Chocolate Muffins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

"When."

"When?" I replied.

"Yes," she said. "You said that when I was ready I should say when. I'm sayin' when."

We dove into another long kiss. She continued to rub my rock hard member and my hand went to her breast and I kneaded her taut nipple with my thumb.

"Take me home with you," she panted.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Start driving," she said, so I did. "Look, Rob, I've wanted to get into your knickers ever since the crab feast but I knew it was best to wait. But I'm tired of waiting, and every sign in the universe is telling me to fuck you!"

I didn't know what to say. As I drove us to my house she explained in rapid-fire fashion.

"First of all, I've known since last summer that I wanted to fuck this man out on the ball field coaching my son if I ever got the chance. And now this man I want to fuck is jacking off to my picture on his cell phone and sending me text messages about it so I know he wants to fuck me too. And that makes me wet so I have to masturbate thinking about fucking this man who wants to fuck me. Then, after we went to hear you play music Friday night, I'm sitting up late having a glass of wine with Jackie, and she asked me how's the sex and I tell her I don't know, and she pretty near fell off the damn chair she was so shocked and blown away that I wasn't already fucking you, and she didn't mind telling me that if I didn't want to fuck you to just let her know and she'll fuck you herself, which surprised me because I thought she was into girls. Then that night I'm sleeping peacefully and I have a dream about you. In this dream I'm trying to get my mouth around that big white cock of yours but I can't because your cock keeps flopping around. Then you lay back on the bed so it will be easier for me to get at but in the dream I was looking at you through a mirror or some dream-shit thing like that, so then you're out of view and I can't see you anymore and I never did get to suck it.

"Then I woke up and was all hot and shit so I had to get myself off thinking about it and ever since then all I've been able to think about is sucking your cock, so I hope you don't mind but that's the first thing on my list. Then yesterday morning, get this: James is sitting at the kitchen table eating his Frosted Flakes and I'm standing there pouring a cup of coffee and he casually asks, "So how's Mr. Rob doing?" So I play dumb and ask what he means and he says he knows all about it because the boys at school have been busting his chops because his mom's doing the coach. But he says it's okay because he knows you and he likes you but he tells me to be careful because we don't want to have any little white baseball coaches running around the house! So damn, Rob, I'm thinking I want to fuck you, and you want to fuck me, and we're both playing with ourselves fantasizing about fucking each other, and both my kids, even the thirteen year old, just naturally assumed we were already fucking each other anyway. And the rumors came from somewhere, so it's safe to assume that there are parents everywhere assuming I'm fucking you. So I'm tired of waiting, the hell with it. I'm saying 'when' and goddam it, it's high time we started fucking!"

When she was done we both started to laugh. My cock was swollen and solid as a brick by the end of that little monologue. After a brief silence she asked me what I was thinking. I told her that if she'd gone on like that much longer my dick would break. She started rubbing my brick again and was licking my ear as I pulled into my driveway. "I shaved for you," she whispered.

When we were inside I started to ask her if I could get her anything but she muted my words with her mouth and tongue and started unbuckling my jeans. When she came up for air she glanced around the room as she put her hands inside my shorts and pushed down my pants, my cock bobbing in full salute.

"Sit on the sofa," she said as she led me there.

"Don't you want to go to the bedroom?" I asked.

"Not yet," she said, as she pushed me down on the couch. She got down on her knees before me and pulled off my boat shoes and yanked off my pants. She looked at my cock and then at me. "Ooh, a wide body! I just knew you had a big cock. All last summer, watching you batting those balls all over the field, I was eyeing your balls, checking out your bulge and I knew you had a big one."

She rose up and kissed me and then gazed into my eyes. "I've been thinking about going down on you for two days. I'm going to suck your beautiful cock until you come. And I want you to come big. I want your first orgasm with me to be the biggest one you ever had in your life and I want it to be in my mouth. I want to taste your sperm and feel it ooze down my throat. I want to make you shake and feel you quake when you shoot your dirty white boy cum into my mouth. Then when we go into that bedroom we are going to rock the fucking house. And it's going to be good, I know it. I'm going to be the best piece of ass you ever had in your life."

I was surprised by the dirty talk, but God, what a turn on. My cock was stretched to the max, busting at the seams and starting to ache a little. I was hoping I didn't come too soon but at the same time I needed relief!

She lowered her head and began licking the head of my cock, then the length of the shaft, then my balls. I sunk both hands into her curly locks and gently massaged her scalp as her mouth explored new territory. Her hands crept up under my ass and she gripped my buttocks and spread my ass wide as her mouth covered the tip of my cock. The fingers of both her hands inched toward the widespread crack of my ass and she dug her nails in. I jumped a little but her nails didn't stop. Her fingers massaged the skin surrounding my asshole as her nails dug in. My hands rubbed her hair and scalp harder. I watched her lips slowly moving down the shaft of my cock, her mouth taking me in. When all of it had disappeared and her lips were kissing my nuts she started bobbing her head, jerking me off with her mouth as her fingers massaged and her nails dug into my ass, all in rhythm and all in sync.

I started pushing by groin into her, fucking her face. Then she backed off and my swollen lumber slowly reemerged. After a cursory lick up and down my dick she again took it in her mouth and started taking me into her, again slowly moving her lips down my shaft toward my balls. I couldn't believe what a turn-on it was to see my turgid white cock slowly disappear into her big, sexy ebony mouth. Again, once my rod was completely engulfed in her mouth and throat she started bobbing her head and her fingers fell into rhythm. I gently swung my hips, and her nails dug deeper. One nail had found my asshole and the finger had followed so she was now finger-fucking me in the ass as she deep-throated me and we swung in unison. Soon I could feel it coming, almost in slow motion, my cum moving up the tube of my elongated shaft, about to erupt.

Jessie must have felt it too because her finger was plowing into my ass with a new urgent force and she backed off a little and began sucking my cock so hard I thought she might yank it right off. I let out with a long guttural groan, it must have sounded like a ten foot bull gator in the springtime. I felt that load as it rose through the hose and Jessie moaned as she received it, sucking and swallowing as my body shook and I bucked in the grasp of her strong mouth. As my spasms slowed and my spurts lessened she relaxed her grip on my pole and her finger slipped from my hole. When I finally rested she relaxed her mouth and backed off and I saw every inch of my whiteness reappear from behind those sexy dark lips. Her tongue appeared and licked her lips and she looked up at me.

"You taste good," she said.

My hands were still enmeshed in her hair so I pulled her head up to mine and we kissed deeply, our tongues dancing in the slimy residue of my jizz. I pulled her tight and moved one hand down and held her ass as we kissed even deeper.

We parted lips and she said, "Was that good?"

I replied, "Jessie, that was the most incredible, intense feeling I ever had in my life! You are fucking unbelievable! God, I don't know how I can ever top that for you..."

She interrupted by kissing me. This one was long and lingering, soft and gentle. She nibbled my ear and whispered: "Make love to me."

I took her hand and led her down the hall to my bedroom. I took off my shirt and tossed it on a chair and started to take her in my arms but she pushed me down so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She started to undress for me, her skimpy top yanked off and tossed in the chair. Her foxy chocolate body was adorned by a gold stud filling her navel. Then she walked to me and stood between my knees, her luscious torso right in front of my face. My arms went around her and I fondled her ass and lower back as I licked that shiny stud and kissed those beautiful tits and sucked her large nipples and they hardened in my mouth. She ran her long fingers through my hair as I sucked and kissed and she moaned as she pulled my head to her body.

"Rob, will you undress me the rest of the way?" she breathed.

I nodded and she stepped back slightly. I took the button of her shorts and unhooked it and then took the zipper and started it on its downward path and as the opening widened I could see she wore nothing underneath. Zipper down, I pulled her shorts southward to the floor and was almost salivating to catch my first glimpse of Jessie's jewel. When I first looked at that big handsome shaved pussy I about got dizzy at the same time.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out.

Jessie cackled again and just about fell over from laughing, and soon I was laughing too. Right there in front of my face, on that beautiful body, inches above her luscious love tunnel the words FOR ROB were tattooed with an arrow pointing right at her open snatch.

I pulled her onto the bed and started kissing her but it was not easy because she couldn't stop laughing. Finally I gave up and started laughing again too.

"You should have seen the look on your face!" she managed to say through her giggles.

"All right, you got me," I said. I kissed that cute crooked nose as the laughter ebbed.

"Oh, that was priceless! Wish I could have taken a picture of your face."

I looked at the artwork and ran my fingers over the words and arrow. "Where did this come from?" I asked. It looked like a real tattoo.

"Jackie."

"Jackie?"

"Yeah, Jackie. I asked her this morning. She's a good little artist, and I told her today was the day and would she help me play a little joke on you and she said sure. Then she got out some food coloring and went to work. You like it?"

"I love it. I hope it never comes off."

"Goddam better come off unless you want 'Jessie' tattooed on that big-ass dick of yours!"

We laughed again and then kissed. She was on her back and I ran my hand over her lower body—legs, thighs, rump, belly, and teased around her pussy—and I saw her clit swell before my eyes. My lips softly danced over her pretty face, kissing her nose, her eyelids, forehead, chin, cheeks, and sometimes teasing her lips. I moved to her neck and shoulders and then to those perfect tits, licking and chewing on those big hard nipples. My hand continued to roam and I made sure a finger would brush her anxious love button and slip into her slippery slot every now and then to remind her where I was headed. By the time my tongue was tickling that stud in her navel she was moaning and breathing heavy. She kept repeating, 'Yes, yes, yes...' as I worked my way down, and her groin writhed in anticipation. I was licking the arrow that pointed the way to her open twat when I stopped and raised my head to hers and kissed her and she savagely sucked me in, and at the same time slipped two fingers into her pussy for the first time. I felt her gasp beneath our kiss and felt beads of sweat on her face. When we released I said, "Jessie, you are such a sexy woman," into her ear and then headed back to where I'd come from.

I lowered my head down between her dusky thighs and maneuvered my hands under her ass. I gently massaged her shapely cheeks as I got into position and her pussy lips moved, welcoming me. Jessie's clit was big and ready, the largest I'd ever seen. I dove in.

As I slammed my tongue into her gaping pit, I surrounded her love organ with my lips and I squeezed her ass cheeks with a pinching strength. She screamed and grunted with delight. I nibbled her big fat clit and kept squeezing her sweet ass.

"Jesus Christ!" she uttered as her body shook. I kept my mouth tightly attached as she squirmed beneath me. She screamed 'Yes' about ten times before she shouted "Eat me, Baby!"

Jessie came. Damn, did she come. She came like nothing I'd ever seen in my life or even imagined possible. She squirted like a fire hose into my face, into my mouth, all over the bed and halfway across the room. She bucked like a bronc, but I never let her tool out of my mouth, and I kept my mouth in place even after her throes subsided.

Her hands were in my hair, gently tugging my head toward hers, but I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I kept my lips plastered around her organ. I imagined her clit was the mouthpiece of my tenor sax and I was playing an extended solo.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes..." she kept moaning.

Her juices had soaked everything so my fingers and her ass were already well- lubed so I stuck a finger in her ass and started finger-fucking her.

"Yes," she hissed. "Yes. You like my ass don't you?"

I didn't answer. I still had that glorious clit in my mouth and I wasn't letting go. I sucked and stroked that baby with my aching jaws and my finger poked her ass over and over again.

"Yes!" she spit out, louder, her body rocking. "Yes! You know how to eat me, Baby! Finally got a man who knows how to eat pussy!"

She came again, her wet gush flying into my mouth and face. It wasn't as big as the first one, but close enough. I felt like I might drown and started to gag at one point but my lips were not going anywhere.

Then I started singing. And humming. And growling. This was a time when being a player of a wind instrument sure came in handy. I needed air but I had decided beforehand that I wanted this fine woman to have three orgasms before I stuck my dick into her. I continued to serenade her from down under.

As her clit throbbed with my growly vocalizations, I snuck a second finger into her asshole and I felt her rubbery rim stretch out.

"Damn, boy, you do love my ass, don't you? Oh fuck..."

She put her hands in my hair and mashed my head into her crotch and she slung her pussy into my face. After six or seven sloppy slams she unloaded again and I drank her chocolate sauce for the third time. Now I was ready to fuck her.

We wasted no time. I moved on top of her and she groaned as she guided my nightstick into her swelled gash. I started slip-sliding away, my slimy penis bathing in her fountain of love. I began swinging my meat into her oven and soon we were cooking.

"Fuck me, Baby, give me that big fuckin' monster! Oh fuck!" She grunted loudly, over and over as I pounded her. Harder, harder, our loins slapping with liquid thwacks, our bodies gliding on a sheen of Jessie juice. "Fuck me Rob, you fucking animal! Jesus Christ I needed you to fuck me, you fucking horny fucking machine."

Her dirty talk always surprised me, but always amped me up, and I inserted my finger back into her ass and I started fucking her as hard as I could, slamming my cock into her pussy and reaming her lovely asshole with my finger.

"You dirty horny motherfucker!" she shouted. "You know how to eat my pussy, you dirty white boy, and you know how to fuck my pussy with your big-ass white motherfucking cock and now you got your fucking fingers up my ass." I was getting close and she must have sensed it because she then yelled, "You better dump your white load in my pussy, I can't take much more fucking the way you're fucking me..." She let out a squeal and I felt her gush rush over me and within several seconds I emptied my creamy payload, six or seven spasms worth, deep into Jessie.

As we eased out of our throes we kissed gently and deep, and she held me tight and wouldn't let me back out of her, she kept squeezing my spent equipment with her sugar walls.

"Just found out one thing," she said softly when our lips parted.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My man definitely has soul!"

"I found out something too," I added.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"For a fine, upstanding baseball mom mother-of-two, you sure can talk raunchy!"

She blushed and said she was sorry.

"Don't be," I said. "Keep it up. What a turn-on!"

We held each other for a few minutes and then we started getting into more lovemaking. We repeated our earlier performance. Soon she was licking my cock. I wrapped my legs around her upper back and squeezed her close. She took me in and I fucked her mouth as hard as I could and when she sensed I was ready to come she sucked me dry. Then I ate that pussy again while listening to more dirty talk, and I climbed upon her and slid into her and fucked her nice and slow.

We lay in each other's arms and of course we started kissing and fondling and soon my dick was hard and I mounted Jessie again. As I placed my cock at the entrance of her shaft I made sure I soaked my fingers with her wetness. I eased my cock into her yet again.

"Oh, My God, you're going to fuck me again, aren't you?" she gasped.

I did. I stretched her ass crack and pushed two slimy fingers into her stretched asshole and then I started banging. I was hitting her hard this time, heaving my cock into her cunt and my fingers into her ass in perfect cadence. She was getting into it too, pushing back, and swinging her hips into me. We were like two animals in mating season.

Then Jessie noticed the time and said she had to get going. She said no, she didn't have time to shower and besides I would probably try to get in the shower with her and fuck her again anyway and that might just about kill her and she didn't want to die naked in some man's shower stall. So I drove her back to her car and when we were kissing goodbye I grabbed a tit and she slapped it away. She said no, down boy, she had to go, but this had been one of the best days she'd ever had and nothing could make her feel any better than she did right then so please save it for next time.

Later that night she sent me a text message with a photo of her big brown sugar pussy with the FOR ROB and the arrow pointing to it. She thought I might enjoy the souvenir before she scrubbed off the artwork. I sure as hell did, too.

After that night, over the next few weeks we got into a routine of mad fucking dates. She'd come over and we'd tear it up. Sometimes we'd have a drink first but usually she had some fun, creative idea to make things interesting.

One time she wore tights and wanted me to undress her with my teeth. But as soon as I got those pants down a few inches I just started in licking her pussy and she gave up once she came on my face. She whipped off her clothes and we fucked and sucked for the next few hours.

Another time she brought a blanket and scissors and a razor and shaving cream and shaved my pubic hair. She said she wanted a nice smooth cushion for her pushin'. So I lay on the blanket and she gently fondled my pecker as she maneuvered the scissors through the hair, cutting it short, then she lathered me up and shaved me clean, wiped me off and started licking my hard cock. She then sucked me deep, my cock reaching the back of her throat and her face touching my smooth skin. Then she mounted me. Now I don't remember many black women in the old westerns, but let me tell you, that cowgirl could ride! We both came with an extended unified groan. Then we fucked and sucked for the next few hours.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers