Choices of Susan

Story Info
Admirer introduces her to a world of ecstasy and cruelty.
2.7k words
4.1
24.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan would have never believed a month or even a week ago she would be doing this, even yesterday she didn't have this on her mind. Her husband had been away for five months now. He had become full-time minister in the church they attended and went back to headquarters to work in the business end for a few months. At 38 years old Susan found herself alone for the first time in over twenty years. Although she had two children, her son and daughter were away at summer camp. All she had was a phone call from her husband most afternoons around three o'clock, and a labrador retriever. Susan's days were spent maintaining the house and going to market. Then came Omar, very tall jamaican with an athletic build, an a way with women. Omar's face was with no other way of putting it, about as ugly as they come, but Susan always said looks didn't matter as long as they had personality, a good description of Omar.

Susan had known Omar from a year ago when her husband had a construction business. Omar was a client that filed a lawsuit against their company. To make a long story short, Omar lost, and her husband soon retired from that business to become a payed minister. The few times they met, Susan was strangely attracted to Omar, she couldn't explain it, but being happily married never acted on it. That is until the bookstore. A chance meeting in the local bookstore brought them together where they talked for over and hour. After that they started meeting almost everyday for lunch, and would end up talking for hours. Omar being well read, with a love for art and poetry, would occupy Susan's mind with some of the things she enjoyed the most. The plan that Omar had conceive of, to steal the wife of the man who cheated him.

Over the weeks Susan had been far more resistant than he had anticipated, but thats why he had talked her into going out to dinner and dancing. As the evening continued on, slowly they danced, holding her tight, her mind soon got lost in his. Soon they were back at his house, Susan kept resisting the urge, but Omar holding her hand led her towards the door like a sheep to slaughter. Susan knew that going inside would completely change her life forever, but the mysterious animalistic lust she was feeling overwhelmed her.

A brown wooden door radiated heat on to Susan's beautiful moist face, as she walked though into a dark living-room. Beams of an amber sunset pierced into a hot and stuffy room, scented with old incense, and dimly illuminated african artifacts and paraphernalia. A sinister euphoria seam to bombard her from all directions, while lecherous sensations invaded her Body. An innocent Heart started to produced fast deviant beats. Wet lips began kissing her neck, while strong arms wrap around her mid-section, tightly embracing her. An overwhelmed Susan's head lay back on his shoulder, as her delicate hands slithered over muscular arms, finally stopping on the tops of his hands. A large hand came to rest below her navel, while the other began massaging her upper tummy just below her breasts. Slowly Omar began grinding into her, rubbing his pelvis into Susan's divine posterior. The faint taste of peppermint echoed in to Susan's mouth as there deep kissing pulled her into a spine-tingling haze.

She couldn't believe what she was doing. Earlier this day her mind was on her husband, family, even church, now her soul was being ruthlessly coaxed into a lustful malaise. Her hand now in his, behind her back, the dresses zipper slowly moved down. Red silk flowed down her quivering body, like a cascade of scarlet. Amber rays of sunlight danced on her elegant figure. Large fingers messaged their way between white panties sending chilling sensations deep inside her. His mouth kissing and liking her shoulder caused Susan to barrie her face into his, craving for his affection.

A light ripping sound awoke Susan as her panties were torn barbarously from her body. Susan's right hand was then brought behind her back along side the other one, then placed her palms onto his pants. Worsted wool covered but couldn't hide a massive phallus. Dainty fingers started to reveal the size, as Susan stood in a darkening room with bewildered look on her face. The shape of it was causing a menacing thrill of anticipation within her. A white bra fell to the floor as Susan was lead from behind deeper into a tainted abyss. Upon entering the bedroom Susan was placed with her back against the wall. Suddenly sharp exposing lights hit various spots in the room including parts of Susan's willowy nude body. Trembling, hands behind her back she stood staring into Omar's eye's of fury.

With rude aggression he undressed before her, occasionally stopping to stare her down, as if taunting his prey. Tantalizing eye's of green watched him anxiously. A prelude of what would be ravishing her in a moment. Soft shadows revealed a threatening broad-shouldered figure moving towards her. Frenzied kissing started as a hand fondled a well shaped butt. The other hand began rubbing her soft lower belly, as if telling her this is where he would be the rest of the night. A tight anus surged as a large index finger perilously advanced over, quickly submerging into her wetness. An enraptured pant came over her mouth, sending her head back starring at the ceiling, as a finger slithered inside her.

A feminine hand slid down Omar's back following the shape his butt, continuing around to his groin. Shaved genitals allowed for an intoxicating sensation, as long supple fingers explored unknown territory. A mind-blowing stimulation set in while she made her way up his shaft. At no point could she get her hand around the organ. At this time she looked down in curiosity, only to be stared at by a massive erection. Clear nectar sat atop a skin covered uncircumcised cock, as Susan's hand softly embraced the throbbing tool.

Impassioned shallow rapid breathing blazed past Susan's lips as their tongues caressed. Suddenly Omar picked up Susan. She seemed to hover towards the bed, weightlessly gliding through the air. Purple sheets pulled back, while she slowly descended onto the bed. Looming over her, Omar's venomous lips pressed into Susan's, working their charm and opening her mouth. The deep searing kiss flowed into Susan's soul. Sinking her further into a daunting quagmire of forbidden sexuality. Once again his large hand continued to massage Susan's paunch, bringing out sensations not felt in years, if ever.

Abruptly Omar pulled back rising high above her, starring at her with a petrifying glare in his eyes. An impending squeeze captured her lower belly, as he said.

"When I fell this with my seed, you will be my woman!" He said in a commanding voice.

Susan lay there in a hedonistic gaze while Omar shamelessly moved between her legs, pulling her hips up onto his chest. Gorgeous legs floated in the air suspended by an arm around her tummy. A free hand began massaging her clitoris, just as a tongue plunge into a wet vagina. An abrasive tongue swept overwhelming sensitivity though Susan's body. Opulent green eyes seem to peer into oblivion, as the beginning of an orgasm began to form inside her. Scandalous feathers spread throughout her pelvic region, as inner flesh contracted uncontrollably. Tearful mascara eyes watched her fingers madly jerk and stretch bright pink nipples. Rapturous weeping followed after the menacing elation faded.

For years she had secretly wondered what oral sex would feel like, even though see thought it was twisted and depraved. It had been over two years since she had an orgasm, and never one that intense and thrilling. A tongue leaving her vagina awaken her. A drooling tongue made circular motions towards her anus, bringing an uncomfortable, yet wickedly perverted feeling over her. Shivers enveloped her as she stared in disbelief. A wet heated tongue made it's way around her orifice patiently getting closer towards the hole. Omar started to poke and push into her depths, darting in and out, deeper and deeper. Susan didn't like what was happening, but the sensitivity couldn't be denied. Loathsome yet insatiable, it railroaded her into an exquisite infection.

A hot sweltering inferno of a room only added fuel to an already burning rage in a hot-blooded Omar. An excited tongue probed as deep as it did in her vagina, as if viciously tormenting her. Then as sudden as he began, he stopped. Angrily he pulled her up to a sitting position, then rose up to his knees. The track lighting revealed an enormous penis moving in from the shadows. It seemed to have a personality all it's own. A long black shaft and foreskin seemed to cover the head like a hooded snake. Soon the snake-like phallus pushed up against Susan's lips, forcing her to kiss it. A hand then securely grabbed on to the beck of her head. Omar's member kept up pressure. Passively Susan opened up, allowing the knob entry. At first it was overwhelming, but a strange curiosity came over her. The gland was muscular barely fitting inside, but silky in texture, bringing on a raw enchantment all around her. A steady deep heartbeat echoed on her tongue, as Omar pulled back his foreskin. A velvety bulb of man-flesh throbbed, as Susan voraciously ran her tongue all around, occasionally probing the hole, as pre-cum danced around the inside out her mouth like sizzling flux.

Morally Susan and her husband never participated in such things, considering them dirty and vulgar, even evil. Now Susan had succumb to a manic thirst, she would never be the same. A twisted grin on Omar's face appeared as he left her mouth. He laid her lissome body back on the bed, and began to mount her. A tan lithe figure lay with legs spread and hands at her side awaiting the ecstasy she was yearning for. Tan-lines drew borders of the most forbidden places, surrounding precious pink lips and amber-red pubic hair with milky white skin. Flesh meant for one man now about to be pillaged by another.

An anxious gaze took over Susan's face, as she watched Omar wipe his penis all around her drenched vaginal area. She new this was a prelude to a train-wreck, this would thrash her and ruin her for her husband. But she had to have this man inside her, no explanation would do. An arrogant grin manifested all over Omar's face with a despicable stare. Centering himself he abruptly pushed cruelly in without a thought of her unbearable pain. Susan screamed out in agony, as Omar continued his impaling drive, all the while watching her with a ominous smile. A moisten thick shaft burrowed halfway into her, when he placed his hand over her heart, to feel the shaking pulse.

Susan was beside herself massaging her throbbing lips with her fingers. Slowly Omar started to thrust, intently watching Susan's twitching body deal with the sharp agony, as sweet pleasure began to manifest itself. Deeper Omar pushed in with every thrust working his way in to virgin territory, giving Susan the maddening sensation of contact with her cervix. Uncomfortable pressure slowly turned into seductive arousal, as Susan gave in, an adopted a submissive bliss. A marauding Omar increased his plundering, while a smile started to appear on Susan's face.

One of the things Susan was known for was a beautiful smile. Perfect white teeth made an already dazzling smile irresistible. Legs was another, due to the ballet dancing she was involved in before her marriage. Long, perfectly shaped, and toned, added to her elegant walk. Susan always got a great deal of attention from men and boy's. Friends of her husband would flirt and tell her she looked like Jennifer Aniston, contrasted by her son's friends just staring at her with teenage sexual lust. The other thing she was known for was a the condescending attitude she carried with her. Over time it proved to separated her from most of her friends.

Soft rapid panting gave away an approaching orgasm, as Susan's back arched uncontrollably. Hands made their way up her moistening body towards breast that whipped back and forth with the hammering ransack. Bright pink nipples stood erect, whipping like sails on torrid water, as if offered as spoils of conquest. A hand on her face and the other around her throat, Susan's orgasm hit like a tidal wave, explosive and rapturous. Susan's head went back instinctively, while she moaned incoherently out load for the first time. At this time Omar started in on her mentally.

"You are my whore, say it!" He spouted venomously.

"I'm you're whore." She said softly laughingly.

"Swear you're my whore!." Barking out angrily. Susan jumped, staring in to fierce eyes.

"I swear I'm you're whore." She quietly stated.

"Use my name woman!." He said growling, now starting to become upset.

"I Susan swear I am Omar's whore." She once again stated, with a blank stare.

Leaning down on top of her, he put his hands on both sides of her head, and kissed her deeply. Hot sweat drenched Susan where there skin came into contact. The sweat felt wonderful to Susan's flesh, as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Time seem to stand still, as Omar ravaged her like stolen property. He completely covered her, accept for green eyes peeping over his shoulders.

The thrusting momentum continued on. Omar's rock hard abdomen ground into Susan's stomach, giving her a pleasure she had never experience before. Susan lay affectionately beaming up at Omar with a thrilling smile, relishing his rough bombardment. Just then Omar abruptly stopped, rising up above her. A slender feminine body lay impaled beneath him, glistening with his sweat.

"What's wrong?" Said an eager Susan.

"This is the problem!" Omar spitefully said looking directly at Susan's wedding ring.

Aggressively he pulled her hand off of his biceps and pulled both rings off of her finger. Amazed Susan lay there with a surprised look on her still smiling face. Omar then put the rings in his mouth, took them back out reaching around his ass, and pushed both rings up into his anus. A gob-smacked look came over Susan's face, as completely shocked eyes stared into his.

"Your my woman now!" An impending Omar stated.

As Omar started up his rhythm, Susan looked out into the darken abyss of the bedroom. Shadows seem to move as closely watching spectators. Some watching the action, others seem interested only in Susan. Their cold-blooded stares echoed into Susan, as cold hands reached around her ankles, slowly pulling her legs wide apart. Another set latched on to her wrist, pulling them above her head directly on the bed. All this was done while Omar was kissing and pumping her with his manhood. Fear and horror began to overwhelm her, that is until what felt like a cold finger began circling her anus. Petrified fear set in as that finger pushed its way in and started to move in unrestricted. Cold clammy hands moved on to her upper thighs stopping next to her vaginal area, all the while Omar watching the expressions on her face.

A daunted Susan uneasily watched Omar's cold face as he continued to pump her from a sitting position. Susan could tell he was nearing his climax, while he was thrusting faster and more intense. She watched her nipples being pulled and twisted by unseen forces. Twitching uncontrollably Omar jerked and though his head back, moaning load and deep. Susan on the other hand could feel his semen explode on to her cervix, the sensation of being fondled from deep inside. The whole event help bring on a spine-tingling orgasm for Susan, as heated sperm flowed into an unprotected womb. Wickedly the rhapsody oozed thru her body like pulsating feathers, hell-bent on leading her astray. Collapsing on top of her Omar tightly held Susan as they lay there bathing in sweat. Susan couldn't help but think about the massive change in her life, good or bad she had never felt like this and nothing would be the same.