Choices Ch. 01

Story Info
We are defined by our choices.
2.5k words
3.95
20.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally categorized incorrectly. Therefore, the second submission. I ask my readers to be patient about the arc of the story... Thank you for reading.

____________________________________

Lori woke up in sharp pain. She felt disoriented. What the hell was going on? Her head was hurting but there was a sharper pain.

It took her only seconds to realize she was under him and he was entering her ass. His cock must've been half in already. It must've been his cockhead popping in that woke her.

She was about to scream.

But he stopped. He softly whispered, "No one is here and screaming won't help. So I am going to give you a choice."

He slowly caressed her hair. Blew softly on the back of her neck.

"Look I could've taken you like the rest of them while you were drunk and not feeling anything."

Her eyes got bigger. What did he mean? And that's when she realized it. Her pussy seemed to be leaking cum and there was dried cum all over her landing strip, inner thighs stomach and tits.

"Here are your choices. I can take your ass just as we are. You pinned down. No lube but my spit. Or.."

She screamed.

"Hush. I told you that won't help."

She screamed again. Called out.

He let her. "Scream one more time and you don't get the other choice." He pushed his cock in her ass a bit more to drive the point.

"NNNNGHHHHHh owwwwww. Please stop."

"Then listen to me, Lori Eryka Featherston ."

She stopped screaming. Oh my god, he knows her name. Does he really know her?

"Or... I can turn you over... Lube you up. Rub your pussy and clit to help ease the pain of losing your anal cherry. And I promise to be a lot more gentle... Mostly."

How did he know she's an anal virgin? How does he know her?

He ran his fingers through her hair again. Caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Should I keep driving in or turn you over? Choose wisely."

Lori surprised herself when she quietly said, "Turn me over."

"Good girl. Well chosen." He pulled out of her ass and it hurt. She closed her eyes from the sharp pain.

He turned her over and grabbed her hands and cuffed them to the bed.

"Oh, you thought you'd use your kickboxing skills to throw me off, did you?"

Goddamn it, he does know her.

It surprised her when he offered her water.

"Your head must be hurting. Drink this and take these."

Advil. Really? Was he nursing her or trying to violate her ass? The ass that every single boyfriend had wanted since high school. The ass that even her husband hasn't had yet.

The overhead spotlight shining down on her made it hard to make out his face still. But now she could see that he's dark skinned. Indian? Mediterranean? Middle Eastern? She ran through names in her mind... Vijay? Wissam? Alexander?

She took the Advil and drunk the water as he held up the bottle and slowly tilted it. After she drunk the water, she felt him rubbing her down with a warm washcloth. He cleaned up the dry cum all over her body. He got up and turned off the spotlight. Then he lit a candle on each of the bed stands.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING? He's about to violate my virginal ass and he's making it romantic? WHAT THE FUCK? WHO THE FUCK?

He cleaned up her pussy with the washcloth. Then he started rubbing her pussy lips. Rolling them with his fingers. Squeezing the outer lips.

To her surprise, she felt herself getting moist.

He slowly parted her pussy and she felt his fingers slowly spreading her lips... And then...

A finger sliding in.

He reclined next to her as his fingers continued to do their work. He played with her hair and rubbed her earlobe. Then he softly kissed her neck and planted a few more all over her upper chest.

He slipped in another finger into her pussy and then another. He started to move them in and out. And then he curled them up to rub her G-Spot.

Lori felt getting angry at herself. She almost let a moan escape. But no. She's a married woman. She loves her husband. She will not enjoy herself. There will be no pleasure here. She will remain a faithful wife in her mind even if she was taken by others.

He knew what he was doing. He softly whispered into her ear, "Lori, I know you love having your nipples sucked and pulled... That's what gets you going the fastest."

He moved his head onto her large breasts. He squeezed them one by one while his other hand kept up the relentless effort on her pussy. He started rubbing her clit while he circled around her areolas. He blew on her breasts softly. His warm breath hardening her nipples. He brought his tongue to her areolas and licked all around her nipples. But he avoided them.

FUCK! BASTARD! He's is turning me on. He knows what he is doing. Lori promised to herself that she will not be giving into the pleasure. BUT FUCK... CAN'T HE JUST SUCK MY NIPPLES FOR JUST A LITTLE BIT? Her brain seemed to be screaming it. Suck it. SUCK IT. PLEAAASSSSE. He knows me... He really knows me. A mix of emotions clouded Lori's brain as she felt him moving down.

He got between her legs. As he continued to rub her clit with his thumb and her G-Spot with two fingers, she felt him slowly rub her asshole.

Fear came rushing back to the forefront of Lori's brain. She had almost forgotten about this.

He moved up to her breasts and teased all around her nipples as he drove her closer to an orgasm with fingers inside her. She realized he knows how to play her body against her. The different parts of her brain were at war and she knew which one was winning. It's impending. It's inevitable.

"Ask me to suck them. You will have to ask me."

"NO! Fuck off, you bastard."

"Oh, is that what you want?"

He took the fingers out of her pussy. He moved away. He got up from the bed.

FUCK! What did she do? She was so close. Goddamn it, Lori. Ugh. No, this was the right thing to do. She will not enjoy this. She will be faithful to her husband in her mind even if they had already defiled her. And she will not give her ass up so willingly. FUCK! Fuck! She wanted to cum so bad. Oh god, he got her so close. She was ashamed to admit it. Her legs were the first to betray her.

She squeezed them together. Then it was her hips. They bucked. Wishing his fingers were still inside her. She was watching his figure move out of the room when she cringed to hear herself say, "Come back."

He moved closer to the door. "Please, come back."

He turned back. And got back in bed. "Good girl. Lori, this time you will have to beg."

"Please suck my nipples."

He got back between her legs and moved up to her breasts. As he squeezed and teased them, he took a nipple and rolled it between his fingers. He quickened the pace of his fingers inside her. He waited to get her to the edge and then he started sucking her nipples. The sensation drove her wild and the struggle inside Lori's brain ended. She gave in. She felt the explosion not just in her body but her mind as well. He had made her cum.

He kept rubbing and led her to her next orgasm. In the middle of her ecstacy, she didn't realize when he had switched hands and was using her own wetness to slide a finger into her asshole.

Lori gasped. He moved his fingers in her pussy faster. She knew she was gonna cum again. She felt him slip a second finger in her ass. Then a third. Within minutes he had her rocking to the fingers in her pussy and ass. She orgasmed again.

As she was coming down, he got up and blew out the candles. Turned the normal lights on. He walked back with a bottle of lube. For the first time she saw his face.

Deuce. Oh my god, it's Deuce. He smiled. Then she looked down. His big brown cock. His Indian uncut cock. Oh my god. No, it's too big. Too thick. No way.

He smiled and rubbed some lube on his cock and then her ass. She squirmed and tried to crawl away.

"Please don't Deuce. Please no. Please. Let me go."

He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders as he positioned himself between her legs. He leaned in. The angle left her pussy and ass obscenely accessible. She was at his mercy.

"No Deuce no. PLEEEAAAASSSE."

He caressed her face. Then he rubbed her nipples. Her body betrayed her once more. She knew he noticed.

"Ask me to fuck your ass, Lori Eryka Featherston. Ask me to shove my hard cock in your ass."

"No! Never!"

He twisted her nipple. She winced. But she got turned on as well. And then he started rubbing her clit again.

"Ask me to fuck your ass."

"You mean rape it."

She saw the look of anger flash across his face. He slapped her hard. The shock of it was jarring. He caressed her again. Played with her hair. And finger her pussy and clit.

"Ask me. Recognize what could've happened. How it could've happened. Appreciate what I've done. Then, ask."

Lori stayed silent. She was not going to beg him to violate her ass. He got her closer to her orgasm. He slipped a few fingers into her ass. They seem to go in without much effort or pain.

"Fuck my ass."

She knew it was a matter of time. So she gave in.

He built her orgasm with expert fingers and then she felt his cockhead push at her asshole. He rubbed her clit faster and as she started to shake in orgasmic bliss, she felt his cock move into her ass.

Despite the slight discomfort of the new sensation, she was surprised at the lack of pain. He knew how to fuck an ass and he knew he was good at it. He had perfected the art of getting women addicted to his big thick Indian cock in their asses.

He shoved in a few more inches. Let her get adjusted to his size and girth. Then he stretched her ass some more. She whimpered and moaned as his fingers played with her pussy. Then he shoved the rest of it in. That big brown cock all the way in.

Lori's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She let out a soft cry.

This was the definition of good pain. Just like when he had taken her virginity in high school.

"I was always meant to take your ass cherry as well."

Lori moaned. He let her get used to his whole cock deep inside her ass. He knew she would stay gaped for a while. She knew she would miss his fullness inside her ass for days to come.

He started to move in and out of her ass. The good pain grew and so did her orgasm from his unrelenting fingers.

He seemed to last for hours inside her ass. She remembered his Kama Sutra and Tantric training. She was starting to get sore. He sensed it. He leaned forward further to sharpen the angle. He drove in deeper. Then he started pulling out upto the head. He looked deep into her eyes. She knew what was coming. He drove in hard in one strong stroke.

She groaned. "NNNghh annhhhh ohhhh fuckkkk"

He started ramming her ass and driving in harder with each stroke.

"Annnhh ahhhh ohhhhh"

His breathing got heavy. His fingers in her pussy faster. As she felt the wave of orgasm reach their break, he took a sharp deep breath.

"I'm gonna cum."

He released his thick cum deep in her ass just as she felt her body convulse. Her pussy quivered. Her legs shook. He stayed hard inside her ass for a while longer and drove in a few more strokes. He seemed to want to power through to another ejaculation. But then he saw her face.

"I'm getting sore."

"I know baby." He caressed her face. "Want me to stop or do you want me to cum inside you again?"

Lori to her own horror said, "Don't stop."

To her surprise, he reached up and uncuffed her all the while driving into her ass. He picked her up onto him.

She was surprised. Part of her wanted to stop. Part of her wanted to get up and run out. Part of her wanted to hit him hard. Instead she felt herself sliding up and down on the cock in her ass.

***XXX***

After Deuce was done cumming in her ass a second time, he pulled out slowly and caressed her as he drove her to another orgasm.

He then got up and pointed to the cameras. Some hidden. Some not. With everything else, she hadn't noticed them. FUCK!

"For a little memento of our current session."

Lori got angry. She cursed and screamed. He smiled. She remembered he was a filmmaker. He had his place wired. He had cameras of all sorts. FUCK!

"This will never be seen by another soul. Don't worry, Lori."

"How could you?"

"Because you always wanted it this way. Deep down inside."

"No, you sick bastard. I'm married. And faithful."

"Did you note how you didn't say HAPPILY married?"

Fuck him. Fuck Deuce. Fuck her husband, Will. Fuck.

"Lori, you will be my bitch. You will be my slut. You will be my whore. This you will become from this very moment. Now, as my whore, suck my dick clean."

She was disgusted. Disappointed. In herself. As she kneeled down as sucked his cock. He smiled.

"Get dressed bitch. Your husband will be coming back from his trip soon. I want you to greet him with a blowjob. Then you will let him fuck you up against the wall. You will keep this thong on. Move it to the side and let him fuck you. I want him deep inside you when he realizes your ass is leaking cum."

"No, please no."

"You are my whore and you will do exactly what I say. Otherwise, the vid is going to your office, your friends and your parents. Don't forget I am in film. I will edit them to highlight you begging me to fuck your ass. Do you understand?"

Tears rolled down Lori's face as she nodded. Deuce kissed her. Deep. Lori was surprised to see her mouth open to receive and to feel pleasure in it.

As she was leaving, Deuce called her name. She turned.

"You shouldn't have turned over, my whore. Poor choice."