Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She then moved her seat belt shoulder strap and leaned over. She released Ray's cock from his pants and began licking it gently, soon it was very hard and she began to deep throat it with enthusiasm. Ray reached down and put his hand on the back of her head and began fucking upward with his hips. Cindy was very good at sucking cock and it only took a few minutes before Ray began to moan and then he came in her mouth for the second time that night.

"Swallow it all bitch!" He said and held her onto his cock until he had finished cumming. Cindy carefully licked his cock clean and then sat back up. She reached for her blouse but Ray shook his head and she stopped.

Now sitting up Cindy felt exposed without her blouse on and tried to cover herself.

"Stop it slut, I never told you to hide those pretty tits!" Ray said when he noticed what she was doing. "Put your hands down."

Cindy put her arms down and rode that way feeling very self conscious every time they were next to another car. Several times she glanced over and saw men and women smiling when they noticed she her large breasts were bare.

When they pulled into the driveway Cindy expected Ray to pull all the way into the garage but instead he parked in the drive. He picked up Cindy's blouse and said "Come with me Slut!" and got out of the car. Ray waited for Cindy to get out of the car and watched as she ran around the car trying to hide her large tits. When she got to him he grabbed her arms and pulled them down.

"Never hide your beautiful breasts slut. I like looking at them." He said and then walked slowly up to their front door. There he stood and slowly took out his keys. The porch light was on and Cindy knew that anyone driving by could see that she had no top on. Finally Ray opened the door and they stepped inside. He closed the door behind them and then ordered Cindy to strip.

Cindy stepped out of her shoes and then removed her skirt. Next she took off the harness, popping the butt plug out of her sore ass. She rolled the stockings down and off her legs and stood in front of Ray totally naked.

Ray had watched her strip and when she was done he led her into the living room. "Get down on all fours, I'm gonna fuck you like a bitch in heat." He said roughly.

Cindy immediately got down on all fours and spread her legs apart to give him better access to her pussy from behind. Ray took his clothes off and then knelt behind her and reached between her legs to feel her pussy. She was dripping wet.

"You like this then huh slut?" Ray said, pushing two fingers deep into her cunt.

"Yes Master, I love it." she replied throwing her head back in response to his hand.

"Good 'cause you are going to be getting a lot of it from now on." Ray popped his fingers from her pussy and then positioned his cock at her gapping cunt. With one hard thrust he pushed into her. He grabbed her ample hips and used his arms to pull her back onto him hard. Ray pounded her cunt, feeling his balls slapping her with every stroke.

Cindy was moaning and swinging her head around. Her big tits were bouncing and jiggling with each thrust. Ray reached up and grabbed her thick black hair, pulling her head back roughly.

"Do you like this bitch. You like being fucked hard!" he growled, his lust showing in his voice.

"Yes! Ugh Master, I love being your slut!" Cindy panted. She was getting close to an orgasm and needed it bad.

"Good bitch! Now I'm gonna fuck your ass." Ray said and pulled his cock out of her cunt. Ray's cock was wet and slick with her juices and Cindy's ass was already loosened up by the butt plug. He put the head of his cock against her ass hole and without much resistance pushed inside her bowels.

Cindy screamed in pleasure and began cumming instantly as she felt her husband force his cock deep into her ass. It felt so dirty, so slutty to let him take her this way and she loved it.

Ray grabbed her hips once more and pushed forward. His cock sank all the way into her. Cindy's ass was tighter than her pussy and he began to fuck her hard. He looked down to watch as his cock disappeared into her ass. Ray liked the way Cindy's big ass jiggled and that combined with the sound of her grunts as he fucked her tipped him over and he began to cum. He had already came twice that night and so this load was not as large as his first but it was still enough that Cindy could feel it flooding her ass and this triggered her own orgasm. She screamed again as she came and felt her pussy and ass spasm uncontrollably. As he came Ray pushed his cock all the way into her and then stopped and held it there until he was spent. He felt his cock begin to go flaccid and pulled it from her ass making a soft pop as it came free.

"Turn around and lick me clean slut!" Ray said softly.

Cindy turned around and took Ray's softening cock into her mouth gently. She carefully licked his cock clean and then smiled up at him, love evident in her face.

"If this is what my life is going to be like from now on, I'm in heaven." She thought.

Ray smiled down at her and then said. "You did good tonight slut. But this is just the beginning. Your life is going to be very interesting from now on."

12