Choices and Sacrifices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers

"She was hurt." Keegan inferred.

"Badly. Someone had run over her—breaking her pelvis. They just pushed her to the side and let her sit in agony." Sabrina gritted her teeth at the thought. It'd used to bring tears to her eyes to think of someone doing that to such a kind animal. But the tears were then replaced by rage. She'd do anything to see whoever had hurt her.

"What'd you do with her when you went to school?" Keegan asked.

"My parents had her. That was hard for me but I got my own apartment and got her as soon as I came back. She was never so happy to see me." Sabrina giggled openly, allowing Keegan to see her braces again. They hardly seemed like braces, but more like a cute accessory. The sun was setting so the orange and purples of the sky were setting a background to her beautiful smile.

"I'm not even supposed to have pets in my apartment." She disclosed. "But she's doesn't give me problems so she won't draw attention." Sabrina said, justifying the rebellion of her landlord's wishes.

"What are you doing here?—Like, as a job." Sabrina asked.

"I work at the library up the street—"

"Librarian." Sabrina corrected with a straight face.

"No, I work at the—" Keegan tried.

"So you're a librarian." She said slowly, pronouncing each syllable with distinctive diction. "There's nothing wrong with that, it's actually hot. Books are a turn on." She joked. Keegan gave her a disbelieving look. His eyes were closed to slits and his lips were pressed into a tight, unmoving line. Sabrina snorted on a laugh as she contradicted her earlier statements by non-verbally agreeing with his facial expression.

"But seriously, that's cool." She said after she'd finished laughing.

"I'm a writer too. I'm working on a book." He announced. Sabrina was genuinely intrigued.

"Really? What do you write?"

"Mostly science fiction, historical fiction. I've been trying my hand at romance but I don't think that's going to work out well."

"Yeah, I think that's the most difficult genre to write about. Love is a perception that isn't the same to everyone." Sabrina agreed. "You can research history for a novel and make up stuff as science fiction, but how do you credibly express love to thousands of different people?" They sat for a moment, letting her words sink in.

"Tomorrow, same time." Sabrina said suddenly. She slowly got to her feet a looked down on Keegan's face. He could fully notice her figure from that angle. Her hips were flared and freely perched below her tucked midsection. Her pear shaped body was only accentuated by her athletic clothing.

"Yep." He grunted as he got up too. They strolled back to the parking lot in silence. The park had definitely quieted as much as it'd darkened.

Sabrina slowed down when they approached a blue Kia. She leaned against the driver's side door and gazed up into Keegan's eyes with a smile playing on her lips. God, she was so cute.

"I had fun; you're good company to keep." Sabrina complimented. Keegan smirked out of self pride and looked into the distance for a quick second.

"I guess you're alright too." He joked. Sabrina rolled her eyes in false annoyance.

"Whatever, just be ready to walk tomorrow." She reminded. Keegan was overcome with emotion and zoned off in a daze. He just stared impassively into her eyes with a small beam pushing at his cheeks. He had no idea how uncomfortable Sabrina was growing, but even if he did, he probably still wouldn't have cared.

"Alright, I'll see you later." She said, regaining his consciousness. She opened her car door and sat inside. He watched as she back of her space and lined her car up with the road. She rolled down her window and gave him a worried look.

"Oh honey," She said intensely, putting a hand up to her mouth in surprise. "I think you might be drooling." Keegan quickly shut his mouth and his cheeks grew hot. He gave her a humored snide look for catching him off guard. Sabrina laughed openly at his mortification before she revved down the street and around the corner.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers