, and slow as his kisses were passionate, hungry, and deep. I felt his hands caressing my big bottom and hips, down to my thighs as he took off my stockings. He began whispering in my ear in something sexy in Spanish before his lips moved down to my neck. Then, he began taking off his clothes. His shirt was the first thing to go. I was already turned on by his perfect body, which included a well-built chest, eight pack abs, and arms of steel. His fingers were tracing the outline of my black bra and then made its way to the back to unhook it. Once my breasts were freed, Carlos lovingly began fondling and gently squeezing them with his hands while he was still kissing my neck. I also felt his thumbs rubbing my nipples until they were hard. His lips lowered to my voluptuous breasts and started sucking and tasting him. I let out a long moan. He moved to my stomach and then to the waistband of my black panties.

His hand went into my panties where his fingers found my soft, hot, wet woman lips. I moaned and quivered as he touched me there intimately.

Carlos looked at me and said, "You're so beautiful, so sweet, and so hot, my sexual chocolate."

I grinned at him and said, "You, Carlos, are a lusty caramel. You're sexy, passionate, and sensual."

I slowly counted the number of abs with my tongue then slowly caressed his body.

He was still touching me, as I was getting wetter. After that, he slowly pulled them down my legs. I looked into his eyes as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He kissed my lips again as he sat me down on his big, firm bed. Once he took off his jeans, he was in his black boxer shorts. He was behind me, taking his time kissing every inch of my body. I felt his hard body rubbing against my soft, curvy body. He kissed and licked every spot from my neck to my feet. Then, he took his underwear, slipped on a condom, and went inside my love canal deep and slow. He held me in his arms while moving in and out of me and even kissed my neck and shoulders.

I screamed with pleasure as I reached into orgasm. I finally made a loud, passionate gasp as I climaxed. He kissed my lips once more as I settled and slept in his arms.

THE END