Choices: Revisited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...My lover." He added and when he said this he pulled me tighter against him. It was working and I smiled through a moan.

"And?" I whispered and leaned over wrapping my lips around his earlobe.

Brandon seemed so hesitant at that moment, his fingers slid in and out of my tight opening a little faster and he himself began to breath faster.

I unwrapped my lips from his ear, but kept my lips right next to his ear. "What else am I Brandon? Tell me. Say it."

I felt my brother's body tremble and his fingers changed to a slow and steady rhythm that sent them as deep as they could possibly go. His other hand lifted and began to gently run through my hair. For the first time since Kim had left, he wasn't just being sexual, he was being loving. "My wife."

"Ohhhh..." The way his fingers were working in and out of my pussy was really getting to me. My hips began to move forward and back, working gently to try and get those fingers in deeper then he already was. "What am I baby? Say it again."

"My wife." He said a bit more forcefully. As he said this he leaned forward and kissed the side of my neck. Pressure was added to my body and we laid back on the bed. "My wife" He whispered again, this time it was reverent. So much more like my husband. "My beautiful, sexy, brilliant wife."

"Oh Brandon." I cried and threw my arm around his neck. His hand left my panties and his arms went around me. "I love you so much! I am so sorry!"

"Shh." Brandon whispered and stroked back my hair. "It's okay baby. I forgive you."

As the two of us kissed gently we both heard the door to the room open and close and Kim walked into the room carrying a large bag she set down in the chair and walked to the foot of the bed. "You get it cleared up Monnie?" She asked softly.

Brandon nodded and ran the back of his fingers down my cheek and Kim sighed happily. "Thank you god..."

"No." I said firmly. "Thank you husband and wife. It's all I want, and so much more then I deserve."

"This was big monnie and it will take something equally big in return to move past it." Kim said softly. "If you two trust me."

"With my life." We both said almost in unison and Kim nodded happily. "Monnie, please come with me. Brandon baby I need the room for an hour."

Brandon didn't hesitate. He kissed the side of my head gently then slid from the bed and got fully dressed. On his way out he stopped briefly to kiss Kim gently but passionately and then he was gone. Once he was gone Kim turned to face me. "Come on, we have work to do."

"What are we doing?" I asked softly as I slid from the bed and walked to her.

"Our husband is a mess." Kim said softly. "He won't show it, but he's suffering and I won't allow that Monnie. I love him to much. So, we fix him."

"How?" I asked to scared to hope.

Kim walked with her hand in mine to the bags she had bought and pulled out a small recorder and set it on the table then pulled out two matching box's and set them on the table next to the recorder. "Come on, we don't have a lot of time."

-Brandon-

Almost the second the elevator door closed I dropped to my knees curled in the corner and began to cry. I had trusted them both in a way I had never considered possible and what she had done hurt so bad. I wasn't sure if I could trust her ever again.

I know that some men say that crying is for sissies, but I say fuck them. They have never loved and felt the loss of someone they loved greater then themselves and I tell you now, if the doors hadn't opened to let on another couple on the third floor I may have still been in the corner when we reached the lobby.

When we finally reached the lobby I quickly exited the elevator without looking at the concerned couple and walked from the hotel. Once I got outside I leaned on the wall of the hotel outside and just stared at the traffic.

After a eternity when I finally looked down it had been nearly an hour and a half so I turned around and walked back in. I stopped only briefly at the gift shop and purchased two single long stemmed roses and rode back up again.

At the end of the hallway when I reached the door I found a note taped to it. The note read.

"Please come in baby. Leave the lights off until we say otherwise."

And was signed simply "us"

With a lifted brow I entered the hotel room and found it dark with the exception of the soft mood lightning in the hallway but the main bedroom was pitch black. Sitting on the table next to the door was a digital voice recorder with a note that said 'play me' so I hit play.

"Hello my husband." Kim's voice began. "You may be able to mask your sorrow and pain, but you will never be able to hide it from me or our Monnie. We will not talk. This isn't about the three of us, this is about you my love. Please turn on the bedroom half lights and...enjoy."

Just before the digital click he heard.

"I love you Brandon." in Monica's sorrowfulness voice.

I hit the switch for the bedroom and through the thick glass separator I saw two figures standing in the middle of the room appear. When I came around the corner and stepped into the bedroom I couldn't believe my eyes.

Standing in the center of the room were Monica and Kim though Kim was wearing platform shoes making her the exact same height at Monica. The two women each wore matching deviless costumes and masks. They even even dyed their hair black. They were exact twins of each other down to their stance.

"What?" I whispered in shock.

Together the two came forward and the deviless on the left hand out another digital recorder. I hit play and hard Monica's breathy whisper.

"Brandon. You are my love. My life. I know I hurt you so let me make it right. You will not know which of us is touching you. Which of us is kissing you. Which of us is loving you so tenderly. You will not be able to hold yourself back. By the time this night is over and we unmask, we will have proven that we love you equally. And deserve your love just as equally."

Kim's voice joined her now.

"Nothing is off limits. We both agreed. You may do whatever you wish to us. But know, if you are angry at Monnie and decide you want to hurt her by using her as a man would his whore, it may be me you are hurting my love. Please do not hurt us."

The recorder clicked and the two women came forward and two sets of lips began to kiss me simultaneously. This was going to be interesting.