Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty jerked at the sensation of my fingertips touching his cock. "Remember, slowly." My hand traveled down the inside of one thigh and up the other. My palm cupped his balls and Marty cried out with passion. The tips of my fingers traveled up again to pinch and rub his nipples. Marty's breath caught in his throat when I pinched his tender left bud.

I let my hand travel back to his cock. This time I grasped it loosely and stroked it slowly and very tenderly. I felt Marty tighten up as his orgasm built. I let his cock slip from my hand before Marty hit the point of no return. "Did you feel it, Marty? Did you feel your ass muscles clench before I stopped jerking you?" Marty confirmed he felt it. "That was your ass telling you it feels good also."

We continued kissing and fondling. I changed my tactic and began kissing down Marty's body until my nose sniffed his arousal. Sliding from the couch, I kissed down one thigh and up the other until my mouth found Marty's ball sack. I licked his balls and Marty reacted by spreading his legs wider. I gently encouraged him to lift his legs using my hands to push slightly. As Marty raised his legs, I licked that place called the taint, taint balls, taint ass hole. Marty reacted by rolling his hips higher exposing his ass hole to me.

Marty sighed silently as he experienced new feelings. I licked lower making only the slightest contact with his puckered ass hole then went back up. Marty groaned and tried to push his ass into my face. I moved one hand to his cock, Marty was throbbing and his cock leaked his own natural lube.

I held his cock, not stroking it and licked back down to his ass hole. I used my tongue to wet his ass hole and he relaxed into the feeling of my tongue probing and pushing. I moved my other hand up Marty's thigh, under my chin, and put a little finger pressure on his puckered red eye. Still licking and probing with me tongue, I wet my finger and began to push. Marty jerked and moaned. He clenched my finger with his sphincter muscles then relaxed as I pushed a little harder.

My finger slipped easily and deeply into his ass. My fingertip explored his rectum and when my fingertip found the little acorn sized prostate, I pressed against it. Marty cried out in pleasure and pushed against my finger. "Oh fuck! Jason, I feel it," panted Marty. I knew it was time to bring Marty off.

I moved my mouth up to his balls then licked the length of Marty's cock. My mouth engulfed his shaft and I savored the taste of his leaking fluids. I worked his marvelous man shaft with my mouth and tongue as I kept pressure on his prostate. Marty was not in control of his body, he bucked his hips against my finger while I fucked his cock with my mouth.

Marty was incoherent, babbling about cumming and I pressed against his prostate harder. He was near a p-spot orgasm and very near giving me another taste of his cum. Suddenly; Marty arched his hips high and pushed against my finger. I tasted a stream of semen and swallowed quickly; I knew his cum was seconds away.

Marty came in great waves of sperm mixed with copious amounts of semen from his p-spot orgasm. I could hardly keep up with the load he deposited in my mouth. I swallowed twice and got a third mouth full before he slumped in orgasmic bliss. I did not remove my mouth from his cock or my finger from his ass. I did release pressure against his p-spot so Marty could recover from the experience.

My cock throbbed from my own excitement, I wanted to fuck Marty. His breathing came back to normal and he finally spoke coherent words, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. How could you swallow so much? I know I flooded your mouth." Marty face shown satisfaction, lust, and more that words cannot describe, "Fuck me Jason, I want to feel you."

My finger began working against his prostate again and I sucked his cock into my mouth. Marty helped me find lube and I spread some on my cock and his ass even as my finger still massaged his p-spot. I rose to full kneeling position and brought my cock up to his ass.

In a quick move, my finger pulled out and my cock pressed into Marty. He gasped as my cock slid home until I was balls deep in his ass. "I won't last long Marty. I am more excited by you than you can guess." I withdrew and pushed, adjusted myself to give Marty a p-spot massage as I fucked him. Marty surprised me; his libido was stronger than anyone I know. He was getting hard again. I knew that soon his man pole would fill my ass with more cock.

I fucked Marty faster as my orgasm built. Marty told me to cum, "Don't hold back, Jason. Give me your load." After a half dozen more thrusts, I buried my cock to the hilt and blew my cum into his bowels. When I finished jetting my cum, I began stroking again in slow passion filled strokes until I softened and could not get any more penetration.

I wanted his cock in me and even in my desensitized state, I straddled his cock. My ass was lubed enough to take his full length and width with little resistance, I screamed in lust as my ass filled with Marty's magnificent cock. I rose until his cock almost escaped me then pressed my full weight down. "Fuck me hard Marty! Fuck me!"

"Lay on your back. Let me mount you." Marty all but threw me onto my back, grabbed the lube, and lathered some on and in my ass. He applied some to his cock and mounted me. His thrust was swift filling me with cock. Marty pulled my legs to my chest and locked his arms behind my knees. I knew, in this position, Marty could pound his cock into me, I also knew it would last for a while since he had four orgasms already.

He did not deny me a hard pounding. I grunted with each thrust. Marty pistoned into me smacking my balls and giving me moments of pain, It was now me babbling incoherently. Marty kept a wild pace going for several minutes until I begged him to slow down.

Marty leaned his body over mine drawing my legs even tighter to my chest. We kissed in a fury of lust driven kisses all the while, Marty continued fucking me more slowly now giving me his full size. Many more minutes passed until Marty again took the pace faster and harder. I knew he was about to cum and I begged him for it. Marty's cock expanded as he thrust his full length into me. Then came his contraction and the feel of his cum filling me again. His contractions lasted many seconds even after his flow ceased.

Marty kept me locked in position, his arms locked behind my knees. His cock shrunk to normal and slipped from me. Only then did he release my legs. Marty slowly moved down my body giving me kisses and licks. When he reached my semi hard cock, he sucked it into his mouth.

I was unprepared for the sudden engulfing of my cock in Marty's mouth. The feeling of Marty fucking was fresh in my mind and my ass. As Marty sucked, he played with my still wet ass hole. I felt a finger slip past my sphincter into my cum filled rectum. Marty found my prostate and pressed his finger against it, I jerked and groaned in surprise and pleasure. He held the pressure for a time then released. Over the next several minutes, he performed the pressure and release exercise on my prostate while he sucked my cock.

Marty wanted me to come as he had from his p-spot orgasm and I wanted very much to give it to him. Marty began moving his finger in a come here motion across my prostate. I was rocking against it when he suddenly removed his finger from my ass, but just a quickly replaced one finger with two fluttering them against my p-spot.

The building pressure in my ass was the prelude to my coming anal orgasm. I push against the invader as though I had to evacuate my bowels. Marty kept his fingers working. I cried out in pure pleasure when my ass convulsed and my cock streamed semen in long gushes into Marty's mouth. How could he swallow so fast, I filled his mouth with huge streams of clear semen. Even as I begged him to stop, he kept my ass cumming.

When Marty did release his pressure on my prostate and I stopped cumming, the force of my orgasm made me pass out. When I regained consciousness and saw Marty's smile, I smiled back. "I'm done, Marty. No more. Just lay here with me." We both drifted into a deep sleep.

Sunday morning we woke and groaned as we began moving. "Jason, my cock is sore, your ass squeezed me too hard and I'm sore." We laughed at his complaint and Marty added, "I'm glad I lost the bet, what would have happened if I had won?"

I looked Marty squarely in the eye and smiled. "I still feel your cock in me, I think it?s called a ghost feeling and I am just as sore as you. Your cock is amazing and you use it so very well. If I had lost the bet, the result would be the same only at my place. I knew I was going to have you in me no matter who won. I guess we both won." Marty leaned in and we kissed.

Monday morning I sat in my cube at work when Marty came past with his good morning greeting. Today he lingered a little longer as we joked about the weekend game bet he lost. "You know, Jason, University plays Southern this weekend. Any bets?"

My smile answered the question without words. "Same bet?"

12