Chocolate Covered Strawberries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, right here." he said as he started to cum in her mouth. His whole body quivered at the release. My God, she was amazing. Ella savoured the taste of his cum in her mouth before swallowing it. He tasted so good, so she went back down and kissed the top of his now very sensitive cock. He quivered again, and pulled her back up to him.

"You didn't have to do that, you know" Steven said kissing her on the forehead.

Ella placed her head on his chest "I know, I wanted to."

He smiled "You are truly amazing, you know that?"

Ella looked up at him "I know" she answered. Then they both laughed.

After laying in each others arms for a few minutes, Ella knew she had to go. She apologized for having to leave so quickly but Steven dismissed her apology assuring he understood completely why she had to go. Ella returned home and climbed into bed before Kevin came home from work. She knew she couldn't see him; she needed a little time to process what had just happened.

The next morning Ella mentioned to Kevin she needed to do some shopping and headed out the door just after lunch. She really was going to store, but not before making one more stop. She had to see Steven before he left. She walked up to the front desk and asked them to call his room for her. The guy at the front desk informed her that he had already checked out. Disappointed she turned to leave.

"Wait, Miss."

Ella stopped.

"Is your name Ella?"

She turned back around. "Yes it is" she replied.

"This is for you."

He reached behind the desk and handed her a small box. There was a note attached that read

My Dearest Ella,

When I came back to town I never imagined I would see you again. Running into you in that sweets shop was more than a dream come true. Last night was more than I could have ever imagined. You are a beautiful woman, and I missed being with you. I don't think I could have handled saying goodbye to you again, so I hope you forgive me for leaving so quickly. I bought you a little something, please enjoy them and think of me.

-Steven

P.S. If my travels bring me back to this area again, I hope we run into each other.

Ella opened up the box to find two chocolate covered strawberries.

12