Choices Ch. 06

Story Info
Meet the parents.
2.2k words
4.56
19.1k
4

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to my editor adetaildiva. Without her this would be a poorer story. After her any errors are mine.

*

"Since it's my turn for Saturday, can you be gone overnight? We'd run up to Martinsburg Saturday morning and you could meet my parents. Then we'd drive back on Sunday." Nan had called me Monday night about the next weekend.

"Give me a few minutes to discuss it with Linda. Oh, wait. Bobby's still up and I want to talk to Linda after he goes to bed. I'll call you in an hour or so."

I presented the request to Linda. "We probably won't leave there until after lunch on Sunday. I won't be able to do anything with Bobby next weekend."

"Why don't you plan a special outing Friday night?"

"We could go to Chuck E Cheese and play games together after dinner. He likes that. Meeting the parents is a big step, but Bobby comes first. I don't want him thinking that Nan is going to replace him."

I confirmed with Nan later.

Tuesday night I decided to call Jean. "Hi. Can we talk for a while?"

"I guess. I don't know what good it'll do either of us. You aren't ready for a relationship and I can't let my daughter get close to anyone whose might just be an emotional hobo passing through my life."

"That's a pretty harsh term, don't you think? I can't be exclusive with anyone until I can say 'I love you,' and I'm just not ready to do that yet with anyone. This isn't junior high where you fall in love and out of love in the same week."

"I know that, but I've got to protect my daughter first."

"Look, I like being with you, and I want you to do the right thing. You've got to be honest with me though. You owe me that." I paused waiting for confirmation.

"Okay." I could tell she felt a trap coming on. I didn't waste time springing it.

"Suppose we only date on weekends when Josh has Rebecca. Whether you want to continue going to bed with me is optional, too, until you've figured out where this is going."

"Well --" She hesitated. I knew I had won. "That seems reasonable."

"Good! Then we're on for a week from Saturday?"

"Okay." I could hear a new tone in her voice. Was she happier now?

"I'll call you early next week and we'll firm things up. Uh-oh, no sex, er, pun intended."

Her laughter tinkled down the line. "I'll look forward to it. Thanks for calling, Jack."

"Jean, I still don't know where we're going, but I want to take time to explore the direction. I'll talk to you next week."

Friday night Linda, Bobby and I were in Chuck E Cheese. After washing down some pizza with a Coke, Bobby and I had played several games. Now he was on his own as two adults slowly became dazed by the Terminator-like activities of dozens of pre-teens trying to beat the machines.

"Linda, how is this working out for you? I know you enjoy taking care of Bobby and I really appreciate how you take care of both of us. But personally you must need other adult company to do things with and to hear more than Pentagon gossip or seven-year old playground conversation."

"Jack, I really enjoy taking care of the house and Bobby. And you've been so pleasant to live with."

"Well, your daughter was an excellent judge of character," I smiled even if it was bittersweet.

"I always liked you, but you never know how someone's going to be to live with. I mean, everybody can be nice and considerate for a few days when you're visiting, but what happens when the alarm doesn't go off or you have a really hard day at work? That's when you find out what it's like to live with somebody."

"Thank you for appreciating my finer qualities, but back to you. How are you feeling about being up here, away from the rest of your family and your old friends?"

"I was a little afraid of doing this for just that reason. The Guild at St. Francis has helped tremendously. We meet once a month and they've been very friendly. Most of them are in the same boat as me, widows or divorced and retired. There are a few trophy wives but most of them are older. Of course, you've heard me speak about Sally. She's two years younger than me. Her husband died in a light plane crash three years ago. She's just recovering."

"Several of us get together for dinner out once a week," she continued. "The plays and movies I've gone to are fun. It's been great that we discovered Katy to baby-sit when we both want to be out."

"Linda, I really, really appreciate what you're doing for Bobby and me. If you get unhappy though, please tell me. You are such a great person; I don't want you to be unhappy."

"My mother always used to say," Linda sat up straight and put on her Parent face and shook her finger. "'Only you can make yourself happy or unhappy.' Last weekend I showed you that I can make myself happy," she grinned. "I'll tell you if it becomes otherwise."

Her eyes twinkled. I blushed and my cock twitched remembering last Saturday night.

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful fall day, wonderful for driving and enjoying the company of a sexy woman. Nan and I left about 11AM and took the back roads up near the Potomac. We stopped and strolled through some of the parkland. We stopped again in Fredrick and saw the Barbara Fritchie house. We had a leisurely lunch and finally arrived at her parent's house outside Martinsburg about 2:30.

"Jack, this is my mother, Martha Baker, and my father, James Baker."

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am and Mr. Baker."

"You look old enough. Call me Jim."

"And please call me Martha."

I lifted Nan's overnight case and my hanging bag from the car. Nan's mother led us into the house.

"Jack, you can put Nan's case in her room, and the guest room is the next door down on the other side of the hall." Nan winked at me behind her mother's back. I'm sure the Baker's had few illusions about their daughter's virginal status, but they were old-fashioned enough to act like they did.

Jim proudly showed me his garden and his woodworking shop. "Nan tells us that you work at the Pentagon."

"Yes, sir. Just got there in May."

"You can drop the sir."

"I'm sorry. It's force of habit. First from the way my parents brought me up and now working with all those generals and colonels everyday."

"It just makes me feel old." Nan was their oldest, so Jim wasn't more than fifteen years older than me, maybe only ten. This was the first year they'd had empty-nest syndrome.

"I'll do my best, Jim."

After dinner we sat around the den. The TV was going in the background, but mostly we talked. Or, should I say, I talked as they gently grilled me. I told them about some of my experiences in Iraq and working in the Pentagon.

"I can relate to those bureaucratic snafus," Jim said with a chuckle. He had worked for the IRS now for over twenty-five years. He let me recover by telling some stories himself. "How long have you been in?"

"Just over fifteen years. I was enlisted for almost six before I got my commission."

"Jack was promoted to Major below the zone," Nan interjected. "That means he was better than 95 per cent of the officers who were commissioned the same year."

We continued to talk. About 10:30 Martha spoke up. "I've had a long day. Jim, why don't we go get ready for bed. We'll see you folks in the morning."

I stood up. Martha kissed me on the cheek and Jim shook my hand. They both hugged their daughter. When they left the room, Nan turned out most of the lights and pulled me back down on the couch. Sometime during the evening she had changed into a heavy terry cloth robe with a high-necked nightgown peeking out from underneath. I soon discovered that was all she had changed into.

We necked on the couch for a long time like two teenagers. I caressed her body over the robe for what seemed to me an eternity. Finally, I insinuated my fingers under her nightgown between her legs. I could feel where she had soaked the nightgown where she was sitting. After just a minute or two, she broke our kiss.

"You know what I need," she exclaimed softly as she pushed on my shoulders.

I knelt on the rug and feasted on the sweet nectar available. She pulled one of the throw pillows over her face to muffle her groans when she came. After resting for a short while, she returned the favor, not letting a drop escape from her lips. We parted with a kiss at her bedroom door.

The next morning we were up early for Mass at the nearby Roman Catholic parish. "What church do you attend," Martha asked on the way back.

"I was raised a Baptist, but my late wife was Episcopalian. I've continued to take Bobby to St Francis near us since we moved here."

"Martha and I always thought that it was more important to believe in something than necessarily how to believe," Jim responded.

"The old saw is that there are no atheists in a foxhole. I told my men that it helps if you aren't one before you have to dig. I always encouraged them to attend whatever service they wanted to."

Surprisingly, we got on the road again shortly after a huge brunch, which Martha fixed. "Let's drive down towards the valley for a while. Maybe down to Front Royal and back across I-66 home," Nan suggested.

"Sure," I replied. It was another beautiful day, why not?

"You seemed to survive the third-degree pretty well?"

"It's been awhile but I've done this 10 or fifteen times since my first date at 15. And it's not like at 15 when her father had absolute say over whether his daughter was going out with a teenage boy whose hormones were raging."

"I don't make your hormones rage?"

"You do, but I can hide it better nowadays."

"Can you?" She pointed her knees toward me and began teasing her navy blue skirt upwards. The hem moved upward at an agonizingly slow pace. My eyeballs were swiveling back and forth between her legs and the road so fast I thought my eyes might burn up from friction. The hem stopped moving, leaving only about two or three inches of thigh hidden.

"Yep, you've definitely upped my hormone level."

"But not raging yet?" The hem moved upward again and the thighs split apart.

"My hormones are afraid of causing a wreck." By now I could see baby blue panties, which matched the camisole she was wearing.

"But not raging?" She hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties and exposed a very wet gash to my eyes. The coral pink folds were swollen and her clit was prominently displayed. A digit from the other hand began to lightly caress the damp surfaces.

"Might as well get comfortable," Nan remarked. With that she lifted her butt, as she eased the blue panties to the floorboard.

Now her wonderful aroma tickled my nose. I wondered if there was a rest stop along this stretch of I-81. I heard her fingers playing in the wetness.

"I wish your fingers were doing this, but I'll make do until they can."

When I glanced over, one index finger was circling her clit. The middle finger on the other hand was slowly moving in and out of her tunnel.

"Jack, see that truck ahead?"

"Yeah." A UPS semi was about a quarter of a mile in front. Brown is everywhere.

"Pull up so that you're right beside the cab." She swiveled to face forward while her hands continued to play.

I pressed the accelerator. My Toyota began to rapidly close the gap. I saw more movement out of the corner of my eye. When I turned my head, I saw that the camisole had moved to cover the console and uncover the girl in the passenger seat.

"You sure you want to do this," I asked.

"Yessss," she hissed as her finger continued to circle her clit, while the other hand had moved to tug and pinch her nipples. I pulled up even with the cab of the truck.

"Honk the horn," Nan commanded. She rolled down her window to eliminate any glare. The temperature in my car dropped ten degrees, but I could see sweat glisten on her face.

"Oh god! OH GOD!" She arched up off the seat and went rigid for a few seconds. She flopped back down, her hands sliding back to the seat.

HhhhnnnnnnnnK! HhhhnnnnnnnnK! The truck driver blew his horn happily.

I reached over and slid my finger lightly over her pussy. I gently stroked it up and down her slit, gathering moisture both ways. After about two minutes, she began to respond, rolling her hips slowly back and forth. I stuck my finger deep inside her and wiggled it for a short time.

I pulled the finger completely out and leaned over toward Nan. She looked at me questioningly. I stuck my finger out the window in the universal salute while tapping my horn twice. Then I hit the accelerator. Nan burst out laughing.