Choices and Consequences Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dipped a finger inside her pussy and they both moaned aloud. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back to the pillow as she slowly began thrusting her finger in and out, coating it in her juices. She barely registered the feel of the bed shifting beneath her. She was so lost in her sensations that she was caught completely unawares when Aidan began to kiss her inner thighs. She whimpered as her hips rose off the bed in search of his hot mouth.

"So...fuuucking...beautiful..." Aidan groaned. His voice sounded strained. Lili opened her eyes and lifted her head to look at him. He looked as if he were in pain and was visibly shaking. His self-control was hanging by a thread.

"Aidan, stop holding back. You won't break me, I promise."

"But -- "

"I mean it," she stated firmly, cutting him off. She was practically begging now. She knew what she wanted. "Please baby, I've wanted this for so long. Just fuck me, Aidan."

The thread snapped.

With a growl, Aidan claimed her pussy with his mouth, licking and sucking her glistening pink lips from bottom to top and making her scream. "You have the most amazing pussy I've ever seen..." He dove his tongue inside of her as far as he could, curling it upwards against her sweet spot, causing her to lift her hips off the bed. He withdrew only to replace it with two fingers. He leaned down to suck lightly on her clit. "Best I've ever tasted too...you taste so good Lili," he groaned.

"Mmmm, Aidan...don't stop," she gasped. She was moaning and writhing beneath his talented tongue and fingers, rocking her hips into his mouth. "I'm so close...already...." He sucked her clit more fervently while giving it little flicks with his tongue. "Cum for me, Lili," he said huskily. "I wana see you cum." And cum she did, exploding beneath his mouth and fingers, moaning and writhing in orgasm. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful and she felt as if she were on the verge of passing out. Sated, she remained motionless lying down with her eyes closed, a slight smile on her face. Aidan gave her one last loving lick before moving up to lie next to her.

"You're not goin' to sleep on me are you?" he asked playfully.

She opened her eyes to look over at him, her desire still evident on her face. "Absolutely not. But there has been a slight change of plans." Aidan gave her a confused -- and slightly worried -- look.

"What?"

"Sit up a little so you're back is resting against the headboard."

Aidan was too horny to question her any further, so he did as she asked. He was quickly rewarded with the woman of his dreams crawling over to straddle his lap. She gently began to rub her naked, wet pussy over his hard length through his shorts. He groaned loudly -- he couldn't help it.

She leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I think you're wearing too much clothing. What do you think?"

He gave a strained "yes" as she lifted her hips to help him out of his shorts and boxers, tossing them to the floor. She looked down at his cock, his full thick eight inches now standing at attention just inches from her waiting wet pussy. After staring hungrily for a few seconds, she looked back up at Aidan to find him watching her with eyes dark with need and lust. He brought a hand up to the back of her next to pull her in for another brutal kiss, pouring everything he had into it and she responded in kind. He suddenly pulled back just far enough to look into her eyes. He didn't say anything for a minute; he just looked at her with a slight smile on his face. Lili couldn't take it anymore.

"What?" she asked, smiling shyly now.

"I love you, Lili. So much. You know that don't you?"

"Yes. And I love you too, Aidan."

"Thank God." And with that, he grabbed her hips and slammed his hard cock into welcoming pussy, drawing deep startled moans from both of them. It was excruciating but he held still, letting her adjust to his size. Then after a moment, she surprised him by leaning back onto one hand as she began to move her hips and fuck him. With her other hand, she slowly rubbed her clit and Aidan was consumed with lust. He had never seen a woman do that before and it was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. He leaned forward to capture one her nipples in his mouth, loving the way her moans turned into erotic whimpers.

"Aidan," she moaned, "you feel so good..."

With a growl, he wrapped his arms around her and flipped her onto her back. "Keep your legs wrapped around me," he said in a low voice. By the tone of his voice, Lili knew it wasn't a request. She looked into his eyes to find him staring down at her with a possessive gaze full of emotion. She was surprised to discover that it turned her on and she readily obeyed. Sitting up a little so that his body was perpendicular to hers, Aidan broke eye contact to watch as he slowly slid his cock from her glistening pussy before driving it back in as deep as possible. Keeping the same painfully slow pace, he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You're mine, Lili. I'm never letting you go now," he groaned, straining to hold back his control and to keep his orgasm at bay. He had been waiting for so long to be inside her, to finally have her wrap her long, smooth legs around him as he made love to her body -- that he was having an incredibly difficult time restraining himself.

Lili grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it up so she could look him in the eye. "You better not let me go, dammit," she whispered. "And fuck me harder, Aidan," she added, softly kissing his lips. "Claim me like we both want you to." And with a strangled groan, Aidan lost control and began driving his cock harder, deeper and faster into her warm, wet, tight pussy. Her moans turned into screams as he drove them both closer to the edge.

"I'm not going to last much longer, baby. You feel too good...I'm gonna cum soon..."Aidan breathed.

"Ohhh, me too. Cum with me, Aidan..." she managed to gasp out. She cried out as the first wave of her orgasm hit her violently. Aidan growled as he felt her muscles fluttering around his cock and he couldn't hold back any longer. Groaning out his release, he spent himself inside her beautiful body.

Still afraid of possibly hurting her, he collapsed on the bed beside her and drew her into his arms.

"I really do love you Lili. I don't think that's ever going to change."

"I hope not because I love you too," she replied. He suddenly gave her an intense look.

"You...are the greatest thing since sliced bread." She laughed out loud at that and he joined her, giving up trying to be serious. After a moment, she snuggled closer to him and felt her eyelids begin to get heavy. Her last thought before promptly passing out was how she was the happiest she had ever been.

----------------------------

Lili awoke the next morning alone in bed. She had a small moment of panic before she smelled the bacon cooking. Her stomach growled loudly in response and she laughed to herself. After getting out of bed and throwing on some clothes, she felt a bit like a dog as she followed her nose to the kitchen where her man was currently cooking.

He looked over at her as she entered the kitchen and he smiled. "Morning, beautiful." As she walked past him to the fridge, she startled him by smacking his ass. "Well good morning, handsome."

Laughing, Aidan was about to respond when there was a knock on her door. They looked at each other in confusion. "Are you expecting anyone?"

She shook her head as she was walking to the door, but froze for a second when the person called her name. It was muffled a bit by the door, but she would recognize that voice anywhere. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door for her father.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

Kieran Donovan saw the fear, the hurt and the anger on his daughters face. "Lili, there's some things I need to tell you. Can I come in?" He saw her hesitate before stepping back to allow him into the apartment. She gestured to the couch.

"If you don't mind that Aidan is here, then talk," she said. He saw Aidan come over and stand behind Lili protectively.

"No...I don't mind. I divorced your mother. The bitch lied to me -- about so many things before -- but this was the last straw. After you moved out on your own she told me you had said you never wanted to see us again. I was so confused, but I accepted it because I wanted you to be happy."

Lili felt tears begin to fall. "I never said that," she whispered.

"I soon realized that when I found this," he continued, pulling papers out of his jacket. "I found the 'will' that her and Dave had created without my knowledge. I was so furious with myself for being so stupid. I began to wonder what else she had lied to me about, so I searched through everything including our bank statements. This whole time she was so adamant about taking care of the finances for me, I never thought twice about it. Every two months for the past three years, she was supposed to be transferring $7,000 into your bank account on top of money for school and whatever else. Looking over the bank statements, I realized she had never done it once. She was spending it on herself. And she didn't even tell me when Aidan called us," he paused, not being able to say it. "She didn't even tell me," whispered.

Crying now, Lili rushed over to put her arms around her father. "I'm so sorry, Lili. I confronted her and when I said I wanted a divorce she demanded half my money. When I threatened to expose her to all her friends, she took an offered two million and disappeared with Dave. I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I don't think you'll be seeing or hearing from her ever again."

"I don't give a shit about her," Lili said vehemently. Her dad chuckled a bit at that.

"Me neither." He pulled back to look at her. "I know I haven't been a good father, Lili. I've been careless and inattentive, but I would never do what she did. I would like to be able to prove it to you and be your father again if you'll let me." Lili smiled through her tears. "Of course. It might take me a little while to trust you again, but I'll be trying."

Kieran smiled back at his daughter. "That's okay, sweetheart. I'm just glad you're alright and happy with Aidan. Really I am." He gave her another hug and kissed her on the forehead as he rose to leave. "Well I'll get out of your way, I'm sure you guys have some things to talk about."

"Okay." As Lili followed him to the door, she suddenly realized something. "Wait...if she never told you that Aidan called...how did you know?"

Her father suddenly smiled. "I ran into Willow yesterday. Never knew that girl could be so verbally abusive!" They all laughed at that for a moment, but then he got serious again. "She told me what I needed to hear though. She's a good, loyal friend Lili."

Lili felt tears in her eyes again as she nodded. "I know."

After he left, she felt some sort of peace about everything. As if things were finally as they should be and a huge weight had just been lifted off her shoulders. When Aidan's strong, protective, comforting arms wrapped around her, she sighed happily. Yes, things were exactly as they should be.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you all enjoyed reading about Aidan and Lili as much I enjoyed writing about them. Let's hope my writing only gets better and better from here on out! See you all soon with something new ;)

IrishSmile

12