Chocolate Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers

Reaching blindly, she found her regular dildo but discarded it, grabbing her big dildo instead. As she felt it's massive head penetrating and stretching her delicate pussy, she cried out, moaning Sean's name in the process. "Shit! Just moaning his name felt good!" she thought. She began pistoning it in and out of her, enjoying its girth as much as she had earlier. Then, once again not wanting to drive herself too hard too fast, she buried it deep inside her and closed her legs together, trapping it there.

She lifted her upper body slightly, and reached for the warm, melted chocolate. Gently, afraid of the heat, she poured some on the back of her hand. Hmm, very hot, but not painfully so. She then propped herself slightly sideways and poured some of the mixture on her nipple. As it cooled slightly, Helga gave it shape, recreating a big nipple on top of the chocolate crown. The warmth over her nipple had already worked wonders inside her, but seeing the big nipple and chocolate aureola adde to the pleasure.

Pressing her thighs one against the other, making the dildo move, she waited until the chocolate became harder. A few minutes later she repeated the process on her other nipple. Getting up slowly, careful to keep the dildo inside her, she stood in front of her mirror and grinned. The chocolate aureolas were stuck to her own very hard nipples, and Helga was astonished with the results. Her natural aureolas were not very large, but the deep brown ones she now had were, and the effect was remarkable. She even managed to dance a bit, making her breasts and their stunning aureolas swing around. The last one she had made was still pretty warm and it only added to her pleasure.

Back on her bed, her eyes glued to the now naked siblings playing around in the pool, Helga pulled the cooler chocolate aureola off. Grinning, she turned it upside down and brought the fake nipple to her own lips. Closing her eyes, she imagined herself kissing and licking the sister's breasts as her fake brother was doing. Sure the girl's breasts were not as big as Helga's, but in her mind's eye, they were. And she was licking them. Soon she had eaten it all and repeated the process on the second one.

When the girl began sucking on her brother's cock, Helga's entire body writhed around her large dildo. And then she had to freeze, not moving at all, feeling her climax extremely close. She was fully aware that she could climax and keep enjoying this evening with more orgasms later, but somehow she wanted to stretch this one. "Fuck... Sean... I wanna suck your cock!" she said. Saying it out loud, loud enough for him to hear if he was indeed at her window, felt amazingly good. Sean was still with his date, as it wasn't that late, but still, Helga shivered at the thought.

That happened about a minute after Sean had arrived. Because it was indeed that late. When he had realized that her drapes were not fully closed, he thanked the Gods of luck that were rooting for him. In a storm he saw the chocolates on her nightstand, saw the dildos and the glistening butt-plug, saw the movie of a boy and girl naked in a pool, wondered if it was an incest video like the last one, realized that the boy looked a bit like him, saw his sister fully naked on her back, saw her glorious breasts heaving with each of her moans, saw her intertwined legs squeezing against each other, guessed that she had a dildo lodged deep inside her and then, the cherry on top, heard her moaning that she wanted to suck his cock.

He had already been hard in anticipation, but the surge of blood and pleasure he felt in his cock was mighty. And he couldn't really believe it. Teasing each other, showing more skin than was normal, sharing sexual confidences, were one thing. Actually having sex? Nah... It was just Helga's lust addled brain spouting barely coherent fantasies. A minute later, as the brother and sister on screen began fucking, Helga whispered again. "Sean... Give me your cock. I want your cock inside my pussy, inside my ass. I want to take your cock, coated with chocolate as I suck it in my mouth. I want to feel it hit the back of my throat, the back of my pussy and I want it as deep in my ass as I could, I want you to feel the curve in my colon as you take me entirely... I want to eat you, I want to devour your virginity, I want to make me your first lover, your first mouth, your first pussy, your first ass..."

If Helga's fantasy was driving her mad with lust, Sean was flabbergasted, open-mouthed with disbelief yet burning with desire. Somehow he had never thought that their recent teasings could go any further than that. It was just impossible. But now, when he imagined walking into her room naked, he knew that everything was possible. Everything. As he walked away from the window, he knew he was in an altered state. Not alcohol, not drugs. Pure lust. The fact that Helga was his sister, the absolute taboo, added to the pleasure instead of taking away from it.

He was going to lose his virginity with the most sexy, sexually aware and opened girl he knew. Not only was he going to lose his virginity in the strict sense, but unless Helga was just spouting nonsense, he was also going to discover what a mouth and even a fucking ass felt like! He opened the front door as silently as he could, undressed in the hall and followed his rock hard cock until he reached his sister's room. Her door, like the drapes, was not fully closed and he could still see her on her bed. Before he could think too much about it, he pushed the door opened.

In any other circumstances, Helga would have jumped in fright. Not now. Her fight or flight reflex was offline, overpowered by lust. Tonight, as she saw her naked brother standing in her doorway, his magnificent cock fully hard, she simply sat up in her bed. She felt her plug moving slightly deeper, her dildo pushing at least an inch deeper as she sat on it, but most importantly she was looking into her brother's eyes and saw the same fire that she felt inside.

She knew they were about to commit the single worst sin in the world, but she didn't care. All she wanted was her brother's cock inside her. His big cock. Shit that thing was long! She beckoned him closer with her finger and couldn't quite believe that she was seconds away from having— ...and there it was, her brother's big cock in her mouth.

Helga closed her eyes as she opened her mouth as wide as she could, letting him go deeper and deeper. Her wish fulfilled, the first one at least, she flet his hot flesh touching the top of her mouth before hitting the back of her throat. As she closed her lips around his thick shaft, she groaned, making her mouth vibrated around his cock. One of her hands was closed around the base of his shaft, nearly touching her lips, while the other was grabbing his hard asscheek. She expected him to grab her head, but remembered that he was a virgin. Sean was probably overwhelmed right now.

He was. Sean just couldn't believe what was happening. His sister, his extremely sexy sister Helga was sucking his cock. He was not imagining it this time, his very real cock was in her very real mouth. And he was already close to cumming. His masturbation outside had already pushed him to his plateau. When he heard Helga moaning his name and all the things she wanted to do with him, it had stoled his pleasure even more. Now, coming to grips with the fact that he was actually inside his sister's mouth, Sean knew he was going to cum.

Finally grabbing her head, he pushed himself deeper until her heard his sister making strangled gargling noises. Yet she wasn't pushing him back. Instead she began rotating her head from side to side, pressing her tongue hard against the underside of his cock at the same time. Helga was no shy, inexperienced virgin. Despite being on the last of the teenage years, she was really good, and Sean's first sexual experience was magnificent. He barely had time to moan a warning before his sperm exploded into his sister's mouth.

Helga wasn't about to pull him out of her mouth and let his first female-induced cum fall on the floor. She pulled back slightly and twirled her tongue around his head until she felt his hot cum in her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, licking and sucking but keeping her lips firmly sealed around his pole. As she swallowed her brother's sperm, she felt and almost heard a physical buzz in her head and between her legs. Could things get even naughtier? She was drinking her brother's cum and was on her verge of a climax herself.

Sean was beyond happy as he was consumed by the most intense pleasure of his young life. Little did he know that two even more intense experiences would rock his being even more that same night. A few minutes later, Helga having let him stay in or near her mouth as long as he wanted, Sean pulled out of Helga's mouth.

When she stood up, Helga felt her dildo slipping out of her pussy. They both looked at it, then laughed together before hugging. Nestled against his muscled chest, Helga felt his hard body pressed onto hers, felt her breasts squashed by his very lean tummy and his long cock half hard against her lower belly. "Are you sure about this, brother?" His only reply was laughter. Breaking the hug, she guided him on her bed, on his back. As he looked at her from her head to her knees, she could see that he was still boiling with lust.

His cock didn't fully go back to being flaccid, but it wasn't fully hard either. She grabbed her fallen dildo and replaced it on the nightstand. Who knew what she could do with it later... Grinning like a cat with cream on its whiskers, Helga walked on all fours above him. She reached for the bowl of melted chocolate and carefully poured a line from his balls to the tip of his cock, then upwards across his defined abs until she reached his remarkable pecs.

Letting it cool, she then poured two drops on her own nipples before replacing the bowl on its stand. Standing straight on her knees as she waited for her drops to cool, she made her breasts dance from side to side as Sean watched, hypnotized. Maybe a more experienced boy would have grabbed them lustfully, but for now, Sean was content to just watch. Soon she felt the the chocolate on her nipples was hard enough, and she dropped down on all fours again. Her head was now above his cock and she grinned as she saw the line of half-solid chocolate broken by his lengthening erection.

When Sean saw his sister leaning down and beginning to lick his cock once more, he momentarily closed his eyes. But then, propping himself on some of her pillows, he stared at her. She was eating the chocolate on his cock, slowly going upwards as she cleaned him. She was licking his cock from the base to its tips, leaving not a single trace of chocolate there. Then she move to his abs, which he kept tensed, highlighting his muscles even more. From time to time, he could see her chocolate nipples swinging under her large breasts, and soon he could feel his cock twitching upwards against and between them. Helga finished her feast on his pecs, using her hands to caress his body ass he was licking the last traces of chocolate.

Moving upwards still, she licked her way to his neck, then his cheek, then his lips and when their tongues finally met, they kissed like the two lovers they suddenly were, not like the brother and sister they have been all their lives. Sean didn't have much experience, but Helga's chocolate kiss was spectacular. As they kissed, he thrust his cock upwards and felt her pussy against him, all wet and hot. But his angle was bad and all he could do was press his underside against her slit. Suddenly, Helga moved upwards and her felt the tip of his cock touching her wet lips, but as soon as that happened, Helga moved higher and away from his cock.

Sean's frustration was short lived though, as he felt his face being smothered by his sister's breasts. Oh my Gods! His first two girlfriends had had little to no breasts, and while Sarah's breasts were very nice, they weren't nearly as amazing as Helga's. Squeezing those breasts against his cheeks, Sean opened his mouth and turned his head from side to side, kissing and licking the extraordinary flesh, both extra soft and firm at the same time. Helga moved suddenly and he felt the chocolate nipple in his mouth. Sucking it off Helga's flesh, he swallowed it and was finally able to suck on his sister's breast. They both moaned at the same time and a minute later they repeated the process on the other side.

After a while and more fun than he could have ever imagined between two breasts, Sean felt Helga's thigh against his hip. When he thrust his cock upwards, he touched Helga's pussy again. This time, Helga didn't move away. Instead, she reached down between their bodies and guided his cock up against her entrance.

Holding him firmly in her hand, she whispered. "Take your time, little brother... You'll be able to fuck me as hard and as often as you like later. Go slowly, enjoy this first penetration." Somehow he managed to do so. As wonderful as the sight of his sister slowly sitting up upon him, her beautiful face, stunning breasts, smooth belly, lean waist, lavish waist and rounded thighs were, he focused his entire attention to his cock and the pussy that was impaling itself upon him.

Sean was loosing his virginity in the proper sense, driving it deeper and deeper inside his sister's pussy and ultimately planting it, for safe keeping, against Helga's cervix. When he felt her sister bottoming out just as her lips were stretching wide and tight around the base of his cock, he looked up: Helga's eyes were closed tightly and her mouth opened wide in a silent scream. Sean knew he had a decently big cock, but now he guessed he was Helga's biggest cock yet. His hands on her hips and ass, he felt her shudder and tremble upon him, felt her fingers curling hard against his pecs, crushing his skin and muscles.

When Helga felt her brother thrusting upwards while pushing her hips downward, she cried out loud, half in pain, half in shocked pleasure. She had never felt such a big cock inside her, or more precisely such a long cock. Sean's cock was quite thick, but his length had taken her by surprise. Her head was now thrown back, her mouth still opened as she rose up all the way to the top and drove herself back down. And again, again, again... Helga was fucking her brother for all she was worth and soon she was standing on her feet, squatting over his cock for better penetration.

Sean was in another universe, overwhelmed by the sight and feelings his sister was flooding him with. He couldn't stop looking at her breasts as they rocked back and forth, at her opened and quivering thighs, at her shaven, forced opened pussy, at his own cock disappearing in a real live pussy, at Helga's hair as it glistened with sweat and whipped all over them; he was floored by the sound of Helga's moans and cries, by the wet slurping sounds of her pussy slamming against him and around his cock, by her half whispered comments on how big his cock was; he was also intoxicated by the smell of their sex, her juices and his sperm, the taste of her lips and tongue, her skin and sweat from her breasts and the chocolate that had been there; and of course by the completely overloading sensations of her body against his. He startled when she suddenly asked him: "Can you cum three times in a row?"

"I can cum as many times as you like sister..."

"Fill me then, I wanna feel your cum inside my pussy and then I'll take you in my ass. Shit you're big, but I want you everywhere. Feel like receiving the full trinity brother? Want to loose all your virginities tonight?"

Instead of replying, Sean pushed her sideways and mounted her in the missionary position. After pushing her legs way up, splaying her pussy as wide as it would go, he finally took some control and began pounding Helga as hard as she could. Most of the times he could feel his cock touching her depth, but he was just long enough not to hurt her. Or at the very least she wasn't complaining.

And it was now her turn to ogle him. He could now see her staring at him, her eyes roaming all over his large pecs, broad and big shoulders, bugling biceps and taut abs. As soon as he started pummelling her, Helga cried "Harder!" and he happily obliged. He had never been more proud or happy to have the strong, powerful body he now had. As Helga continued to moan for harder penetrations, her voice became weaker and weaker, sounding more like a barely coherent whisper as she was being tossed against the bed like a rag doll.

She began climaxing a few seconds before him, her body pulsating between spams of full body muscle tension and deep, core-deep relaxation. Helga had never been so ravaged, so thoroughly taken by a boy before. Her brother lacked experienced but had more than enough power to give her the raw sexual energy she hadn't even known she craved. Every time he pummelled her, her body shook hard enough that she felt her butt-plug being pushed around. She only just managed to breathe properly as her orgasm convulsed into life, bursting from her pussy before triggering other explosions from her inner thighs, ass and nipples. She was groaning like a wild ape when she felt Sean's ravishing rhythm break apart under his own climax.

When Helga talked about letting him fuck her ass, Sean had abandoned all and every attempt at understanding what was going on: forgotten about the fact that he was losing his virginity, forgotten about the fact that he was fucking his sister, forgotten about the fact that her belly was already full of his sperm, forgotten about the fact that he was cheating on his girlfriend in the most unthinkable way possible.

All he knew right now was that he was an animal in heat, fucking the sexiest, lewdest, mind-boggingly seductive girl in the world. His sister, sister who had just promised him her asshole. They were both covered in sweat, in each other sexual juices, and he was plowing her pussy like it belonged to him, like it was his own very private plaything. And it was turning her mad with pleasure, almost as mad as he was himself.

When he saw and felt her explode beneath him, it was more than he could handle and he felt his own body turning on. He had been holding and pushing her thighs down, but as he felt his climax breaking over like a powerful wave, he let himself fall against her. Slipping his hands under her shoulders, he grabbed her and fucked her as hard as he could. He cried out, almost shouted it seemed, as he was racked by his climax. Sean had experienced many intense orgasms by stretching out his masturbation sessions, but nothing came close to this. Soon he couldn't even keep his rhythm up: it was all he could do to just keep thrusting chaotically as he spent himself once again inside his sister.

Helga couldn't believe how good she felt being fucked both by her brother and by his large cock. At the same time Sean's climax crested, hers was beginning to wane. Despite the combined phenomenal effect of these two elements, Helga wasn't satisfied yet. She had spent too many months and too many chocolate nights alone, and she wanted it all. She had no idea if Sean was into anal sex, but she didn't care: she wanted his cock inside her ass. Seeing him crumble over her as he came a second time tonight, Helga smiled as she held him tight. As strange and alien as the idea of fucking her brother had seemed a few days ago, it felt like the best thing in the world right now. And she wasn't done. Too many months of abstinence.

As he gradually quieted down above her, Helga pushed him off her and onto his back. Looking at his large glistening cock with a renewed hunger, she lay over him, placing her breasts on either side of his wonderful shaft. It was still mostly hard, but she knew he would falter if she didn't act quickly. Sean was still groaning, eyes closed, as she trapped his cock between her generous mounds. When she began fucking him, moving her breasts up and down, Sean's head came up, his eyes opened and stared at his cock.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers