Choices

Story Info
Humiliating choices between a girl & her Master.
2.4k words
4.13
55.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Igypt
Igypt
3 Followers

After a few years it was supposed to get stale but it never is with him. He understood everything about her, seemed to see through her skin to her very soul. It was frightening sometimes. He seems to tap directly into her darkest and most exciting fantasies. The next day she would blush at what she had done, but wanted more each time.

One night he told her to stay downstairs while he got things ready in their room. He poured her a glass of wine, and she heard him humming upstairs in their bedroom. After all this time, she still got butterflies. "Into the bathroom, take a shower, you're outfit is laid out in there. You have 10 minutes." She showered quickly and slipped into a black, fishnet teddy that was beside the tub. She buckled the high heeled, black sandals and looked at herself in the mirror, took a deep breath and walked slowly into the bedroom.

He was already lying on the bed, smiling at her. "Lovely, dear, now come over and sit beside me." She did, taking the champagne he held out to her, smiling nervously at him. He laughed and then picked up the pillow he'd laid at his feet. It had covered her toys, a vibrator and a large pink dildo. There was also a gift-wrapped package.

"Don't open your present yet, dear. I want you to save it for later," he said. "I had a lovely idea last night. I think you will enjoy it. So, tonight I am going to give you freedom of choice."

Choice?

"Yes dear, choice. For instance, would you choose to kiss me, or take a sip of champagne? Would you choose to lick my asshole or suck my balls? Would you choose to masturbate yourself before a video camera or let me fuck you with your dildo? Choices. Choices that will get darker and darker as the night goes on. You are going to take an active part in your submission. You are going to choose."

She begins to shake, how can he do this? How humiliating, degrading and how very dirty.

"Stand up."

She does, and he has her bend over the bed and tugs the back of the teddy up into the crack of her ass, then reaching beneath, pulls the front up between her pussy lips. He saws it back and forth a moment until it is seated the way he wants it. He runs his hand down her ass between her legs to check, opening her pussy lips as he makes sure the fabric is tucked in deeply. Then he pinches her labia and clit as he slides his hand out. She begins to shudder involuntarily.

Slap! Her ass tingles for a second. Then he grabs the back of the teddy and pulls hard. She rises up as the fabric cuts into her pussy. Slap! Back down. He does this several times until she starts to moan.
"You were not thinking of refusing, were you?"

Of course not. But, what would he ask?

He has her kneel on the bed, telling her to offer her titties or to suck them herself. She holds them up for him to kiss and suck. He starts by examining them, through the fishnet, stroking and pinching. Then he rubs his face into them, and begins to suck, nibble and bite – teasing the nipples up into hard peaks before caressing them gently, licking, sucking until her head is spinning. Then he pinches them, and begins to shake them hard, then asks her...does she want to shake them herself or have him do it. She chooses. She takes her nipples through the rough fishnet and pinches and shakes her tits hard. They hurt as she works them harder and harder in front of his face. She cups them in her hands and they bounce and jiggle in front of him. He smiles, delighted with his new toy. "Now, slap them – slap them or have me do it." She cups her left tit and begin to slap it with her right hand. "No, bitch – the nipple, slap it harder."

She slaps until her nipple stings. "Stupid slut, not right. I have to do everything to you. Hold your tit for me."

She does and he slaps it roughly, spanking it, until she moans with mingled pain and pleasure. "Ask for the other one, slut." And she does, quietly, "Louder and ask politely." "Please do it hard."

And he does. But the pain is good, stinging nipples are triggering her clit, she is soaking wet and the fabric cutting between her lips seems even tighter than before. Then his tongue is bathing her nipples, then ice from the champagne bucket is rubbing over them, and he blows – gently – over the stinging flesh.

Then he moves lower, to her upper thigh, slowly. Then the choice, finger or dildo? Finger is chosen, which slides inside her sopping pussy, after a quick flick to move the imbedded fabric away. He grinds it in slowly. Now, the next choice, two fingers or a spanking. Two fingers, then three and he begins to turn them inside her. She writhes, and he stops. "No, you are not quite ready yet." She moans in protest. "Feisty tonight, I think you might need to remember just who is the boss here."

He ties her hands with the tie he wore to dinner before turning her onto his lap. He then rubs his hands against her ass gently before selecting his spot. He begins to slap the tender skin just where her leg meets her ass. Sharp, short slaps that turn skin red immediately.

"No, sir, I am sorry. I won't protest again."

"You bet you won't. Now, ask me to slap you more."

"Please, punish me, Sir."

Again and again his hand falls. She fight her instinct to wiggle away. Then he stops and begins to caress the red skin. "Now dear, I will be continuing. Should I continue on your ass, or your pussy."

Her ass hurts so much, but her pussy? She can't imagine how it would feel were he to spank her cunt. "My pussy, Sir?" She asks.

"Excellent choice," he laughs. He knows it was a question, how can he take advantage of that? "I think you will enjoy this."

He pushes her up onto the bed, over onto her back and slaps her thighs apart. She is crying now, pleading with him not to spank her cunt.

"Shut up, bitch. You made your choice. Now spread your lips and ask nicely or you will regret it."

She does as he says, frightened and he smiles. "Please, Sir." She chokes out.

He rubs his thumb over her clit for a moment before he begins the spanking. His hands are rough as he slaps down over and over and over. Sometimes he concentrates on the clit, other times on the open lips. The pain is overwhelming, the sharp slap on her cunt, her red, welted ass hitting the bedspread again and again but it feels good, being so dirty. With each pause she lifts her body up to meet his hand. He loves watching her helpless need, hands bound, lifting herself off her painful ass to meet each downward stroke. After a few minutes he stops. "Dirty slut. You love it. Get on the floor, kneel in front of me. You can either deep throat me or suck my balls, which one?"

She chooses his balls. She slowly take them into her mouth, sucking, one at a time feeling the skin slipping around the harder sacks inside. His big cock bumps into her nose, her bound hands unable to move it as she licks his scrotum. She keeps trying to get her tongue around behind his balls, to lick around but he moves around, preventing it, laughing at her. Then he leans over her and takes off the tie. "Now, get on the bed, lie back and press your tits together," he says.

She listens, of course, and he starts slapping her tits with his dick. He rubs her nipples with his head, stroking her tits with his hard, hot cock. Then he begins to tit fuck her. His fat, purple head clears her cleavage and into her mouth every few strokes and she frantically try to suck it as it rises between her tits. He rides hard, until he has had enough, then grabs her, pushes her to the side of the bed and down on her knees. Then pushing her between his legs, shoves his cock into my mouth. "No choice here, you suck me off now."

She takes it all in, as deep as she can. At his deepest thrusts she gags a little, he is really too big for her, but she has learned to take most of it over time. He thrusts hard, "I love fucking your mouth," he says to her. "I love watching your face when you take it." She tries to keep the suction on his cock steady, but saliva is dripping from her lips with each stroke and her cheeks and jaw begins to tire. She tries to pull back and lick but he keeps thrusting. Suddenly he pauses, then goes faster, harder, then pulls out suddenly and comes all over her face and throat. "Clean yourself up whore, you're not done yet."

When she has tissued off her face, he comes back holding the dildo.

"Ass or cunt?"

"My pussy, please, Sir."

"I am not sure you're ready yet."

He ties her hands over her head again, and as she stays on her knees before him, begins to slap her nipples again, softly now, pinching and twisting too. When he sees her begin to twitch he pulls her up by the nipples, stretching her tits. When she is standing, titties still in his hands, he tells me to lean over the bed and spread her legs. Once over, he spanks her for a moment, before ramming two fingers into her cunt.

"You are ready, I guess that earlier play really got you going." Then he spit on the dildo, and showed it to her. "Big, huh. Not as big as me. Suck it, let me watch you want the dildo I am going to fuck you with. Make me believe you want it as much as you want me."

She takes it in her mouth and tries to caress it, try to make him see she wants it. He shoves it in halfway and leaves it there. As she sucks and licks he suddenly shoves something else into her wet hole. She can't tell what it is, smooth, thick but not long. Then he pulls it out again and places it against her clit. Then he pulls the dildo out of her mouth and as he shoves it in, with no ceremony, no pause, he turns on the vibrator he placed under her clit. The combination sets her off. She comes almost immediately. Moaning, thrusting backward, she cries out, begging for something, more? Stop? She can't tell what she is saying, babbling, moaning as he twists the dildo as he shoves it back inside.

"Roll over."

He pulls out the dildo. He roughly opens her hole with his fingers and smiles at the dripping inner lips. He catches the vibrator in a fold of the teddy so it presses into her clit. Then he entertains himself giving her an inch of the dildo at a time, making her ask for the next inch. Asking for more of the fake cock fucking her. Meanwhile he is adjusting the speed of the vibrator up and down against her pussy. The feelings are amazing. The stiff, cheap plastic dildo forcing its way up into her soft cunt. The hard plastic is unyielding and rough. The smooth vibrator is humming loudly as he runs it from slow nuzzling to incredible speed and heat, and then back down again. Her cunt is rushing from sensation to sensation and she goes over the edge again. He stops as she comes and smiles as she comes down from her fuck-high.

Then he tells her to open her present. Inside the package is a small, lipstick sized vibrator. She looks at him, puzzled, and he says, "the ultimate choice. Do you want me to rim your asshole with this, or shove that big dildo into your little shit hole."

She has always been terrified of anal sex, he knows what that choice will be. But even to have her asshole touched, rimmed, is frightening, really frightening, not just play. He doesn't give her time to think. He rolls her over onto her stomach, readjusts the vibrator on her clit and turns it on full. Then he spreads her ass, takes the smaller vibrator and slides it up and down her crack, getting closer and closer to her asshole. She tries to press her body down, away from it, but that just pushes the vibrator on her clit closer, working it harder and faster.

He slowly manipulates the small one around, closer and closer to her asshole. She is moaning, starting to come, wriggling as he starts on the rim itself. It's frightening, but it feels good. The pressure is stimulating her clit, the pressure as he holds her ass cheeks apart somehow is making my orgasm stronger and harder. She begins to push up towards it, and he pulls it away slightly. "I'm doing this, slut. Keep still."

Spreading her ass cheeks further, he delicately circles it closer and closer in little spirals as she begins to moan. He groans once, and drops the smaller vibrator as he shoves his dick, now rock hard again, into her pussy in one swift motion. He begins again with the lipstick shape and continues to spiral around. When she comes it feels like her whole body comes. He pushes it hard against her little hole, not fucking her with it, just pressing roughly. She is humping, crying out, moaning, begging and babbling.

He gently rocks himself within her pussy until she has calmed down before beginning again. He holds her hips firmly as he fucks. He is rough, just using her. And it is so good. "Please come, Sir."

"Shut up. I come when I want, cunt."

"Yes, Sir."

When he is finished he smiles, unties her and takes her into his arms. Her master, her lover, so good to have both together like this.

Igypt
Igypt
3 Followers