Chocolate and Caramel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,971 Followers

But we were both young, and she was hot, and I think the race thing made it a little more excited.

One thing I learned. If you're getting passionate and have your eyes closed, all girls are the same color. So we sat in the Jeep, in the woods, and tried our best to kiss each others' lips off. After a few minutes she slid those great breasts across my chest, before taking my hand and slipping it under her karate uniform. I was fondling and groping her left breast, enjoying the feel of her nipple swelling under her sheer bra, when self preservation instincts took over.

"Jail bait, Jail bait!" went through the small part of my brain that was still getting blood.

I broke off and pulled my hand out, gasping like I had run a marathon."

She sat back and laughed.

"You could give in, you know. I'd never tell. No one would ever know."

Well, I was dumb, but not stupid. She was a teenager, and a secret this juicy would be too hard to keep. She'd whisper about it to her girlfriends, who would tell even more girlfriends, who would tell the boys, and pretty soon it would be all over town.

"Not gonna happen, babe. Buckle up, I'm taking you home."

She laughed again, dragging her fingers across my rampant hard on.

"All right, but you're gonna have the world record for blue balls if we wait."

...............................................

For the next two months I still took her and Gail out with the gang to eat. She always wanted to sit at a table away from everyone else, but I insisted we stay with the group, and I avoided being alone with her.

Finally, she ambushed me. I was home, watching some stupid game show, when she appeared at my door.

"How did you get here?" I asked as she breezed by me.

"Got Joe[one of our karate buddies]to drop me off. Got anything to drink?"

Without waiting for an answer she went into the kitchen, got a coke and a bag of chips, and flopped down on the couch.

"What are we watching?"

I should have taken her home right then. I should have sat in the recliner. I should have stopped it then and there.

But I let her stay. I sat on the couch with her and let her snuggle. We talked. She was being really careful to keep me calm. For a teenager, she knew a lot about seduction. The only time the facade slipped was when I gave her a tour of my house. She looked at my bedroom, and frowned.

"You need to get a bigger bed, honey."

She didn't push it, but she put it out there. Just say the word, and it's yours. Her body language and attitude said "fuck me!".

Before I took her home we got into a pretty serious make out session. Before I even realized it she had her bra off and her shirt pushed up, rubbing me through my jeans while I rolled her nipples. I looked down, and the contrast between her dark skin and my pale hands excited me..

Shondra was the color of dark chocolate, smooth skinned and supple. I felt her tugging at my zipper, and reality kicked back in. I think I jumped halfway across the room.

"Shondra stop!"

She just sat there and grinned, not even bothering to pull her top down.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't like what you see?"

"You know I do. But it's not happening. Put your bra back on, I'm taking you home!"

Her look was far beyond her years.

"We're having trouble with our water heater. Mind if I take a shower first?"

She stood, stretching broadly as she pulled her shirt off. She bent over as she pulled her jeans down, sliding them down to her ankles, before reaching up to slide the purple satin panties over her hips. She turned around to me, totally nude, her thick black pubic hair shining in the light. She cupped her breasts.

"Like what you see? It's all yours sugar, all you have to do is say so. Give me a few minutes, then you can wash my back."

She swayed and jiggled into the bathroom as I stood there speechless. When the blood finally flowed back to my brain I could hear her singing in the shower.

I took the cowards way out and left. I went to the quickie mart and bought a twelve pack, and I didn't drink much. She was actually dressed when I got back, her hair in a ponytail. She saw the beer and smiled.

"Ooh! We gonna party, sugar?"

I really didn't know what to say to her, but decided if I didn't get a handle on it now, I never would.

"No. After I take you home I'm going to have a few and think about what you did. You shouldn't tease like that, it could get you raped."

She was smirking.

"The only draw back to that little scene is you can't rape a willing woman. That's what you got here, never mind my age. I'm one hundred percent, grade A, prime dark meat woman, in capital letters."

She had finally pissed me off.

"No, what you are is an oversexed school girl who doesn't think rules apply to you. You're hot as a firecracker, but you're still a kid. You're trying to give away something you should make me or any man earn. If you don't value it, neither will anyone else. You wanna give me the milk without worrying how the cow is gonna get fed. That's a path going straight to disaster."

She was shocked, and then the tears started. That pissed me off even more. I took her head in my hand and raised it, making her meet my eyes.

"Get my point? You're not getting what you want, someone took your toy away, and now you're crying. You want to be my woman? Then grow the fuck up and start acting like one. We haven't even gone on a date yet, but you want to fuck me? Are you even getting any of what I'm saying?"

She ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the couch and had two beers before she came back out. She had stopped crying.

"Please take me home now." She said it in a flat, emotionless tone.

She was surprised when I didn't take her to the Jeep, but opened up the single car garage I kept locked and pulled out my other car, a 1968 Mustang convertible that was my pride and joy. The look on her face was priceless.

"I think you grew up some today" I said as I opened her door. "This is a ride a woman should enjoy."

She was quiet almost all the way to her apartment.

"Thank you, believe it or not, I agree with you on some of what you said. Now, when and where are we going on our date? That's the first step to a relationship between adults, right?"

She saw the surprised look on my face and she frowned.

"Oh, I see. Talk shit to the little nigger girl, fool around with her some, but when it comes right down to it, you won't be seen in public with her. I get it."

She had thrown the challenge down, and I couldn't resist.

"Shondra, it's not polite for a young WOMAN to use that sort of language. If that's the way you're going to behave when we go out for dinner and a movie, then it's off. You are free next Saturday, aren't you?"

The emotions raced across her face one at a time. Anger, doubt, hope, and finally happiness.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to confirm until I check my social calender, but I believe I've no commitments. I'll check, but let me pencil you in."

"Well, I hope you're free. If not, please call me early enough I can invite another young lady. And early enough I can ask your grandmother for permission."

Well, that little remark showed me what kind of a temper she had.

Her hand flashed, and the slap sounded extra loud in the small confines of the car.

"You asshole! Let me give you a heads up. Starting right this minute there are NO OTHER young ladies in your life. I'll fuck her and you both up, if I catch you."

I was impressed.

"Once again, not the proper way for a young lady to conduct herself. But, I understand. Remember, what goes around comes around. I've got nieces and nephews going to your school. I get the first whiff about any high school romance, and you're gone. Now, apologize."

She sat with her arms crossed with a stubborn look in her eyes until we pulled into her drive.

"I'm sorry. Guess I got a little more growing up to do."

L squeezed her hand.

"Apology accepted. Now, let's go talk to your Gram."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do. She's your guardian, you're her responsibility. You want to start this off right, don't you?"

Her grandmother didn't know what to say for awhile. Finally she let out a sigh and took Shondra by the hand.

"You sure about this? It will be hard, harder than you could ever imagine. You could be letting yourselves be open to a world of hurt."

"And you, Bobby. Are you sure too? She's still got four months before she's eighteen. I know if you want to you'll be doing it, but it'll open you up to all kinds of problems."

She looked into my eyes and made a decision.

"All right. If you're both determined, go ahead. Bobby, she's to be home no later than midnight on weekends, ten during a school night, IF she has no work to complete. I expect you to take care of her, you're older, more experienced. Don't let me down. Agreed?"

"Yes ma'am. You can depend on me."

She patted my hand.

"I believe you. Now, Shondra, I expect you to behave. I know how willful you are. Give me your word."

Shondra hugged her.

"I will. Thank you. I promise I'll behave."

Well, there it was. I was sailing into uncharted waters. I didn't know the wind currents, or where the reefs were. One wrong move and I'd be sunk.

I thought I had reached the quota on surprises for the day until I went to bed. There, spread neatly over my pillow, was a pair of purple satin panties with a note.

"Just a little something for you to sniff while you relieve the tension you're under. After all, I caused it."

.................................................

For two months life was pretty good. I would see Shondra about once during the week, not counting karate lessons, and we generally spent the weekends with each other.

I started helping her with her homework, she was a little shaky in English and science. Both were good subjects for me. I helped her until she started to try to get me to do it for her, so I quit. I also made it clear that I had no interest in anyone without a diploma being in any plans I had for the future. She started working harder.

I did something to come back to haunt me. If she did really good on a test, I would do something special for her, or buy her something. Living on a fixed income, she didn't get a lot of new clothes. So if she got an A on a test, there would be a cute top in her future. Raise a grade average up, jeans or new sneakers.

My niece didn't approve of us, but she kept an eye on her. She told me she was starting to get arrogant about her new clothes and relationship, bragging she could get me to buy her anything she wanted. She talked about what she was gonna do about redecorating my house, and what kind of car I was going to get her. It managed to alienate her from just about everyone, black and white. Finally she bragged that if I got stubborn, all she had to do was give me a whiff of her pussy and I would cave.

One of the football players she had an on again, off again relationship with before me started sniffing around, telling her how much he missed her, how he was gonna be a big man at the college he was going to go to on a football scholarship, and the big bucks he would be making when went pro. She started listening, especially when he started talking about big money.

It was Christmas break, the schools were out, and most manufacturing plants were closed for the holidays. I had to work Thursday and Friday, as a supervisor for a repair crew. It was a big deal to me, it meant they were considering me for promotion. Shondra took a dim view.

"When we gonna party, honey?"

"Later. This is a good thing for me, it could lead to more money. It'll only be until eight, that gives us plenty of time."

Of course we ran into a problem, and I didn't get off until ten. I called, and she was pissed. She told me to go home since it would be so late. Of course I went straight over. Imagine my surprise when she wasn't there.

"Sorry Bobbie, she went off with Gail to do a little shopping. They should be back soon, according to her note."

The words weren't out of her mouth when Gail walked in.

"Where's Shondra?"

She shrugged.

"I have no idea. I haven't seen her since this morning. Why?"

Gram showed her the note.

"Oh shit! I bet she went to the party."

I felt myself getting a little red.

"What party?"

Realizing she said too much, she had to backtrack.

"Never mind. I bet she slipped out to get your present. Why don't you come back tomorrow and have breakfast with us."

"Here's the deal. I admire the way you went to bat for your sister, but you said too much. If I don't know where this party is at in one minute, I'm going to start making phone calls when I get home. You forget how many nieces and nephews go to her school. I'll know where it's at in an hour.

And I will show up, and I will see what's going on for myself."

I waited, she didn't say a word.

"Good night. I don't think I'll make breakfast tomorrow."

Gram stopped me.

"Hold on, Bobby. Gail, if you know anything, tell him."

"All right. Marcus had been after her all week to go to this party the football team was having. She really wanted to go, but knew you'd never do it. I bet that's where she is."

I snorted.

"No wonder she told me to go on home when I called and told her I'd be late. Where is this party?"

"Don't go" Gail said, "it's black only. You wouldn't get past the door."

"Oh, I don't know. I bet I could charm my way in. Where is it?"

Gail sighed. "I'll take you. Maybe I can get you in, if they think you're with me. Promise me you won't do something stupid."

I gave her my best smile. "I promise."

It was in an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. There was about thirty cars in the yard, and funk was blasting so loud you could hear it through the door.

"Hold on to me, and remember your promise."

There was a huge guy at the door, no high schooler this one.

Gail had to yell in his ear. He looked at me and shook his head. I leaned into him like I wanted to say something, grabbed his nuts and squeezed, hard. I never let go as I eased him into an old recliner, yanking once before I turned to Gail.

Gail couldn't see what I was doing and was giving me a look when I yelled in her ear.

"He said we could go right in."

I took her hand and walked in. Weed hung in the air like a fog. There was a keg and some liquor bottles in the corner. Everybody was pretty much trashed, and we didn't see Shondra anywhere.

I started opening doors. In ever one, there were one or more couples making out. I wondered how many laws I had seen violated. Underage drinking, drugs, if this party got raided, there would be a lot teens doing a lot of explaining to a lot of people. After going through all the bedrooms down stairs, I started up the stairs.

Word got out a crazy honky was loose in the house, and the less drunk ones tried to slow me down. I was almost to the top when the first one grabbed me. A knee to the face sent him tumbling down, knocking everyone behind him into a pile.

I found her in the first bedroom, with Marcus. In times of crisis you noticed the tiniest of details. She had on the purple panties she had left at my house months ago. That was all she had on. Marcus was naked, and they were in a lip lock. I don't know how buzzed she was, but not enough to not recognize me and the situation she was in.

"Bobby! Noooo!"

That was all she got out before I was turned around and headed out. I saw all I needed to see.

One guy tried to stop me, but I threw him over the rail. He just lay where he landed.

After that they parted like the Red Sea while I walked out. Gail had Shondra by the hand, in her panties and a shirt, and her shoes and pants in her arms. Marcus was right behind them.

Gail hustled her into the backseat of the jeep. Marcus came up right in front of me, screaming at the top of his lungs while the rest stood on the front porch.

He was trying to save face, and he was really pissed. Again, he was screaming at the top of his lungs so his buddies could here.

"I was going to kick your ass, but the little whore ain't worth mixing it up with a crazy cracker. Her head jobs ain't that good. Get off the yard."

He was just drunk enough to think he sounded menacing and tough.

"How would you know what a blowjob feels like? Most girls use your needle dick for a toothpick.

Everybody knows you cry when they make fun of your equipment. I'm pretty sure they used your dick as the template for tootsie roll juniors.

Do you get royalties from the candy factory?"

They were laughing, and he went crazy. It was short, ugly, and fun. He was on the ground, trying to get his breath.

"Better get up, cunt. You're between me and the road, and I'm kind of in a hurry. I have to get Gail and the slut back before her grandmother gets worried, so get out of the way, fast.

It had been raining off and on, with snow flurries, for days. I didn't have the hubs locked, but the rear tires managed to coat a few cars on the way out. The last I saw of Marcus he was rolling into a ditch full of water to keep from getting run over.

Gail was trying to talk, Shondra was trying to talk between sobs and screams, and I was getting a headache.

"NOT ANOTHER FUCKING WORD UNTIL WE GET HOME! I mean it, shut up!"

It quieted down to snuffles until I pulled in the drive. I got out and yanked the door open.

"Everybody out and into the house. I mean now! Go!"

Shondra tried to talk to me.

"Not a word, you jail bait whore! Get your ass into the house and tell your Grams how proud she can be of your actions tonight. Here."

I reached into the back and pulled out some wrapped presents.

These are for Gail and your grandmother. One or two might be for you. Consider them goodbye gifts."

I carried them onto her porch, laying them on the table. She followed like a puppy. She had managed to get her pants on, but still held her shoes in her hands.

"Go on in before you get a cold. We're through. Don't call, I won't talk to you. Don't show up, I won't let you in and you'll have to walk home. Goodbye, bitch."

I got in the Jeep while Gail and Gram tried to get her up. She had collapsed on the porch. I didn't look back.

................................................

Of course she ignored what I told her and called until I stopped answering the phone. I went out and bought an answering machine so I could pick up when it was someone besides her.

I took one phone call from Gale.

"She's devastated, you know."

"Don't care."

"Yes you do, or you wouldn't sound so pissed."

I sighed.

"You're right, I am pissed, and disappointed. I was actually starting to make plans. Well, better I find out now, instead of later. It's easier to break up than get divorced."

I heard a scream and the sound of a phone dropping. Apparently she had been listening in on an extension. I starting hanging up.

"Wait, Bobby! I didn't know she was listening in.

Please, is there any way you can get over this?"

I let the bitterness come out.

"Yes. Let's go back in time and see if she makes the same mistake. One of the last things a man wants to see is his woman, almost naked, locking lips with another guy. She never really loved me, it was an ego thing for her. Tell her to leave me alone. I mean it. Give my best to your grandmother."

I didn't go to karate for a week. I had projects around the house I wanted to do, and I did not want to see Shondra. The next week I went back. It was something I enjoyed, and no jail bait slut was going to ruin it for me. Or so I thought.

Her mouth flew open when I walked in, and she was on me immediately. I gently pushed her away.

"Stop now. I'm not interested in touching you, talking to you, or being around you. I'm here to learn. Get another practice partner. I am."

qhml1
qhml1
8,971 Followers