Chocolate Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
E-Mail from internet friend.
2.9k words
3.68
18.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday I received an e-mail from a long time internet friend. She is one that I have been talking to for ever and been making sexual jokes to. In her e-mail she says she has some time off coming up and has decided to travel across the country and visit Maine.

I looked her up on instant messenger, but she wasn't on. In her e-mail she asked me where I was in Maine. I responded to her my city and joked in response that if she was really planning on visiting that she better pack light.

Later that evening I was talking to my wife about the e-mail and my response. She told me that I know the rules on that. She repeated them, like I needed her to do that. "Don't make anything I can't afford, NO STD's and not to bring it in our bed."

I laughed at her and said, "Once she saw this old man she would be running down the runway for the next plane outta here."

We both laughed. She then asked me which one it was that I was talking about. I looked through my pictures on the computer and found a couple pictures and showed them to her.

She then said that she wasn't her type.

When she said that I asked why she says that.

She says that she was too dark for her.

I laughed and asked if she was being racist. I said if she was then she then this is coming from a woman that told me about having an affair with a married colored person before.

She said I was right and it was wrong of her to say that. She then said that I could have her all to myself.

I told her that wouldn't be an issue anyhow, because this girl is 25 and I don't think she really would want me for my stud services.

She told me that she might want someone with the experience not for what I lack. She laughed.

I asked her if she was complaining for what we miss out on when the 4 year old jumps into the bed most of the time. I said that if the 4 year old would stay in her own bed that she would get it more often.

She said that we have been doing good on our sex life lately and in time the 4 year old will stay in her own bed and she will see about the performance then.

As we were talking I got a response back from my e-mail that was from my friend again. It read;

"I will be at the Portland airport on Saturday around 1pm. I am going to be dressed in red bikini top with white shear summer blouse and denim shorts. I will only have one piece of luggage that I will carry on and off so I don't have to wait for those idiots to lose my stuff. Hope you like what you see."

I read this to my wife and she laughed and said I better take the van because that message really means that she is packing half of her house. She then told me that I better go buy a couple condoms because I might get lucky.

I told her the only place I was getting lucky was in our bed with her.

She laughed and said I was probably right, but we weren't going to know sitting out here talking. She stood up and walked out of the room.

I responded to the e-mail and said that I would meet her on Saturday at the airport.

I followed my wife's lead and went into the bedroom. I stripped down and crawled into bed. I was leaning over to kiss my wife goodnight when she started asking questions.

"What are you going to do with your friend while she's here?" She asked.

I responded, "I guess I could show here some of the sites around, like the Light House and where some of the beaches are."

Then she reached down and grabbed my cock and said, "What if that sexy young well tanned girl was to grab you like this?"

My cock grew rock hard and I still laughed. "Not to worry Hun. She is just taking a vacation and I doubt she is coming here to get your meat."

"She won't like you anyhow." She said.

With that comment I sat up on my elbows and asked, "Why not?"

She laughed and said, "Because you know that a black mans cock is much bigger all the way around."

I asked, "Are you complaining? Do you want your old lover back?"

She grabbed my cock even harder and said, "I am very happy with your size. You know how to use it and when you don't use it you know how to use this tongue." She lunged forward and sucked my tongue into her mouth.

With that I grabbed around her back and noticed she had nothing on. I pulled her close to me and pressed her breast into my chest. I then laid her gently on her back and broke our kiss.

Slowly I started kissing and licking my way down her neck. I worked my way between her breasts and traced my tongue around her breast teasing her. I planted small kisses between her breast and continued down her stomach to her soft patch of hair.

I slowly kneeled between her legs and started kissing back up her stomach to just under her breast.

She started breathing harder but managed to ask me, "Is this what you are going to do with your young girl from California?"

I stopped and asked, "If I did, would you get jealous?"

"Just do me like you would if I was her." She said.

With that in mind I said, "Then I guess we will stop here, because she is a friend and I don't think she really is coming here for that."

My wife grabbed my hair and said, "Have some fun and pretend she's only here for that."

I laughed and kissed her nipple.

She said that was more like it.

I started speaking as to what I would do to that beautiful silky body I have seen for years. I started kissing her arms and said that I would have to taste every body part. I worked my way back into torso and kissed her neck.

She asked, "How would that taste?"

I said, "It would taste like heaven."

"And what about your wife?" she asked.

"Do you want some of her too?" I asked, laughing a little.

We both started laughing and I nibbled at her ear lobe causing her to moan softly.

I then started kissing her neck again. I work my way down to her breasts and run circles around her nipples. Her breasts start growing from the attention and her nipples become very hard.

I tell my wife, "I would hope her nipples become this hard before we get our clothes off."

She reach down and grabbed my hair and said, "You only wished you could get so lucky"

I laughed and continued working on her nipples and making her let go of my hair. I then sucked them into my mouth causing them to become beautiful buds on a flower.

I worked my tongue down from her breasts to her stomach and planted small kisses ever inch or so. I felt her pubic hair touching my chin and I started kissing her hips from left to right. I slowly sat up and reached beside me to pull one leg onto my lap. I then started kissing her toes and worked up the top of her foot.

She said "WOW. You have never done that before."

I responded, "You never gave me another girl in your body before."

"I guess I should give you someone new every night." She said.

"Sounds like fun" I smirked.

I continued kissing her foot and worked my way up to her calf and made sure I ran my tongue over almost ever inch of her leg I could till I reached her mound in the middle. I then sat back up and grabbed her other leg.

She spoke, "Please, you are getting me all wet and I want your cock deep in me."

"You told me to do to you as I would my new girlfriend. I need practice if I am to get it right." I laughed back at her.

She said, "But I think I get the picture and need some cock NOW."

I lifted her foot to my mouth and repeated with this foot as I did with the other foot and leg.

When I got to her mound in the middle this time I spoke, "I imagine her with a clean shaven pussy, but yours will do for now."

She quickly closed her legs and said, "Are you complaining about how I shave?"

"No." I said, "But after all you said pretend. So I am. Want me to tell you how I see her pussy?"

"I just want you to do me" she said.

I gently spread her legs and looked at her pussy.

"I see a beautifully tanned bikini line and a silky smooth pubic region." I said. "Her pussy is glowing pink and wet from all this tasting."

I reach down and start fingering her pussy lips and describe as how wonderfully big her clit has gotten from all of this. She moans and arches upwards as I ran my finger over her clit. I tease the hood of her clit and making her moan even more.

She starts screaming, "Please fuck me."

"This is my black beauty and I am going to enjoy every bit of it." I said. "If you want my cock then I want something else."

"Anything!" She says.

"Are you sure?" As I tease here clit a little more. "Anything could be almost everything."

She starts thrusting from my fingers on her clit and her pussy lips. I can feel the juices trickling out.

She then says that with what I have done so far nothing is too much tonight.

With that in mind, I reach over to the dresser and open the bottom drawer. I pull out some lube and a butt plug with a stopper. It is about 4 inches long and about 1 ½" inches in diameter.

She looks over and speaks, "Would you use that on your chocolate dream girl?"

"No, but if she wanted both of us I would tell her you love it" I said.

"You wouldn't tell her that I am curious would you?" She asked.

"If I got this far with her do you think I wouldn't? I said.

I then starting lubing up the plug and she asked me to stop.

"I want you to fuck my pussy with it and then stick it in my ass from my own juices tonight." She said.

I was a little shocked knowing that would be still a tight fit. But I obeyed her wishes and brought the plug to her wet pussy lips. I started fingering her clit as I worked the toy up and down her pussy opening.

"Please, stick it in." She screamed. "I need it."

I then slowly started putting the toy into her pussy and she reached down and showed me how bad she wanted it when she grabbed the base and pushed it right in her pussy. She then started pulling it in and out like a mad woman in heat.

I leaned down and spread her legs further apart and stated licking her clit and sucking it in to my mouth. She was arching her hips up to my face wanting me to do it harder.

I then took the toy from her hand and worked it in and out of her pussy making sure it was wet. I saw her juices flowing out of her and down to her asshole. I knew now was the time.

I removed the toy slowly from her pussy and guided it to her rosebud below. She rose higher to receive this gift. I pushed gently on the toy and saw her pussy juices surround the tip as I pushed it inwards slowly.

She reached down and worked her clit more as I started pushing the toy in and out to let it get wetter from her juices that were flowing.

Finally the plug reached maximum width and slid right into her ass. She lowered her ass a little to the relief of the pain. She slowed down on her clit work.

She said, "Now that I have my ass being fucked I need your cock in me."

I said, "Only one thing left to do."

"What?" She asked.

"I want to fuck you doggy style and hit the plug with every deep thrust." I said.

With that she rolled over to expose her ass to me. I saw the base of the plug pulsating as she got onto her knees.

"Please fuck me." She said.

I reach down and ran my hand to her clit and up her pussy lips to her plug. I pulled on the base gently to ensure it was good and tight. I rotated it both directions and her ass came further up towards me.

I then reached down to kiss her ass cheeks. She shook from the touch of my lips. I got behind her ass and let my cock rest in the crack of her ass. I lowered myself down and reached up to grab her beautiful tits. Her nipples were still rock hard. I squeezed her breasts and she backed her ass further to me.

She then reached from below to feel for my cock and I let her grab it. She guided it to her pussy and played with her clit with the tip of my cock. She then pushed my cock into her very wet and hot pussy.

I kneeled back further to watch as my cock worked its way into her pussy slowly. I started doing small strokes to let it get all the way in. I watched as her plug was nearing my groin area.

Thinking of what she said before about anything I decided to do what I knew she didn't like in the past. I withdrew my cock outwards till I just had the tip in her pussy. She knew what I was up to and shout out a quick "NO", but she was too late.

I thrust my cock deep into her in one quick stroke hitting her cervix with the tip of my cock and feeling the base of her plug being driven in deeper. She screamed like never before as I rammed her. I held my cock deep in her pussy and I could feel it pulsate at her cervix with the tip.

She almost collapsed as I had rammed in so hard.

I pulled my cock back and said, "You said anything and that was anything."

I once again rammed her pussy and ass. She spoke, "Please, don't stop. I want you deeper."

I began to give her deeper thrust and she was breathing heavy. I could tell after minutes of this that her pussy was ready to blow. I kept my long deep strokes up as she was moaning louder than I have heard her before. I reach down to her hips and pulled her into me even harder and harder. She was burying her face into a pillow and screaming.

All at once her ass rose and I felt her cum in a gusher like I had never felt before. It was so hard that she pushed my cock out of her pussy. She even pushed so hard that her ass toy popped out and was stuck in between us.

I reached down and placed the tip of my cock back into her pussy and it was the first stroke it needed to cum inside of her. I filled her pussy with my cum and I could feel both of our juices flowing out of her pussy. I continued pumping the last of my load into her pussy. I pulled out of her slowly and she collapsed onto the bed.

I lay beside her and kissed her mouth.

She said, "That was the best. Are you going to do that to your new girlfriend?"

I couldn't believe that she could still think of that after all that we just did.

"I am going to do what ever she wants me to do to her." I responded.

Half joking she asked, "What if she packs her own toys and wants to fuck your ass?"

"If she wanted to I would let her, but she better expect that I have a couple fantasies I would fulfill." I responded laughing.

"And what would that be?" She asked.

"As young as she is I would pretend she was a college student that I kidnap and rape." I said.

"Maybe you can't rape the willing." She said.

"I know. But you asked." I said.

"She could be one of those girls that would kidnap you and make you her slave." She said.

With that I laughed and kissed my wife and said I loved her. We both snuggled and fell fast asleep.

To be continued...