Chocolates for a Scorpion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey nodded, "Oh, I loved it!"

Weaver snorted, "You're one to talk, Rachel. But he performed quite admirably. This is likely the completely wrong time to say it, but you should really-"

"I am," she interrupted. She felt a giddy excitement in her stomach at that, along with a quiet worry. "You were right yesterday. I hope he's still open to it, but I'm going to try. If he's willing."

The older woman looked her over and didn't even bother to hide her surprise. "My. And what turned you around on that?"

Scarlet grinned, "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." The three girls laughed and the two on the sofa resettled as their younger friend leaned forward in her chair and started to tell them about her night.

Unnoticed for the moment, the scarlet cased iPad that belonged to the scorpion girl lit up announcing an email had been received. The alert read "From: Compiler, Subject: Desperados" before the first line of the text was shown, "Someone's getting a team together to go after your old sparring partner's team and they want you, how about it?"