Chocolate Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,823 Followers

What wouldn't Sean give to be able to see his sister masturbating. Wow! Hearing her had triggered an extremely fast climax, so he couldn't imagine what seeing her would do to him. Was that possible? The summer heat had prompted her to leave the window open, but there were no reasons to leave the drapes opened. Shaking his head, he was still smiling. Next time, even though he wouldn't be able to hear her, he would try to catch her sooner and hear her sweet moans longer...

Three weeks went by for the siblings. While Helga didn't think about that night too often, Sean had nothing else on his mind. He must have masturbated about it and Helga in various scenarios at least once a day since. Finally, during supper on a Friday evening, their parents announced that they would be going away for a late party. Helga merely said "That's nice, enjoy yourselves." with a bored-teenager voice, hiding her small blip of possible pleasure. When Sean added that he also had a date with Sarah, Helga played her role of the-only-single-person-in-the-house very well. Inside, though, she was ecstatic. Not about being single, of course, but because she would have the house to herself once again.

Sean had no such date, of course. He wondered if he would have actually cancelled it if did have one. Helga spent the following hour reading one of her favorite books, "Sailing to Sarantium" until her parents left, mildly excited. Sean, on the other hand, was positively restless. His mind was working overtime, fantasizing about what was going to happen. When their parents finally left at eight, Sean went to the bathroom and went through his usual routine. Half an hour later he wished his sister a nice evening, which earned him a frown, and left. He meant it, though. He really meant it.

It was already pretty dark outside, and Sean was confident that Helga wasn't going to come out anyway. When he heard her lock the front and back doors, he grinned, knowing that the show was about to happen. It did, but took a while! Almost a full hour in the bathroom, and while he was listening to any sound form Helga (as well as imagining her nude in the bath), he didn't hear anything remotely sexual in nature. That soon changed when she finally went to her room.

Again the blinds were pulled, but the opened window would let him enjoy the sounds. He had brought a patio chair right under her window, and settled in to enjoy himself. He was already half hard when he heard the first few sounds from her porn video. It wasn't loud, and Helga turned the volume way down as soon as it began, but Sean was pretty sure he heard "Welcome to our world of taboo..." something or other. Taboo? Was Helga into kinky stuff? Damn! As wild as Sean's fantasies had been, he had never thought that Helga would be into taboo videos!

Try as he might though, he couldn't make out the dialog. A man and a woman, so nothing like an orgy, but Sean couldn't figure it out. And then he heard her moan. While he'd been focused on the sound from the video, his cock had softened quite a bit. But when he heard her sister moan and cry "Shit..." it filled with hot blood in seconds. Sean knew that he could make himself cum in a minute or two, but he wanted to stretch this out. Pumping his cock slowly, he closed his eyes and enjoyed a long series of soft moans from her sister.

It became clear to him that Helga was in no hurry herself, taking a few breaks or at least slowing down. At one point, maybe half an hour later, Sean realized that he had never masturbated so long in his life. It was remarkably pleasurable, keeping himself on a plateau of pleasure, edging his climax until he heard his sister's. He was pretty sure that she was pumping a dildo in and out of her pussy, judging by the regular slurping sounds he could detect.

Suddenly, he noticed that Helga turned the volume up a bit. Pulling his hand away from his cock, he sat up straighter and tried to hear. At long last he managed to hear a few words, he was shocked. The girl very clearly said "Oh daddy... take me harder... harder daddy!" What the fuck? Helga was listening to incest porn? Standing up, he leaned against the wall to hear more. His hand went back to his cock instinctively and knew that it wasn't the time to stretch things anymore.

Imagining Helga with their actual dad really didn't work for Sean, but when he pictured his sister on all fours, naked, with a pony tail above each ear and being ploughed by an imaginary dad, Sean's entire body started to convulse. He only heard bits of sentences "hairless pussy", "such a big cock daddy", "your mother can't know about this..." and so on, but he was overwhelmed by fantasies and intense pleasure.

He barely heard Helga's very real moans, and only realized that they had climaxed pretty much at the same time afterwards. When he felt his balls clench, he kept pumping furiously, driving himself to one of his most powerful climaxes in a long while. Very long while. He nearly laughed out loud as he came and came, counting roughly eight large spurts of cum as he kept pumping. His free hand was holding on to the wall, clenched tightly between two bricks.

Even when spent, Sean was fascinated by the sound of Helga's longer lasting climax. He could also hear the sound her dildo slowing down but still pumping. He was breathing very hard and knew he had to move away from her window. In the throws of her climax, Helga would probably have missed her name if he had said it out loud, but she would notice his breathing soon. Just before leaving though, he heard Helga whisper that she was in dire need of a cock. "Shit I need a cock... At this point, I think I'll say yes to the next guy who offers a six incher or bigger. Any guy..."

Sean grinned, almost laughed. Well, at least he fit the bill, having measured himself quite often! He walked to the patio and left after rearranging his pants. If he stayed there and Helga decided to make a late night fire, she would catch him. He moved the chair away from her window and left to take a long walk. After an hour or so, he came back to the house and saw that all the lights were out. He made his way to his room silently, already looking forward to the next such night.

He couldn't believe that he had spied on his sister masturbating to incest porn! Shit! That was so intense! Without surprise, he saw that his cock was growing again and he masturbated one last time before falling asleep. This time imagining Helga on her knees in front of him, moaning "big brother". That was more than enough for him, and minutes later he came a second time.

The next morning, Helga woke up smiling. Last night's chocolate ritual had been awesome! Her assortment of chocolate, from milk to dark varieties, had been great. She had played with it as well, making it melt in her mouth before placing a piece of it on both of nipples. As she watched the movie, this time a daughter with her father, Helga had been careful not to move her breasts too much to let the chocolate harden somewhat on her skin. It hadn't worked all that well, and this morning, as Helga stretched luxuriously in her bed, she wondered if melted chocolate would be too hot to pour on her skin.

Now up, she grabbed the remaining two small pieces of chocolate from her nightstand and let them melt in her mouth before swallowing it. She cold hear her parents up and about, and sullenly rummaged her lingerie drawer for panties. With one pair in her hand, a very small thong, Helga looked at herself in the mirror. Grabbing her breasts in her hands, enjoying the feeling of the smooth fabric on her skin, Helga wanted to remain naked.

As she slipped the thong on, she tried to imagine what her parents would say and do if she walked in the kitchen topless. She thought that it wouldn't create a scene, as her parents had been quite liberal with their own nudity until a couple of years ago. Then again, she thought, squeezing her breasts once more, her father wouldn't be able to ignore her breasts. And that father-daughter fantasy was still fresh in her mind...

As she reached for a bra, Helga grinned; she was becoming a narcissist and knew that her mind was biased by her incest videos. She was sure that her father would kill himself before joining her in the shower like the guy in the video had done. Helga shook her head when she felt the tingle in her pussy at the thought. "Stop it!" she whispered before laughing out loud. "He's my father for Gods' sake! This sort of shit only happens in porn videos!"

Helga knew she should masturbate before coming out of her room. Instead, she decided to try something. She placed the bra back in its drawer and grabbed a tank top. It was quite decent, not cut too low around the cleavage nor under the arms, with no side boobs opportunities. It was also decently long, coming down a third of the way down her thighs.

Looking at herself again in the mirror, Helga turned around, trying to see if it was nonetheless too sexy. Borderline. As she walked out of her room, she took a deep breath and felt a momentary spasm of trepidation. It had been a long while since she hadn't worn a bra in her parent's presence. Then again, her mind was still filled with incest images, the tank top was rubbing her nipples the right way and she felt lust overflowing inside her, her pussy already tingling.

She said hello to her parents before opening the fridge, hiding herself with the door. She grinned, both excited and guilty. She took a deep breath, grabbed the orange juice and walked to the table. She couldn't detect anything so far, from either of them. But when she tilted her head backwards to drain her glass, she saw her father stealing a glance at her breasts. When her pussy tingled again, Helga was somewhat confused.

Yesterday, even during the most intense moments of masturbation, she hadn't been able to picture her dad in her mind as she watched the girl being fucked in the shower. But this morning, seeing him glance at her breasts, she definitely could imagine him... imagine him pulling her up in his arms and taking her to the bathroom, his hard cock—

She nearly choked on her juice at the thought, and realized two things: first, her parents were now both staring at her and second, her nipples were now rock hard and most likely poking through the thin fabric. What the fuck had she thought, coming out of her room like this? At this exact moment, her brother Sean walked into the kitchen. Unlike his father, Sean's reaction to her bra-less tank top wasn't subtle. His eyes widened as he looked at her breasts, and he even stopped walking to look at her. Their parents didn't notice as they were looking at her, making sure she was alright.

Helga coughed a few times, knowing and feeling that it made her breasts bounce and move around. She waved them off, trying to use her glass to hide herself as much as possible. Glancing at Sean, she knew it wasn't working. And right then, she noticed that some of the juice had spilled down her throat and was now spreading in her tank top. Helga used that as an excuse and got up. Got up much too quickly.

She felt her breasts positively dancing in front of her family, and what she had decided to ignore earlier was placed in the cruel light of day: her tank top wasn't cut indecently, but the fabric itself was thin. Very thin. Way too thin. She suddenly felt naked, and for some reason, she didn't feel sexy or lustful. Instead she felt ashamed for her incestuous thoughts as she fled to her room.

Sean's heart was still pounding hard. When he had seen Helga coughing out some orange juice, he had been stunned at the sight of her breasts. He had seen her in bikinis quite a few times, but this was different. Somehow a lot more intimate. Then she had gotten up and walked quickly to her room, underscoring the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. He himself had had to walk to the table rather quickly, not trusting his boxers with his growing erection. As he ate his breakfast, he calmed down and saw that his parents had also noticed Helga's lack of a bra. They didn't say anything, but he could see them looking at each other meaningfully.

He remained at the table for a while after they for work, wondering if Helga was going to come out of her room. As he was clearing the table, ready to go out, Helga walked in the kitchen, a humourless expression on her face. She was now fully dressed, with a shirt and skirt. And a bra. As she sat at the table, she looked at him, slightly angry, and said "Don't say a word!" Sean paused, realizing that what he had seen as extremely sexy, she had lived as embarrassing. He paused, standing there and looking at her.

She then said with the angry edge still in her voice "What? What do you want?"

Very softly, he said "I wasn't about to say anything, but if I had, it would have been to say that you're absolutely gorgeous, sis. That's all." He saw that it had taken her by surprise, but he didn't leave her time to reply. He got out and went on his morning run.

Now ironically all alone in the house, Helga was left speechless at the table. Part of her wanted to reply to his brother that he was mixing lewd and gorgeous. But then his expression and tone of voice had been different. Why had he said something like this? Somehow, as strange at it was, it made Helga feel better. After eating a couple of toasts she fixed herself a cup of jaco, a barely sweetened hot cocoa. She then went in the backyard, enjoying the sun on her skin.

The more she thought about what her brother had said, the better she felt. It must have require some courage to say this to his sister. Helga was now feeling much better, and the lust that had suddenly vanished earlier was now returning. Usually, her chocolate nights didn't leave her still wanting more on the following morning. Today though, she was brimming with sexual energy. Fuck! She had even come out of her room braless with a thin tank top in front of her parents. And brother! But now, Helga didn't feel embarrassed. Instead she felt happy, a large grin on her face under the glorious morning sun.

As she lazily walked around the yard, looking at the flowers her mother worked long hours to maintain, she came near to her room's window. As she looked at the flowers, she saw a stain on the brick wall. Looking closer, she wondered what it was. Some sort of clear goo. A few minutes later, her cup empty, she grabbed the hose and was ready to wash it off. And suddenly it hit her: that was sperm! Right under her window. Right after the night she had masturbated.

At first, Helga panicked, imagining all sorts of strangers coming around to look at her. A man had jerked off right next to her opened window! But then she remembered the lights her father had installed last summer. They would have turned on automatically if anyone had walked across their yard. Yet, there it was, what she easily recognized as cum, right under her window.

And then it hit her, only two males knew how to turn the lights off. Her brother and father. Yet both had been away last night. Given that she had woken up to the sound of her parents coming home last night, together and very late, it only left Sean... Hadn't he been on a date with his perfect girlfriend? Maybe he had come home early? And then he had heard her moaning? Shit!

Instead of feeling embarrassed again, Helga laughed out loud. Really? Sneaking around and trying to catch her masturbating? She pictured him leaning against the wall and jerking off to her. She laughed again, but had to acknowledge that it was flattering. Just like his comment earlier. Sitting in a lawn chair, she thought about her brother more and more. Maybe she would try and find an incest video with brother and sister? Judging by the intensity of the spasm she felt in her pussy, she knew that it was a good idea.

A while later, still lounging in a recliner patio chair, she saw him come home from his run. She was now wearing her smallest bikini, and she saw that he had removed his shirt during the run. Helga had certainly noticed her brother's body before; everybody did. Sean was a bit obsessed about it, running daily and going to the gym almost as often. And it showed. Usually, she felt pride in his accomplishment, and somehow knew that he was hot. But now, thinking about him jerking at her window, seeing him covered in sweat under the sun, it wasn't pride that she felt. She resisted the urge to slip one hand down her bikini, but she felt another spasm in her pussy nonetheless.

When he saw her, he grinned, then came to her. They talked a bit, and she thanked him for his compliment earlier. Looking at her with a smile, he asked "Why were you so upset when you went to your room?"

Helga paused, frowned as she looked at him. "Like you don't know..." she finally said.

"Really, I don't!" he replied, looking sincere.

"Bah, never mind."

"Ok then... I'll go and take a shower." as he walked away. But just as he was about to open the door, he added "Whatever you did this morning, if you, er... wanna do it again, well... I'd like that."

Hearing this, Helga's eyes widened and her mouth opened in surprise. He knew! He knew she hadn't worn a bra! Oh the little bastard! But he had disappeared inside and she couldn't say anything. Helga wasn't really angry. In fact, she was smiling as she thought about her brother. Twenty minutes later he came back out and casually began watering the plants around the house, something he never did. Helga resisted the urge to laugh out loud. Sean had clearly remembered about leaving his cum on the wall and was trying to unobtrusively clean it up.

Just as he was spraying water against the bricks under her window, Helga said "My, my... Aren't you helpful today?"

"Yeah, so?" he replied, looking as if nothing was up.

He was good, Helga thought. Really good. But she wanted to push him. "Why are you watering the plants? It's hot, but very humid... They don't need much."

"I know, just wanted to be useful."

"Is that why you're here outside, to be useful?" she asked, resisting the urge to smile.

"Yep. Why else?" he replied.

"Nothing... Just wondering. Careful there brother, you're spraying all your water against the bricks." Helga said before getting up, not looking at him. Just a tease, she thought to herself. Let him wonder if she knew or not.

Later, Sean invited his sister to the public pool, and to his surprise she said yes. And so began two weeks that would eventually transform their relationship. The siblings became a lot closer, both psychologically with confidences and physically with workouts together, massages and even a few hugs. Once, during a massage, Sean couldn't manage to control his erection. Helga was wearing her bikini and had untied her top, lying face down on her bed. That much Sean could control. Barely.

But when their discussion turned to sex, he lost it. Nothing explicit, but they were now skirting themes and subjects they hadn't ever talked about before. Sean learned that Helga didn't simply love chocolate. She confided that it was the world's most powerful aphrodisiac. Sean thought that strange, but was glad that she had shared it with her. But as she described what it felt like in her mouth, or melted on her burning hot, sweaty body... Sean lost control. At first, Sean had managed to hide his growing erection. But now it was rock hard, and he knew he had to move because it was painful.

Then Helga turned her head at the same time that he was readjusting his position on the floor. Helga had been talking, and she suddenly stopped. Then, "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't."

"Shit... I'm the one who should be sorry sis... I'm sorry. I think I'll just—"

"No, stop..." Helga replied. After taking a deeper breath, looking at Sean, she added "I'm absolutely gorgeous, remember?" laughing softly.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,823 Followers