Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men laughed and then left the room. No sooner had the door closed then I pushed Brandon against the pool table and looked up at his face. A thousand emotions flashed through my head at this point. I needed to stop this before it got any further, but all I could see was the curve of his lips, the faint little scar he had on his top lip from when I pushed him down when we were kids. So, I leaned up and gently kissed that scar.

All I wanted to do was say I was "sorry" for doing it, but the second my lips touched his, he kissed me back. His tongue parted my lips and I melted against him. A soft moan later and we were kissing furiously. Though I loved the feel of his stabled chin on my smooth flesh, I wanted something else. Two hands gently pushed him back and I slid down to my knees.

I was face to face with it and suddenly my breath caught in my throat and I was a little scared. Was I really going to do this, I wondered silently. Then I steeled myself and nodded, just a look. I just wanted to see if what I saw was right. At least, this is what I told myself.

After my shaking hand unzipped the zipper that cock sprang out and slapped me in the lips softly. For a long time I stared at it in awe and fear. This was my baby brother. I couldn't do this. This was wrong on so many levels. Brandon saw the expression on my face and reached down touching the side of my mask. "Baby, are you okay?"

"....Is this right?" I whispered and looked up at him. All I could see was the baby blue eyes through the mask. They were so soft, so gentle. My baby brother was a gentlemen, I knew that now. He would be a caring lover.

"You can do it if you want babe. I won't make you." Was his whispered answer, but that cock throbbed needly against my mouth.

I made up my mind then and there. I had given a handful of blow jobs to my boyfriends over the years and truth be told, I liked doing it, but when my little pink tongue slid out and began to caress the flesh of the underside of his shaft, it was electric. His tight body tensed and when I got back to the head, we both moaned happily as the thick shaft passed my lips.

It was just like I imagined when I saw him in the shower. I was on my knees sucking my brothers cock, and it stretched my lips lewdly around it. I moaned, which came out garbled and began to bob my head on the first few inches. I have to tell you all, my brain was on fire at this moment. I was so turned on, and yet repulsed at the same time, but still my hand came up, wrapped around the shaft and began to stroke in time with my sucking.

Brandon reached down and began to run his fingers through my hair as I continued to suck and stroke in time to each movement. I tried to move down deeper, but to tell you the truth I have never been good at deep throating and the second I did I began to choke and cough. It got so bad I had to pull his cock out and try to breath.

"New to this?" Brandon asked with a little teasing smile on his lips. I let out a little throaty growl and tightened my grip on his cock which made him wince.

"You think you can do better hot shot?" I asked with a little hiss in my voice.

"Yes, I do." He snarled and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up. I thought he was mad, until he lifted me up and set my ass on the table. The next thing I knew, his hands were up my skirt and pulling my black silk panties down. When his fingers found the lips of my shaved pussy it was like a bolt of lightning hit me. I let out a deep throaty moan and wrapped my arms around his neck. For some reason I assumed Brandon would be like all the other boys I had been with at school. Clumsy and rough, but he was anything but. My baby Brother knew how to play a woman's body like a fiddle and I was both in shock and in heaven.

By the time his fingers has danced around the outside of my lips and my clit enough to bring on the edges of a orgasm he was staring at me intensely and my whole body was covered in a thin layer of sweat beneath the costume. "Come on baby. Arch that back, push that tight little ass toward me and coat my hand in your cum. Come on my little deviless. This is what you wanted isn;t it?"

"Oh god yes, it's what I wanted. Please make me cum my beautiful, beautiful Phantom!" I moaned out and clung to him lost in the throws of what he was doing to me. "Please make me cum. PLEASE, I am begging you, make me cum!" I screamed as he teased me.

Then suddenly he just stopped. I wanted to scream until I saw something that took my breath away. Brandon gave me this little smile I had never seen on him before and though I could only see his lips, it was one of the sexiest smiles I had ever seen. He kissed the curve of my neck and began to slid himself down.

It was then I made the next in the series of choices. I decided that the only time I would allow him to do to me what he did to make me want this in the beginning was when he knew it was me and not some random chick. I wanted my dear beloved Brandon to lick my sweet pussy because he wanted to eat me, not some random whore. So I grabbed his shoulders and stopped him. "No...i...um....don't like that. Just fuck me, fuck me now."

"....." He straightened up and looked into my eyes and then that smile appeared again. It was a mixture of amusement and arrogance. This was a whole new side of my brother. "Who am I to deny a beautiful woman."

Brandon lined up that thick bulbous head at the entrance to my steaming hole and began to stretch me out. At that moment I realized how small the college boys I had been with really were. The stretching around that cock was so exquisitely painful. My eyes widened in shock and I was totally at his mercy. Brandon stared at me with that arrogant smile as he pushed another inch in and then another inch. He inched into me until he rested balls deep in my tight pussy. All I could do was whimper out in pain and unbelievable pleasure as my baby brother laid claim to my pussy a inch at a time.

"Are you okay?" He asked with that arrogant smile, he didn't care. He knew what I was feeling. "Wonderful isn't it baby?"

"My god, do it again, please!" I moaned.

He did, but not the way he had before. He pulled out until only the head remained inside me and just when I expected him to ease it back into me he slammed his hips forward. My whole body jumped and I threw myself back until my back slammed into the pool table and my whole body spasmed in orgasm. "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed, thankful the music was so loud.

I came to this party to seduce and fuck my brother. I thought I would ride him and take total control and maybe teach my brother a thing or two, but as I laid there on that pool table with his hips pistoning into me, and my pussy having no choice but to take that massive fuck pole over and over again. My brother wasn't being dominated and taught a thing or two. My little baby brother left me to lay there and take his pounding.

Again and again his pole slammed into me and my body continued to betray me and I came over and over again with each slamming thrust. After a half an hour of constant pounding I had cum more times then I could count and then I felt his cock begin to swell and I sat bolt up. Both my arms wrapped around his neck. "You cannot cum inside me. Pull it out."

"...I think it's a little late to be saying that!" He growled.

Why did he say this? Because my hips kept moving in little circles. Each time I moved my hips around and forced that cock deeper I moaned into his face. Brandon tried to pull his hips away and respect my wishes, but when my hips rolled and forced that beautiful cock back as deep as it could go I felt it explode as Brandon let out a deep growl.

Our eyes met and the look on his face was primal, hungry but the look on mine was awed. I felt the shot after hot shot of his cum slamming into the deepest recesses of my depths and then it happened. I felt a orgasm just blow right in the core of my stomach. My eyes widened and though I opened my mouth to scream, no sound came out.

Once my body had calmed down he kissed me gently and excused himself to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I pushed myself off the pool table, found my panties and look at the bathroom. Just then I was faced with the final choice of the months leading up to the best and worst year of my life. A choice that would have both good and bad reprecussions.

So, while Brandon was in the bathroom I made my choice. I wouldn't pull off my mask and wait. When he came out of the bathroom I was gone. Only the soft scent of our sex remained in the room.

That night when he got home, I made sure I kept the panties on. I walked into his room in a pair of sweat pants and a tank top to find him putting away his costume and I have to admit, I saw him in a whole new light. I remembered the way he felt slamming that beautiful cock into me and how it tasted in my mouth. ".....hi Brandon. You have a good night?"

"Oh, you have no idea!" He said with a wide grin on his face. "I met this unbelievable girl. She was dressed up like a devil and she was sexy and funny and confident. She was amazing."

"She sounds like a keeper. You going to see her again?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah. I am going to call her tomorrow." He said with a grin.

"Call her tomorrow?" I asked dumbfounded. How could he call her tomorrow. I left while he was in the bathroom. Oh god...did someone know it was me and told him?!

"Well, when I came out of the bathroom I couldn't find her." He left out the part about the sex. "And then she walked in the door. I didn't think it was her at first, because her costume was dark, dark red and I thought it was black but it was just so dark it looked black. Anyway, her name is Stella and we are going out tomorrow."

Brandon smiled, gave me one last hug and then left to take a shower leaving me stunned and dumbfounded. Another girl in the same costume had claimed she was the one who had seduced him in the billiard room. Some other bitch was taking credit for what I had done.

My choice to not show Brandon who I was had backfired on me. And it came very close to ruining everything.

12