Choices and Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I returned Mavis was back in her chair and had her head down on her arms. I said, "Mavis, I have sold the two stores here and I took half of the college fund. You can have the house and everything in it except I will be over and pick up my exercise equipment. I am moving to Jackson and I will run that store. You can get the divorce when you like but don't try any shit. I can still ruin your retirement with the county. I promise you I won't unless you don't accept my terms. Is there anything you would like to say to me or ask me?"

She looked up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks and said, "Paul I am so sorry and I do love you. I hope one day you can forgive me. You have been much better to me than I would have been to you but you would never have done anything like that to me. I am sorry that I rejected your attempt at anal sex so long ago and I am sorry I didn't suck you off every day. If I had done those things for you I think I could have stayed true to you. I pray that you may forgive me someday.

I picked a sack off the floor and set it on the table and said, "Here are the tapes of you and Rick. My lawyer has the only one he needs. Everything is in here. It is your choice what you do with them." I turned and walked out.

Epilogue: It has been two years since I walked out and moved to Jackson. I have only heard from Mavis through the girls. She still lives in the house but she doesn't date and she never filed for a divorce. I have been living with a widow for about six months but my feelings are that I will never marry again. The first one took it all out of me. Amber and Ashley still consider me their "Daddy" and I see them about every other month. It took them a while before they could go home to visit Mavis and I think it is still a chilly environment when they do. I have found Rick through the Internet and he is still on my list. I will write the story when, "I repeat when, not if" I decide the time is right. That will be my choice and my decision.

Comments will be appreciated. I know I am a piss-poor writer and I am trying to get better. So don't knit-pick. Just do a kick-ass comment if you must.