Chocolate Kisses Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for breakfast, baby," he moaned as she continued to move, much faster now. "Oh, Jesus!" He erupted again, spurting hard into her.

"I'll... ohhhh... give you something... uuuuuh... for breakfast... God!"

Much later, James picked up a strip of bacon from his plate. "These Hawaiians sure know how to fix breakfast. Want some more pineapple, baby?"

"Are we going to grow these?"

"We'll grow whatever you wish, Bethany, but these would probably easier to just buy from one of the plantations. We have those orange and lemon trees coming next month. That'll be a good start and we can go from there. There's a good market and a good profit waiting for us. This tropical climate is heaven on earth for plants.

"Well, pretty woman, we've still need to see about making an honest woman of you. First, we need to get you a wedding dress."

"Oh, Jimmy!!!" Bethany Rose cried, seeking his lips once more.

Much, much later, they found a clothing store in Waikiki that sold wedding dresses. Bethany and Eliza went through the racks, looking for just that special piece of clothing to mark their wedding day.

James was surprised she chose a loose fitting white sarong and not something to highlight her figure. He was getting aroused just thinking of her, finally to be his wife.

While they had been sleeping together for months, now, the wedding night would be special. No, he thought, it would be unbelievable.

When he had married Catherine, it was a gamble that resulted in a ten-year love affair that grew richer each day that passed. When she died, he never thought he would love another. For years, it seemed that he was right.

Then, that fateful day he drove past Bethany Rose, his Bethany Rose, so different from Catherine, oh so different... and yet, so much the same... two sides of the same coin.

By evening, the lovers were walking along the sand, watching the last rays of the setting sun turn the sky slightly golden and then deep blue before finally sparkling with diamonds across the blackness of the universe.

Hand in hand, warm comforting water splashing against their ankles, nothing being said... it had all been said. An occasional stop to kiss, an occasional stop to touch, and occasional stop to laugh softly...

His fingers traced her dark curly hair, hers sliding through his slicked back dark-auburn... gentle lips touching again and again, demanding more attention than humanly possible...

"Jimmy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I wish it would stay... forever... I mean, like this."

"Bethany Rose Carrolton, I love you. There's no way I can... there're no words enough to tell you..."

"Actions speak louder than words, Jimmy, make love to me, now, right here on the beach."

"Here?" He nervously moved his foot through the sand.

"Yes, right here, right now..." She dropped to her knees onto the soft sand and unzipped his pants. "Yes, that's what I want..."

The sound of his moans was lost in the roar of the late winter storm's waves now smashing onto the shore.

If there had been someone there, they would never have seen the lovers, wrapped in the protective darkness of the night. Only the lightness of his skin would have given them away but soon that was covered by her chocolate one as she knelt over him, rising and falling to a musical beat that only they heard.

The next morning, she felt his tongue tenderly touching her nipple. It immediately stood proud and he took it into his mouth, causing her to moan for the first time in the morning as his tongue began to move and his lips sucked her deeper into his mouth.

"Ah, Jesus, Jimmy... ahhhhh..." Her fingers pushed his down away. "Go down on me, Jimmy..."

The following day, they met with the minister, the Reverend Joseph Smith, for lunch to discuss the wedding and the minister listened to their tale love, despair and reconciliation.

"You know, even with the different laws here, a mixed race couple, especially one such as yours, still have problems here. Are you prepared for that?"

Bethany laughed. "Anything's better than Los Angeles."

"So, James and Bethany Rose, I take it you have both come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"

James gazed upon his lover, took her hand and said, "Oh, God, yes."

"Will you honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?"

Holding his hand tighter, she could only nod her head and say, "yes."

"Will you accept children lovingly from God?"

Smith saw her shyly smile and knew there was something she was keeping for another time and another place.

Two days later, the ceremony was short, simple and on the beach with the green mountains on one side, the deep blue of the Pacific on the other and the setting sun giving everything a deep golden glow.

"We are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of this family, to unite James and Bethany Rose in holy matrimony."

"I, James Ewart, take you, Bethany Rose Carrolton, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

"I, Bethany Rose Carrolton, take you, James Ewart, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

"Jimmy," she whispered, "I'm having our baby."

*

James and Bethany Rose will return in "Chocolate Kisses -- Pearl".

Thank you for reading and your kind responses.