Chocolate Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like Mike, Joe waited until he started to cum and pulled his cock out of Diane's mouth, spraying her face with his ejaculation. Diane flinched backward but Joe held her in place, aiming his orgasm at her eyes. The viscous fluid stuck there and began to ooze down her face.

Having watched and waited for the others Mark almost shoved Joe aside to get at Diane. He groaned in pleasure as she took him into her mouth and began sucking. Apparently, however, he expected more for his patience. His hand went to the back of her head and forced her toward his body.

"Take it all in," he growled. "Fill that mouth with it."

Diane lurched as his cock buried itself in her mouth. I didn't think Mark was particularly big, but he almost certainly was at the entrance to her throat. His hand gathered a fistful of her hair, making a ponytail of sorts and he used this to force her onto his cock as he fucked into her mouth.

"Jesus, Mark," murmured Hank. "You're like, skull-fucking her."

"Yeah, and notice how she's handling it. Pretty good, no?"

Mark fucked Diane's mouth like this for another minute and then suddenly released her head.

"OK, you do all the work now," he instructed her. Diane began to swirl

her head on his cock while keeping up a bobbing motion.

"Damn, that's nice," Mark muttered. "I see what you guys mean. Mike, you sure I can't cum in her mouth – that would be so good."

"Not tonight," Mike told him. "I want her face full of cum for the picture."

"OK, OK," Mark complained. "Hear that, baby? There will be other nights. I can't wait to have you to myself for a night. The things we'll do...."

It wasn't long before Mark was breathing hard and pumping his hips at Diane as she sucked him. Like the others he pulled out of her mouth and ran his cock over her face as cum shot from his cock. When he was done he kept his cock against her face while Mike took pictures of her, her lovely face reddened and slick with cum.

The five men began dressing while Diane stay kneeling on the floor, her head down while she caught her breath and recovered from the ordeal. I told myself that they hadn't hurt her, and that was the reason I hadn't stopped the gangbang. And I'm sure that was partly the reason but certainly not all. I didn't know how I would deal with the guilt I felt now that it was over, but at least I could protect her from further abuse by this group.

As the five were making their way out of the conference room Diane stood up and went to get her clothes. She found her blouse and put it on without fastening the buttons. She picked up her skirt and slipped into it. Her panties and bra were missing, no doubt someone's trophy for the night. I thought she would button her blouse and leave as well, but she instead she walked toward the camera. She had to bend down a little for her face to be centered in the view; I could see cum glistening all across her face and down her neck, with drops on those beautiful breasts. She smiled at the camera and then stunned me.

"Hi Dave! I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did! Seven orgasms – that's a new personal best!"

As I flushed with the shock and realization that she somehow knew I was watching she smiled again, blew me a kiss, turned and left the conference room.