Choices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brandon let me go." She pleaded and couldn't look at me. "Let me go and be alone.....cherish the memories I have and then lock them away. When I come out again you will be my brother again."

When I heard these words a part of me screamed hysterically in my head. She pulled free of my wrist and I knew if she got out of the bedroom I would lose her forever and thats when I decided, this was happening. I wasn't going to lose either one of these women. So I blurted out. "Monica I cannot claim you because you already claimed me!"

Monica froze when she heard this but she didn't turn. "What?" She asked softly.

I didn't dare wait for her to turn so I continued quickly, before she could run away. "Monica, baby you claimed me at that party and then again in my bed. You showed me the way sex could be with someone who truly loved you. You already have me baby. I don't need anymore time." And then with a little breaking hitch in my voice I added. "....Please don't leave me now?"

Monica gasped and slowly spun around. She locked eyes on me and her look was blazing, intense filled with devotion. She didn't say anything, she simply dropped the blanket leaving her naked once again and raced across the room. She launched herself into me and threw her arms around my neck. I caught her around the waist.

Monica cried in pure bliss as she began to kiss every part of my face she could reach. As I held her I also heard the squeal from behind me and Kim was suddenly there with us. I set Monica down and the three of us were a mass of limbs, arms and lips. I kissed Monica and then Kim and to my surprise they laughed and kissed each other.

"My girls." I whispered happily. Once they were calmed down I looked down at Monica and smiled. "You need a shower."

"Oh, are you thinking of joining me?" She purred.

"In this house when Tom could walk through the door at any moment? No, but you will not come into this relationship with the scent of another man on you." I explained.

Monica blushed but nodded. She gave me and Kim one final kiss and then disappeared into the bathroom. Once I heard the shower start I led the naked gothic doll back into my room and laid her down. I leaned down to kiss her stomach but she grabbed my shoulders and whispered. "Please....not yet. Just come and hold me?"

I was all to happy to give her what she wanted. I pulled off my shirt, kicked off my boots and slid down my jeans then climbed into bed next to her. It was a surprise how nicely the little thing could fit into the nook under my arm. She snuggled in deeply and sighed happily. "What was that about?" I asked softly.

"If you had told me a year ago that I would be in the Jenson house, naked in the bed of Brandon Jenson and I was not only willing but happy I would have called you a liar." Kim said with a dreamy tone to her voice. "And if you had told me not only that but that I would be sharing Brandon Jenson with Monica I would have called you crazy."

"It's strange how things have worked out isn't it?" I asked as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I never imagined I could be this happy Kim."

Kim actually moaned from sheer happiness, leaned up on her elbow and began to kiss me. I made no move to fight her. The kiss went from innocent and content to deep and passionate in almost no time. Her fingertips roamed over my chest and arms as we kissed as if she was trying to learn every curve and every little nook of my body.

When I felt a pair of full and talented lips wrapped around the midway point of my cock I moaned a deep, surprised moan. I didn't break the kiss, but looked down to see Monica's beautiful blue eyes staring up at me as she begins to sink lower and lower taking more and more of that length into her talented throat.

Kim doesn't break the kiss either, but her hand moves down and touches the top of Monica's head. Like she knew she was there. Kim laces her fingers through Monica's hair and I can feel Monica's moan vibrate through the length of my cock just as clear as I can feel Kim's hand actually lifting and lowering Monica's head. Kim was actually fucking Monica's head onto my cock. With a little moan I leaned into Kim and whispered. "Why not go and join her?"

"I have a better idea." Kim said suddenly.

Kim disappears beneath the blankets and I looked down at Monica. For a second it looked like she smiled around the length of flesh between her lips. Suddenly her beautiful blue eyes widen in surprise and with a squeal her head flew off my cock completely. Monica screamed then in pleasure and in a way I had never heard and then threw her head down again and again, but she began to squeal and almost scream around my length. I had felt her talents before and she was definitely distracted. She wanted to deep throat me, but every time she tried to seemed to scream and choked.

After she tried to take me completely again and failed I threw back the covers and wasn't at all shocked to find Kim's brown hair was the only part of her head I could see from between Monica's thighs. Monnie finally had to withdraw me from her mouth and when she did she let out a squeal of pleasure and began to shake. "Oh god stop....please oh my god! You have to stop! Kim baby please....it feels too good...."

"Awe baby...." I whispered mercilessly. I scooted down until I was next to my girls and stared into Monica's eyes. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open as she panted. "You never had this happen have you?"

"No...." Monica whimpered and actually began to hum back and forth on Kim's face. I reached down and began to strobe and manipulate Monnie's clit as Kim licked. I could tell from the way she moved and her angle that Kim was a rookie, but she had natural talent. With Kim's tongue treatment mixed with my experienced fingers and toped off with Monica's inexperience I knew Monnie wasn't going to last long and sure enough, within seconds her whole body went rigid and she let out a scream as she came hard on Kim's face.

Once Monica had come down from her sudden explosion Kim slithered up to us and kissed Monica full on the mouth. Monica returned the kiss only a bit timidly and then added. "And what was that about?"

"Are you complaining?" I asked playfully and Monica blushed. "Didn't think so."

"Leave her alone baby." Kim said with a laughed and nudged me with her elbow. "Contrary to what men think, just because two girls are friends doesn't mean they do things like that to each other."

"Then why now?" I asked with a little smile.

"Because....we aren't just friends anymore." Kim answered with a little blush. "Monica and I...we are your girls Brandon. You are OUR man. And if this is going to work....i have to love Monica in the same way and with the same fierceness that I love you."

"Your willing to do that?" Monica asked in shock and I saw a touch of tenderness build in her eyes. "You...are willing to love me that deeply?"

"Monica." Kim leaned up and touched her face. "I already do. You have opened my eyes to a world I never knew was possible with Brandon. You are mine Monica. You and Brandon both."

I saw the shock fade from Monica's face and tenderness appeared. She smiled a wide and proud smile and hugged Kim. "You and Brandon are mine."

I felt no need to repeat that these two beautiful women were mine. Instead I just leaned in to Kim and kissed her and then shifted and kissed Monica. Kim was content to accept that kiss, but Monica was not. Monica wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened that kiss. Within seconds Monica was moaning into that kiss and pulling me atop her.

Kim giggled and gave me the room I needed to get on top of Monica. Kim reached between us and I felt her fingers surround my length and guide it home. Monica's back arched when the head of my cock stretched her lips to enter her. Monica wasn't as small as Kim so she wasn't nearly as tight. I was able to shove forward and bury myself to the hilt. When I bottomed out inside my beautiful sister her back arched almost off the bed and she let out a scream.

"Listen to her baby. She loves it. Give it to her!" Kim pleaded as she leaned down and began to lick around Monica's nipples. Monica wrapped her arms around Kim's head and shoulders. Kim sucked her nipple into her mouth and began to swirl it around and around.

"Oh god baby more!" Monica pleaded. When I pulled it back out to the head she threw her head back and forth in agony. "Please no! Baby I need it....give it to me!" And when I slammed my hips forward and buried myself hilt deep inside her tight pussy she screamed one again. "OH GOD YES! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOOOUUUUU!!!"

When I pulled out and slammed myself back in Monica once again screamed but this time she began to thrash and writhe under me as her orgasm began to take her. At that same moment Kim began to shift uncomfortably. Monica had snaked her hand between Kim's leg and as she came hard was thrusting two fingers in and out of Kim's very tight pussy.

I continued to hammer in and out of Monica without any thought to what was around us at that moment and Monica continued to thrust her two fingers into Kim with wild abandoned. Kim couldn't even suckle on her lovers breasts anymore as she laid her head next to Monica's and moaned gently as Monica thrust those fingers in and out.

Monica looked up at me and subtly shifted her eyes from me to Kim, smiled and flashed me a little wink. I grinned down at my sister, my lover, my love and pulled from her dripping wet sex. I shifted until Monica's legs were both on the other side of me. Kim was lying on her side with her legs open and Monica's hand pistoling between them. Monica pulled those fingers out and used the two fingers to spread Kim's lips wide apart.

Kim laid her head next to Monica and sighed happily and then I pounced. I had it all lined up and when Kim signed contently I thrust my hips forward. With Monica holding those lips open my cock head was able to get in without the heavy resistance. Unlike our first time together where I had to ease my way in, get her stretched and dripping wet, with Monica's fingers doing the stretching and now holding her open my cock slammed fully inside her until our hips met with a loud smack.

"OH GOD!" Kim screamed and to keep herself from screaming again and waking everyone for ten miles she kissed Monica hard. Monica returned the kiss as I rolled Kim until she was under me with her legs spread around me and began to hammer in and out. Kim was screaming into Monica's mouth. The muffled sounds of her screams were mixed with the sound of Monica's moans, my soft growls of pleasure and the sound of our bodies slapping into each other.

Kim was every bit as tight as I remembered her being from the night she had crept into my bedroom in that deviless costume which seemed like a lifetime ago. Her silken pussy molded to the length of my cock. After the initial thundering thrust I slowed down and slid in and out very gently. The screams turned to gentle moans and Monica and Kim again began to kiss, this time it was slower and more passionate.

After taking Monica, Monica blowing me and now sliding myself in and out of the tightest pussy I had ever felt I was getting close to popping. "Baby, I am going to cum."

Kim and Monica broke apart long enough for Kim to look up at me and plead. "Please let me feel it beloved. Fill me with your seed baby, claim me. Make me yours forever."

"Show her my love. Fill her up." Monica whispered.

I didn't need to be told twice. My thrusts speed up once again until the room was filled with the sounds of our flesh meeting, Kim's pleasure filled screams and Monica egging me on to fill Kim with my seed. With one final thrust I slammed myself into her tightness to the hilt and unload volley after volley of hot seed into her depths with a rumbling growl.

Kim's eyes rolled back in her head when she felt me finally unload inside her and her whole body shuttered as she came one final time and flooded me in her warm fluids. The three of us laid there a moment trying to catch out breath. Monica laid with the sheet covering her from the waist down, her large firm breasts exposed to the night air. Kim was beneath me looking up at me with reverence in her eyes.

I saw the look in Kim's eyes change a half a second too late. Her eyes went from happy, content and pure bliss to blind terror in the blink of an eye. My mind was still addled from the realization that these two magnificent women were all mine to realize what I was seeing.

"Oh god, BRANDON!" Monica screamed in horror.

The next thing I knew my shoulder and back was on fire. Pain shot up the whole left side of my body. Kim came up to shield me. I leapt off the bed and behind me heard the sound of something hard hitting flesh. Naked I spun around and found myself face to face with the man I had thought my whole life was my father. Thomas Jenson. His face was livid with rage and his eyes seemed to be void of all thought. In his hands was a wooden baseball bat.

Tom looked over my naked body and seemed to become angrier. His eyes then shifted only slightly to the bed and when he saw Monica again, just as naked as me in my bed all rational thought died and he screamed. "I knew you would do this!" Tom screamed hysterically. "Like your good for nothing uncle taking advantage of his innocent little sister!"

"Dad stop!" Monica screamed in terror.

Tom didn't listen. He came at me again and swung the bat for my head. I tried to lift my arms but only my right arm came up. I couldn't move my left arm from the pain, but my right was enough. I grabbed the bat by the fat end and ripped it from his hands.

All I wanted to do was hurt him, cause him as much pain as he had caused me, but I knew that would only hurt Monica. I leaned in close and hissed. "Your done here Tom. Leave now. Don't even pack. Get in your car and leave. If you ever come back here, I will finish what you started tonight."

Tom looked like he believed I would kill him. He turned and fled from the room and I heard the front door slam and another car speeding out of the driveway. For a time I stood there breathing hard and cradling my left shoulder in my right hand.

"Brandon!" Monica cried suddenly but I was to lost in my thoughts. The man had actually came at me with a bat. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the dread in her voice. "BRANDON!" Monica screamed, and thats when I heard the blind panic in her voice. "Oh god Brandon, Kim!"

I turned to face the two women who were the center of my whole world and I froze. As I stared at the bed I felt my whole universe come crashing down around me. All I could do at that moment was let out a pain filled wail of disbelief and agony.

-Monica-

Our first time as a official couple was special for the three of us. Brandon made love to me, and then made love to Kim. It couldn't have been more perfect. Kim and I even had a little time to experiment with each other. It was wonderful. Kim got to feel Brandon explode inside her and the three of us took a moment to just bask in the afterglow of this perfect moment and then it happened.

Kim saw my dad first. He had been standing there for some time watching and listening to us before something inside him snapped. He went to the closet between my room and his and mom's grabbed the bat. Just as Brandon exploded inside Kim he came back into his room. Kim saw him but couldn't call out fast enough. I saw him just before he swung but I couldn't cry out in time.

"Oh god, BRANDON!" But my brother, my lover, my life didn't hear me in time. Dad hit Brandon as hard as he could in the back and the shoulder.

"Dad stop!" I screamed at him.

I watched as Brandon jumped off the bed and then the world slowed down. I didn't hear what Brandon said or what my father said in return, if he said anything. I didn't see Brandon take the bat from my father and my father flee, I was too busy staring at mine and Brandon's world collapsing.

All I remembered was seeing my father swing that bat again. Brandon had been on the bed still and looked defenseless. Kim had leaned forward to try and protect the man she loved and the bat caught her square in the side of the head. I didn't see my dad retreat. All I saw was Kim crumble to the bed and stop moving.

"Brandon" I cried out in panic, but he didn't seem to hear me. "Oh god Brandon, Kim!"

That got his attention. Brandon turned and I saw a look in his eyes I promised myself I would never see again. His mouth tried to find words, but all he could do was stare. He crawled across to bed to her on one arm and touched the side of her head and pulled back a handful of blood.

"....Monnie. Oh god....Kim....baby. Our Kim...." He cried. "....Call someone...please help....Monnie I don't know...."

My beloved Brandon was in shock. I jumped off the bed and called 911. As I told them the address and what happened I looked back at Brandon and I began to cry. My brother who was the kindest, most gentle man and lover I had ever known as cradling Kim's head in his lap and was crying. "Please...." I heard him whisper. "Please Kim wake up....please baby....i need you. Kim don't leave me. Please honey wake up. I'm begging you wake up!"

With the 911 operator giving me instructions I stared down at Brandon with tears running down my face. We did this to her. Our beloved Kim was hurt because Brandon and I had taken this to the next level and his heart was breaking. Staring there watching my brother cradle one of the women he loves lifeless body I realized something.

Choices aren't always good. It was second worst moment of this year. Kim was lying in a pool of her own blood in Brandon's arms because of the choices we had all made and I didn't think either one of us would ever be the same.