Choices Ch. 11

Story Info
The Choice.
3.4k words
4.67
21.3k
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In memory of my editor, adetaildiva.

*

Sunday after church I called Nan and asked her to dinner that evening. Nothing much was said until we had our drinks.

"I'm sorry about the other night," she started.

"Nan, I think we need to break this off."

"No. I don't want to. I admit I made a mistake. I shouldn't have ignored you like that."

"Nan, wait. It's not about the other night, although that triggered it. You're a great woman and some day you'll find a man who's just right for you. I'm not that man."

"It's that other bitch, isn't it? What did she say?" Her voice was rising. A couple nearby looked at us.

"Nan, it's me. I'm a lot older than you. You need someone younger. You'll find someone."

"You bastard!" The whole restaurant could hear now. "You had your playtime and now you're gonna leave!" She threw her drink in my face and followed it with her ice water into my lap as she rose. "Don't you EVER call me, you son of a bitch!"

I stayed seated as she stormed out. We were only a few blocks from her apartment. She could walk back at this time of night or catch a cab. This was a first for me. I'd been yelled at before, even in public. But I'd never had a drink thrown in my face. I thought that happened only in movies. And an ice water after that? Nan was creative.

I signaled the waiter and he brought over a bar towel and then went to ring up the check. I gave him a good tip, so he didn't suffer by having his table turn over so quickly.

When I got back to the house, Linda was still in the process of getting Bobby in bed. I grabbed the phone and went in to my study.

"Jean? Hi. It's Jack. I just wanted to make sure you got back okay."

"Well, being able to take a few comp hours means I missed the traffic out. Rebecca and I stopped south of Fredericksburg for an early supper. That put us in Richmond after their rush hour, so it was an easy trip. Mom and Dad were great to be with and I got to see my brother and his wife. The twins are just adorable."

"That's great. Um, look, I wanted to ask you about next weekend. I thought maybe Friday we'd take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. If you and Rebecca could bring overnight bags, we'll take the kids to the Zoo for the Christmas display. Then I'm sure Linda would enjoy spending time with both kids and we can go out to dinner."

There was a distinct pause.

"Wait, I'm confused over dates here. You want to go to Chuck E. Cheese, the Zoo, and take me to dinner on which day?"

"Friday, Chuck E. Cheese with the kids. Saturday during the day, Zoo with the kids. Saturday night, us alone wherever you want to be."

"Friday night with the kids. Saturday day with the kids. Saturday night, just us." I could hear a dawning realization in her voice.

"Yes and I'd like you and Rebecca to spend the weekend here."

"Jack, we'd love to."

Since we were coming from different directions, on Friday Jean and Rebecca met Bobby and me at Chuck E. Cheese. Once we had ordered, the kids were allowed to go to a nearby game.

Conversation between Jean and I was mundane until after the pizza had been served and the kids returned to the nearby games. "Where were you thinking about going tomorrow night?" she asked. I named a restaurant in Arlington that was very upscale.

"Jack, that's very expensive."

I took her hands in mine. "This week I want to celebrate you coming back to me from Richmond. Next week I want to take you out for a Christmas celebration and then on Christmas Eve, I'd like to get a baby sitter for the kids and take you and Linda out for a special meal before we go to Midnight Service."

"Did you think Rebecca and I were moving back home?"

"No, but I still want to celebrate."

"Okay, but I don't want to have another fancy dinner next Friday night."

"Well then, let me cook a spaghetti dinner at your place Friday night and I'll take you out Saturday night."

"So, two weekends in a row you want to take me out Friday and Saturday nights."

"Yes."

"Is this going to change again in January?"

"Possibly. I would like to think of a way to get together with you and the kids on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, but I haven't come up with a reasonable approach."

"What about my competition?" There. She had asked the question that she needed answered. I felt her hands tighten in mine.

"You have no competition. I decided and finalized that last weekend while you were away. That's one of the reasons we're celebrating this weekend. At least I hope we're celebrating." Her hands gripped mine harder. Was it possible she had changed her mind? Had I let her slip away by not being decisive?

Suddenly, she relaxed and broke into a shy smile. "Say that again."

"You have no competition. I was foolish not to see it earlier." She leaned across the table for a kiss and I gave her a short one. "Later, I'll improve on that."

"I hope so."

The kids played for a while. About 7:30 we rounded them up and bundled them into their respective cars. I followed Jean to my house. We decided to skip baths tonight and just tuck them into bed. After I finished reading a story, Jean and I kissed both of them and retreated to the den.

"Linda out clubbing again?" It tickled Jean that a fifty-five year-old woman was out dancing every Friday night for three or four hours.

"She deserves her time off. She runs this household and has not taken a penny so far."

"Really?"

"She's been putting my checks into a saving account for Bobby, but now that Marguerite has one on the way I insisted that she start splitting the money between two accounts."

"Want some wine?" I was ready for an adult beverage.

"Yes, I do," she replied. "But first I'm going to go take a shower. Maybe you'd like one, too." I still had on my uniform.

"Need someone to wash your back?" Despite everything else, we still hadn't bathed together.

"Not tonight. Why don't you use the guest bathroom?" Her wish was my command, but now I was curious about what she had planned.

"Let me get some pj's out of my drawer."

Ten minutes later I had showered, shaved, and dressed in a pair of flannel sleep pants. I knocked on my bedroom door. "Jean, ready for some wine?"

"Give me fifteen more minutes and bring some up."

"Okay."

The next fifteen minutes dragged along slowly, but finally I opened the bedroom door. There were no lights on. Instead she had spread around half a dozen lit candles. She had turned down the bed very neatly. Dressed in a red peignoir and translucent red nightgown, she had arranged herself sexily in the middle of the sheets.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Can I have my wine?"

I felt like a hick from the sticks as I moved next to this vision. She took the glass and looked seductively over the rim as she sipped. I put my glass down and moved to nibble on an exposed collarbone.

My arms enfolded her slender body as she tilted her head sideways while she continued to sip her wine. The two layers of nylon slipped sexily under my hand as I stroked down her back.

She put her wine on the bedside table and lay back as I began a light massage up her spine. "Oh Jack, I like what you do to me. I feel so good."

I silenced her with a kiss, but I continued my caresses. My fingers eventually moved back to her neck, out across one shoulder and down to lightly stroke the upper slope of her breast. I wanted, no needed, to touch every inch of her body, but tonight would be slow and loving. Tonight I would show her how I felt.

"Jean, your skin is so soft and warm, satiny to my touch. You excite me so when I look at you, smell your hair, and taste your lips." She sighed in my ear as I whispered to her. "I cannot believe how lucky I am to have met you. How lucky that you share your beauty with me and let me come in to your bed."

"Oh, the way you make me feel," she breathed in my ear. "I love the way you touch me."

I leaned down to nurse at one of her nipples poking up at the nylon. At the same time, I circled my fingertips down to stroke the inside of her thigh over her nightgown. My fingers continued further and touched the bare skin of her knee, then her calf. Switching legs, I dragged my hand on bare skin up under the nylon until her hair brushed against my knuckles.

"Oh, so good, you make me feel like I'm floating in pleasure, Jack." She was whispering and moaning almost continually now.

I gently massaged her pussy and her legs fell apart. Her center opened to my fingers, and her slickness coated them as they slid over her clit and inside her. I flicked her clit several times and circled around it, just barely grazing it. I started to move southward to drink the delicious fluid whose scent was tickling my nose, when she suddenly arched up catching my fingers as they slipped inside her.

"Oh Jack, oh Jack, oh god." Her muscles gripped me as her thighs snapped together trapping my hand there. Then she flopped back on the bed. "Get inside me. I want your prick in my pussy now! Do me hard. Do me fast. Just get inside, now!"

I skinned out of my sleep pants and rolled between her legs. She was sopping wet and I was inside to the root in two thrusts. I began a slow steady pace.

"Oh god, I love you between my legs. Your body hard all over for me. You make me feel so ..... It's never been this way. Oh, Jack, I love you. I love you."

"I love you, too, Jean." I began to speed up. After another two or three minutes, Jean suddenly wrapped her legs around me pinning me inside her so tightly that I couldn't feel any friction, but instead moved both of us back and forth. Fortunately I was too far gone to need any friction. My jism coated her interior, and then we both slowly sank back down to the bed.

As I supported myself on my elbows, I gently brushed a lock of hair out of her face and kissed her lightly. "Jean, I meant what I said, I do love you. I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out."

"Jack, I love you, too," Jean replied. "But it took me time to learn that. All that matters now is that we both know it."

I rolled to the side and reached down to pull the sheet over us. We cuddled, momentarily sated. I occasionally kissed Jean's hair and she nibbled at my neck. I gradually began to come out of my sexual haze.

"Jean, you really made this evening romantic. The candles, the nightgown, what made you so sure that everything would turn out so well?"

"We women have our ways."

"So, you're going to be mysterious?"

"Would you have half as much fun if I wasn't?" She pulled herself up and kissed me. Our mouths meshed for a minute and then I broke off.

"I'm not going to waste this candlelight." I pulled her peignoir off one arm and then the other. After several more kisses I lifted the nightgown over her head. Propping myself up on an elbow, I scanned the beauty before me.

"You can hardly tell me from a boy when I'm lying down like this."

"Believe me," I replied. "No one could mistake you for a boy. You may not be Mae West, but you've got a great figure, and I've personally checked that all the parts work as advertised."

I admired the graceful form for a minute or so. "Roll over, so I can see the other side."

When she rolled over, I began to lightly run my fingers up and down her back. I moved down to a light massaging action on her ass. As the pressure on her skin moved to different points on those lovely cheeks, her rosette would wink at me. I had enjoyed that opening several times, but that was for when she wanted hard fucking. Tonight we were making love.

I skimmed my hands down her legs, pausing to massage her feet briefly. As my hands moved up the inside of her legs, she spread them apart. I could easily see the excited red gash where her inner lips protruded wetly.

I moved to lie between her legs. I started to lick those beautiful red membranes. I tasted her sweetness and the salty sourness of my cum.

"Jack, that feels so soft and sexy. I can't see you so all I can do is feel how wonderful it is. The sensations in my pussy are fantastic."

I switched from licking to thrusting in and out, but my tongue quickly tired of that. I went back to licking, but I wriggled my hand underneath her and began to tease her clit.

"Turn around," she commanded. "I've got to taste you, too." The bed squeaked and groaned as we moved into new positions. We were on our sides each with a knee in the air, each mouthing the other's genitals.

I felt the tip of her tongue swirling around my balls and the base of my cock. Then her mouth covered the head of my cock as her hand began to pump the base. I took light, slow licks from her clit down to the bottom of her slit and back. I paused every other trip to flutter on her clit two or three times before lapping again at her delicious well.

"Oh, Jack, you are great tonight. I feel so wonderful." I was returning to her clit. "Right there! Keep doing that!"

As I focused on the lightest, fastest licks I could, I slid two fingers inside her. I found her G-spot and began lightly caressing it.

I also felt the pressure begin to build in my balls. She was working her hand faster and concentrated on tongue action while holding her mouth steady around my head.

"Oh, Jack!" Both hands grabbed my head and pushed me hard in to her center. I felt rapid contractions on my fingers inside. After ten or fifteen seconds she relaxed completely. "Inside me now, please?"

I moved around between her legs and slid in. As I started to pump, I felt the pressure down below. "I won't last long, honey. You're just too sexy and hot."

"Just give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me." She chanted as she thrust her hips rapidly back and forth.

"Now!" I cried as I felt the jet of cum stream upward. The first pulse felt like I was turned inside out. As the remaining pulses emptied into her, I slumped down from my hands to my elbows. Then I rolled off her.

"Baby, I love you," she murmured in my ear as she cuddled under my arm.

"I love you, too," I replied as we both drifted off to sleep.

Barney's barking snapped me out of my sleep. I heard a growl and then the little dachshund barked again.

"What's happening," Jean asked.

"Linda must be home. I'll go see." As I rolled out of bed I glanced at the clock, 2:30. By the time I pulled on my pj's and got into the hall the light in Linda's room was on and her door was open. I walked down to speak to her.

Her blouse was open and I immediately saw she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were covered. She made no other attempt at modesty since we had seen each other in various states of undress many times now.

"You must have had a really good time," I said as I walked over to give her a hug.

"I -- I did." She was blushing.

As she and I hugged, I noticed an unusual odor. Sweat mixed with perfume? Not quite right. Then it struck me. "Someone's had some fun tonight."

"Jack, I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? You need some pleasure, too. Like you said to me, Dan wouldn't expect you to stay single for the rest of your life."

"But still, even with my earlier experience, I didn't think I'd ever do that!"

"What," Jean queried sleepily as she came in to Linda's room. She had pulled on the peignoir, but a lot of skin was exposed at each step.

"Linda did more than just go dancing tonight, or maybe I should say she did vertical dancing followed by the horizontal mambo." I couldn't help but grin.

"Don't tease Linda after all she's done for you," instructed Jean. "Linda, I'm so happy for you." Jean came over to give Linda a hug. As I stepped back, Jean stepped in front of Linda. As Linda embraced the taller woman, her blouse opened flashing her nipples at me. At the same time Jean's peignoir flared with movement and four breasts merged skin-to-skin.

I saw Jean's nose wrinkle as she caught a whiff of the odor that Linda was now wearing. Then her eyes opened wide with the realization of what the fragrance was.

Linda hung her head. "I don't know how it started. We had a nightcap after leaving the club. Then we hugged as I stood to leave. I pecked her on the cheek. She gave me a peck on the cheek. Then we pecked each other on the lips. Two hours later I found myself putting my clothes back on to drive home. It has been so long since someone wanted me."

"Linda," Jean was caressing the older woman's hair, comforting her, "it's hard to find someone to share pleasure with, especially someone who you enjoy being with for more than sex. If it banishes the loneliness that I know you feel, it's wonderful for you."

"As great as you've been with Bobby and as much as you've helped me, I want you to enjoy yourself. I wouldn't have met Jean without you," I added.

"But I've never done that before."

"I know you are close to Sally, and she is a beautiful woman. Heck, if I didn't have Jean I might make a play for her, for both of you for that matter." I colored slightly because I almost had before I started dating again.

"And if I hadn't had a man for a while I might make a pass at you too," Jean chimed in. "Come on, Jack, the kids will be up early. Let's go back to bed."

"Good night, Linda. We love you," Jean said. She hugged Linda once more. "You are beautiful and sexy and you've done nothing to worry about." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

Epilogue

In late spring I took Jean out for a romantic dinner and asked her to marry me and she said yes. When we got home, Linda was the first person we told.

"Oh, kids! I'm so happy for you. This is so wonderful." She gave us each a hug. "I can move back to Chattanooga and stay with Marguerite until the rental contract is up in June."

"Linda," Jean started. "We don't want you to move out, unless you want to. We were hoping you'd continue to live with us and help with both Bobby AND Rebecca. You don't have to answer right now," Jean rushed on, "But we would love it if you would stay. Please think about it."

"Jean, I don't have to think about it. The answer is YES. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to be part of your lives, that you wouldn't want an extra person around the house. I know how hard it is to adjust to a new person in the house when you get married, much less learning to put up with an old lady who's your husband's ex-mother-in-law."

I would miss Kathy always, but now I had a new family. I owed it to them, especially to Bobby, and even to Kathy to make the best life possible going forward.