Chocolate Kisses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly moved to the bed and lay back, his back leaning against the bedstead. His cock was so hard, so strong, with only a slight bend to the left. She moved again to his balls and swallowed his left one, spitting every so often to make it easier for both of them. He, for his part, continued to stroke himself, keeping it as hard as he could without releasing a torrent of semen before they were ready.

She licked upward from his balls to the tip and took him in again. Less than four minutes had gone by but neither was wearing a watch or anything else, for that matter. With his cock safely held in her mouth, she took her left hand and not really knowing why hit herself on the ass with it.

The loud smack echoed in the bedroom, waking Eliza. It was going to be another of those nights, she said to herself, and pulled up the covers over her head and tried to block out the sounds from his room.

Bethany took her fingers and wiped her face, licking them clean one at a time. "You're tasty, did you know that? Want some?" How did this woman, a virgin until a few weeks ago, have such a kinky attitude?

James smiled, looking at her shiny face. He touched her cheek, still a little sticky and put his finger into his mouth, sucking it clean. Then, he kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her lips and tongue.

He got up from the bed and holding her gently, kissed her over and over.

She laughed and moved to the nightstand. Holding it with both hands, she looked over her shoulder at him and bent forward.

He didn't know what to do first: kiss her neck on that special, secret place only he knew, hold her by the waist and sandwich his cock between them or what he finally decided in just a second, hold his cock in his left hand, spread her cheeks apart with his other and push into her oh so wet, waiting pussy. With his cock deeply embedded, he held her with both hands and began to move in and out, trying to control himself, making it last as long as he could.

Ten massive strokes, twenty. She was moaning again and he slowed, thinking he was hurting her in some way.

"No," she gasped, "don't... keep pushing... harder. Do me."

Thirty... he bent forward and grabbed her left breast, found her nipple and gave it a little squeeze.

"Nyuh...' was her response, pushing back as hard as she could.

Fifty... "Oh, yeah," he said, "oh, yeah." Seeing her hit herself had excited him and he gave her a sharp smack across her ass.

Her left hand continued to hold her cheeks apart while her right was working hard to keep her from falling forward as he slammed into her even harder than before.

"Ahhh!" Bethany Rose yelled.

Eliza pulled her pillow tighter around her head, hoping to escape her sister's joyful moaning. 'This was ridiculous,' she thought. 'Oh, God, have mercy on me, I need to sleep.'

Seventy... "Oh, my God," was all he could say, looking at her ass as his cock went in and out of her dripping pussy. "Oh, God."

SMACK! SMACK! went his hand.

"Nyuh, nyuh..." just sounds, now, no thinking past a primeval need for sex. His hand gave her another one. He could feel her skin warming under his touch. She brought her own hand back and slapped.

He pulled out for a moment, and turning around, she spat upon the tip of his cock, saliva dripping from her now puffy, almost abused lips. A string of thick saliva ran from her mouth down to his hand.

He used the saliva to coat his cock again and holding it in his left hand, he bent her over again and moved to push back in.

"Nnnnnnuh, ah fuck!" she groaned. She had never used that word before; he would have noticed it if he had been able to.

They moved to the edge of the bed and she put her left leg upon the covers, leaving her right on the floor to support herself. Bending away from him once more, she was wide open, waiting for him.

"Oh, baby, it's good," he could barely get out as he pushed back in. She, for her part, could only moan more sounds. "Ooooooo."

Before he could cum, he pulled out and asked her to get back on her knees. She reached out with her hands and holding his slippery cock, opened her mouth and took him in.

Only eleven minutes had gone by if they had bothered to notice.

He held her head with both hands now and moved her head back and forth on his cock. She looked up at with widening eyes, amazed at his stamina. He still hadn't cum this time around while she had already twice.

He lifted her up from the floor, gently kissing her for several minutes. The sweet, salty taste he now knew was his, he relished it, sharing the experience with her. He took her back to the bed, and she lay down on her back, her ass close to the edge. He stood there, enjoying the incredible view of both her breasts and her wide open legs leading to her drenched pussy.

She held her legs open for him and he entered once again that unbelievable tightness, that warmth that he couldn't believe he had been missing all these years.

Push. Pull. Faster. Faster. Her moans increased in volume as his pumping quickened.

She let go of her legs and held the edge of the bed with both hands, keeping her from sliding back on the bed each time he pushed deeply into her. Now, he captured them against his chest, and as she moved toward him, he saw her nipples standing at attention.

"Ahhhuh..." she moaned.

Push... pull... push...

"Ahhhhh, fuck me, Jimmy, ahhhhh..."

His right hand had moved around to the front of her legs, holding her tightly against his pelvis. She had somehow crossed her right leg over her left, tightening herself around his pistoning cock.

He split her legs apart and kept slamming into her. Their lovemaking bordered on the violent.

Eliza gave up and with her pillow left her bedroom and dragging a blanket behind her, went downstairs to the sofa.

"Ahuhhhh... she moaned, "ahuhhhh... fuck... fuck me... ahuhhhh..."

He stopped, catching his breath. "Oh, God, oh, fuck..." Her insatiable appetite was starting to wear him out. This time, he did look at the clock. Over a half-hour, he saw.

She reached out for him, pulling him back to her. She knew it was for the last time.

Thursday, December 31st, 1931

James paced back and forth in the living room, staring at the grandfather's clock near the front window, one of the few things brought back from Europe besides his young 16-year-old pregnant wife.

The clock's hand seemed to slow as it inched toward midnight. The only memorable event he could think of for the year was bringing Bethany's family to live with him. His attraction to her had grown into a romantic involvement and he knew they were now illicitly living as man and wife.

There had been that one moment... that one moment when Eliza allowed her loneliness to overwhelm her good sense and loyalty to her sister and then Bethany walked in.

Seeing Bethany Rose run away crying... he was sure his life had come to an end again. Somehow, the sisters worked it out that evening as only sisters could and everyone pretended it never happened.

Eleven o'clock... one hour to go and 1931 would become a memory. The sisters had set the dining room table with the best china and silverware. The house looked wonderful; they had spent all day decorating the room.

In a bucket of ice three bottles of French champagne waited. Prohibition or not, New Year's Eve required the bubbly wine. These particular ones had gone through the canal and then up the coast to San Pedro. A few dollars here and there did wonders to quickly move special merchandise around.

Eleven-thirty... bong bong... the radio was tuned to music from Duke Ellington's band at the Dunbar Hotel on Central Avenue, the first upscale hotel expressly for Negroes.

Both women were smiling... good, honest, happy smiles. Life was good. The new year had so many promises.

Eleven-forty-five... bong bong bong... fifteen minutes left. He stared at the minute hand, begging it to move faster.

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

Happy New Year!!!

1932!!!

Bethany moved into his welcoming embrace and gave him a deep loving kiss. He could not hold her enough and loved the feel of her.

She whispered into his ear.

He gave Eliza a kiss on the cheek and a hug, then popping a bottle open, he filled the three glasses and proposed a toast.

"Thank God for the children. They are our future. May they have a long, happy, prosperous life and children of their own.

"Thank God for Eliza. She has brought happiness to this house and made it a home, again.

"And, thank God for Bethany Rose. She has brought me love and a new life.

"I will always have memories of my wife and children and I guess this is the time when we remember those who we no longer have with us. I would be a liar if I said that I wasn't thinking of them each day. I do."

"I am grateful." Eliza said, "for you bringing me and my children into your home. It was an act of unselfish kindness that I never expected to see... I mean, you know, you being white and all. I didn't mean it like that, James, I'm just happy to be here. Thank you so much.

"And my dear sister, Bethany Rose... I am grateful to God for you. Instead of being the little sister, you have led me to a better life."

Bethany stood up and raised her glass. "To you, Jimmy, for everything." She emptied the glass and smiled. "I must admit that morning you stopped the car, I wasn't sure what to do. One side of me said, don't get in the car he might be... The other side of me said, why not? I'm glad I listened to that other voice.

"I never expected to fall in love with you. I DID think you wanted to sleep with me, especially that first night when you knocked on the door. I was SO sure that was what you wanted and I opened the door anyway. I guess that says something about me, doesn't it?

I love you, Jimmy. I want to walk with you at my side... as my lover."

"I would like to believe that I have a new family now. It's different and yet it's the same. Any family is built on love and I hope and believe that is what we have here, our little family.

"Eliza, I have asked Bethany to marry me. Before you say anything, yes, I know that seems to be impossible.

"Yes, if we continue as we are, living as we are, we are married in our hearts and souls but not in the eyes of the public. Do we really care what others think? Yes... and no...

"The very fact that we are sitting here, together, tonight... shows that we do what we want. But, I want to be able to walk down the street with Bethany as my wife, with you as my sister and I can't do that here, I can't do that now. I don't know how to fix that but I will, somehow."

New Year's Day, 1932

Early afternoon

Bethany carefully laid out the simple white dress on her bed.

The marriage ceremony, illegal in the eyes of the State of California... how could it be wrong in the eyes of God?

There was a soft knocking at the door, startling her. She had been staring at the dress for almost ten minutes.

"Bethany?" asked Eliza, "can I come in?"

She looked at the door, almost not seeing it through her tears.

"Uh, sure, Eliza."

Her sister came in to see Bethany crying in the middle of the room. "Bethany, are you all right?" Eliza smiled; at least this room wasn't as funky as his bedroom. The smell of sex lingered there because they never stopped; she aired out the room each morning after they... each night... oh, each night how they carried on. Eliza blushed.

Bethany Rose brought her hands up to her face, trying to wipe away the tears.

"This is supposed to be the most important day of your life. C'mon, stop crying, lil' sister. Have you changed your mind? Oh, God, don't tell me that."

Eliza was terrified if that was the case. She wasn't quite sure how James would react to something like that but was sure it wouldn't be good.

There was no answer.

"What is it, then?"

"It's just that this is all make-believe. None of it is real."

"You silly girl, now you listen to me. He's the best thing that's ever happened to us. Since when has a law decided what's right or wrong? People marry each other, Bethany, not the government.

"You do love him, don't you?"

No matter the answer, Eliza was determined to see this through and if it took more than gentle persuasion to have her sister endure a meaningless ceremony, then so be it.

"Yes." Her voice was almost silent. She was afraid to admit that even to herself, this morning of all mornings.

"That man downstairs loves you. I think he's proven it time and again since we've come here. You're already his wife in your actions, if not in name. Don't you understand he wants this for you? He could go on sleeping with you and never even consider what's happening today... and, Bethany, you know that.

"He's a good man, Bethany... and they're hard to find, especially for us."

"It's just that..."

A knock on the door broke her thought.

"May I come in?" It was the minister's wife.

Bethany walked to the window overlooking the backyard, staring at the orange trees in the distance. Eliza opened the door and the older woman walked in.

"Bethany, are you all right, dear? James is waiting and he looks like he's going to start panicking any minute now. He thinks that you don't want to marry him."

"I... I don't." She started sobbing again.

"Oh, Jesus." Eliza sat on the bed, totally shocked and not knowing what to do.

Ruby was speechless. She never considered THIS possibility. "Oh, my," was all she could say, "oh, my."

"But, why, Bethany, but why? How can you do this to him?"

She shook her head, refusing to answer. It was too much for her to explain; how could she explain; she didn't understand herself.

"I... I have to talk to him, make him understand..." She was distant, almost in a dream, wondering how this had all come to pass.

"I'll ask him to come up," said Ruby. The old lady left the room, dreading going downstairs.

A short while later she heard a hesitant knock at the door. "Bethany? It's Jim, Bethany. Please, darling, open the door. What have I done?"

Eliza looked at her sister, silhouetted by the window's light. "Do you want me to let him in?"

She could only nod her head, words... there were no words. What could she possibly say to the man whose shattered heart lay shattered at her feet.

"Do you want me to stay?"

Bethany shook her head 'no.'

Eliza left, afraid for her sister. Not from James, but from herself. Her behavior was irrational, that she was sure of.

James stood in the doorway, unsure of himself, of the situation, of his future, of his life.

He slowly walked in and shut the door. He saw the dress, still laying untouched on the bedcovers.

He moved behind her, wanting to take her into his arms but afraid it would drive her away further away from him. What had he done? He wracked his brain, trying to think of something, anything but could find nothing he knowingly did.

She suddenly turned and moved into his arms, her head down o his chest, her arms up between them, pounding his chest until she could no more. She had been crying and was now sobbing again.

He held her closely, hoping to take her sorrow to himself.

Later, Eliza knocked on the door but received no reply. She carefully opened the door to find them still standing by the window, still unmoving, still... there.

She left, closing the door quietly behind her. Not quite sure what to do, she went downstairs and talked to the minister and his wife.

"They're still there, by the window. It's deathly quiet in there."

"Maybe we should be going," said Ruby. She made to leave but he motioned her to sit down. Being a minister sometimes meant staying when you wanted to leave. James was their ride home.

"Let me fix you something to eat. We were going to have a special dinner, tonight. Now... I don't know. Let me get you something."

Eliza almost ran into the kitchen trying to be alone. What had Bethany Rose done? Aside from the security he had offered, she knew James loved her sister. A love, it seemed, that wasn't enough for her. If it wasn't, then no one ever would be.

She almost cut herself, so distracted was she. Roast beef on rye was all she could think of. 'Oh, God... what had Bethany done to him?' He had pledged his love to her more than once and now, it was rejected one last time. She knew he wasn't going to offer his heart again.

A freshly scrubbed face greeted them as Bethany came down the stairs. Trying to smile, she invited their two guests into the dining room, decorated for the wedding dinner. Lizbeth held her leg, begging to be picked up. Lifting the child, she traced the girl's lips with her finger.

"Aunt Betney, where's your ring?"

"Shhhh, baby."

The minister and his wife had no choice but to see this event to the end. James came down several minutes later, no longer wearing his suit, now just slacks, shirt and sweater.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting. Let's eat, shall we?"

For the first time since she had come into his house, she sat on the other end of the table, their emotional separation so evident it hurt to see. The symbolism of the missing ring wasn't lost on Eliza, whose heart sank even further into despair. The new year was going to be a disturbing time.

Dinner progressed as well as could be hoped for, useless small talk filling the pervasive silence, neither looking at the other.

Dessert by default became bowls of ice cream with chocolate sauce; the hopeless wedding cake a lost casualty to the afternoon's events.

James drove them home and thanked them for their patience. He handed the minister the envelope with his offering.

"James, you don't have to... maybe she'll change her mind."

"Look, Reverend, it's just one of those things, I guess. I don't know, I thought she loved me more than that, more than... forget it. It's over. Thanks for your help. Good night."

He waited until they were safely inside their little house and headed home. How could he have been so foolish? They had been so happy and now it was gone. Would she even be able to stay in the house, as a friend? Would he even want her in the house? He knew every time he saw her, his heart would break. This new year was going to be as miserable as the last; even more so, her presence a constant reminder of his paradise lost.

He went to the kitchen, opened the 'fridge' and took out the cake. Without even opening the box, he went outside and flung it as far as he could into the darkness before breaking down to cry for the first and only time since his family died.

'It was over. No sense in acting the fool,' he thought. He sat on the grass, surrounded by darkness.

He was still there the next morning, shivering against the damp, winter cold.

12