Choices Ch. 05

Story Info
Jean is pissed.
3.3k words
4.59
20k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to my editoradetaildiva. Without her this would be a poorer story. After her any errors are mine.

***

I went out with Jean on Saturday night. She seemed a little preoccupied. When I tried to question her, I was rebuffed.

She fixed coffee at her house after dinner and a movie. When she brought the cups out, she crammed herself into the far corner of the couch. "Jack, I've noticed something."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Last weekend we went out on Friday, the weekend before on Saturday, the weekend before that on Friday. This weekend we're out only on Saturday even though you knew Rebecca was with her dad all this weekend. Are you seeing somebody else?"

Where had I heard this before? Did my girlfriends run into each other at the mall and start comparing notes? This was getting irritating. "Yes. We hadn't talked about being exclusive."

"How could you do this to me? You knew my history with Josh. He cheated on me and I kicked him out. Now you're cheating on me."

"Hey, wait a second! I am NOT cheating on you. I am seeing other people. You knew that I had just started dating again after Kathy's death. Did you ask me to not see anyone else? Did you expect after one date, you had a franchise on the territory?"

"Not after a DATE, but you've – I'm pretty sure – enjoyed more than a date, or do you EXPECT that as a reward for your company?"

"That's not fair! I didn't pressure you for sex and if you think I expect that just because I take you to dinner, you haven't been listening when we've been talking. And it's not only me enjoying more than a date, or maybe those sounds from you were pre-recorded." I wanted to lighten up this conversation, but that comment fell flat on the floor.

"I thought sharing ourselves in bed meant something special. If you're screwing some slut I have to worry about STD's and other stuff. Plus, how can I let you get close to Rebecca if you don't think this relationship is going anywhere."

"I didn't say this relationship wasn't going anywhere. I do think that this can be something special, but look at it from my side. You've had four years to adjust to leaving Josh. I'm sure you've had other dates and time to think about the qualities you wanted in your next companion. Also, the way you and Josh parted made it easier for you to think about the next person either for good or bad. I lost Kathy eighteen months ago. I still have to adjust to not having her here. I've got to get on with my life, but that means making decisions that I thought I would never have to make again. You know as well as I do that those decisions look different at thirty than they did at twenty-two."

"As for Rebecca, you're right. She's a great kid and I like her a lot. If I have to give her up, I'll lose something, too. I hope you feel the same about Bobby." I could see tears trickling down her cheeks. I started to slide down the couch to take her in my arms. Jean jumped up and went behind the couch, keeping the furniture between us.

"G-g-get out. This isn't going to work. You need to leave." She began to sob. I stood up and walked around the couch. "NO! Leave now. I don't want you to touch me."

"Jean, don't make any rash decisions. If you want to go back to just dating, that's fine with me."Liar, liar pants on fire,the little head shouted. "Look, I'll call you next week and we'll talk some more."

"J-j-just g-g-go!"

I let myself out. As I closed the door, she flung herself back down on the couch. I heard great gasps and saw sobs wrack her body.

Driving home many thoughts whirled through my brain. Nan hadn't made any demands the night before. Jean was going to demand an exclusive arrangement.

Sex with either of them was good, but after last night with Nan and Cass, well how could any sane male turn that down. Nan was always active. New things, new places, new activities were always at the top of her list. Jean was quieter. She was interested in new things and new ideas, but the mother role subdued and limited what she attempted.

Nan's body was lush, padding in all the right places. As that other blond, Goldilocks, would say: not too much, not too little, just right. That wasn't quite right: her boobs were spectacular.

Jean was slender, with well-defined muscles from working out regularly. She had all the right parts and they functioned well, but if she wanted to go in drag she could easily pass for a teenaged boy. Well, so much for considering the deep, long-lasting qualities.

Either woman was a match for me intellectually. They both liked a variety of music, Jean tending to more classical stuff but lots of pop and rock. Jean also fed my craving for novels. Nan was more artsy-craftsy. She had taken me to the National Gallery and had shown me things about painting that I never understood before.

Despite Jean's workout schedule, Nan was actually more athletic in the broad sense. We had hiked; she had a mountain bike and had promised to show me some trails; she ran 10k races regularly. She was very flexible, a quality that had proved that the pictures in the Kama Sutra were not just imagination.

Nan would probably want children. Jean might want children. That didn't bother me. I was still young and had always wanted at least two kids. I certainly enjoyed Bobby.

I always knew there would be a decision. I just hadn't expected it so soon. I hadn't expected it or had I hoped I could continue to enjoy the fruits of my labors longer? By the time I walked into my house I was depressed.

"Jack, you're home early. Whassha matter? T'ings didn't go right?" Linda was unsteady on her feet. Her drink was half full, and I was willing to bet that two, maybe more had preceded it.

"Last night, Nan asked if I had another girlfriend and tonight Jean did the same. I may have to make a decision and I'm not ready to."

"Nan wash consherned about comp'tition, but she let you have 'nother girl?" Linda gulped the rest of her drink. "Lemme get a refill. You wan' one?"

"Yeah, my usual scotch-rocks-splash, please."

She returned in a couple of minutes not walking any steadier than when she left. As she walked over to the couch, I noticed that she had on a short, nylon gown. It came down about halfway on her thighs and had a deep vee exposing a lot of cleavage up top. Her nipples were erect and I remembered the day I had seen her topless. She handed me my drink and then plopped down next to me, snuggling her back up to my side. I stretched my arm across the back of the couch.

"Sho. Tell me about Nan and the other girl las' night. Why 's Nan upset about you dating other pipple, 'scuse me, people?"

"Well – we had planned to spend the evening at her apartment watching movies. When we got back from dinner, Cass, her roommate, was there after her date stood her up. We started doing shots and, well, a threesome seemed like a good idea."

"You sound like you regret it."

"God, no! When I was a teenager I read all those magazines that have 'true' letters about sex encounters. In college I never had anything close to those letters. I figured local college girls were uptight about hometown gossip. After I enlisted, I got laid on some first dates but nothing that was spectacular. Kathy was spectacular, but we were conventional: private sex with lots of play between us and lots of positions. There was this one that she liked –"

"TMI!"

"Anyway, I enjoyed last night. Fu-, uh, screwing two girls."

"I've heard the word 'fuck' before. Use it if it seems natural. I won't be embarrassed."

"Well, in that case let's just say that the activities fucked with my mind as well as my body. I should write a letter. But Nan didn't make any demands about dating others. Just wanted to confirm where she stood."

We sipped our drinks. Linda seemed to be thinking about something.

"Dan and I had a threesome once." She looked at me and smirked slightly. "Don't look so shocked. Parents have sex, too. How do you think we get to be parents?"

She seemed a lot more sober than just fifteen minutes ago. Maybe the mild excitement of our conversation had burned away most of the alcohol. She seemed to want to talk now and I certainly owed her time to listen.

"Well, I know that, but last night was really wild even for a bachelor like me and you guys just seemed so, so ..."

"Conventional? We were, but everybody has times when the stars align and things happen."

"Dan took me on a Caribbean cruise. He had done his homework. We weren't on a party boat. Most of the passengers were couples, many our age. This was about ten years ago, so they were mid- to late-forties, others in their fifties and above. There was the expected share of single ladies. You'll learn as you get older that women tend to become and stay single for many reasons. Then they start going out and traveling in groups, pairs, threesomes, foursomes."

"The first night at dinner we ended up with two other couples and a pair of single women. All of us were over forty; the single gals were the oldest in their mid fifties. We all hit it off, so we started palling around together. We ate together, went sightseeing, went dancing."

"The guys were really nice. They danced with all the women. We didn't sit with partners but mixed around and all gabbed about different things. In the clubs at night, as I said, the guys would dance with each of the women on slow dances. On faster tunes we'd all get up and gyrate in a group just like back in high school."

"The third night we'd done a lot of sightseeing that day, had a lot of wine at dinner and the drinks just kept slurping down later in the ship's club. At the peak of the evening, the club was crowded and the group gyration became a group scrum. The gals were all grinding against the guys and they were grinding back. Bodies were slipping and squeezing around. Suddenly, as I slid off a guy, Elaine was sliding across me and we were face to face and boob to boob."

"She put her arms around me just like I was a guy and I put mine around her more from reflex than anything else. Then one of her hands slipped to my butt and she rubbed her sensitive spots against my sensitive spots – all of them. At the same time, her hand caressed my ass and her fingertips ran down and back up my crack."

"Needless to say I was shocked, both from what she had done and from the hormones that surged through my body. I had never had any sexual contact with another female although I had considered it. It had never repulsed me nor had it excited me. I was surprised at my body's response."

"She pressed even closer and whispered in my ear: 'When you've been alone as long as I have, you learn to take any contact you can.' Then she slid away to the next guy."

"Dan and I had had sex every day on the cruise until then. With the alcohol and exertions of sightseeing and dancing, we just crashed when we got back to the cabin that night . The next day was a little rough as the ship passed through the tail end of a hurricane. So when we sat down for dinner there were only us, Elaine and another couple. Wine for eight was shared by five. We went to the club, but soon the other couple departed leaving just the three of us."

"The dance floor wasn't crowded, but soon I had enough drinks combined with the wine that I started rubbing against Dan. The fact that I had missed my nightly playtime the day before added to my lasciviousness. Then Elaine sandwiched him from the back. He turned around and I plastered myself on his back putting my arms around him with my hands below his belt. Elaine moved in and rubbed all over him. A few of the rubs were her sweet spot against my hands. Again a surge of hormones shot through me."

"Then Dan turned back to me. I rubbed against him and suddenly Elaine was sandwiching me. Her arms were around me with her hands on my tummy. As I ground against Dan I knew she was feeling his cock."

I was mesmerized by Linda's story, but out of the corner of my eye I saw her arm moving. I glanced down and saw that she had her hand under her nightgown obviously stroking her pussy.

"As I turned around to face her, her hands slid to my butt. I put my hands on her butt and pulled her close. I felt Dan rub his cock on my butt and over Elaine's hands. Elaine moved so that her legs straddled mine and my legs straddled one of hers. We began to rub against each other."

"'I want you. Let's go to your cabin,' Elaine breathed in my ear."

"What about Dan," I asked.

"'Both of you,' she replied."

"I leaned back into Dan. 'We're going to our cabin now. Elaine's coming, too.' I told him."

"When we entered the cabin, Elaine took me in her arms and kissed me. It was so different from a man. The first thing I noticed was no whiskers. Then, that her tongue was less insistent and more inquisitive, searching out surfaces that were rarely explored by Dan. She deftly stripped my blouse and bra and then kissed down my neck to nurse on my nipples."

As Linda related these events, she pushed one of her shoulder straps down exposing a breast. She began to stroke and tug on the nipple. The other hand continued to work under her nightgown.

"I worked on her blouse as she continued to suck my nips. Soon her bra floated away and I was tugging at her nipples. I wanted more. I unsnapped her slacks and pushed down the waistband. She did the same, but from her position she could pull down my skirt and panties. When they puddled around my feet, I pulled her up to kiss her. Then I knelt and pulled her slacks and panties all the way off."

"For the first time I thought about Dan. He was sitting in a chair watching us. He was in his boxers but had his cock through his fly and was stroking it. 'Don't waste that,' I admonished him."

"Elaine pulled me to my feet and kissed me briefly. 'Lie back on the bed,' she commanded. I quickly complied and she stretched out between my legs. Instead of lying down skin to skin she propped herself so that her breasts swung back and forth over mine, our nipples just grazing."

"She bent her head and gently tugged on my nipples with her teeth then used her tongue again. I reached between her legs. She was so squishy that one finger slipped right in. The heat there could have boiled water. She licked down to my center. Kissing around my thighs and lightly over my bush, she was trying to drive me crazy."

"For one of the few times in my life I began to ask for what I wanted using terms that normally make me blush. I kept thrusting my hips to where I thought her mouth was going but she kept avoiding the ultimate prize. Finally, I grabbed her head with both my hands."

"'Goddamit! Eat my pussy now! Stick your tongue in my hot, sloppy hole! Smear my cream all over your face.' With those commands, she started going to town."

"I looked at Dan again. 'Get over here and let me suck you and swallow your cum!' I only rarely did that, but that night I knew I was a slut and would do anything."

"He jumped out of the chair and took the two strides to the bed. I reached up and grabbed him, but it was too late. I started to convulse in an orgasm. I heard myself moan and my body jerked in spasm. I finally dropped back on the bed exhausted."

"'I'm sorry, honey,' I said weakly. 'You'll have to fuck Elaine. I can't help you right now.'"

"She rolled to her back. 'Get inside', she said. 'I want your big prick in my hot cunt, now!'"

"He moved to her and slid between her legs. 'Fuck me now! God, you're so big! It's been so long since I had a big, hot cock in my cunt. Fuck my pussy good and hard', she commanded."

"I watched him take two or three strokes, then I rolled over and sucked Elaine's breast. I put my finger on her sweet spot and lightly teased it. That was all she and Dan needed. I heard or actually felt the vibrations of a growl start in her chest as her hips thrust back and forth rapidly. Dan stiffened and I could tell he was shooting into her. The growl rolled out of her mouth as she arched one last time in the air and flopped back on the bed."

"The three of us lay there dozing for a few minutes, and then Elaine got up. She pulled on her slacks and blouse and stuffed her underwear into her purse. Dan was lightly snoring as I got out of bed and went to her."

"'That was wonderful', I told her.

"'Linda, you are the sweetest that I've ever had', she whispered.

"We embraced for one last deep kiss and she left. The next day was as if nothing had happened. We didn't repeat it. We never saw or spoke to Elaine after that cruise. That was the only time during my marriage that I was sexually involved with someone else. As far as I know, that was the only time Dan was although I'm sure he could have had any number of hot coeds on campus."

She paused in her speaking although I could see both hands continue their work. I was fully erect. I was trying to decide how to start my own self-pleasuring activities.

"Jack, I don't want us to get involved, but tonight I need someone to hold me. Can you do that while I finish myself off?"

"I will only ask if I can look at all of you while you do it. I won't touch you anymore than you tell me to."

She stood and flicked the other shoulder strap off. Her breasts were as beautiful as I remembered. She cupped her pussy but gracefully pirouetted letting me see her from all angles. I couldn't tell if she was posing modestly or if she didn't want to take her fingers out of her pussy. I patted the couch and she snuggled down against me. One hand continued the work that it had started.

"Jack, suck my nipples, please."

I leaned over to the far nipple. I flicked it with my tongue and then grabbed it gently with my teeth and tugged. When I did the same to the other nipple, she went over the top.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! Ooooohhhhh."

She sank limply into the couch. I held her for a few minutes and then reached over and turned off the light. We stayed in the dark for quite a while. Linda finally got up. She didn't say a word, just leaned over and kissed me lightly and walked up the stairs. I heard her door close and I went to my room.