Choice

Story Info
One 'lucky' guy is going to have to make a hard choice.
1.9k words
4.1
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monitor shows Abby leading our guest into my bedroom. Speakers mimic the fallacious intensity in her laughter. She appears little more than a silly co-ed who's imbibed a little too much.

I can feel a smirk growing on my lips as I zoom the camera in to observe how she coerces him onto the bed and into the restraints. He appears to be more aware of her breasts just a breath away from his face than her hands securing the cuffs around his wrists.

Abby glances up towards the lens and smiles. She tells him that she wants to change into something more 'comfortable.' That she'll only be gone a moment and that he will have a very interesting night.

She slides off the bed and kicks her black pumps off. Turning around to look at him, pink polished fingers undo the buttons of her tight jeans. She sheds them as she walks towards a dresser, a pink thong peaking beneath a tailored white shirt. He shifts to adjust for the increasing bulge in his jeans.

She opens a drawer and pulls out the blind fold I'd left for her. I keep the lens on him. I can tell she's turned around by the bit of apprehension crossing his face. Maybe there's a little more blood getting upstairs than I'd thought.

She begins to undo the buttons of her shirt as she walks back towards him. Starting at the top she lets the blindfold dangle as she exposes more of her skin. Scallops of lacy pink embrace breasts a little too perfect to be natural and the blood's back to where it belongs. He's mesmerized by her.

Crawling back onto the bed with him, she slides against him and kisses his nose as she ties the blind fold on. She reassures him it's only temporary as she drops back to the floor and pads out the door.

Good girl I whisper softly as I turn two more cameras on. I can see my bed from multiple angles. I check to make sure everything is recording before leaving the room.

My heels click on the mahogany floors. I can see Abby standing obediently in front of my bedroom door. She's changed into something more suitable. She wears a pink leather collar studded with the same hue of rhinestones. She holds a matching leash in her hands. I take the leash and clip it onto her collar.

I gently stroke the loop of the leash down her nose and whisper, "Let's see what sort of man our guest is, shall we?"

I step into my bedroom and pause to turn the lighting up. I lead Abby towards the bed and stop at the foot of it. Letting go of the leash I gesture for her to remove his blindfold. She climbs to the center of the huge bed and pulls the blindfold off.

He blinks several times and stares towards me, trying to focus. Who the hell are you he demands loudly as he begins to pull at his restraints.

I ignore him and motion Abby to come back to me. She comes to me and we're facing each other. I can watch him from my peripheral. I stroke her pixie blond hair and take her chin in my fingers before giving her a soft kiss. The man's expression changes from anger to eager curiosity. Too easy . . . little girl on girl and some men will forget their names.

I grab her leash and direct her so that her back is facing him. I lock eyes with him as I slide my hands over the plaid fabric of her scanty skirt. Curving my fingers to mold over her ass. I spread my fingers to cup both cheeks.

"What do you think of my pet?" I ask as I pull the fabric up, exposing creamy skin. His eyes widen and devours everything. His mouth parts as I slide a finger along her crack and slip it under the pink lace of her thong.

She's hot the guy finally manages to say, his straining erection corroborating his words.

I pull the lace tight so it digs into her flesh between her legs. Sliding one hand to her front, I gently rub her through the panties. She's excited, ready for our game. I hook my thumbs over the lace and begin to pull them down. Letting my fingers caress her thighs as I slide her panties down. She steps out of them and I pick them up. I walk around the bed, closer to him. Abby follows and quietly sits at his feet.

"I'm going to give you a choice," I say as I sit down next to him. "I can untie you, you can leave and that will be the end of tonight." I brush the panties against his cheek. "Or you can play along." I say as I rub the panties against his nose. "All you have to do is listen. You're free to leave at any time."

There's a slight hesitation. He glances down at Abby and then back at her panties in my hand. He nods his head in agreement.

"Good boy," I say to him as I drop the panties on his chest and stand back up. Abby shifts to her hands and knees and crawls over his calves before sitting up, her hands at his waist band. She pulls the button loose and pulls the zipper down.

I tell him to lift his hips so she can get his pants off. They fall to the floor with a muffled whoosh. His socks follow the pants and now our guest only has his shirt and a tight pair of underwear. Underwear that are still getting snugger.

She straddles his thighs and the goofy smile that pops out on his face lets me know he can feel her pussy warming the sliver of air between them.

His shirt I tell her and she quickly undoes all the buttons. Pushing back the cloth to expose his chest. I twist his nipple and he grimaces but says nothing. I walk over to the dresser. Abby perks up and watches with anticipation. The drawer glides open and I remove a pair of gold scissors.

His body goes rigid as I trail the point down his chest and over the intimate patch of hair on his lower belly. I curve the point around his dick and take it up Abby's thigh.

Shifting to the side to make sure he can see, I cut Abby's shirt at the bottom and then a little snip at the neckline before laying the scissors on the bed. Grabbing either side of where I made the bottom cut, I pull, slowly ripping the fabric. Exposing a little black and white yin yang tattoo around her belly button, smooth stomach and a pink lace bra.

I push the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I run a fingernail down her cleavage and cup her breast. Firm and heavy in my palm. I rub my thumb over the bump of nipple, enjoying her soft sigh of pleasure.

Glancing over at the guy I lean forward and brush my dark hair back so he can watch as I kiss her breast. As I bite her nipple through the fabric and make her moan softly. I pick the scissors up, slide the edge under the string between her breasts. Snip. The bra pops apart and I pull it off. Her leash lays against her bare chest.

I untie my robe and let it part. I glanced down to enjoy the view of my ample breasts in a black satin corset. I quickly glance at the man before I caress Abby's breast and roll a tight little nipple between my fingers. My other hand cups his balls and I gave them a soft squeeze.

"Are you ready Baby Girl?" I asked Abby before pulling her face up to mine. Her hungry kiss answer enough.

I stand up on the bed and step over him. Standing with my legs spread, I part the robe and let it slip off my shoulders and toss it aside. I spread my legs a little further apart to make sure he has a good view.

Looking down I admire the rigid latex strap-on jutting from my hips. It doesn't seem quite centered and I tug on the strap to tightened it against me. Wrapping my fingers around the shaft, I stroke it, enjoying the feel of it in my hands.

The mattress shifts under my weight as I turn around to face Abby. All he can see is my back and the scene between my legs. Abby crawls closer and I rub the the cock against her lips. She greedily opens and takes it into her mouth. Her lips pouting around it as she takes more in. I wrap my fingers into her hair and guide her head. The slippery shaft wet from her mouth. Happy little purrs as she sucks and I see her hips rocking against his dick as she becomes more aroused.

I pull back and she pouts loudly, a thick string of saliva on her chin. I step over him and retrieve the scissors. Handing them to Abby she cuts the cotton of his underwear above both legs and pulls them off. His erection standing, eager for any attention.

I shove her head against his dick. Her breath tickling the hair around his cock. Her cheeks hot against his flesh. Perfect for him to experience what is coming next.

I carefully move behind Abby and firmly grab her hips. Pushing her forward to make sure she wouldn't hurt him if I got a little rough. Her ass high in the air, I flip her skirt up, exposing her.

I slide my cock down her crack, smacking her cheek when she pushes back against me. I slip my fingers between my legs and dip into my soaking panties. My fingers wet my essence I rub it against her her pussy, letting just the tip of my finger slip in.

She moans and pushes back against me again. He jumps as her motions jostle his dick. And I thrust into her hard, burying it. Making her scream out. Such a good little slut.

My fingers dig into her hips as I fuck her. Loving her moans and watching the man take in what is happen on his lap.

Smack. She squeals out as my hand connects with her skin.

"Don't you dare cum." I snap at her. She begins to whimper and I can feel her body begin to shiver. She is close. One more thrust and I pull out of her.

I watch her eyes glued on his cock. Knowing she'd fuck him if I let her. Anything for her release. I slide fingers on either side of her clit but am careful not to touch it. Her hips ungulate in frustration.

"Would you like her to suck your dick?" I ask him. His body tenses in anticipation. His hips push up, eager to discover her mouth.

"Oh no my dear boy, it's not going to be that easy." I say as I straddle his chest. The black shaft dangling in front of his face. His eyes widen and he pushes his head back into the pillows to create more distance.

I grab his head and pull it until my cock almost touches his face. His nostrils flare as he smells pussy all over it.

"If you want her to suck your cock, you have to suck mine . . ."