Chocolate Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,823 Followers

"What?" Sean replied, completely stunned.

"Don't worry about it Sean. We were talking about sex and so... But I thought that Sarah would drain your sexual energy dry..."

Sean paused, then sighed. "No. Not really. Quite the contrary in fact."

Helga couldn't really turn around fully, but she asked "What? She's a cock tease?"

"Not really. She... Fuck." Another sigh. "She wants to save herself for her wedding night."

"What?" Shocked, Helga turned around a bit too far and one of her breasts popped form under her. Quickly she lay back down and replaced her breast, then continued "You can't be serious!"

"Sadly, yes. I even talked about it with two of her previous boyfriends. Everybody knew that they had boasted about the great sex they'd had with her. But when I talked about it with them, one on one, they said that it was all lies."

"Oh the damned little prude..." Helga replied. Then, without thinking, she said "So every time you come back from your dates, you're... er... well..."

"Yeah. Exactly. I really love her, but it's not easy. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep this up." Helga laughed and said "Looks like you can keep it up for a long time, bro!"

Sean realized how his last few words sounded. "Oh! Cut it out sis!" he said, before playfully slap her ass. "Shit! I'm sorry! Argh!" Sean laughed as he let himself fall backwards on the floor.

That had been two days ago, on a Wednesday evening. Then Friday at breakfast, finally, they both learned that their parents would be gone for most of the week-end. Later that morning Helga overheard Sean and Sarah on speakerphone, setting a date for the night. They went out almost every Friday night. Afterwards, while Sean was gone for his run, Helga locked herself in her room and scoured the darker net for brother-sister videos.

She was naked on her bed, working her laptop and her pussy furiously. Every time the screen turned black, she could see her breasts in the reflection. Even if she hadn't watched a full video, by the time she finally found one that seemed good, she had to masturbate. And for the first time, she explored this brother fantasy fully. When her entire body arched backwards as she climaxed, she grinned and laughed, looking forward to her chocolate night. Only nine hours away!

As Sean was a couple of blocks away from finishing his run, he was getting nervous. He was thinking back to that fateful morning when he had said to his sister that she was absolutely gorgeous. Why the fuck had he said that? Maybe because she had looked so depressed? In any case, it had triggered something. He couldn't believe how much closer his sister and him had become.

Three weeks ago he could never have imagined that she would let him give her a topless massage. Nor ever confiding to her that he was still a virgin! Hadn't he even slapped her wonderful ass? In any case he was thoroughly enjoying these changes, to the point that he had mixed feelings about his date tonight. He wanted to see Sarah, but he also had a deep urge to stand next to Helga's window tonight. Would he feign being sick again?

When came in the house, he saw Helga walking out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around herself. She smiled and winked at him before disappearing in her room. He jumped in the shower himself and tried to control his erection. The sight of Helga's legs had had quite an effect on him. Little did he know that was in for a treat. When he got out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist, he stopped dead in his tracks. In the kitchen, he sees Helga standing in front of the refrigerator. She's sideways to him, one hand holding the door open.

A couple of weeks ago, he had brazenly invited her to go braless again, like she had done on that memorable morning. Now, two weeks later, she had. Shit! She had an extremely short black and red checkered skirt that barely covered the apple of her buttocks, black leather cuffs with pink lace and her legendary Mavrin t-shirt. Well, what was left of it anyway. It had begun its life as a grey t-shirt, but Helga had modified it greatly. It was now profoundly low cut, most of the sleeves were gone and so was the bottom part.

Sean realized that he hadn't seen Helga wear that shirt for a while, and he now understood why: When Helga first bought it, she'd had rather small breasts. It wasn't the case anymore. While the cut shirt had been sexy but still decent before, it was now positively lewd now. In fact, though it still covered her breasts, the shirt hung quite a few inches from her chest, with nowhere near enough material. And, clearly, Helga wasn't wearing a bra. After letting him look for a long while, pretending to search for something the fridge, Helga said

"Forgot where you were going, brother?"

"Er, yeah.. something like that." he replied, unsure of her mood, he began to move again. But Helga cut him off.

"No need to hurry... I'm not done here so you can't pass anyway." she said, a little smile on her lips.

She then leaned forward, which had many consequences. First, he saw more and more of her legs and hip as the skirt rode upwards, and eventually he saw most of the curve of her ass as she was bent nearly 90 degrees. He even saw her red thong disappearing between her cheeks. Second, he could see the bottom of her breasts as the shirt pulled away due to gravity. Fuck! They were so big on her small frame! He could see them swinging pendulously under her with her every move. And third,

Helga had placed her head behind the fridge door, which meant that he could stare at her openly. And he did. Wow! A couple of weeks ago, she had been ashamed of her little braless stunt, and now she was doing it on purpose for him. Because that what it was: a conscious decision to give him a show. And he was taking it all in, barely able to believe that it was all real.

A few minutes later, Helga stood back up and closed the door. Turning to face him, slowly looking from his face down to his torso, abdomen and smiling as she stared at the tent his cock made in the towel. "You can close your mouth, brother..." she said, a wicked grin on her face. He did. "This was a little thank you for these last couple of weeks." she added. "Glad to see that it was appreciated."

Sean grinned as he watched her wink, turn around and walk away, a sensual swing to her hips. When he saw her grab a piece of chocolate from a box she had left open, he remembered the gift he had bought for her. He went back tot he bathroom and grabbed the bag. As he crossed the living room to go to his room, Helga and him looked at each other. She was sitting on the couch, reclining comfortably with her legs crossed and her Mavrin shirt barely covering her breasts, popping small pieces of chocolate into her mouth. Once again, she stared at his cock for a few seconds.

Sean, quite nervous now, pushed his door closed and closed his eyes. He didn't think that Helga knew it, but he was fully aware of what Mavrin meant. He was a Russian glamour photographer. He was pretty sure, on the other hand, that their parents didn't know who Mavrin meant! As he was about to remove the towel, he noticed that the door hadn't closed completely. Putting the chocolates on his desk, he went to his closet and opened the door wide, hoping that the geometry would be right.

And it was. If he positioned the door just right, he could see Helga in the reflection. Throwing any last reserve he might have had to the wind, he loosed his towel and let it fall to the floor. His very hard cock surged upwards, finally released. In the mirror, he could see that Helga had noticed him and his cock. Her eyes were locked onto it. Reaching down to his balls, he grabbed them and tried to remove some leftover water form the shower. Of course, that made his cock move up and down.

In the mirror, he could see Helga playing with a large piece of chocolate, holding it in her finger as she licked it. Sean then grabbed his cock in his fist and held it against his belly to dry his balls properly. He pumped his cock a few times before releasing it. He then took his sweet time before finally putting a pair of clean sweatpants on. Evidently, they were no match for his hard cock, and he had to push his cock sideways just below the elastic band. Looking at himself in the mirror, he grinned and refrained from laughing. He had a pretty large cock and it was now almost as obvious as if he came out of his room naked.

He saw that Helga was still looking at him, at his hard pecs, defined six-pack and shamelessly at his hard cock. Sean sat next to Helga on the couch and pretended to watch whatever she had put on the TV. Neither of them were really looking at it. Instead, they were constantly stealing glances, getting more and more aroused. At one point, Helga stretched her arms above her head, pulling what little material there was upwards with them. When she lowered her arms, the material had clung to her nipples and had left the underside of her breasts completely uncovered.

Sean just stared at them, relishing every visible square inches of her smooth skin, threateningly close to her aureolas. But Helga's nipples were quite high, and he guessed that she could pull her shirt up an inch or two higher before he would see the delicate pink skin. After two minutes of flagrant staring, he saw that Helga was now grinning.

Sean turned slightly on the couch, making his hard cock even more obvious, and finally said "Helga..." when she looked at him, he continued "Thank you so very much for this. I don't know if it's going to help me or not with my abstinence problem, but thank you. I'm sure Mavrin would be glad to take pictures of you..." Helga's eyes widened slightly at this comment, but she kept smiling. Sean took a deep breath and added "You're magnificent, utterly sexy, easily the sexiest girl I know, and any guy will be lucky to have you. Don't worry about finding a boyfriend, they'll come to you. Thank you sis." and with that he leaned forward, placed his hand on her thigh and kissed her cheek.

When Sean said what he said and placed his hand on her thigh, Helga almost felt electric shocks. She had enjoyed every minute of the last few weeks as her brother and her were getting closer. Even the sexy or sexual teasing had been fun. Quite a lot of fun, actually. When she had seen him naked with a huge erection in his room, as she was eating chocolate, the tingle in her pussy had transformed into a full sexual awakening. She had felt her pussy becoming wetter and wetter as they looked at each other on the couch. When he put his hand on her thigh and kissed her cheek, something clicked. She had to find more brother-sister videos.

As the afternoon waned, Sean left early for his date with Sarah, but not before giving her a box of very high-end chocolates. She was still wearing her Mavrin shirt and short skirt, and she gave him a huge hug. Huge and long. Pretty much like Sean's cock, Helga thought with a grin as she held onto him hard. Judging by what she had seen earlier, Sean was much bigger than Jake had been... She was pretty sure he was enjoying the feeling of her firm breasts on his chest, just like she was enjoying his hard tummy and hardening cock against her thigh.

When he left, Helga stood on the porch, barely dressed with a fully drenched pussy. But she couldn't run to her room and masturbate, as her parents would arrive pretty soon. Looking at the clock, she had twenty minutes, maybe less. She grabbed her biggest dildo, ironically about the size of Sean's cock, and took a shower. If her parents arrived too soon, they wouldn't notice a thing and wouldn't expect her to come out of her room to greet them.

After attaching the dildo to the ceramic wall, Helga poured a generous amount of lube on it and quickly impaled herself, crying Sean's name in the process. She shivered and felt her legs tremble as she pushed herself hard upon the cock, feeling it's girth stretching her almost painfully. She had never used that particular dildo first, preferring her smaller ones to get ready. Right now though, she was more than ready.

As she was fucking herself silly, she cried her brother's name again and again. Even though she was keeping an ear out for her parents, she knew that if she heard Sean come back in, she would keep moaning his name out loud. That realization shocked her, showering sparks of pleasure all over her body. Having fun with him, seeing him naked, teasing her own body, that was one thing. But strangely enough she had never really thought of actually fucking him.

Until now. Holding the wall with one hand and the metal bar from the soap shelf with the other, she drove herself hard, pummelling the wall with her ass as the big dildo reached the depths of her pussy. Soon she realized that she probably wouldn't hear anyone opening the door, or even a lightening strike for that matter. Helga didn't stop. She didn't care. The pope could come in for all she cared; all she wanted to do was fuck her big brother's big cock until she came and collapsed on the floor.

Luckily for her, nobody arrived before her cries filled nearly the entire house. And she did collapse, collapse into a quivering, shaking mess of orgasm and laughter. As she got up on all fours in the bath, she looked up and saw the thick, heavy silicon cock staring at her. Tilting her head backwards, she opened her mouth and took as much of it as she could inside her. Closing her eyes, she once more saw Sean in her mind and sucked the cock as it it were her brother's.

Unwilling to stop, she pulled the dildo off of the wall and planted it on the bath's edge. Squatting above it, one leg in and one leg out of the bath, Helga mounted her dildo once again and rode it until she came once more. "I could get used to this girth..." she thought, grinning as her second climax ravaged her. "Shit! I could get addicted to this girth!" she added, wondering why she seldom used this particular dildo.

She heard her parents coming in as she was drying herself. Two hours later they left for the week-end, and Helga had the house to herself. Finally. Despite her two very intense climaxes, she had been frothing at the bit during dinner. Unable to do nothing, she had gone to her room and fished her little plug from her hidden box. Very quickly, with nothing but a glob of saliva as lube, she had slipped it in her ass before going back to the table.

Now alone, with all drapes closed and doors locked, she turned most of the lights down and wandered completely naked in the house. Well, naked except for her little plug. She would need something bigger for her pussy soon, but for now, she enjoyed this heightened state of arousal.

As usual, Helga spent a lot of time in the bathroom, taking another shower mainly to shave herself, from her ankles to her hips, and from her mound to her ass. She kept her little strip of hair above her lips, but once again shaved everything else off. Cleanly off. When she had to pull her plug out to shave her asshole, she shivered, knowing that she would need something bigger for her ass as well. It had been a while since she had added anal fun in one of her rituals. Tonight would be it.

Once she was fully ready, she replaced her little plug and went out to prepare her chocolate. Sean hadn't skimped on his gift. Chocolate from Valrhona didn't come cheap, and weren't found anywhere. He had probably ordered them online. As she was preparing her plate, as well as making her own very dark chocolate melt slowly, she became aware that she was making her hips swivel left and right. Given that her legs were crossed tightly, it meant that her asscheeks were pressing against the little plug, sending shivers down her legs. Once her dark chocolate was melted, she added a generous amount of chocolate syrup to the soft chocolate. The first time she had tried to pour melted chocolate on her skin, she had quickly realized that it was way too hot. Adding artificial syrup made the heat very bearable.

She brought her plate of luxury chocolates to her room, lit a small candle and placed it in the chocolate fondue holder. From the kitchen, she then brought the hot pot with her chocolate mix in it. She then closed the door to her room, dimmed the lights and closed the drapes. Then, remembering her peeping brother, she pulled her drape opened just a bit. Maybe as a thank you for him leaving his door opened earlier. She then placed her laptop at the foot of her bed, getting ready for a long night. Smiling as she found her hidden folder and entered her password, she double clicked on the movie she had found. Lowering the volume, she then lay back against her pillows and got ready to enjoy the show.

Looking at her nightstand, she grinned. On it were two very different sets of objets. On one side were her assortments of chocolates, both hard and already melted. Then, next to them, were her few toys: the large, suction-cupped dildo featured prominently on the table, standing thick and long, but she had also brought two of her regular sized dildos, a bigger plug and a small vibrator. This was going to be a night to remember for a long time!

Sean was also having a great time with Sarah. Wildly different, of course, but still very enjoyable. But as the evening progressed, he had to admit that he was thinking about his sister more and more. And that, strangely enough, a significant part of his good mood had to do with her instead of his beautiful girlfriend. Luckily, he realized that the semi erotic encounters he'd had with Helga had taken some of the edge off.

On one hand it had heightened his desire, but on the other it had allowed him to live some of it with a real live girl. Fantasizing and masturbating about someone with whom you're not going to have actual sex for years was one thing. But with his sister, the fact that they were never going to have sex anyway meant that there was less frustration. It was very strange, ironic even, but it was good.

He thus spent a very enjoyable evening with Sarah and she seemed a little surprised not to see his sexual frustration as he kissed her good night earlier than usual. As he looked at her very nice ass walking towards her front door, Sean had a flash of his sister's ass in that short skirt. Much shorter than Sarah's, actually. With a bitter aftertaste, Sean realized that he had seen more of Helga's ass than Sarah's.

But as he drove away, his smile returned. Would Helga be in her room again, masturbating again? Sean parked his car a block away from his house, making sure that she wouldn't hear him. He disabled the automatic lighting system and sneaked quietly to her sister's window. What he saw and heard took his breath away.

As soon as the movie began, Helga knew she was ready for a few more climaxes despite her two very intense ones in the bathroom earlier. Shit! Sean had stoked her fires more than she had thought. When the young man appeared in the video, the one who would play the brother, she grinned: she had managed to find one who looked a bit like her brother. Now, with a haze of lust clouding her vision, the actor looked a lot like Sean.

Putting a squirt of lube on the fingers of her left hand, she then slipped them on her pussy. The surge of pleasure she felt almost surprised her. She couldn't stop picturing Sean's cock, gloriously hard as it had been earlier. The fact that it had been hard for her only added to the thrill. As she bit on a piece of the Valrhona chocolate, feeling another powerful tingle inside her, she knew that her impending orgasm was going to be very powerful.

Very soon though she slowed down, grabbed her bigger butt plug, lubed it and replaced the smaller one she had worn since dinner. The intense stretching feeling made her moan out loudly, arching her back in pleasure. As Helga felt it pop inside her, she repositioned herself on her pillows and focused her attention on the movie. The brother and sister were lounging around their pool, late at night, and the guy tried to dare his sister to skinny dip. When she removed her bikini top, Helga grinned, imagining herself doing the same with Sean.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,823 Followers