Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreamed of the party that night. Of the way Brandon left as he slid over my tongue and of the way my pussy seemed to stretch in a painful but exquisite way. The way the walls of my tunnel molded to his cock, like it was meant for only me.

I awoke to the bight morning sun shining through the window and into my face. After checking to see if Brandon called and seeing he didn't I rolled out of bed. The house was quiet, mom and dad must be out. As I rolled out of bed my mind again wandered to Brandon.

"How dare he not call back. Someone could have been hurt." I fumed.

After throwing on a pair of jeans and a shirt I marched downstairs, through the garage and into my car. When I got behind the wheel and took a single look into the mirror. Even without make up I thought I was better looking then most of the girls around town, and with that thought I threw my hair into a quickly ponytail and threw the car into park.

I knew where my brother would go. The shop he had opened was his pride and joy and he usually opened it himself and allowed his apprentice to take the morning off. So, I threw the rag top on the Seabring and took off in the direction of downtown.

-Brandon-

When my Camaro pulled to a stop in front of the shop that was my pride and joy I found myself more then a little surprised to find my sister leaning on the trunk of her car. A flash of annoyance played through my mind at that moment. As if I didn't have to see her enough at home and be reminded of how special she was, she had to come here to my sanctuary, but that faded as quickly as it came. I couldn't hold her accountable for what her father did.

"Do you have any idea how worried we have been?" She screamed as I climbed out of the drivers seat of my classic Camaro. I could see the way her eyes traveled over the lines of my chest and arms through the thin shirt. Looks like she was still getting used to the new and improved Brandon Jenson. When she reached me she stopped, cocked her foot out to the side and crossed her arms over her chest. A pose that said "Mom" so much it made me chuckle. "And what is so funny Mister?" She fumed.

"You look like Mom Monnie." I said with a little snorted chuckle. "Look I am sorry okay? When I got to Stella's....she had my complete attention okay?"

In that moment I swear I saw a hint of jealousy flash across her beautiful eyes, but it was gone as fast as it seemed to have appeared. "Look, if you want to talk, you can stay for awhile but I have to get inside. A friend is going to be here soon to finish my arm."

A pert nod was all she did so I shrugged and led her through the parking lot and into the one story shop in the square mini mall. After finishing the alarm and lights and all that opening stuff I tossed my cell onto the counter and began to prep the tables. Getting the ink plates, the guns and sanitized needles out and ready. Monica just watched in silence until the "ding" of the door announced someone.

We both glanced over to see my buddy Nathan walk in with his gear box in his hand. He gave me a smile, but seemed to become radiant when he noticed Monica and I just snorted. Nathan had had a thing for Monnie since the first day he saw her our freshman year.

"Will you get your ass over here and quit ogling my sister?" I snapped playfully.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Monica blush, but Nathan blush brighter. Now Nathan was smaller then me, but far more inked. His hair was short, dyed blood red and spiked. His lip, nose and eyebrows were pierced and was covered in ink that appeared to cover his arms and back. He was dressed in a pair of camo pants and a mesh T-shirt. Making it clear he was much smaller then me when it came to muscle definition.

I pulled off my shirt and sat back on the chair as Nathan began to unpack his work. Monica, curious, walked over and leaned down to get a look at the outline of the bicep piece I was having finished. The outline made it clear that it was a well detailed skull with snake coming out of the mouth that wrapped around my arm like a armband.

"Tasteful." She murmured with a pursed lip. "Dad is gonna hate it."

"Thank god I am not getting it for him then huh?" I said a bit harder then intended and I watched her wince. "Monnie, look. Just say what you came to say okay?"

Around the time Nathan leaned in and that gun buzzed to life Monica crossed her arms over her chest again and nodded in a huff. "Fine. Dad was a prick and mom threatened to never let him touch her again unless you come home."

"Good. Serves the prick right." I snarled. "After the way he has treated me over the years. I cannot count the number of times he hurt me as a kid."

"Hurt you?" Monica whispered, concern showing brightly in her beautiful eyes.

"Are you serious Monnie?" I snapped and went to lean forward, but Nathan snarled and shoved me back down so he could work. "Do you really think I was that accident prone? All those broken bones? Are you that blind?"

Monica stood there speechless for a moment and then sighed. "Look please? Mom and I both would really like it if you just came home."

I sat there in silence for a moment and then suddenly yelped when Nathan dug in deep and looked up at me and then shifted his eyes to Monica. With a little laugh I nodded. "Fine. My best friend, my sister and my mom all pressuring me I suppose I could do it. But, tell mom the first time Tom pulls his bullshit I am gone."

Monica actually squealed and leapt at me to give me a big hug. Nathan cursed and pulled back as her jolt had almost made him slice a line across my arm. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

"Fine, just get off me!" I yelled.

Monica giggled and actually wiggled her hips in my lap a bit. I wish I could tell you that this left me with a burning sensation and a hard on, but it more left me opened mouth and confused as hell. My sister had just given me a five second lap dance for Christ sakes!"

The ding again announced someone but before any of could look a female voice said in a little purr. "You mind if I join you?"

There in the door standing 5'4 with long brown hair was Monica's longtime friend Kimberly. Her tiny frame was covered by a thin sun dress that clung to the curves of her bra less breasts. They were not overly big and stayed perky without the need of a bra. The way she was looking at me, with that little hint of lush shining in her eyes brought my cock to attention. I didn't even realize at first Monica was still in my lap.

"Sorry, I saw your car Monnie and thought we could have a late breakfast." Kim said happily.

Monica quickly climbed off my lap and I knew why. I mean hell, I had been poking her in the ass, but from the flush across the back of her neck and the way she seemed to be trying to catch her breath it looked for a second like she had liked it.

Monica and Kim said their goodbyes and left and Nathan finished up. I did a couple of Tattoo's myself before Brian showed up and he did a couple with me standing there giving instructions. The guy wasn't bad, but he didn't have the same artist soul I did. Around 2 I left and told him the shop was his and close up whenever he wanted.

My return home went without fanfare. Mom cried and hugged me. Dad blatantly ignored me and Monica seemed like she had just gotten her best Christmas present. We ate dinner with very little conversation out of Tom or myself and then all parted ways for the night. I heard my mom and Tom arguing about me, but other then that it was a uneventful night.

Over the course of the next two weeks I saw Stella a half a dozen more times, but it never matched the passion of the party or the wild abandon of the night after. In short, it was nothing worth writing home about. Stella was drop dead gorgeous, but something was just missing.

Kim dropped by the house more and more often these two weeks, often finding excuses just to hang out with Monica. I figured her boyfriend just dumped her, how in the hell was I to know what the two most devious and sexy women in my life were planning?

-Monica-

Kim had been my best friend since I understood what the term meant, so when she asked me to go to a late breakfast with her I wasn't going to deny her. We took her truck because I loved the way men would look at two hot women driving a big truck. It made us chuckle every time. We decided on a little pancake joint called I-Hop and got a table in the back.

After ordering Kim began to fidget with her napkin and finally blurted out. "Monica would you hate me if I asked out Brandon?"

These words seemed to ripple inside my head and there was a clear division in my head. Part of me went, sure why not, better her then some skank but these new voice screamed NOOOOO!!! but I kept a straight face and smiled.

"Why? I thought you didn't like him?" I asked.

"Ever since that camping trip. I cannot get those images out of my head. The little blond and the sounds she was making." Her voice sounded throaty, like a purr. "I see him in a whole new light now."

Yeah, tell me about it, I thought to myself, but then she said something that would change our worlds forever.

"And you know what? I think you do too." She whispered.

I sat there in that pancake restaurant staring into the eyes of a woman who had been there for me through everything and I had yet another choice to make. Did I keep what I did a secret or tell her and risk her thinking I was some kind of freak. So, I took a deep breath and launched into the whole story. The day at home, seeing him masturbating, planning for Halloween and finally the actual party.

Kim watched and listen with her whole attention. We paused only long enough for the server to bring us our food. When I finished I looked down so I couldn't see her reaction. When she didn't have one I looked up and found my friend looking at me with a mixture of disbelief and unmistakable lust.

"Kim for fuck sake say something." I whispered.

"You actually fucked him? Your not messing with me?" Kim whispered back.

"Yes!" I hissed.

Kim let out a throaty moan that was so quiet I almost missed it and her whole body seemed to convulse and she finally whispered. "Was he as good as I think he was?"

"You don't think I am some kind of sick degenerate?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh, I do, but that won't come between us. We have been friends for over ten years Monica and I am not about to abandon you just because you chose to love someone the world tells you that you shouldn't. Now, answer my question!" She snapped.

My eyes glazed over a bit and the breath caught in my throat. When I finally found my voice, all I could do was whisper. "He was that good and more."

Kim's eyes blazed and she leaned over the table to make sure no one could hear her. "You have to help me get him Monnie. Please, if only just once."

A slow smile crept over my lips and I nodded. Then Kim leaned back and we both ate with strange little self satisfied smirks on our lips. Over the next two weeks Kim came over everyday just to try and get into a situation where she could seduce Brandon but every time Brandon seemed to have a free moment he was rushing off to meet the bitch.

So, finally Kim came walking into my room and threw her arms up into the air. "He is going out with her, AGAIN!"

"Kim, don't worry we will find a way to make this happen." I assured her.

"I have an idea, but you may not like it." Kim said desperately.

"Tell me." I whispered.

And she did. And by god, it was a good one. I was a little jealous I had not thought about it first.

-Brandon-

I arrived back home at just before midnight. Nathan had celebrated his one thousandth tattoo with a huge party and how was I going to tell him I wasn't going to come? When I got home I found a note from mom telling me that her and dad would be going out of town. A family reunion or high school reunion or something. So, I made my way upstairs, still more then a little buzzed and crawled into bed.

I was just about to doze when I felt pressure on the bed on either side of me. My eyes snapped open to find Stella in her Deviless costume straddling me. The Costume was black and her face was covered by the same mask as before. Her hair looked lighter then Stella's, perhaps blond or brown. "Stella baby, get off me?"

The deviless leaned down and put her face right next to my ear. "There were two women at that party with this costume on sexy."

I tried to think straight, but I could feel the feeling of those fishnet stockings on my bare calves and the heat of that moist center through the panties on my boxers. I was just about to scoff and play along with her until I leaned up and began to kiss down her throat. When I got to the point where I should feel her breasts on my chin I felt nothing and looked down. These were not 38DD's.

When I looked up and locked eyes with this woman I noticed that the eyes shining back at me were a deep brown color, almost like molten gold. This wasn't Stella. The deviless only nodded and kissed me deep. I tried to fight the urge to kiss her back, but Stella and I were not exclusive and this woman was claiming to be the girl thing so I kissed her back.

My hands slid down to her hips and began to drag her up and down my stiffening cock and she began to moan into the kiss. I had no idea that from the shadow of my doorway, Monica stood there with her nightie on and her eyes shining with intensity.

The deviless broke the kiss and breathed heavily into my neck. "Please, I need you to taste me. Please baby lick my pussy."

"But I thought you didn't like that?" I asked a little shocked.

"I don't, but I want to give it to you. Please baby, I need you." the deviless whispered.

"Who am I to tell a girl no? Come on and seat it up here." I purred.

The little deviless scrambled up my body and sat down on my face facing my feet. With one hand I pulled those black panties to the side and the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen seemed to smile out at me. It was shaved bare and so wet the lips were parting on their own like a flower trying to bloom.

When my tongue touched those lips she moaned softly and leaned forward. I felt her hands hit the mattress and I felt a mouth engulf my throbbing cock. The mouth was talented and choked very little as it bobbed up and down with such urgency.

As I slid my tongue into her depths I heard her squeal out, but the mouth was still on my cock. If that was strange I didn't show it. My tongue drove deeper into her depths before sliding out and dancing over her clit. The deviless above me convulsed and screamed out as she rode my face to a thundering orgasm. Though her screams I could still feel the mouth deep throating me. My god, this was a talented woman.

I heard my deviless seeming to hiss commands to herself and the mouth left my cock. With a audible groan I began to lift my hips up looking for it. I felt fingertips on my cock but they were nothing like Stella. These were gentle and gave my cock a loving caress then disappeared.

"Shhh, don't worry lover. I got something else in mind for you." the deviless whispered.

The woman slid down my chest and spun herself around. One fluid motion I saw those black panties fly across the room. What touched my cock then was the tightest pussy I had ever felt in my life. She pushed down hard and I could feel the lips parting around the head of my cock. When the head finally popped past the entrance she let out a whimpering moan.

"My god, your so thick." She whispered.

"Maybe your just tight." I said through clenched teeth.

Now, for any of you who haven't been engulfed by something that was that tight. It was like being in a vice and the sheer pleasure of it makes you want to cum then and there, but after some thoughtful moments spent on football scores I found myself finally buried hilt deep in this woman she shuttered and I felt her warmth gush down my pelvic bone as she screamed in orgasm.

After she had come down from her orgasm her hips began to work. She didn't rise and fall like Stella would have, she worked her hips forward and backwards. Dragging her clit across my pelvic bone and pulling the length of my cock in and out slowly.

Her moans echoed around the room as she rided back and forth. When I couldn't handle anymore I grabbed her hips and rolled toward the wall. She gasped in shock and her golden eyes shined from beneath me. Her mouth opened to say something, but only a moan came out as I pulled it out to the head and shoved it back in hard.

"OH GOD! I think I love you!" She moaned.

I let out a little chuckle and quickened my pace. Stella clawed at this point, but my deviless only held her legs wide apart and wrapped her arms around my neck. She held on for dear life as I pounded the length of my cock in and out. She came again with a whimpering moan, it wasn't explosive, but it hit so suddenly she could only whimper helplessly.

She tried to roll back into control, but I braced on my knee and refused to allow her. Her eyes looked up at me and thats when I began to pound her. I buried the full length of my cock inside her with every stock and stared into her widened wonder filled eyes.

All she could do was hold on as I drove into her warmth again and again. I felt her walls become a mass of quivering flesh as one orgasm seemed to melt into another and finally with a almighty roar I buried myself to the hilt and with a growl I let out a torrent of cum into her depths.

After a few seconds of the only sound in the house being our labored breathing she kissed me softly and whispered.

"Thank you Brandon. You were....like a dream."

I blinked in shock at that statement and when she asked me to move I allowed her up. The deviless slid to the edge of the bed and looked back at me.

"Close your eyes." She whispered.

"Why, gonna give me another surprise?....why didn't you tell me you weren't Stella?" I asked.

"I just did lover. Now close your eyes." When I looked like I wanted to argue she smiled faintly and whispered. "Please baby?"

With a sigh I closed my eyes and asked.

"Why am I doing this?"

But only silence greeted me. I asked it again, but again only sounded returned. When I opened my eyes she was gone. I threw the covered back and stood up. To hell with the big wet spot on my boxers! I ran down the stairs in time to see Monica closing the front door. She looked up at me and I blushed.

"Why are half naked girls in costumes running from the house at 2 in the morning?" She asked irritated.

"....I don't know." I answered and turned to return to my room.

That night I wish I could say I got to sleep but I couldn't. Thats twice this woman had rocked my world. Both times were....different, but equally wonderful and neither of them were Stella. What was I going to do? I had a choice to make.

-Monica-

I stood by my brothers bedroom door and watched Kim getting the fucking of her life with a little smile on my face. I would get the Dildo I bought after what Brandon I did out later and handle myself, but these two looked so special together. Kim had agreed that while she rode his face, I could take him in my mouth again, at least I had that.

When I heard him growl in orgasm I knew that was my moment. I turned and walked down the stairs and when I heard Kim running down the hallway I opened and closed the door. When Brandon appeared on the stairs I turned to him and snapped.

"Why are half naked girls in costumes running from the house at 2 in the morning?"

I watched Brandon with a little smile touching the corners of my lips. He had no idea Kim and I had planned this whole thing. He stammered "I don't know" and then retreated to his room. I walked back upstairs and into my room to find Kim wearing only a shirt staring at me with a glow in her eyes.