Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless..." Victoria added, "Unless Ty can honestly say that his sisters aren't sexy enough to be porn stars. Do your sister's look hot enough? Would other guys want to fuck your sisters or are they ugly bitches?" Our eyes turned to Tyler. We knew what we wanted to hear, but we knew that he had to tell the truth. My heart was thudding.

"My sisters are pretty," Tyler said miserably. Iris smiled and then turned back, looking at us. She didn't say a word, it was clear that was the go-ahead.

Vicotria remained on her knees down next to Brandon, not moving. I didn't want to move either. I looked up once at Iris. She raised her eyebrows menacingly. I let out a low breath and it came out in a sort of staccato rhythm. Victoria and Bran were too close to the bed for me to kneel down next to Victoria on that side. I had to walk around Victoria's feet. I dropped down onto my knees next to my sister. I could feel her trembling next to me.

But that wasn't the most unsettling sensation I felt. Iris was just a few inches from me now, her toes nearly touching my knees. Her legs were spread, maybe wider than before. The scent of her...arousal was very clear now. It was sharp, earthy, and filled my nose. Involuntarily, my head turned slightly to the side, looking at the source of the smell. Iris' skirt had ridden up so far that even in the poor light of the hotel room, I could see her vagina clearly exposed. She was bare like me, and I could see her juices glistening on her white skin and pink lips. I turned away quickly, looking towards my sister and wondering if Iris had noticed me looking.

Victoria's eyes met mine, wide open. Her lips were trembling and she was breathing rapidly. When she saw me looking at her, she shook her head once, sharply. I shrugged my shoulders desperately and gestured towards Iris with my head. I looked up at Brandon, towering over us. His eyes were blank, staring directly at me. I knew Tyler was on the couch, the same look on his face. Victoria's eyes closed and her head lowered slightly.

Everything in my body fought against me now. Every natural urge in my body told me to rise up off of my knees and...I don't know...lunge at Iris or dive through the window or something. Anything other than what I was about to do. But I had to fight my instincts. If I gave Iris what she wanted, she would go away. I didn't have a choice.

I turned my head and dropped it slightly. Then I closed my eyes and lifted my lips. I felt a soft warmth as my lips, trembling, pressed against my sister's. I felt her body recoil as our lips met, she almost pulled away. Quickly, my hand moved up to Victoria's neck, holding her in place. She didn't struggle, she held where she was and my hand loosened. Her lips stayed pressed against mine. I guess I'd kissed my sister before, little pecks or something like that. This was not much different than those kisses, if a little bit longer. But it felt...different. I could feel the other three sets of eyes on me. I could smell the arousal of one of those people and I feared what was happening with the others. My lips continued to tremble and I felt tears running down Victoria's face, dribbling onto my top lip as we kissed. But even that wasn't enough for Iris.

"Come on, I said first base, not a suicide squeeze. You're supposed to be making out there kids. I want to see tongue. This isn't a peck on the cheek. You aren't just giving a little kiss goodbye...unless that's what you want," Iris' voice grew extremely icy and dark as she concluded her statement. The nature of the threat was absolutely clear. A chill ran down my spine and goosebumps broke out all over my skin. It suddenly felt very cold in the room and I felt my nipples harden, but not from arousal. I was certain of that.

I didn't stop to think over Iris' threat, I just reacted. Instantly, my mouth opened and my tongue poured out from between my lips. I felt it press against the soft skin of my sister's lips, I tasted the salt of her silent tears. I moved my tongue along Victoria's lips, pushing in against her, feeling her clenched teeth as I lewdly probed at her.

I could hear Victoria whimpering as she felt my tongue pressing at her. But I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. Iris' gun might have been sitting in her lap, but I could feel it pressed against my sister's temple. Against my brothers' bodies. Against mine. This was a thousand times better than anyone getting...physically hurt. I just hoped that Victoria understood that.

Eventually, Victoria either came to that realization or she couldn't put up with my crude probing anymore. I felt her lips spread. Her teeth no longer barred the way and my thick tongue flopped into my sister's mouth. I could feel her tongue, thick and wet, at the bottom of her mouth. I scraped my tongue against it, felt her react. Her body trembled harder and her tongue moved. It pressed against mine. Victoria began to kiss back. Her mouth opened wider and her tongue pushed into my mouth.

For the next few minutes (or seconds, I don't know. It felt like forever), Victoria and I abandoned ourselves to necessity. My tongue moved freely in Victoria's mouth, and I allowed her in mine. I tasted the slick, sweet taste of her spit and she tasted mine. The otherwise silent room was filled with the sounds of our kisses, wet and deep. I kept my hands at my sides and Victoria did the same, so we wobbled slightly as we kissed.

I would be lying now, I suppose, if I said I felt no physical sensation from these kisses. I would be lying if I said that my sister was not a good kisser. Her lips were so soft, her skin so supple...Her tongue moved against me lightly, teasingly. She tasted lovely. I knew all of those things. I felt them as we kissed. I knew she was feeling something similar. I heard a small, almost imperceptible moan in the back of her throat as we kissed. But I pretended I didn't hear it. Just like I pretended I didn't feel any of the other sensations I was feeling. I told myself that these were all automatic reactions. I wasn't responsible for them. This was all Iris.

"Hmmm...Look at Nikki's pretty nipples," I heard Iris say and my tongue froze, "So hard and excited. She is enjoying this kiss, isn't she? I know I am. I know Nikki smelled my cunt before she sat down." I broke my kiss now and opened my eyes. Victoria's eyes were already opened and she was looking at me with a sort of helpless, dreamy look. My eyes dropped down. Iris kept speaking.

"We know that Ty liked it. Never seen a live Lezzie show have you? With those nipples and Vicky's little fingers I bet you wish you'd said second base now, don't you." I looked over at Ty, still sitting on the bed. His face was extremely red and I didn't want to think about why.

"But what about our big boy, Bran? Did he like it?" Iris asked. I turned my head to my older brother. He was looking down at me. His eyes closed. He was shaking his head.

"I didn't watch," he said solemnly.

"That's a lie boy," Iris said, but this time she seemed pleased by it "You watched. You deserve a punishment. So you have to choose now. You or Victoria? Pick one?"

"For what? You know this isn't fair!" Brandon shouted and I winced. I heard Iris moved the gun. Brandon must have heard it as well. He spoke rapidly, "I pick me, okay. I pick me."

"So chivalrous," Iris said dryly. "Well I wanted to know if you and Victoria...enjoyed that kiss. You picked yourself. So we need to find out if you enjoyed it. Vicky: Hand or nose?" Victoria looked confused for a moment and sort of looked around. I was confused too, I thought this was something Brandon had to do.

"Nose," Victoria said uneasily.

"Well I knew nose would be enough to check for arousal if Bran was going to check you Vicky. But now you have to check your brother with your nose. Smell his cock, get in close. Tell me now if he's excited. I don't trust you just to look anymore." I groaned. When was this going to stop? It just kept getting worse.

"Can't I just say..." Brandon plead.

"No. You all made your choices now you have to live with them. There are consequences to your actions. You don't want to turn out to be a delinquent do you?" Iris asked. There was nothing else to do. Victoria turned towards Brandon. He looked down at her. I stayed where I was, not breathing. Victoria lifted her hand up and wiped her lips off, cleaning my spit, with her palm. She took a deep breath and leaned forward, closing her eyes. I was so close to them, I could see every terrible second of it. I couldn't look away. I had to be sure they did whatever Iris asked.

Victoria leaned in further and after a moment, I saw her nose press into the fabric of Brandon's boxers. I knew that only a thin piece of cotton separated my sister's face from my brother's...penis. I looked at them blankly, unable to believe what I was seeing. Victoria was crying softly again. But she knew what she had to do. She took a deep, breath with her nose and then several smaller sniffing breaths. My stomach turned thinking about it.

"Good girl Vicky," Iris said, "Can you feel his cock against your nose?" I shuddered as she spoke so crudely. Victoria whimpered and then nodded.

"Yes," she said, extremely quietly. Brandon winced and looked away.

"Can you smell his balls?" she asked, not letting up. Victoria was silent for a moment and then nodded again.

"Yes," she said. I knew that Victoria had never smelled a man's body like that before, never been close enough to his...intimate areas. Something had been taken from her. It made me sick.

"Does he smell aroused?" Iris asked. Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she said, sounding extremely honest, "Is that a...thing?"

"Get your nose back in there and find out," Iris yelled loudly. Scared, Victoria turned her nose back towards Brandon's body, pushing her nose into him and breathing deeply. She took several more breaths than before, her body trembling as she did so. However, after a few seconds, she jumped back suddenly. Brandon groaned uncomfortably.

"What?" Iris asked, leaning forward suddenly, "What is it?"

"Nothing," Victoria said rapidly.

"Nikki, tell your ball sniffing sister about lying," Iris said. I knew it wasn't a rhetorical suggestion.

"She can tell," I said flatly.

"What happened?" Iris asked again. Victoria let out a long breath.

"It moved," she said finally, barely above a whisper.

"Bran!" Iris said, sounding shocked, "Did your cock start to get hard against your sister's face?" she asked innocently. Bran's face was extremely red and he bit his lip. Then his head dropped.

"Yes," he said simply, but his voice sounding strangled. Iris giggled and clapped her hands. I rubbed my head with my hands. I still couldn't really believe what was happening and what I was hearing. Two hours ago, could we have every imagined this?

"Ty, you ever have a girl's face as close to your dick as your sister's face is to your brother's cock?" Iris asked across the room. Tyler sighed. I think he thought Iris had forgotten about him again.

"Yes," he said.

"You've gotten some blowjobs then have you Ty?" Iris asked.

"Yes," Ty said. Involuntarily, I pictured Ty with the last girlfriend he'd had, a cute little blonde girl named Andrea. I pictured her on her knees in front of him, hick cock buried in her throat. I shook my head, rejecting the image. I didn't want to think this way about my siblings. But I was. It was getting worse. The atmosphere in the room was so...strange. It was infused with terror primarily. Every second I wondered when this crazy woman was going to go off the deep end. But there was something else too. There was any energy. An energy I didn't want to name.

"Vicky," Iris said, switching gears, "You don't know what the hell to do with a hardening cock do you? You've never grabbed a cock before have you?" Involuntarily, Victoria looked at Brandon's penis, hardening in his boxers. I looked as well, unable to look away.

"No," Victoria said.

"Oh! Our little virgin! Mommy must be so proud. Not like Ms. 8 over here," Iris said, pointing her thumb at me. For some reason that made me feel better. Not that I believed that sex was immoral or that my sister should never have it but...she was still a kid to me. I just hoped I could get her out of this before she was somehow more spoiled.

"We know that Nikki, big slut that she is, would know what to do. Tell you what...Tyler my man, hand or lips? You choose."

"Hand," Tyler said instantly. It didn't take any special insight to see where this was going and Tyler chose cautiously.

"Nikki, use your hand to get Bran's cock out of his pants. That's what Tyler wants to see," Iris said. I felt icy tendrils wrap around my stomach. My limbs instantly felt weak. I guess I'd known something like this was going to happen. I mean Iris was clearly ratcheting things up. And I was already naked, wasn't I? It was just...this seemed like we were pushing into an area I was hoping we could avoid. I had convinced myself that there was some sort of boundary that we all recognized. If Iris asked me to do this...what wouldn't see demand that I do?

"Did I say take your time or did I say take Bran's dick out of his pants with your hand?"

"Move back Victoria," I said. My voice sounded wavery and tinny, not like my voice at all. Victoria moved her head away from Bran's dick. She flopped on her ass and pushed away. I didn't need her to be right here for this. I knew I was going to do it. I couldn't say no to anything. I might as well get this over with. Just go through the mechanics and pretend I was doing something else. I refused to look up at Bran. It would make this easier. Slowly, my left hand lifted up from my side.

At some point, maybe from Victoria's nose, the little button on the front of Brandon's boxer shorts had come undone. But the flaps were still overlapping, sort of closed. I watched as my own, thin fingers reached up. I saw it press into the fabric of the underwear, I saw Brandon shiver. I pretended like I was watching someone else's hand and I ignored the heat from Brandon's body emanating through the thin fabric of the boxers. Slowly, my fingers worked their way into the flaps of the boxers. I could see tufts of pubic hair and I felt my fingers touching it. Brandon gasped slightly and his body shook. My hand sort of disappeared into the boxers up to the wrist. I felt...my brother's penis against my fingertips. It was about half hard and extremely warm. It was slightly slick and felt smooth and muscular against my skin. It felt like other cocks I'd felt in my life and somehow that was worse. My...brother shouldn't feel the same way. And it shouldn't bring up any memories of other times or make me feel in any way similar to my...sexual experiences. But here I was feeling it.

Those thoughts made me feel queasy and I moved faster. My hand fished around inside of Brandon's boxers, seeking desperately to get a grip on his penis. Finally, my fingers slipped around it and I started to pull. A moment later I was horrified, and for some reason surprised, to find that I had pulled Brandon half-soft, veiny penis out of the hole in the boxers. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. My brother was circumcised, his cock was surprisingly long, considering it was only half hard and he was very scared. It was just too difficult not to look. As soon as it was fully out, I dropped it and it flopped against my brother's leg.

"Oh poor boy, only half mast!" Iris said, leaning in and looking at my brother's veiny cock. That seemed to knock me loose and I was finally able to look away. But even as I looked away, I could see it in my mind. I could still feel it in my hand. I knew that I my fingertips would smell like my brother's pubic hair. Like his musk. In fact, I could smell it emanating off of me. And him. A primal smell. A smell that attached to the intimate parts of my mind. "We need to get you all the way up."

"I don't want to," Brandon said sharply. He looked over at Iris, pure hatred burning from his eyes. It made me scared. I wondered what he would do. I was in control of myself in that I understood that Iris controlled the situation. Did Brandon? I reached forward and put my hand on his knee to calm him. He quickly recoiled and looked down at me. I realized that my touch...what would have once have been sisterly now felt wrong. Dirty. I pulled my hand back. Iris laughed again.

"Well Nikki, it doesn't look like your touch is what Bran needs to get it up. That leaves Tyler and Vicky to do the work." I looked quickly over at Tyler, his eyes grew very wide and he shook his head. Iris laughed even louder, "Lucky for you boys that guy on guy stuff really doesn't do anything for me. That leaves Vicky. But then we have the little problem of Vicky not knowing what she is doing...a conundrum." Iris tapped at her chin like she was thinking deeply about an important issue. After a moment, her eyes brightened and she smiled broadly.

"Oh I know!" she said and then spoke quickly, as though she'd already known what she was going to suggest even before she started thinking, "Vicky, you are going to stroke Bran's cock until it gets hard. Your sister is going to tell you what to do," Iris said and then clapped her as if to say that the plan was so unbelievably easy. Silence fell over the room. I kept my eyes on the floor, not wanting to see any of my siblings.

"Come on," Iris said, "Get on with it."

"I don't understand what you want us to do," Victoria said, her voice on edge. It was like she desperately wanted to do whatever Iris suggested, she just didn't know where to start. Iris seemed to sense that and she was gentle.

"I want you to use your hand and put it around your older brother's dick. And Nikki, since she is a little whore from way back, she is going to tell you what to do to make your brother get hard. I want him all the way up," Iris said. Slowly, Victoria rose up off of her bottom and got up on her knees next to me again. She looked over at me nervously and bit her lip. I nodded, as if to say I felt for her but that there was nothing I could do.

Victoria turned her had back towards my brother's body. His cock was thick but lying heavily against his leg. Victoria had never seen a penis this close before (or any in person perhaps) and she looked at it strangely. I wondered what she was thinking. Slowly her hand began to rise, I saw her reaching for Brandon's penis, her fingers formed in a 'C' to wrap around it.

It's hard to explain what I was feeling in that moment. The cold feeling in my stomach was still there. Maybe worse than before. I felt cold all over in fact. My nipples ached from the cold and I wanted to rub my breasts to warm them. But I didn't know what sort of message that would send to Iris. But there was something else there as well. As I watched my sister's hand travel the last few inches to reach my brother's penis, I felt something like...anticipation. It wasn't that I would have wanted to see that happen at any other time. But now that it had to...I just wanted to see it happen. I don't know. It's hard to explain. I just know that when Victoria's fingers wrapped around Brandon's penis, I felt a sort of shiver that I knew, in my heart, couldn't just be explained by the cold.

As soon as Victoria's hand squeezed Brandon's cock, Iris spoke, "Good, now Nikki, tell little Vicky what to do. Give her the weight of your eight experiences." I almost explained that I'd had sex with some of my partners many times, that I'd had sex far more than eight times. But I didn't know why I wanted Iris, or my siblings, to know anything more than they had to. I just nodded.

"Don't squeeze to hard or too soft," I said quietly, "Then just slide your hand up and down on...it."

"What?" Iris asked.

"The penis," I said, the words feeling gravely and dirty in my mouth, "Brandon's penis." That felt worse. But Iris seemed pleased by it. "Stroke up and down on Brandon's penis. Move from his...balls all the way up to the tip and back down." I explained. I was sure that Victoria knew this much, but I had to humor Iris. But, evidentially, she was not pleased. She mad a sort of "tut-tut" sound with her tongue.

123456...9