Chocolate Kisses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to wait for that until they were in Hawaii... but, whatever she wanted, he was going to give her. Besides, in Hawaii, whatever was in his mind was in his mind.

He carefully opened the bottle. She was worth it.

He poured the two glasses and gave her one. Clinking glasses, "cin-cin," he told her, he loved her, he told her and all that he had was hers, he told her. She took a sip, her eyes widening as the brandy went down her throat. He noticed her reaction and knew he wanted his cock there.

Bethany Rose sipped it slowly, the warm golden liquid matching her dress and James could hear her breathing a little faster. She put the snifter down and moved into his arms, pulling his head down to hers, making love to his face with her lips.

He kissed her, little touching kisses, their mouths closed, just touching faces, turning this way and that as she sought out the sides of his face.

His hand went to the dress and he slowly pulled the zipper down a bit, then the left side down, exposing Bethany's breast, its dark chocolate nipple just at his fingers. James pulled the other side down and leaning over, began to caress them with his lips as she put her hands beneath and pushed them up to his face. She felt herself become damp.

His lips became more demanding as he sucked her nipple into his mouth and she began to moan quietly. "Ohhhhhh." The slurping sounds of his mouth on her breasts made her smile, a smile that was quickly covered by his as he moved up to kiss her again and again, her hand moving to his shoulder and then the side of his face, caressing. Bethany could feel her own excitement as she felt the wetness spread.

She felt one hand go to her back while the other cupped her right breast and then both hands moved to his shoulders. "Wait," was all she could say and she finished unzipping the dress and let it fall to the floor.

She went to the bed, kneeling down, waiting as he moved behind her, his hands around her waist, one moving down into her panties; her head leaning back to kiss him again as he ran his fingers across her neck.

James began to touch her there, moving his finger gently at first, causing her clit to rise even farther. "Oh... oh..."

His right hand moved up to just below both her breasts, his thumb touching her left nipple, now standing a good half-inch above her areola, his mouth kissing her left ear, whispering, whispering.

"Uha... uha..." Bethany's wheezed as his hand began moving much faster.

Both hands moved to hold, then squeeze her breasts and he kissed her deeply, her own left arm reaching back to pull him to her. He squeezed and molded them with his fingers, sending her into her first orgasm as she pushed her tongue into his mouth.

While his right hand continued holding her breast, his fingers trapping her nipple, his left caressed her face, turning it toward him for another kiss.

He brushed some of her hair that had come onto her face, wet with her sweat. Bethany turned into his embrace, her hands around his shoulders, his around her waist, holding each other tightly, kissing, lips and tongues searching, exploring, searing hot.

She moved up, bringing her breasts to his mouth and as he held her now by the hips, she moaned again as his mouth moved down to her stomach, down to her panties, kissing through the silk, pushing his tongue into her through the cloth, both his hands now holding her ass as she bent over, hands on his shoulders.

"Ohhh uh... ahhh... ahhh..." She moved sinuously now, unable to stay still as the sensations coursed through her. "Oooooo uh..."

James moved up to swallow her right nipple and she put her arms around his neck. They kissed again... once more as she put her hand on his crotch, feeling his erection, trying to hold it through his pants.

Bethany moved her hand back and forth on the fabric and he almost lost it. He pulled her hand away and wrapping both arms around her, kissed her once more and then looked down on her smiling chocolate face.

He unbelted his pants and with his left hand, started to push them down. He got them down past his knees and off; she pressed herself against him once more, waiting.

He held her face to his; slowly kissing her and her arms again went around his neck trying to keep him forever in her embrace. His finger danced across her back bringing music to her soul and her senses overwhelmed her mind.

Open mouthed now, tongues intertwining, James held her tightly as she moved her own hand over her ass while his erection poked out between them.

More deep kissing, more hands moving, more arms embracing, his cock sandwiched, pressing hard against her flesh and then she knelt down and took his cock into her right hand and pulled it into her open mouth.

Bethany's hand was hard against his crotch; three inches hidden in her hand, another two free to the air and then the head stretching and then disappearing into her mouth. She looked up and smiled and then another inch disappeared past her lips and into her mouth.

She pulled it out, the head slapping against her nose and she laughed as once again it moved into her mouth, her head twisting and moving, making love to him as he felt himself becoming hotter and harder the longer she held him in her mouth.

Strings of saliva stretched from her lips to his cock. Now her hand, still until this moment, began to move. Looking up for approval, she kissed him as he leaned over, her hand still moving, tightly holding him.

His head sideways to hers, he almost crouched down to reach her and her hand kept moving on its own, now, forgotten by her while she kissed him over and over and over.

Just holding the tip in her mouth, Bethany moved her hand faster, now taking in three inches, now four. Her hand continued to stroke James and he began to hum. "Mmmmmmm..."

Stroke, stroke, stroke... he could only see the top of her head, her tight curly black hair tickling his skin as she moved back and forth. She licked its length while one hand went back to move on her own ass. Then, holding his hips she moved against him, taking him in until he hit the back of her mouth and then, she lunged forward and he went down her throat. He exploded.

She lay on the bed, waiting for him to join her. She was slowly fingering herself, keeping her arousal burning and then he joined her, moving between her chocolate thighs and sliding her panties to the side.

He held it in his left hand, rubbing against her slit as her fingers continued to move against her clit. And then the head slipped in and moved back out. She took it in her hand and moved it back and slid against it, pushing herself to take it in. Just the first three inches entered, held there by her hand.

As each inch disappeared, she moaned, her mouth opened wide, her eyes closed and her head moved side to side. He began to move, just those three inches in and out. Once a second, he repeated the motion, in and out, just those three inches, in and out.

Bethany was moaning now, her body moving back and forth against his cock, her breasts jiggling slightly out of synch. Her head arched back and she stared at the wall behind the bed but not seeing it at all. Her fingers went to her lips, inside her mouth, sliding on her tongue.

"Ohuhhh..." unintelligible noises... She struggled to lift her head high enough to see him. "Ahheeeuh..."

Her left hand went back to rub herself, her fingernails scratching his cock as he continued to pound her just those three inches. "Mmmuhhmm." Her head went back again, this time with her eyes closed. "Hahhhuhahhh..." It sounded almost like a hiss.

One hand began to touch her nipples, again. He now had five inches pummeling in and out and her head turned against the sheets and she faced the wall and then back again.

"OOOOO yeah..."

James moved forward, finally sinking completely inside, his legs wide apart to keep her open for him, her ankles hooked behind his knees, keeping him from slipping away.

With his left arm under her neck and his right keeping his weight off her, her own arms pulled him down and his hips worked their way against her, his ass moving back and forth once a second as he pushed into her over and over.

He was kissing the left side of her neck and she bit his shoulder. Squirming under him, her head swinging from side to side, she kept trying to sink her teeth into him.

"Oh, God," he gasped, "Oh, God." Her mouth was wide open; she released him from her bite and her right arm swung around and waved back.

He continued to push into Bethany, speeding up now, slamming now, her head snapping back each time. Eyes closed, her head lifted away from the bed and he began to lick the front of her neck. "Uhhhhh..."

He pulled her leg away from his knee and sat back on his legs and she propped herself up with her hands. "Wha..."

James still held her against him and continued to thrust his way into her.

Bethany Rose pushed herself up, away from the bed and as she moved toward him, her breasts jiggled happily from his movements in her. She put her fingers back to her clit and circled it round and round and round and then her mouth opened widely and she gasped.

"Oh, my sweet Jesus!"

Friday, March 11, 1932

Los Angeles Harbor

Ewart accompanied the three white caskets to the ship and despondently watched, as they were carefully stored away. Even flying high over the French countryside escaping German bullets had not terrified him like their deaths.

He remembered the damned Church giving him grief because she died as she did. What did they know of love? What did they know of grief? Present at weddings and funerals, present but not there. Speaking but not heard. Inane platitudes falling to the earth, never to take root but shrivel and die...

"God's will... God's will..." what do they know of God? What sane, loving God would have such innocence destroyed? Better to believe in a God far, far away, who abandoned His creation to its own end... Better to believe in no God than one that allows such evil to exist unchecked. "God's will..." that your daughters be raped and butchered. "God's will..." that your wife commit suicide after being raped and becoming pregnant with a black baby.

He knew that he would have to put everything into a special place and only visit when there were loving memories to be embraced.

James didn't look on it so much as moving on as embracing an expanding love...

Damned priests and bishops with their foolish, indifferent rules... Always outsiders looking in and understanding nothing... Soulless, heartless shells of men betraying everything that Jesus himself had said.

His faith in the Church, never strong to begin with, had been thrown away. The War and their deaths had seen to that.

An hour later, both cars and his plane were delivered to the dock, eventually lifted onto the ship and down into the hold. By the time the day was over, everything that he had ever owned or cared for save his new family was locked away for the trip to the islands... a one-way trip.

He had no plans to ever return to California... the Promised Land lost to its racist attitudes and hatred.

He stayed at the terminal until the ship had disappeared past Angel's Gate.

Now that everything was completed, he wished that Bethany was with him, but he knew this had been something to be done alone. It wasn't explainable and he didn't even bother to try while he cried walking back to his borrowed car.

He couldn't leave his wife and children behind, to lie forgotten, no matter what plans the future had for him.

It was a long, cold, lonely drive back to the house. The rain on the window echoed the tears on his face. He never thought he'd be leaving Southern California. When business was booming, the money coming in... seemed like no end to tomorrow. Catherine and the girls... how that dream was shattered in the most cruel way possible.

He wished he could have killed those two, slowly, painfully. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get any justice in that. His wife and his little angels were still gone, forever.

Leaving... leaving the constant reminders of what was... leaving the attitudes keeping him from Bethany... leaving behind everything but the good memories that still filled his heart.

Honolulu...

Hawaii...

Even the names sounded exotic.

12