Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in my whole life I said this word now with pride. I looked at Uncle Randy, tears running down my face and whispered. "Dad?"

The look on his face is something I will never forget. The pride. The happiness. The tears. He mouthed the word "Finally" and came across the room, sat next to me and held me. I clung to him like a child and cried. I didn't look at mom but I heard her finally say. "You had a father who loved you more then his own life all along Brandon. Your mother and father....love you so much."

After I came to terms with this, and to be honest cried more then a little bit I looked up at Randy and then to my mother and asked. "Why tell me this?"

"You and Monica" Randy said softly. "You had to know that I knew what you were going through before we talked about it."

"You knew before I came didn't you?" I asked suddenly.

Mom nodded and sighed. "I came home early a few weeks ago and heard you talking to your friend Nathan about the Deviless from the party. I was with Monica when she bought her costumes, I knew then and I called your father."

"That's why you and Catherine came out." I said with a nod.

"Yes." Mom agreed. "And we knew my suspicions were right when I overheard Kim and Monica discussing what happened between you and Kim and comparing it to Halloween."

"What do I do dad? I made a mess of things." I asked Randy.

He saw the panic in my eyes he smiled just a bit like he remembered these days and answered. "You need to clear your head Brandon. You are panicked right now. You hate yourself for what you did. You need to calm yourself down first of all and then take a few minutes and decide what you want."

"What you really want." Mom added softly. "Not what you feel obligated to do, or what you feel is right and proper. You have to decide what you truly want because you want it baby."

"And if I decide that I want to....follow this where it leads?" I asked softly. "What if I decide that Monica is what I want...for the rest of my life?"

My mom and dad exchanged a look then and mom said softly. "Then do it. We cannot tell you in good conscience not to do this. It would be hypocritical. All I can say is that you need to do it for the right reasons, your father and I did not. I did it out of shame and guild for our parents with a little bit of loneliness sprinkled in and he did it out of guilt."

"Because you felt like you had taken her special first time away." I said and Randy nodded.

"You and Monica cannot be like this. Monica came to you out of love and if you return to her out of love...." Then she shrugged. "We will support you."

"What about Tom?" I asked with a hint of fear. "He used to hurt me.....what will he do if he finds out about me and his little angel?"

When I said he used to hurt me Randy's eyes shot to my mother and she looked down, afraid to look him in the face instead she spoke to me as she looked at the carpet. "Tom....won't be a issue Brandon. I promise."

"First you need to go home and talk to Monica and Kim." Randy said and laid a hand on my shoulder. "And Brandon, please know that I don't regret any of it. Not your mom or you. And boy, I am damn proud of the man you have become."

Finally it all hit me. Randy was my dad. He was proud of me and had always been. I was loved and if I decided I wanted to have a life with Monica, they would support me. And at that moment I put my face in my hands and cried. It was all just too much. Mom crossed the room and sat on the other side of me and both mom and dad hugged me.

When I looked up I looked into the mirror on the far wall and saw two things. First was a picture Randy had placed in the bottom corner of the mirror. It was him and mom then they were younger. Two kids standing next to two adults I knew to be my grand parents. The next was Randy and Mom when they were in their mid twenties. Randy was holding a little blue bundled baby in his arms while a little blond haired girl stood next to mom who was leaning on Randy's side. A picture of their family. And in the mirror itself I saw the three of us reflected.

Mirrors could show you a lot if you knew how to look. In this one I saw the three of us as we always should have been. My mom and dad sat on either side of their baby boy who had a very serious woman problem and they were helping him out. In this mirror I saw what I always wanted.

-Monica-

After Brandon had drove away I collapsed onto my knees and began to cry. Kim knelt next to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. For a long time I just sat there and cried. When I finally looked up at Kim my eyes were blood shot and she looked like she didn't know what to say. "Did you see him? The look on his face? He hates me now!" I wailed and then looked back down and whispered in agony. "He was disgusted by me."

"He doesn't hate you and he wasn't disgusted." Kim said softly. "He said he just needs time."

"He kissed you!" I wailed. "He kissed you like he loved you."

"Monnie!" Kim snapped and shook me. The force of this shocked me to look at her. Her skin was pale in the moonlight and her make up was lighter but still there. She looked every bit the gothic princess my brother thought she was now. "Monica, he kissed you the same way." She insisted. "I saw him kiss you with the same love."

A tiny smile appeared when I remembered the passionate kiss before he left. Brandon had kissed me like a woman, like a woman he adored. I knew this was weird for Kim, but over the last few weeks so much had changed, Kim understood so much more now. Accepted more now. "B...ut what if he didn't mean it?" I asked like a insecure little girl because truth be told, thats what I felt like.

"You...really are head over heels in love with him aren't you?" Kim asked in a bit shocked.

"And you aren't?" I asked with a lifted brow. "I heard you two together the first night together. I see the way you look at him now Kimberly." And when I saw her blush I smiled happily. "That's better. Now, how do we make sure that he realizes he wants me?"

"I have an idea." Kim said a bit doubtfully. "....but it may backfire Monnie. Could you handle that? It back firing and him only being with me?"

For a split second I thought that she may be setting me up, but I knew better then that. Two halves of one heart, but the thought that I might lose him made my lip quiver a bit. "....I guess I have no choice. What do you think?"

"Make him jealous. Make him realize that what is his is being threatened by another man." Kim said softly. "Make him want to claim what is his."

"Or make him think I don't want him and end all chances for us." I whispered, but somewhere inside I knew she was right.

"You can't think like that Monica. Our man would not want you to doubt him." Kim said firmly and lifted my face by the chin. "You hear me Monnie? That's what Brandon is now, Our man."

"Our man....." I whispered, smiled and nodded.

Before I could ask anything else the sound of the doorbell broke both of us out of our thoughts. It was late, nearing 11 but not so late that we would wonder who it was. The two of us walked downstairs and opened the door, the boy got the shock of his lifetime. The two of us in matching black dresses with slits up each side to the thigh and black halter tops. Mine showed a bit more cleavage but Kim's showed how tight and curved her petite little body was. Our match, blond and brown both hanging down over our shoulders and the sides of our faces. "Can we help you?"

I recognized Brandon's friend from the day he had finished Brandon's Tattoo. Nathan's hair was blood red and spiked. He wore a black slayer T-Shirt and a pair of black jean shorts. His exposed forearms and calves were both heavily tattooed and the piercings shined in the lights from the living room. He seemed like the kind of guy that Kim would be all over, but to my surprise she didn't look even vaguely interested. Pleasant surprise, but surprise none the less. I guess she truly was falling for Brandon.

He looked openly at both of us. Our legs, our breasts and how our hair framed our faces. Kim cleared her throat and lifted a brow and Nathan blushed. "....Um...i need to drop off some designs for Brandon. Is he here."

"Nope." Kim said but then she suddenly looked at me with a question in her eyes. "But he should be back soon." She added, as if to me.

Then I understood what she was trying to say. He should be back soon. "Nathan, would you like to wait." I asked, adding a little purr to my tone. I watched him swallow a noticeable sized lump in his throat and nod dumbly. "Then come in. Please."

I looked and Kim and knew I would be on my own here. Kim had Brandon already and her doing this would be viewed as a betrayal. That, and we couldn't risk him hating us both, he had to have at least one of us, our man deserved that much. Kim turned and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I turned to Nathan and closed the door. "Come on, we can wait for him upstairs."

-Brandon-

I thought a lot about what Mom and Dad had said as I drove home. Mom and Dad, that still made me smile. To hell with Tom. For a fraction of a second I wondered where Tom was, He wasn't with them and he wasn't at home but that thought was wiped out of my head when I rounded the final corner and saw Mom and Tom's house. Kim's car was in the driveway now. So was Monnie's....and Nathan's. "Why is Nathan here?" I mused.

When I opened the front door of the house I got a strange feeling of the past repeating itself. The sounds of a struggle upstairs made me freeze as I closed the door. I listened intently and heard the sound of a bed and the sound of a woman's gentle moans.

"Hi baby." Came a very faint whisper from somewhere to my left. I looked at the stairs leading upstairs and Kim stood at the top of the stairs, and she was completely naked. For a moment I felt my heart begin to break. I could hear the sounds of sex clear now and thought they were having a threesome. Kim let out a very, very quiet chuckle and shook her head. She lifted her arm and showed me the still raw new Tattoo. She was for me and for me alone.

At that moment I could take the time to really admire her. Her lips were full, but not that ridiculous full that made them overly pouty like Stella's had been. The curves of her breasts were tight and well sculpted. She had a well defined set of hips and the curve of her ass was large for her petite frame. Her brown hair was down and starting to curl faintly and I finally saw her without make up, and she was breath taking.

Without a word I climbed the stairs and with each step I could hear the moans behind her, but I could see the way she seemed to be breathing harder and harder with each step. Her lips parted to speak, but no sounds came out. Wordlessly she reached for me in need and I smiled. When I reached the top of the stairs she crossed the room and pushed me into the wall silently. She dropped then to her knees and fumbled with my belt. Just as I was about to say something about the sounds I was hearing I felt the warm mouth engulf the length of my half hard cock.

I look down at her, but she wasn't looking up at me. Her eyes were closed in pleasure and she was worshiping the cock she had come to love so much. I looked up from her and my entire body went stiff. Kim seemed to know what I was seeing, She needed to keep me in place so she began to bob faster. From where I stood against the wall I could see directly into Monica's room.

On the far wall was a vanity mirror. I knew this mirror well, she had spent so many hours checking to make sure she was perfection for her dates with any number of boys, but now I could see her plain as day. She was on her bed, positioned in a way so Nathan, who was beneath her, couldn't see the vanity. Monica could however.

She was riding him gently in that way that made her different from Kim. She used her thighs and calf muscles to lift and lower herself up and down without moving back and forth. The movement made her breasts bounce and swing but every time Nathan reached for them she shifted so he missed and though she moaned from the pleasure she was in, she wasn't lost in it. She was watching me in the mirror.

A silent moan left my lips as Kim began to deep throat me as best she could. She was no Monica, but what she lacked in natural ability, she made up for in Worship. Though I loved what I was feeling and began to run my fingers through her hair I stared at Monica with a roaring beast now burning in my stomach. She had a man in her bed and every fiber of my being screamed for me to attack this man. That he was walking on land that belonged to me.

Another part of me noticed however that she was doing everything she can do to keep this from being special. She didn't let him touch her breasts and I remembered how much she liked to kiss doing sex, and she was never kissing him. She kept her eyes locked on the vanity mirror. Locked on me.

Monnie was mouthing something as she rode gently. It took a moment for me to realize it wasn't a moan, she was telling me something. I blocked out the pleasure of Kim's mouth as best I could and focused on Monica's lips. "Stop me. I need you. I love you." Over and over she mouthed these words. She was playing a dangerous game I realized. Risking everything she wanted on a chance I might realize what I stood to lose.

Finally I nodded and she smiled. I had gotten her message. Her hips began to move faster and from the mirror I could tell she had made him wear a condom, something she had never made me do, oral or otherwise. The faster she moved the more she began to moan.

She locked those beautiful blue eyes on me and began to moan out "I love you! Oh god baby, only you!" she threw her head back but kept her eyes on me. With our eyes locked I watched her orgasm hard on another man's cock. The mixture of the erotic sight, the flaring jealousy and Kim's working mouth made me lock up and explode in my Gothic Goddess's mouth.

Kim swallowed my load and then slid up my body. My hands running down the naked curves of her sides. She motioned with my fingertips for me to kneel so I did. And she placed her head next to mine, but so I could still see the mirror and she began to talk to me in a very soft whisper.

"She is scared baby." She whispered and ran her hands up and down my arms. "She is afraid you won't love her. That she will never be able to tell you that she loves you as a man, that she belongs to you."

"And you Kim?" I asked gently.

"I am completely yours. You have no worries with me Brandon. I....belong to you now and forever." She whispered and pushed herself into me as if to prove it. "But what of her beloved?"

"......She is my sister." I said without realizing that the mirror worked both ways. I heard a heart broken wail from the room.

Nathan mistook it for pleasure and I heard him taunt her. "Oh, you like that? I always knew you were a dirty slut Monica. Take it like a dirty whore."

At that moment I tensed. I remembered Randy and how Mom told him she had been treated. I felt the same as he did now, but I felt it out of love. No one spoke to my Monnie that way.

"Look at her!" Kim hissed and I could suddenly hear the rage in her tone. Her and Monica were the sisters now. "Look at what that did to her. Look at her and tell me you see a sister."

And so for Kim I did. I looked back into the mirror and Monica had frozen. Nathan was pumping up into her but she wasn't making a sound. He was grunting and taunting her and while she would have been screaming in pleasure if it was me, this time she only stared into the mirror and I could see the pain on her face.

In that mirror I saw a person who was suffering but that person wasn't my sister. The person who was staring at me in pain was a beautiful woman, who was head over heels in love with me. One that had given herself to another man to get me to understand, she wasn't my sister anymore.

I looked over and Kim and smiled. Kim stared into my eyes and then with a silent cry she threw her arms around my neck in a fierce hug and then shoved me toward Monica's room. I fell to my knees, as she had forgotten I was crouched, but when I stood I heard Kim disappear into my room and I took a deep breath.

Sorry Nathan, I thought to myself but this had to happen and it had to look real. Monica was staring at me in the mirror as I crossed the threshold into her room. She was unsure and fear was radiating off her.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I roared.

Monica jumped so high Nathan came out of her and she grabbed the forgotten blanket to cover herself. Nathan sat up and his eyes widened with terror. "Oh god...Brandon...."

"With my own sister!" I screamed and took a step into her room. Nathan jumped up and began to quickly put on his clothes. "You come into our house and do this without even talking to me? This is the kind of friend you are?!"

"Brandon....bro....i am sorry!" Nathan cried out as he grabbed his shoes and his shirt. He hadn't even bothered to remove the rubber before he zipped up. "Please bro....i still...."

I couldn't let him think I hated him, he was still a good friend of mine and....the girls had manipulated the hell out of him. I nodded, but kept the look of anger on my face. "Look Nathan. I forgive you, but leave, now. And never do this again, do you understand me. Monica is off limits."

"But she is so hot and she was moaning for i....." He began but when he saw the look of blind rage cross my face he faltered. He thought it was brotherly which saved me. He waved his hand in defeat and nodded. "Okay bro....i get it."

And then he pushed past me and I heard the front door slam, his car start and the sound of him speeding away was clear. I rounded on Monica and she was sitting on the bed with her head down and covering herself with the blanket. She deserved to suffer, a bit, for what she had done to me. How she had slept with someone else. I took a step toward her and kept the same anger in my eyes. Monica whimpered and tried slid back on the bed trying to sink into the wall it seemed.

"Brandon....please. I just wanted you to realize what I was to you." She pleaded. "I....just wanted you to love me."

"And you decided to this by whoring yourself out to my friends?" I snarled and took another step forward. I watched her blind back tears as I called her a whore. She looked up and was just about to admit defeat when I leaned down, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her easily across the bed to me. Once she reached the edge I kissed her. I kissed her in a way that would show her that I loved her just as deeply as she loved me.

I felt her melt into me. She moaned into my lips and I felt the warmth of her tears on my cheeks. After a moment of just kissing me she pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I know you said you needed time to think Brandon and I can give it to you but please just say it.....I just need to hear it. Tell me I am what Kim is to you. Please Brandon tell me just once I am yours." When she said she began to cry a little harder, but it wasn't a cry of loss, but of need. I knew this type of cry. When you needed something so badly it became a physical pain. "Please, just tell me once I am yours. I am begging you Brandon."

There was a large part of me that wanted to punish her for all she had done. For opening this door. For sleeping with Nathan. For sleeping with every man she had ever slept with, but I couldn't now. Seeing her like that was to much for me. "Monica listen to me. Kim is mine completely. I never knew how badly I wanted her until that mask came off. Kim is mine completely and I will never let her go. I cannot say that I claim you Monnie."

Before I could continue Monica turned away. She suddenly tried to pull the blanket up and cover herself up. She didn't want to be naked in front of me right now. She slid off the bed before I could stop her and started out of the room and I could see her shoulder shaking and she was crying, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her around.