Choices Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you want?" Brandon asked.

I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to do it, but I couldn't stop myself. My entire life I had never gone down on a woman. Had never wanted to go down on a woman. The very thought had disgusted me, but now I heard myself whisper. "Baby let me taste you. My tongue aches to taste you." And I knew, without disgust, that it was true.

"I don't think she wants it baby." Brandon said to Kim. "Tell her no."

I felt a sudden panic at these words. "No.....please Kim. Please." I begged and looked into the beautiful golden brown eyes of the woman staring at me. Kim's expression was tender now, shocked but tender. Her heart was in her eyes. This was a look I had only seen her focus on Brandon and now it's devastating effects were on me. This only made me need this more. "Please baby.....please let me. I need to taste you. Kim will you claim me."

"You are mine." Kim said tenderly and began to guide my body down as she laid on her side with her back pressed to Brandon. "Monnie. Get down there and lick my pussy."

"Oh god." I moaned and actually slid down her stomach. I had never been this close to a pussy before. I had tasted mine a few times just out of curiosity but as I laid there on my side and looked at the tight lips of my Kim I felt something I had never felt. Her lips were moist and beginning to part in sexual need and desire. I understood what men saw when they looked at a woman they cared deeply for now. This was for me. The desire, the way the lips were parting with a expectation to be touched, caressed, licked and rubbed was all focused at me.

"Don't be afraid my life." I heard Kim whisper and I let out a little whimper. I looked up and found the faces of the two people I cared most about in this world looking down at me. The pair of eyes one blue and one golden brown watched with smiles. Kim had her back pressed against Brandon's bare chest and her head laid next to his own.

I leaned forward and gave a experimental lick across the smooth lips. Kim jumped a bit and giggled. She said something about that tickling but I was too focused now. That first lick didn't taste bad at all. Kim had a berry like flavor to her. I slid my tongue up the length of those pouting lips and then back down. I felt her tense and heard her breathy moan as I pushed my tongue deep into her velvet opening.

As I began to slid my tongue in and out I realized the angle was to extreme and grabbed her hips. Gently I pulled until she slid her sides away from Brandon. When she was on her back I lowered my head and again drove my tongue inside her. From this angle I was finally able to get fully inside. I felt Kim begin to scoot around the bed beneath me and felt her fingers in my hair.

"That's it baby." Kim panted. "Make me cum baby. Make me cum."

I wasn't about to let this woman down. My tongue slid up the length of those lips until I came to that little nub and began to suck. I flicked my tongue over her clit until her body became one constant vibration on the bed above me. I looked up and saw Brandon wasn't touching her. This was about us, and I loved him for that. Kim's hands were cupping her small breasts and squeezing her nipples.

Kim's back began to rise and fall on the bed and her breathing was coming in ragged pants. She grabbed my hair and I felt myself getting shoved deeper into her pussy and suck all the more franticly on her clit. With a wailing scream, Kim exploded and I felt the warmth of her orgasm flush over my lips, nose and chin.

When I came up and looked at her she was staring at me. Something strange happened at that moment. Brandon didn't exist for a split second. It was only the two of us. She leaned up and kissed me like she had never kissed me before. The next thing I knew the two of us were crying and holding each other. Brandon knew what he had been doing. This had always been about him, with a faint echo into her and I, but now it felt different. Life without Kim suddenly felt like it would be empty.

"Yours." Kim said breathlessly into my lips and I nodded then she whispered. "Mine."

"Oh god yes." I nodded fast and hard. "Yes baby yours. All yours."

Brandon seemed like he was trying to slide away when I grabbed his wrist. "Where do you think your going?" I asked.

"You two seem like you could use some alone time." Brandon told me with a little smile touching the corners of his lips.

"No you don't." Kim added and grabbed his other wrist to pull him fully back on the bed.

"You did something special for us Brandon." I whispered reverently. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn?" Brandon asked with a lifted brow.

Kim and I looked at one another and I knew then that we were thinking the same thing. I looked up at Brandon and nodded. "It's time for you to give up control." I told him and saw the unsure look in his eyes. "It's time for you to let us claim you now."

Brandon looked unsure but he nodded and Kim and I lowered our heads together toward his lap. "Would you like to start baby?" I asked Kim, but licked my lips.

Kim didn't answer, she just lowered her head and at the same time pulled my head town with her head. I giggled as our tongues found his growing length at the same time. Then something special happened. Kim and I looked at one another on either side of Brandon's growing cock and we both suddenly went nuts. We began to lick hard and fast. One of us would lick up and down the shaft while the other's head shot up and began to bob up and down that length.

I would take that cock into my throat, and Kim would try and do the same and choke. All the while we both stared up at Brandon and every time he would reach down and grab one length of hair or the other, then the other would slap his hand away.

Once he was fully hard I took it into my throat one final time and then slid up his body. Kim moved around between his legs and I felt her hair on my back as I pushed myself down on the head. When that large cock finally slid into my tight pussy I began to work myself up and down using only my hips and thighs.

Kim came up to kneel between his legs and I felt her bare breasts on my back. Her nipples as hard as little diamonds in my back. She began to kiss the back of my neck and shoulders, her hands coming around to cup my breasts as I rode Brandon.

The moment was perfect. The only sound in the room was the wet sound of my pussy sliding up and down his cock. His pleasure little growls and my gentle moans. One hand was on his chest and the other was up and around Kim's head. Brandon's hands were on my hips and every now and then he would shift, trying to roll me over but Kim and I together would stop him.

Brandon's eyes were a little wild at the loss of control, but I could see something under that. A building realization. The same one I thought that passed between Kim and myself less then an hour before. Anyone can have sex. Anyone can make love, but if you can take the time to truly be claimed by another person the way we did, There is no better feeling in the world.

Between my two great loves I began to bounce more frantically and felt that building tension in my stomach. It build higher and higher and the sounds of my rapturous cries filled the room. With a scream I threw my head back and flooded Brandon's lap with my cum. I felt Brandon begin to swell and wanted nothing more then to ride him until he exploded inside my silky depths but I knew we weren't done yet.

I slid off and changed places with Kim. I held Kim close as she had me as she put herself above Brandon's body. My full breasts pressed into her spine and I reached around and cupped those little breasts. Unlike her, I began to roll her diamond like nipples between my fingers. Kim let out a squeal that was a mixture of pain and pleasure when Brandon finally got worked fully into her tight pussy.

Unlike me, who rode with my thighs and hips, Kim rode with only her hips. She pushed herself back and forth instead of up and down. This dragged her clit across Brandon's pelvic bone. Brandon held her tiny hips and stared up at us as she rode back and forth across his huge cock.

Again the silence of the room showed me how special this was. The wet sounds of Kim's pussy being stretched were matched with Kim's panting squeals, my god she was a screamer, I thought to myself and with Brandon's growling moans. It was like something out of a fairy tale, it was prefect.

Kim didn't last long. Her hips became a blur of motion in front of me and with a screaming wail she came hard on his lap but unlike me her hips never stopped. She continued to let out those screams as she rode him for all she was worth. Both of us were staring down at him as he laid there with his mouth open watching us.

"....I'm going to cum." Brandon announced in a moaned whisper.

Kim jumped off his lap and scrambled down next me. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and Kim above me. Together we stroked the entire length of his cock up and down staring up at him. I will never forget the look in his eyes that night. Scared to death, so vulnerable and yet so completely devoted. So scared to let go and be loved, Kim and I would work for the length of our lives to make sure that look never showed up again.

"Cum baby." I whispered as we stroked. "Let's finish this. Let's start our new life."

"Mark us." Kim added and we both lowered our faces to his cock.

I knew that Kim had never let a man cum on her face. She told me it felt like she as degrading herself. I felt the same way but now as we waited for Brandon to explode and listened to the sound of him moaning in ecstasy I think we both realized this was why we never did. This was something we would give to him. Something that would bind us all together.

With a roar Brandon let out volley after volley of thick streams of his seed. They hit first my face and then Kim's and I heard Kim exploded in her own orgasm when the warm fluid splashed across her face. To my surprise, so did I.

After the three of us came down Brandon watched as the two of us licked the cum from each other's faces and then looked down at him. We all saw it then. I didn't see Brandon and Kim, and I don't think they saw me either. We all just saw our future.

"I love you" I whispered to my brother and my girlfriend.

"I love you." Kim whispered to Brandon and me.

Brandon waited until we laid down on each side of him and snuggled in tight to his sides. "I love you." He whispered finally. "I'm not scared anymore." He added.

Kim and I looked across his broad muscled chest and we each smiled. We weren't scared any more either. Whatever this was. Whatever we had just done. It worked.

-Epilogue-

It's been four years since that year. Brandon, Kim and I all laid there and found true happiness on May 1st. This was the best and worse year of my life. I found true love in the arms of Brandon and Kim and came very close to losing my brother more then once.

I changed my name legally to Summers and the three of us moved to a little town on the edge of California. It is Paradise being here with them. Mom left Dad, just like she promised and moved in with Uncle Randy and Aunt Catherine. To the best of my knowledge the two of them never sexually reconnected, but that may be for the best. Mom is happy and Uncle Randy gets to make up for all the years he lost with his baby sister. He does always tell us though, that he will never fully see her that way. She was his lover and a part of him loves her that way still, but there relationship had been a mistake. Done for the wrong reason's.

Dad filed for divorce by mail. He cited irreconcilable differences. Mom kept her word. She gave him the house, half the money in the bank and one of the family cars. He never calls any of them except me and ignores any talk of Mom or Brandon or Kim. I know you are all asking why I would even talk to him after all of this....but he is my daddy. I hate some of the things he has done, but he is still my father.

For me, Brandon didn't press charges. Kim never did either. We just let him move on with his life. Sending my father to jail would have only hurt me. Last we heard Thomas Jenson was getting remarried and made no mention of his first wife and the son he had abused for years.

Brandon and Kim got legally married a year after that night we claimed each other. We videotaped the ceremony and then repeated it in secret. Kim served as our preacher. One year after the night we all claimed each other, Brandon and I were married. The only people at mine and Brandon's wedding were the three of us, Uncle Randy, Mom and Aunt Catherine. We each wear two rings on our ring fingers. One for each of our spouses.

Brandon and I have one child together. She is 3 years old. We named her Jennifer Brandi Jenson in honor of our mother and the courage she had to go after love no matter the cost, an act that we believe led us to each other. My mother is my hero for having the nerve to do what she did and in her own way show me the most valuable lesson of my life.

Kim and Brandon have two kids together as well. Two boys named Trent and Jason. They are the most beautiful boys. They have their daddy's blue eyes and their mommas brown hair. They have Brandon's laugh and Kim's beautiful smile.

Kim works at the hospital as a nurse and I work got a job in marketing for a women's magazine. I write tips for women who have fallen in love with a man they feel they shouldn't love. Brandon gave his shop back home to Brian and opened a new one in town.

As far as the public thinks I am Monica Summers, sister of Kimberly Jenson. I am a life long bachelorette who wears the two rings of her deceased husband. My sister and her husband help me raise my daughter. We are very careful and keep what we are from public eye, but sooner or later they will know. Sooner or later our children will have to be told.

Sooner or later they will have to be told that I am Monica Jenson, Sister of Brandon Jenson and I am married to my brother and in marital bliss. Told that Brandon is my daughter's father and that Kim is not only his wife, but my own as well.

When we do tell them we will tell them all that they are not expected to make our choices, in fact they are encouraged not to. However if they do make the same choices we did, we will support them. Brandon, Kim and I are all of the same understanding. Be it a friend from high school, your college sweetheart, a guy you find in a bar or your own brother.

You cannot help who you fall in love with. In the end we all made our choices. We regret none of them because we understand something that the rest of the world doesn't. At the end of the day we understand the lesson that my mother knew, True Love is Blind.

Love,
Monica, Brandon and Kimberly.
Choices 101

This is the end of the story of how Monica, Kim and Brandon began their relationship. It is the end of this story, but not the end of their story. So, you may see more around these three coming soon, how soon I don't know, but I have a feeling we will come back around to these people more often then not. This story is very special to us.