Chocolate Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so going to tit-fuck her," Hank declared to the others as he felt the large globes.

I was a little surprised when Tom showed signs of being the first to cum. He began pumping into Diane's mouth more quickly.

"Yeah, yeah - suck it baby," he said. "Daddy's going to give you a nice big load." I saw him stiffen, obviously coming in her mouth. Diane continued to suck him but did pull back a little and cough. Tom was OK with that; he took his cock out of her mouth and finished coming on the side of her face. Joe was there almost immediately, taking a picture of Diane's face, with a cock laying streaks of cum on her cheek.

"Make sure you email me that," Tom told him.

"No problem."

Mike wasn't far behind him, quickening his pace as he fucked her. He crouched close to Diane and fucked her until he stiffened.

"Ah nice! So nice," he groaned as he came. "What a good fuck." He pulled away and I assumed one of the other three would take his place. Instead, Mark, who had gotten totally nude, climbed up on the table and lay on his back.

"Help her get on top of me," he told the others. "I want those tits in my face when I fuck her."

Mike and Hank started maneuvering Diane toward Mark but as they did so they pulled her blouse down her arms, stripping it off her. Her bra came with it, leaving her topless. They quickly did the same with her skirt and panties; when she mounted Mark she was naked – and as promised they had not asked her to take anything off.

Mark pulled Diane onto his cock and began fucking up at her. His head lifted and his mouth went to her breasts, sucking at her hard nipples as he fucked her. Diane reacted to the sensation and began fucking back, grinding her clit on his pelvis on the down-strokes. The two established a rhythm that they kept up even as Diane lowered her upper body to improve Mark's access to her breasts.

I should have known that Joe would be the one who would take this to a new level. He had been rummaging in the pantry that was part of the conference room and had found olive oil. He went over to the pair and poured some oil on his hand. He then began to run his hand over Diane's lower back, dipping closer and closer to the crease of her ass. When he finally found the opening there Diane gasped but did not tell him to stop. Encouraged, Joe got more aggressive, rubbing her and finally penetrating her with a finger. This brought a moan from Diane but, again, no objection. Instead she ground down on Mark and quickly reached a climax.

"Mmmm, ah, ah, ah....," she moaned as she came.

Joe almost grinned. "I think someone likes a little backdoor action, Mike."

"Let's see if she likes two at the same time – DP her," Mike suggested.

Joe was only too happy to go along with the suggestion. He climbed onto the table and positioned himself between Mark and Diane's legs.

Supporting himself with one arm he lowered himself until his cock was nestled in the full cleavage of her backside.

"Spread her ass for me, Mark," he asked, his voice filled with impatience and excitement.

Mark reached out with both hands and took each cheek of Diane's ass in his palms. He opened them, giving Joe easier access to her and Joe moved quickly to put his cock at her opening. He moved forward slowly and seemed to meet resistance.

"Tight," he said. "She's tight back here."

"Try more oil," Mike suggested. He came over with the bottle and drizzled oil onto Diane's backside. Joe pushed forward again and seemed to make some headway.

I expected Diane to stop them and refuse this extraordinary act but instead she gasped and said breathlessly "Please be gentle."

Joe moved back and forth slowly, penetrating her a bit at a time. He had to tell Mark to stop fucking her to make progress. Finally he bottomed out, his cock fully embedded in Diane's ass.

"OK Mark, I'm there," he announced. "Now we fuck her together."

Joe pulled back and went forward into Diane's ass. She grunted as he drove into her. He did it a few more times until she seemed looser, lubricated enough that he could begin fucking her smoothly. He began to fuck her ass in slow, deep strokes that made her body quiver.

"Damn, Joe," Mark groaned. "I can feel you fucking her. This is unbelievable!" Mark picked up the rhythm from underneath, matching Joe stroke for stroke. Diane began to pant as the two men fucked her.

"Feel her starting to move?" Joe asked Mark. "She's getting into it, aren't you, you little slut?"

"Ever been DP'ed before, Diane?" Mike asked from her side. She shook her head no as she continued to let the men use her. Her eyes closed as the sensations seemed to build in her.

Tom wasn't wasting the scene in front of him. He had his phone out and was recording the remarkable event - the lovely, big-titted marketing manager being gangbanged by the sales force.

"Want them to stop?" Mike taunted her. He could see that she was building to a climax despite the situation.

"No, damn you all," Diane panted. "Fuck me harder, you bastards."

Mike and Joe picked up their pace with that comment and Diane soon stiffened in climax.

"Coming, oh God, I'm coming on your cocks!"

I could see that all of the salesmen were amazed at this, as was I. But Mike wasn't done.

"I think we need to complete the scene," he commented. "She's not quite airtight. Hank, do you think you can get to where she can give you a blowjob?"

"I can do that for sure," said Hank. "But I still want to tit-fuck her."

"Then just don't come," Mike answered impatiently. "But I want Tom to have shots of her filled with a cock in every hole. I'll bet she likes it too!"

Hank quickly climbed on the table, which fortunately was a solid one. He knee-walked over to Diane's face and put his cock at her lips. Her eyes opened; when she saw his cock she opened her lips and he slid into her.

I was stunned. I never would have believed that she would let herself get into this situation, much less be a somewhat willing participant. But here I was I was watching as she serviced three men at once, one of whom was butt-fucking her. I blamed it on the shots she had done on top of whatever she drank at the bar.

It didn't take long for the two managers fucking her to climax. Joe was first, apparently already aroused at the prospect of fucking Diane's ass and then the actual event.

"Ah, her ass is so tight! I'm going to cum! Going to fill your sweet ass up, slut." He pumped her through his climax and rolled off onto the table, panting hard.

Diane rose up now, giving Hank a better angle on her mouth and Mark access to her swaying breasts. Mark quickly began to work on her nipples again, which set both of them off.

"Oh! Suck my nipples hard!" she exclaimed, letting Hank's cock slip out of her mouth as she ground down on Mark in climax again.

Mark stiffened below her and held her tightly against him. I knew he was pumping a load into her, which he finished by resuming a slow fucking motion. He gently moved her off of him and Diane rolled onto her back on the table, breathing hard and clearly tired from the intense fucking she had just gotten.

Hank was not to be denied. He moved to straddle Diane, his cock lying between her breasts, which were splayed out to her sides.

"Hold your tits together," he told her, moving the two globes in place to show her what he meant. Diane's hands went to sides of her breasts and supported them as Hank began to fuck into her cleavage.

"Here, you might need some of this," Mike suggested, drizzling olive oil into her cleavage. Hank quickly began a rapid fucking pace.

"Can't believe I'm doing this," he said to no one in particular. "Finally getting to fuck her rack after checking it out for years. Squeeze those tits together Diane."

Diane gathered up the flesh of her breasts and pushed them together harder, increasing the friction on Hank's cock. Hank's head went up and his hips pushed forward into the soft flesh.

"Nice, Hank," Mike commented. "Give her a big pearl necklace – I'll bet she looks good in pearls." He turned to Tom, who still had his phone out.

"You getting all of this?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Tom assured him. "This is going to be fun to watch later."

"Make sure you get shots of her face and his cock in her tits," Mike instructed him. "We can always photo-shop out faces in shots that show us."

As they talked Hank was working himself up to his climax. Mike reached over and rubbed Diane's crotch as Hank got closer, and she squirmed at the contact.

"I think she's still pretty hot for us," he commented.

"Good, because I'm fucking her next." Tom replied.

Hank lifted up from Diane's breasts and brought his cock to her mouth.

"Suck me a little," he instructed here. "Then I'll finish between your tits."

To my surprise Diane complied without protest. She tilted her head upward and Hank pumped his cock into her mouth. She sucked on him in this position for a few minutes. I could see he was working closer to his climax, so I wasn't surprised when he moved back down and resumed running his cock into her cleavage. It wasn't very long before he started shooting an impressive amount of cum on her upper chest and neck.

"Damn, that's nice!" he gasped out as he continued to cum. He stroked the last of his climax onto her chest, rose up and put his cock to her lips.

"Give him a kiss good-bye – for now," he told her. Diane lifted her head and lightly sucked the end of Hank's cock, making him shudder.

As soon as Hank moved off her Tom was on the table between her legs.

"Stay right there, baby," he said, almost gloating. "You and I have unfinished business. Remember how I told you, what, maybe a year ago, that I was going to fuck you?"

"Yes," Diane said softly.

"Well, here we are." He moved forward until his cock was lying on her lower belly and lowered his head until his mouth was at her right ear. "I am going to fuck the shit out of you," he told her. "You think you've already been fucked tonight? That was just a warm-up. Now comes the main event."

He moved so his cock was at the entrance to her cunt and pushed forward. Diane grunted as he penetrated her. His cock only went in an inch or two despite the lubrication from the other men who had fucked her. Tom drew back and lunged forward. Diane groaned as his cock burrowed deeper into her, but it took several more thrusts before he was in her completely. Diane's hands went to his back; I couldn't tell whether she was pulling him into her or starting to struggle. Tom stopped thrusting at her and just lay there fully penetrating her but not fucking. He rotated his hips to grind his pelvis into her clit and Diane groaned.

"I think she wants it, Tom,' Mike offered.

"Oh yeah, she wants it," Tom answered. "Don't you Diane?"

"You sick bastard," Diane spat out at him. "All of you, you're sick bastards." It was the first anger I had seen in her. I started to consider intervening, although I was obviously a little late for that.

"Yeah, we're bastards," Tom agreed. "And you're a slut. Aren't you?"

Diane said nothing in reply but blushed vividly. Tom laughed and began to thrust into her. I could see that Diane was trying to mute the little cries coming from her with each thrust but Tom was pounding her hard. He fucked her at a moderate pace for a few minutes and then sped up. He took more of his weight on his knees to free up his hands. With more freedom he was able to hold Diane's breasts on each palm and he began to roll her nipples with his fingers. Diane began to buck her hips to meet his thrusts, thrashing her head side to side and gasping.

"I'm..oh God, I'm.." she panted

"Yeah, you're going to cum for me, aren't you?" Tom gloated.

"She's into it now!" Hank shouted.

"Cum for me," Tom ordered her.

"God! Oh God! Ngg...oh!" Diane arched her back and rolled her hips, her arms going around Tom's back to pull him into her. She went through a series of spasms as the orgasm washed over her in waves. She was breathing heavily now, trying to get through the intense feeling even as Tom continued to stimulate her.

"She's a hot one, alright," said Mike. "Just like we thought she would be."

I realized that Tom hadn't come during that session, which meant he wasn't done with Diane yet. As she drifted back to reality I think she began to realize the same thing.

"Ready for some deep fucking now?" Tom asked her rhetorically. He moved his arms down to her knees and drew them up on either side, rotating her hips upward. He drove into her in this new position and Diane gasped, her eyes going wide.

"That's right," he told her. "It's deeper now, isn't it? Feels good, doesn't it?"

Tom grinned and picked up the pace of his thrusts again. He drove into her with the full length of his cock, pulling almost all the way out when he withdrew. Diane looked as though her arousal was building again as she was panted in time with his assaults.

Tom shifted forward and moved Diane's legs onto his shoulders.

"I think we can go a little deeper still," he told her.

Diane held her breath as Tom withdrew and thrust into her again, deeper than before. Diane's eyes widened. "God!" she gasped. But he wasn't done. He forced her legs downward, rotating her hips even higher until her pussy was fully exposed. He moved forward to get maximum penetration and plunged forward.

"Oh!" Diane cried out. I could see that she was already building toward another climax as Tom penetrated her and ground his groin against hers, increasing the sensation and depth. He began to pump into her, hard and deep, and Diane went crazy. Her hands came up to grab Tom's ass and draw hm into her even harder. Mike, meanwhile, was recording the entire event. The recording would leave no doubt that Diane was a willing participant even though she hadn't started out as one.

"Yeah, this is what you want," Tom panted out as he fucked her. "And we're going to give it to you regularly. We have pictures and video of you being a total slut, and social media will love it if you don't cooperate from now on."

"You," Diane panted. "You can't do that. You all have families."

"Never heard of Photoshop?" Mike asked. "We won't be in the shot of you taking two cocks, but you will."

Tom was getting close as he continued to fuck Diane. He shifted his weight again so he could squeeze her breasts, drawing a low moan of pleasure from her. He sped up still more, his face a grimace with the effort, his legs making a slapping noise as he slammed into her. The others began to clap with his thrusts, chanting, "Diane, Diane, Diane."

Diane flushed at the sound of her name, the red starting in her face and traveling down her neck onto her chest. She began to shake as her eyes closed and she began to climax yet again.

"Yeah, she's getting off again," he growled. "And so am I. Take it slut!" He ground into her, and I was sure he was pumping hot semen into her as he did so.

"Yeah, such a good fuck," he gasped. "I'm going to love fucking you every time I come into town."

'The hell you are!' I thought. They may be able to edit themselves out of the pictures and video, but I had a recording too. Diane would not have to submit to them!

Tom stroked into her slowly now, eking the last of his orgasm into her body. Spent, he rolled off her and eased himself to stand next to the conference table.

"She's all yours," he told the others. "I'm done for the night."

I figured Hank was probably done too, having come between her breasts not too long ago. The other three, however, were hard and ready to go after watching Tom fuck the pretty marketing manager. Diane lay on the table catching her breath and recovering. When she saw them waiting for her she flinched.

"No, I'm too sore," she pleaded. "I can't."

Mike began to help her down from the table. Diane tried to get her footing but he forced her onto her knees instead.

"That's understandable," he said. "Tell you what, all we want from you now are blowjobs. Do the three of us and we're done – for tonight anyway. There'll be other nights, and I think some customer calls too. As of tonight you're our pet slut."

The three men moved so they were all accessible to Diane's hands and mouth. She seemed to resign herself to the fact that she had three more cocks to satisfy. She rose up on her knees as Mike moved forward, took hold of his cock and slid her mouth down the hard shaft. Her other hand went to Mark's cock on her right. Once Mike's cock was secure in her mouth her left hand moved to Joe's and she began to suck and stroke the three men.

"Yeah, suck that cock," Mike encouraged her. "I love seeing your pretty mouth with my cock in it."

"It's like she was born to do this," commented Mark.

"Make it good," Mike instructed her. "We've already come once tonight so you need to put some effort into this."

Diane bobbed her head, her lips a tight circle around Mike's cock. Mike rocked his hips in rhythm with her efforts, fucking into her mouth as she moved forward.

"Yeah, that's better," he told her. "Now you're getting into full cocksucker mode." The others laughed at that, all the while watching her suck Mike and hungrily awaiting their turn between her lips.

I could see that Diane was indeed sucking him hard, bobbing her head quickly and rotating her mouth on the shaft of his cock. She must have been good at it because Mike's breathing picked up soon and his hands went to her hair.

"Shit, I'm getting close," he growled. "She's good at this – for sure this isn't the first time she's sucked cock. Ahhh!"

I could only assume he was starting to cum in Diane's mouth. This became clear when he took hold of his cock in one hand and laid it across her face while holding Diane's head with his other hand. Confused and startled, Diane tried to pull away, but Mike held her head there while cum jetted across her eyebrow and onto her forehead. Mike moved his cock around so the next shot of cum erupted across her nose and right cheek.

"Luckily, I've been saving up for the past week," he said. "I wanted to make sure I did a good job painting your face if it came to that."

As Mike pulled back Diane tried to wipe the cum off her face but he moved to stop her.

"Might as well leave it," he ordered. "You have two more loads that are going there anyway. We want your face all pretty for the final picture."

Joe quickly shifted sideways and moved his cock to Diane's mouth. She was still blinking from a streak of cum oozing into one eye, but took him between her lips and began to suck.

"Yeah - damn, Mike – you weren't lying! She's got a sweet mouth. Suck it, baby!"

Diane began to work on him much like she did with Mike, her right hand still holding Mark's cock. Tom continued to record the action on his phone, concentrating on shots of Joe's cock sliding into Diane's face. He looked like he was just far enough away to get her entire face in the shot without identifying whose cock she was sucking. 'That's fine,' I thought. 'I have all of you on video.'

"Play with my balls," he ordered her. Diane's free hand went between them and cradled Joe's sack. She bobbed her head even faster, trying hard – I thought – to get Joe off quickly. He was having none of that, however. He pushed her head back and rubbed his cock all over her face, spreading Mike's cum around until her entire face glistened with it.

"Now your face is made up properly," he joked. "OK, gulp it down again." Diane went back to sucking his cock, her eyes closed now, trying not to see what was happening to her.

"Oh shit, she does this thing with her tongue," Joe said. "She do that to you, Mike?"

"Yeah, really gets you going, doesn't it?"

"No shit. But it feels so good I can't tell her to stop. Ah, crap! She's got me there!"