Chocolate Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers

Seeing his open-mouthed expression, Helga almost laughed as she did everything she could to keep his erection alive. When Sean's hands replaced her on her breasts, holding them tightly around his cock, she could assume a better position and felt him beginning to thrust between her breasts. From time to time she moved lower to take his penis in her mouth, adding saliva and sucking him hard.

It was almost more than Sean could take. He hadn't even properly come down from his second orgasm tonight and already he was feeling the embers of a third gently glowing back to life. Helga had talked about a trinity, but fucking her breasts was a fourth virginity... But as he thought about the third again... Shit! Was he really going to fuck her ass? Would he actually penetrate Helga's sweet little ass? That didn't seem possible, despite everything. But when Helga pulled her breasts away from his cock and squatted above him, everything seemed suddenly possible.

With wonder in his eyes, he stared as Helga removed a large butt-plug he hadn't even seen! Spitting in her hand, she then grabbed his hard cock and pulled it upwards. It grazed her pussy but kept going until he could feel the tip of his penis against her asshole. He had watched porn videos, had read erotic stories, but nothing prepared him for the tight yet delicate sensations of an anus opening against his cock. The irrepressible spams her muscles did as they clamped around the base of his crown were remarkable.

Staring at his sister's most private parts, he saw her dripping pussy inches above his cock, and could see the edges of her asscheeks being pushed apart by his shaft. Hypnotized, not even fully conscious of everything that was going on, he stared, entranced, as his cock penetrated his sister's asshole. He heard her moans, dancing between pleasure and pain, but all he could see was his cock disappearing inch by inch inside his sister. About halfway down, Helga stopped, then pulled up slightly. She then reached for her bottle of lube and properly lubed his cock. When she moved back down, it was faster and deeper than before, eliciting sharp intakes of breaths and moans from the both of them.

Finally, when he saw her anus stretching around the slightly larger base of his cock, he looked up as Helga cried out. Loudly. Instead of stopping though, or even putting her knees on the bed, Helga pulled up before letting herself fall back down upon his sword. Sean had cum mere minutes before, for the second time in less than half an hour, but he was still hard as a fucking telephone pole.

And he felt like a fucking huge telephone pole to Helga. When his crown stretched her anus wide, she realized that she had never used her big dildo in her ass. Pain lanced through her thighs and into her abdomen, but the pleasure soon overwhelmed it. When she bottomed out, feeling his thighs against her ass, she opened her eyes and looked down, barely believing that she had taken all of him. Now, all she wanted to do was ride him into a series of orgasms. Unending orgasms. She didn't care if it hurt him, didn't care if he didn't like anal sex, didn't care about anything except riding this horse's cock all the way to a state of oblivious sexual stupor.

Contrary to Sean and most guys, Helga hadn't even felt her previous orgasm stop completely: the intense emotions and sensations had kept her in a very high plateau of pleasure. As soon as she began moving up and down on his cock, feeling his extraordinary size stretching her like never before, her rolling orgasm triggered again. Fuck! He wasn't a horse! Her brother felt like a fucking bull in her ass! As pleasure grew and grew into rarely explored levels, Helga whipped her head and hair around and grabbed her breasts hard. Sean's hands were under her thighs, helping her with balance and pushing her upwards as far as she could go.

When she opened her eyes and saw her dildo, she reached down to grab it. Pausing as little as she could, she planted it on Sean's lower belly, right next to his cock. Guiding it to her pussy, she then impaled herself on the two hard shafts at the same time. Memories of intense threesome porn videos flashing in her mind, she enjoyed the two cocks as much as she could. Leaning forward, she placed her knees on the bed on either side of Sean, and held on to the dildo with one hand. She then began to ride her brother again, feeling more alive and more pleasure than ever before. That double cock experience was what drove her over the edge. That, and a last bite of chocolate.

Sean, looking at his sister in awe, couldn't wrap his head around the rush of sensations that was battering him. Having his cock penetrate her perfect round little ass was amazing enough, but when he saw her fucking her own pussy with the dildo at the same time... He was still helping her pull up after each balls deep penetrations, and stared at the dildo and his cock as they appeared and disappeared.

When Helga leaned down one more time and grabbed a piece of chocolate, Sean saw her trembling after she bit into it. When she rubbed the remaining part against her clit, closed her eyes and just about stopped moving, consumed by her climax, Sean repositioned himself slightly and held her up as he fucked her from beneath. Fucked her hard, feeling his cock revelling in her deliciously ribbed ass and the dildo pressed against his skin as it fucked her pussy.

Tonight, both of them were riding waves of uninhibited pleasure, and Helga was consumed by the surge of her orgasm. She could barely control her body at that point, overran by too much pleasure and too much raw lust. Sean was crushed under the weight of his own desire, and seeing Helga impaling her asshole on his cock while riding her dildo was way, way too much for him.

All he could understand was the sheer amount of pleasure he was feeling, the experience too powerful to comprehend. He hadn't simply lost his virginity in a dark room under the blankets with a prude girl. Instead, he had been thrown as deep into pure lust and unbridled sex as one could imagine, and had been overwhelmed. As he realized that he was climaxing a third time so soon, the sensations more pain than pleasure this time, he closed his eyes and abandoned himself to his body.

Later, as they gradually woke up from their post-sex daze, Helga kissed her brother's pec, the one upon which her head had been resting since their climax. Sean, with his hand lazily on her sister's ass, squeezed it harder, eliciting laughter from Helga. She turned fully on her stomach and raised her head, looking at her brother. "I think I may have brought you too far too fast, little brother. Do you hate me?"

Sean, only recently having regained the power of speech, laughed. "All I had to do was bring you a box of chocolate? Shit... I should have done it sooner!

They both laughed and, very slowly, woke from their trance-like state. A bit later, sitting on Helga's bed, the siblings didn't even try to figure out what was going to happen with them, their lives and their other lovers. Instead, they spent the night awake, naked, sometimes kissing, talking a lot, but not having sex again. Not until morning came, at least.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,856 Followers