Choices: Revisited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had dinner..." She dropped her hands from me and seemed to try and curl into herself. "And he brought that home made Apple Martini..."

"You loved those things." I added for her and slid into the bed more. The more she seemed to withdraw and try and move away I followed and pressed firmly into her. "...And?"

"I felt so alone. So lonely. Like you two were happy to be away from me. He...he kissed me. And then my neck. The next thing I knew my dress was around my waist and his fingers were inside me." I watched with a sickening feel of betrayal deep in my stomach as Monica put her face in her hands and cried. "I moaned like a wanton whore. He told me he could be whatever I wanted him to be and inside I told him to be Brandon. I refused to blow him and...he threw me on the couch to fuck me..."

"Stop..." I whispered tears once again strung my eyes as they threatened to fall. "...Did you fuck him Monica? Tell me you didn't fuck him!" I prayed silently that she hadn't, that would crush Brandon into a thousand tiny pieces.

Monica flinched when I didn't call her Monnie and choked down a panicked cry. "No! I didn't! He laid me down and took one lick...one single lick of my pussy and I immediately thought about you. The only person I ever want to lick me there ever again is you!"

Monica looked over her hands at me and I was looking at her with pain and anger in my eyes. She reached out and grabbed my shoulders, trying to keep me from running away. "Please Kim. I can't lose my wife. Please...tell me it's okay. Tell me...you still want me. Please..."

"Oh Monnie." The name alone made her whimper with hope and stare into my eyes. "Let me get this straight. You had a moment of weakness..."

"Yes." She cried and put her face in her hands again. "I had one night of weakness..."

"...You kissed him passionately." I said with tears once again threatening to fall. "And you let him kiss you just as passionately."

"No...he kissed me but I asked him to leave...i pushed on his chest and asked him to leave again. He told me he knew I wanted him and that I didn't want to be alone...and I was drunk...i told him that I was alone, I didn't want to be alone and he kissed me again...and I kissed him back. I tried to push him away one more time...and then he told me he would never leave me alone and I gave in."

"But you did try and fight." I said suddenly proud and very ashamed of myself. We had done this. We had left her behind, not realizing how fragile all this still was. He was her brother, she was scared he would get lost in me, like I was scared he would get lost in her. "And after that you gave in to your own loneliness and pretended he was us?"

"YES!" She said finally happily and took my hands with a fierce hope in her eyes. "Exactly. I pretended he was you two. Every time I moaned, in my head in was you or Brandon who was touching me."

"And you never slept with him." I said firmly. "You never let his cock penetrate any part of you? And his tongue only touched the pussy only my tongue gets to touch...only once?"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" She said frantically and scooted closer to me. "Please..."

"..." I took a deep breath and looked into those eyes I loved so deeply. "Monnie...you hurt me. I would never have let another man so much as touch me."

"You can't forgive me..." Monica whispered and fell back onto her side and whimpered.

"Come here!" I snapped and she actually up. Once she was up I took her hand and then inhaled a deep breath. "I forgive you. I am not happy with what you did...but I forgive you."

"You still want me. Oh god, I didn't lose my wife." Monica said with such relief and leaned forward to kiss me.

As I write this I can tell you there were five amazing kisses in my life.

My first kiss to Arnold Stevens, it was my first kiss and will always be one of the most special because of it.

The first time I ever kissed Brandon Jensen. I was in the mask of the deviless and it was the hottest kiss of pure lust of my life.

My wedding kisses to Brandon and Monica. Those two kisses were the sweetest, most gentle kiss of my entire life.

The kiss Brad Monty and I shared during the final dance of the prom. It was the first time I kissed someone as an adult. I turned 18 during the final dance of the prom at midnight.

The kiss Monica gave me when she realized I wasn't going to leave her. This kiss was the sweetest most needing kiss I had ever experienced. Monica made sure I knew how much she loved me with that single kiss.

Her lips were so gentle at first, so unsure and hesitant but when my own lips didn't pull away her lips turned from hesitant to hungry. When my lips didn't pull away again it turned from hungry to steaming need filled with our tongues swirling around in my mouth. Her tongue caressed mine with such need and passion. We would have kissed for hours had Brandon's voice clearing his throat not interrupted us.

Brandon stood behind us with a plate in each hand. One plate had a bowl of cut strawberries and the other had a bowl of pitted cherries. His expression however was confused and I understood why. He had left concerned that someone had violated his wife and now we were kissing. "What is going on here?" He demanded.

"Brandon." Monica whispered with need. "Tell me you love me little brother?"

"...I love you." He said without hesitation. "I love my sister and I love my wife. What is going on?"

Monica looked at me helplessly trying to get me to help but all I could do was shake my head. I couldn't help her with this. Brandon and I would be just fine, if Monica and her brother were going to survive this, it would be on her.

"Brandon...I am going to go for a walk." I told him with a little smile.

"Kimmy!" Monica whined in a panic and looked at me with wide eyes. "Please stay..."

"You have to do this baby." I said softly and slid off the bed. I threw on a pair of jeans, my purple sweater and a pair of black boots. I didn't even bother with the make-up or fixing my hair. On my way out I stopped long to pull Brandon down to my by the shoulders and kissed him deeply. The kiss lasted longer then most goodbyes kisses but I loved the way his hands felt roaming my body.

I went back to the bed and took the little blond's face in my hands. The kiss she and I shared was softer then the one Brandon and I just had. I could feel the way her body was trembling and hated myself for leaving, but I knew this was needed. "You have me regardless Monnie. Your wife will be here when it's all over."

"Thank you my love." Monica whispered in return and smiled at me.

I walked from the room and road the elevator down. When I left the hotel I made the decision that I would buy two presents while I was out. One for Monica in case this didn't go well to tell her that we would stay married, and one for Brandon that I would give him at the same time I gave Monica hers if he had agreed to stay.

As I walked out of the hotel I looked back at the elevator and I felt this sinking feeling that our marriage was over. I wouldn't let Monica live alone, so I would lose Brandon as well. I swallowed down the fear of losing the man I love and left to go shopping.

-Monica-

When I watched Kim leave the room I was filled with a mixture of horror and relief. When this was over at least I would have my wife but I was horrified that I would lose Brandon and who knows if he would even be able to go back to being the sweet little brother who I never knew worshiped his older sister and loved her since he was a little boy.

God how could I have been so stupid? Drinking was no excuse for what I had done, I saw that then. I had been a selfish little girl and had allowed my own short comings convince me that this wonderful man had abandoned me. The only saving grace was that I loved them enough not to be able to go through with it.

Brandon crossed the room and sat down on the edge of the bed holding the bowl of cherries. He set the bowl down on the table next to the bed and then turned to me. He crossed one leg under the other and faced me full on. "Okay, Kim though you may have been assaulted and you were to scared to be alone, but when I came in and saw you two kissing like that I knew better. So what is going on?"

I took a deep breath and sat up fully myself. I put us close but not quiet touching. It made me smile when Brandon looked at where I stopped and scooted himself slightly to our knees were touching. It was small, but it was sweet. "When you two left for your honeymoon I felt so alone Brandon. Left out, like you were happy to be away from me. Like you two were just so excited to get the chance to be alone."

"We were." Brandon admitted. "But, I was just as excited...for when you and I got to go to Hawaii Monica."

That brought a huge smile to my lips. The thought of Brandon and I in Hawaii alone, his body glistening with lotion as he sun bathed on the beach. But that smile was short lived as I continued. "I couldn't stop feeling that way. I even called mom. Less then a day had passed and I was depressed. I felt like you two would come home and tell me I was no longer needed. That's about when I ran into Jason Tryce."

"Where is this..." I will never forget the look on Brandon's face when he stopped in mid question. His eyes narrowed unhappily and he whispered. "Military Jason?"

"Yes..." I whispered.

"Your ex Jason? The man you lost your virginity to Jason? The man you used to bring home when mom and Tom were gone Jason?" Each question his tone became more harsh, more angry.

"Yes Brandon. That Jason." I said weakly.

"I was always so jealous of him Monnie." Brandon admitted with a growl. "I used to hear you screaming when Mom and Tom were out."

"Shit." I cursed and hung my head. He had always been jealous of Jason and I was about to tell him that I had almost let him seduce me. "We had dinner...and he brought that home made Apple Martini I liked so much. We drank and discussed old times before I knew it he kissed me."

"He what?!" Brandon yelled. "What do you mean he kissed you?"

"...i tried to stop him Brandon...at first." I whispered and when I saw the shock on his face I hurried on. The Shock and the pain. "He told me he wouldn't ever leave me alone. That he wanted me and would never leave me. I was so upset, so lonely and so drunk I...i started to kiss him back."

"...Monnie." Brandon whispered and I could see the pain in his eyes. "W...hat?"

"The next thing I knew my dress was bunched around my waist both from above and from below and his hand was in my panties." My voice was the faintest whisper now.

"...stop." Brandon pleaded and put his face in his hands. "Please stop."

"You need to hear this." I pressed and reached out to touch his arm. He didn't pull away. "He asked me to blow him Brandon and I refused. He told me he knew how much I loved to suck cock, but I still refused. All I could think about was its not that I like to suck cock, it's that I love to suck YOUR cock baby."

"...Monnie." He cried and I felt a part of my heart breaking. My big, strong, passionate little brother was listening to his wife tell him about her night with another man and it was killing him. "Are you done...?"

"...No. He put me on the couch and was going to fuck me...he licked me just once and I pushed him away and stopped him. Just like I couldn't suck him because of you I couldn't let him lick me because of Kimmy...stopping him for that long brought me to my senses and I stopped him. Thats when I decided to come out here."

"...So you two didn't sleep together?" Brandon asked me weakly.

"No sweetheart." I reached out and took his hand and lifted his hand to my face. "I made a mistake...can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

"...I don't know." Brandon said firmly and pulled his hand away. When his hand left my face I felt my heart begin to break. "You cheated on us Monica. You cheated on me...because you were jealous that Kim and I were going to spend a week alone."

"...Brandon please no..." I began to panic. I knew that tone, I had used it on more then a few boys. "Please baby I made a mistake and I am so sorry. Please don't take my husband away..." I climbed up on my knees and crawled on top of him. He was in a pair of shorts and his robe and I was still only wearing a pair of panties and my bra. I straddled his lap and even though he tried to move me I fought to stay where I belonged. "No! I won't let you! I messed up but I won't let you go! I need you Brandon..."

"Monica stop." Brandon said firmly and his jaw was clenched. "Get off me."

"NO!" I yelled and began to kiss his throat and locked my arms around his neck. "I will make it up to you...you and Kim can have the bed all to yourselves...I'll be your whore...you and Kim can come and see me only when you want..." Oh god, that thought was heart breaking. "I'll let you two do whatever you want Brandon just please don't leave me!"

"Monica!" Brandon snapped and managed to dislodge me from him and stood. "How can you think I would want those things?! Monica from the moment I came home to the two of you that first time in Mom and Tom's house I have only wanted the two of you. I would never ask either of you to be with anyone else or let me be with anyone else...and I trusted both of you so much and you broke that trust..."

"Brandon please...i don't want to lose my husband...the man I love and my brother all in one day." I whispered and buried my face in my hands and cried.

In all the years that have passed I have never used what I learned that day as a weapon against Brandon. I cried harder then I have ever cried in my life that day. I felt my entire world coming down around my head. The next thing I knew I felt the bed dent inward and Brandon moved my hands away from my face. His face was contorted with pain and tears were rolling down but when my hands left my face he kissed me.

"Shh." He whispered into my lips. "Please stop crying Monnie. I hate it when you cry."

"...I can't lose you." I wailed and grabbed his robe hard in my little fists. "You and Kim are...my whole world. Please don't make me live without you Brandon."

"Shhh." He whispered again. "Monica I don't know...how can I trust you now..."

I untangled myself from him and slid off the bed. I gathered up the sun dress with the tears running freely down my face. I slid it on my body and walked toward the door. Behind me Brandon was sitting standing next to the bed with his mouth open and his eyes wide with shock and pain. "...Monnie..."

"Brandon." I cried and hung my head. I had done this and my presence was hurting him. At least he still had Kim.

Just before I got to the entrance to the hallway leading to the door of the suite I felt a hand close around my wrist and Brandon spun me around. "Promise me it won't happen again!" He yelled.

"Oh god I promise!" I yelled and looked up at his down turned face. "I promise with my whole heart Brandon!"

"Then kiss me and tell me you won't hurt me again." Brandon pleaded and pulled me to him.

When I hit his chest my whole body melted into his. I pulled his arms around him and claimed his down turned mouth for my own. I kissed Brandon with all the passion and love I possessed and for the first time I could remember Brandon moaned into the kiss. He picked me up, carried me to the bed and laid me down. When he sat down I expected him to want to ravage me but instead he laid his head against my breasts and cried.

It was then I realized that my darling little brother was still the frightened little boy I had known my whole life. Brandon Jenson was still scared, he was frightened constantly about losing me and Kim and I had almost done exactly what he was most afraid of. When all of this hit me I closed my arms around his head and rocked him softly. "I am so sorry Brandon." I knew now he would need reassurance. Jason had been back in my life less then 24 hours before I let his fingers inside me, Brandon had to be wondering what would happen if he or someone like him moved in near us and I had to see him everyday.

"Brandon you are more man then I can handle sometimes. The way you feel inside me...the way you stretch me...the way you move inside me." I could feel my stomach churning now as I spoke these things. "I had a single moment of doubt baby but I know for sure that the only man in my whole life that has made me cum so hard I past out was you."

"Really?" Brandon whispered and looked up at me. "You really mean it?"

"Yes little brother." I answered and then to show him I was telling the truth I took his hand and slid it down my stomach to where the soft fabric of the sun dress ended then up and under it. His fingertips brushed the smooth material of my pink boyshorts. They were soaking wet from thinking about that cock working in and out of what was hidden inside them. "Do you see my handsome prince?"

"And what makes you think you deserve to be touched like this?" Brandon asked me, but his fingers didn't pull away. In fact they actually added a bit more pressure and began to rub.

"I have been bad..." I said softly and then whimpered when his fingers slid into the waistband of those panties and began to strobe my clit. "Okay...i don't deserve it...but I am asking for it. Please Brandon...teach your big sister a lesson."

"And what lesson is that?" Brandon asked with a little forceful hiss in his voice. Those once strobing fingers were now forcing their way inside and they were not gentle. Brandon was angry, far more angry then either of us realized.

"B...randon?" I asked with a little catch in my voice, but I suddenly knew. I didn't just almost end us, but I almost ended all of us. If Brandon couldn't be with me, then he wouldn't keep Kim. It would have broken his heart to make me watch them together, and his love for me would have come first. "...Ow...Brandon..."

Brandon stared into my eyes but he didn't seem to really be there. His hand was arching his fingers in and sending those fingers in and out as deeply as he could however the angle was wrong. The pleasure was intense, but there was a amount of pain mixed in. "I understand why your mad Brandon." His response was only to grunt at me. "You would have lost Kim to, and she didn't do anything. You would have left her, because you love me to much to make me watch you two together when I couldn't have you anymore."

Brandon growled and his hand froze. His shoulders were tensed and I added quickly. "I'm sorry Brandon. Kim forgave me. I told her, and she still wants me. Gentle Brandon...your my husband...remember your promise not to hurt me?"

That got the desired result. My husband returned to those eyes that I loved so much. The hand returned to moving in and out of my tight opening, but this time the angle was right and it was gentle. Two fingers moved in and out very slowly and forced a moan from me. "Is that better?" He asked softly.

"What am I?" I asked him as I pulled the sun dress off me again and tossed it onto the floor then slipped my arms around his neck.

"Your Monica." He answered. He still sounded formal and though his fingers worked inside my tight, dripping opening he didn't kiss me. My body, covered by only a pair of panties and a bra, was inches from his own but he didn't press me to him or kiss me.

"Brandon..." I whimpered happily as I squeezed his fingers and could actually feel them suction out of me. "That's who I am...what am I little brother?"

"My big sister." He said matter of factually and began to speed up those fingers.

"And?" I asked staring into her eyes and my breathing coming more rapidly.

"...Kim's wife." He said in a softer whisper and added his thumb on my clit to the mix.

The newly added pressure to my clit was like a electric shock and my body jumped. We were getting there. "And...?" I asked with a little moan.