Choices Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean's kisses continued southward. Soon my cock head was enveloped in her soft lips and warm, wet mouth. Now she brought full attention to all of my erogenous area. Lips and tongue continued to tease the upper half of my cock. One hand slowly stroked the base of my cock while the other urged my legs apart to let her caress my balls.

Her mouth left me as she moved between my spreading legs. When she settled again, she resumed stroking with her hand, but extended her tongue to swirl it in the hair around my cock. She pulled my cock up to lick around the top of my balls as her other hand lifted them to her mouth. She traced random patterns across my sack and then lifted it higher to tongue the underside. "Put your feet up on the couch," she instructed as she pushed upward on one leg.

As I hooked my heels on the front of the couch, I let my knees flop open. Jean resumed licking and kissing, now venturing onto my inner thighs, now back to the base of my cock, then down over my balls again. Underneath, on the sensitive skin, she changed to puppy dog lapping, the coolness of the wet contrasting pleasantly with the heat I felt inside.

Jean changed tactics again, her pointed red digit tracing out on one thigh and back on the other. After one last swirl on the underside of my balls, she started descending. I'd never had a girl lick me on the tender skin between balls and ass and my temperature went up several degrees. Then she went further down.

Was she going to lick THERE? The thought almost caused my ejaculation. I barely held off when her tongue passed over my small pucker. Then it returned, pressing gently inward. I reflexively clenched, but she was insistent. After a few seconds, I relaxed enough to let her penetrate. Now she began to slowly push in and pull out.

After thirty or forty-five seconds, she moved upwards, capturing my cock between her lips. As her mouth descended, I felt her push a finger inside my ass. Her saliva lubricated the penetration and I was already relaxed for the invasion. She slipped smoothly in until I felt her rub my prostate. Suddenly, my cum boiled out of my balls and up my shaft. "Oh, god, Jean! I'm cumming. Oh, god."

My hips arched forcing me further into her mouth. Spurt after spurt hit her throat as she held me in that wet cavern. When my hips dropped back weakly on the couch, I felt like a pool of jelly. I puddled there for a minute or two.

Jean sat back on her heels, pumping me several times to make sure I was finished. Then she looked up at me. I reached one hand toward her, and she climbed up beside me. I pecked her several times on the lips. "That was stupendous. I've never had a climax that intense."

I kissed her lovingly and tasted myself as our tongues rubbed together. When we separated, Jean grabbed the other towel and pulled it over us like a small blanket. We sat holding each other for a long time, occasionally kissing and murmuring to each other, before I stood up and began to pull my clothes on. Jean shimmied back into her dress. I used the guest bathroom to splash some water in my face to wake me up. Then I carried Bobby to the car and walked back to the door to say goodbye. We shared one last long, loving kiss before I drove off.

I arrived home shortly after midnight. Linda had arrived only a few minutes before. She had shed her heels, but still wore the flowing cocktail pants and lacy top from her clubbing adventure. Although her bright eyes told me that she was maintaining a glow from earlier in the evening, she was sipping a glass of wine.

"Has Katy driven home already?" I asked.

"Hi, Major Williams. I'm almost home." Katy's voice squawked out of the cell phone that Linda held up. "I'm in the driveway. Now I'm walking through the door. Have a nice night."

"You, too," we both replied in unison as Linda punched the End button.

"Let's see how your evening went." Linda gave me a hug and rose on tiptoe to sniff my cheek. "No action tonight?" She pulled her head back to look at me and smirked a little.

"A gentleman never licks, er, kisses and tells," I replied. "How about you?"

"Some dances, some gropes, but nothing of more than passing interest. Still, it's great just to be back in the world. Hey, you and Jean didn't have a fight did you?" She frowned at me.

"No. We got all sweaty together, but I got too sweaty or too something. So I splashed water on my face before coming home. Must have washed the traces away."

"Well, just remember, we have traditions to uphold around here. Want to give me any details to make up for washing away the taste?" As usual after my dates, she was slowly rubbing on my leg.

"I could tell you that Jean sometimes doesn't wear much under her dresses."

"Lots of women go braless, especially if they're slender like Jean"

"But do lots of women go braless AND panty-less in a mini-dress?"

She stopped rubbing and looked at me hard. "Oh, Jack, you've got to tell me more. She let you finger her in the movie?"

"At MickeyD's and there wasn't anybody else around. I didn't feel her up, but she flashed me several times. Now that's all you're getting. Go to bed." I swatted her rear end as she darted off down the hall.

12