Choices: Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well girls....." My mom said tearfully and hugged each of her daughters. "You two take care of each other....and Monnie...."

"Yea mommy?" Monica whispered tears in her eyes.

Mom looked at her brother and there was a strange tenderness in her eyes that I hadn't seen in many, many years. "Cherish it and don't ever force him to feel like he has to."

"I won't mommy." Monica whispered and then the three of us walked out before any of us could cry anymore.

We packed up Monica's clothing and personal belongings while Kim went and got a truck that can be taken long distances. Most companies don't allow you to take their truck more then a few hundred miles. When the truck pulled up we loaded up her clothes, books and all of her entertainment items, like her TV and Stereo.

I didn't have much to pack, Tom had made sure of that. I repacked my clothes, my tattoo design books and from his sock drawer I began to look for an an item I didn't let anyone ever see. I always called it My most important treasure. My mother, Tom and Monica, hell most of my friends joked that it was a nude magazine or some kind of porno but whenever they looked in the drawer they couldn't find it.

Once the drawer was empty of the socks Monica watched as I pulled up the bottom panel of the drawer. I had replaced it years ago and added a second layer. I would have done anything to hide this secret. Monica stepped forward to look at what I had hidden. From the dresser drawer I pulled out two small pictures. The first was a picture of Monica when she was nine or ten and she was laughing as she let go of the back of a blond haired boy who was trying to ride a bike for the first time.

The second was of Monica in a blue gown. Her blond hair was curled and hanging down over her angelic face. She had a radiant smile on her face and a graduation cap in her hand. Her blue eyes, the Jenson blue eyes were shining radiantly.

"T...that is my high school graduation." Monica whispered.

"Yes. It was." I said simply.

"But you refused to come." I heard the sad, almost accusatory tone in her voice. "You told me you would rather burn in the tenth level of hell then watch another person celebrate my life."

"I lied okay." I said shortly. "Drop it."

"No, I won't." Monica pressed. I felt her take my hand and gently turn me around by it. "Brandon, baby talk to me. Why would you hide these?"

"You....were so beautiful." I whispered. I felt awkward and a little embarrassed. My biggest secret was about to be laid bare and I knew somehow, she already knew it.

"....You were in love with me before Halloween weren't you Brandon?" Monica gasped as she said this and when pulled him to her until her body was pressed to mine. "Brandon why didn't you tell me? Maybe we could have started this years sooner. Maybe I could have taken you away from this place."

"The time wasn't right." I said simply. "Can we drop it."

"Yes....if you promise me something." Monica said in a sly tone of voice.

"O...kay?" I asked.

Monica ran quickly from the room and came back holding a picture frame. Inside the picture was a picture of her, me and Kim. I remembered this day, it was the first day we had met. I was 8 and the girls were 12. She handed me the frame and smiled. "When we get our apartment or house or whatever it is, we hang all three of these up.

All I could do was nod as tears threatened to fall. I had been in love with Monica since I was little. She had always wanted to be daddies girl and had picked on me like he did but at the end of the day it was Monica who I walked to first. It was Monica who taught me to ride a bike. It was Monica who held me as I cried from my first nightmare. It was Monica who, though taunting me while she did, had used her own concealer to cover up a zit before my first dance. How could I not love her after that.

After we loaded her box's, dressers, displays, bed and my box and bed we headed for Kim's. Kim and her mom were waiting for us outside. After her mother and I loaded all the heavy stuff and my god her mother is a huge woman at a towering 6'1, the girls headed inside and began to bring out box's, keep sakes, pictures and Kim's flute.

As the girls went in to grab another load her mother suddenly turned to me, grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me to the side of the house. Once we were out of sight she placed her hand to my chest and shoved. My back hit the wall of the house and for a moment I thought her mother was going to kiss me but she leaned in close and hissed.

"Kimberly told me everything." She hissed.

"Fuck." I groaned and whined when she slapped me in the side of the head. "Hey!"

"Watch your mouth. I will not have my son in law use that kind of language around me." Charlotte snapped.

"Your son in law?" I asked with a choke in my tone.

"Yes, that is the only way she leaves with you." Charlotte said firmly.

"You want me to marry her today?" I said in disbelief.

"Don't be an idiot." She said with a chuckle. "i know how deeply you and Monica will love one another and I am terrified for my Kim. I am terrified she will get lost in all of this and when you and Monica get tired of her you will send her home broken and alone."

"Mrs. Chambers that won't happen." I insisted. "I love Kim. More then I can express."

"Promise me you will marry her Brandon." She pressed. "Promise me...that you will prove to her that she is every bit as important to you as Monica is."

The fear and passion in her voice took me back slightly. All I could do was nod, the words wouldn't come out. When I finally found my voice I whispered. "I promise you....Mom."

When I said the word "mom" she smiled, threw an arm around my shoulder and we walked back out to the truck. The girls were closing the door on the truck when we came around the corner. Kim and her mother took a moment to say goodbye in private and Monica and I decided that her and Kim would drive the truck and I would take my Camaro. Once Tom found out we were gone, I could see him hurting my car.

When Kim walked back to us we told her the plan, she smiled at Kim and interlaced their fingers then asked.

"So, were are we heading?" She asked.

"We never discussed that." Monica said as the realization hit her. "What do you think guys? San Diego? Redding? Red Bluff? Sacramento?"

"The three of us together. No history. Free to love. Living our lives forever. There is only one place whose name describes that type of life." I said with a smile.

"Well, where is it?" Kim asked.

"Follow me. We have a long drive ahead of us." I sad with a grin.

I climbed into the Camaro and started off. We left Riverside behind us that evening and never looked back. We drove, stopping only to stretch our legs until we reached a little town called Merced where we stopped for the night. That night the three of us made love, I fell asleep to the sounds of my two loves moaning as they made love to one another next to me.

The next morning we set off again and just as the sun went down we crossed a sign that said "May you find PARADISE to be all the name implies." it was there, in Paradise California we started our new life together.

-Monica-

The town our Brandon chose was perfect in name and in privacy. Paradise, a tiny little town with less then twenty-five thousand people. We melted into the population without a problem. Monica and I were sisters and Brandon was Kim's boyfriend. We spent the first week in a hotel before Brandon worked out the details with a nice older couple to rent to own their third rental house. The monthly payments were a little more then I wanted to pay, but with him being able to claim the money we had plus the fact that he was considered "self employed" with a monthly income over four thousand dollars we were cleared to rent to own the home.

The house was a little house build in the 1980's. Two stories with three bedrooms, two bathrooms a large dining room and a huge kitchen. A fenced in back yard. The first two weeks of our lives in Paradise the house was empty except the bedroom we all shared and the second room which had my bed in it. In case anyone came over and looked around. After two weeks we got Mom and Randy's first care package. It was a huge binder of pictures of them all and their family and a envelope of money from Randy with the note 'furnish your new house.'

A week later our house was furnished and we were comfortable. One month into our new lives and our family had a home. A real home. Kim brought home a pair of black lab puppies. One from one set of parents and another from another, now our little family was complete. Once we were settled the neighbors began to poke around, introducing themselves, asking about us. We kept to our story. No one was the wiser.

Two months after our flight from Riverside Kim began her career. She got a job on the third floor of the hospital as a first shift nurse on the ward for the elderly. A month later I was hired on by the Chico State University in their PR department. By the end of our third month in our new lives we were standing on our own two feet.

What with the house payments, repairs and renovations we had sank deeply into our nest egg. We had dropped down the sixty grand we had with us to just under forty. Because of the dip in their funds Brandon had to get a smaller space and less guns, ink, materials but he opened Paradise Font just as the forth month passed.

My father called me every day the first two weeks of our disappearance, but I never answered. The messages became more angry and bitter and by the end had changed to desperate and begging. When I finally called him he was so happy to hear I was talking to him that he didn't insult Brandon once when he asked about my life. I didn't tell him where I was, but he knew Brandon, Kim and I were together. To his credit, he did tell me he was glad Kim was alright.

He told me he moved back into the house the week before. He sounded so sad and broken when he told me all of mom's stuff was gone. Around the time that our lives were settling, four months after our flight, he was selling the house and moving into a smaller house across town. He said that one reminded him too much of what he lost. When I asked if he meant his son too, but just ignored me.

Five months to the day after we left Brandon and I talked. He asked me if I would be okay if he proposed to Kim. I told him I was, but I couldn't stop myself from breaking down and crying. I cried and asked why her, and he told me that if someone found out who we were, he would be married to Kim and all would look right And then he told me the rest of his plan and my tears dried up.

That night he proposed to Kim and we all spent the next five months planning their wedding. We had the whole ceremony at our house in the back yard. Kim spent day and night working with Jake, the male black lab and he served as their ring bearer. The ceremony was small, but beautiful. Our mother, Uncle Randy, Aunt Catherine and their family came as did Kim's mother. When Kim asked Uncle Randy to walk her down the isle, he cried, and just like that Kimberly Ann Chambers became Kimberly Ann Jenson, my brothers wife.

They hired a expensive photographer for the wedding and he taped everything. He was worth the money because as soon as everyone left Brandon and Kim told me their plans. Uncle Randy stood in for the priest when that night before my family, minus my father, Kim walked me down the isle and gave my hand to Brandon. I remember crying so hard when I realized what we were doing. It couldn't be legal, but Brandon was marrying me. When it was all over and Randy told him he could kiss the bride, that was the best kiss of my life. It was so tender and gentle. I felt his love at that moment.

And then it happened again. Brandon walked Kim down the isle to me. My mother served as our priest. There beneath the stars and moonlight, just shy of two A.M. Kimberly became my wife and I became hers. That was the second most special kiss of my life. I was in heaven, Brandon had given us exactly what he promised. He had taken us to Paradise.

We all discussed it and decided that since Kim and Brandon's wedding had been public and fairly well attended in our little town they should be the two who disappeared together for their honeymoon first. I knew where Brandon and I were going, and felt a little left out of the planning of this one, but that feeling passed quickly.

Five days later I drove Brandon and Kim to the airport in Sacramento. I parked next to a large van to give us some privacy. Brandon and I shared a deep, passionate kiss goodbye and then Kim and I did the same. I watched them walk into the airport and felt a sudden pang of jealousy and loneliness. We were in this together, but they were leaving me behind.

Little did I know that I would have more then enough happen to take up my time, and how close I would come to ruining my marriage's before they were a week old. Temptation is a bitch.

~{Part 2}~

Brandon and Kim's honeymoon begins

I didn't like leaving Monica behind but none of us could figure out a way to take her along and it not look incredibly suspicious and we were trying to stay low key. Kim and I had decided on a weekend in New York. We would spend the week looking up and down the beautiful see, seeing Broadway shows and of course, making use of our huge hotel room.

The flight boarded at just before noon and we were in the air at a quarter to one. After we were in the air, with Kim resting on my shoulder, a pretty little blond flight attendant noticed our intertwined hands and pointed down at our wedding rings. Two rings, sitting back to back. Two marriages.

"What a interesting design." she commented.

"Our family designed them." I said with a smile. "They are very special to us."

"You two are so cute together." She said with a smile.

All I could do was smile and nod. I knew we did, but deep inside I wished Monica was with us. This felt wrong without her, even though I knew I would be taking her when I got back, it still felt wrong. I felt like part of me was missing. Kim napped for two hours before she yawned and stretched, pressing her small breasts into my side.

Her arms curled around me and pulled my head down for a kiss. After we kissed she looked around to make sure everyone near us was sleeping or watching the movie and then whispered to me. "Is Monnie gonna be okay?"

I was about to answer when I looked down at her and saw the genuine concern in her eyes and then I smiled. "Your really worried about her aren't you baby?"

"Of course. She has to stay home alone." Kim whimpered.

I just smiled and nuzzled softly into her throat. My lips brushed against the flesh of her throat and I heard her almost inaudible whimper and felt her shutter. With my lips still touching her throat I whispered. "She will be fine. She knows we need this. You are just as important to me baby."

Kim sighed happily and returned her head to my chest, but beneath my jacket which covered us I felt her hand slid over the crotch of my jeans. I looked down at her but she didn't look up at me. She acted like nothing happened. Her hand just continued to slid back and forth across my growing cock. "Um....Kim?" I breathed.

"Yes my husband?" She asked like she was doing nothing. Her hand pressed firmer, actually grabbing a hold and gently stroking.

"Should you be doing that?" I asked looking a the blond flight attendant at the head of the plane.

"Oh, you are just no fun!" She huffed and her hand slid down to my leg and I felt her fingernails running up my leg. "God...i am so wet." She whispered into my ear.

"Stop that." I snapped.

"Why?" She whimpered and gripped my cock again. "I feel how hard you are baby...and I am dripping wet....wanna feel?"

"Because if you don't I am going to fuck you right here and were both getting arrested." I hissed under my breath.

I heard Kim's amused little chuckle and her hand slid up my stomach and slid around me again. "Fine, as long as we go directly to the hotel." She ordered.

"As that necessary?" I hissed down at her. I could feel my cock throbbing with need. Like I could feel my pulse in my jeans.

"Necessary, no, but it was fun." Kim said with a little giggle.

I had to suppress little curses and thought to myself, you really married her, but when she looked up at me with a gentle love in her eyes all annoyance melted and I told myself, Yes I did. I knew then I couldn't stay mad. Not at her.

Kim was content to cuddle until the flight landed. Once we got off the plane and got our bags from the turn style we stepped out into New York for the first time. I can tell you, for anyone's who has never been the first view of New York isn't anything special. When you catch that cab and start into the city however is a whole different story. You see the lights of the city, so big and bright in the distance and then you see the Statue of Liberty for the first time and it's breath taking.

Kim and I sat in the back of the cab snuggled up and watched all the beautiful buildings, both famous and unknown. The smell of her hair all around me and the feel of her tiny body pressed into mine. "Who knew....a cab ride could be so romantic." She whispered.

"Anytime I am with you is romantic." I whispered in return and kissed the side of her head.

"Now, I know what you people hear about us New Yorkers...." The Cab Drivers said without taking his eyes off the road. "....but you two are not having sex in my cab."

Kim and I both looked at one another and tried out hardest to find something to say, but all we could do was laugh. Still chuckling we rode in relative silence to the hotel just leaning into one another. When we pulled up to The Pierre Hotel I unpacked the cab, paid him and we made our way upstairs. Our honeymoon had finally begun.

-Monica-

The first day they left was hell for me. The house was too quite. I slept with Brandon's shirt on and on Kim's pillow, but it still couldn't shake the feeling that we were so very alone. During our wedding Mom and Uncle Randy told me more then once I could call them day or night and they would answer. That was put to the test at 2 A.M.

"M...onnie?" Came my mom's sleepy reply. "Is everything alright?"

"Mom...." I whispered softly. "I can't stand being alone here."

"Why are you alone honey?" Mom's voice sounded on the edge of falling back asleep.

"Brandon and Kim....are on their honeymoon." I replied.

"So...." Mom seemed to purr softly. "Go and join them baby."

"....They are across the county." I said softly.

"Why don't you....wait, what?" Mom sounded completely aware now. "What do you mean they are across the country? You didn't go with them?"

"No...." I whispered. "We thought it would be better if they did it alone, and then we did it alone."

"....how could you agree to that?" Mom asked tenderly. "You three are all so new to each other baby."

"I know!" I wailed. "What if he comes back and doesn't want me anymore?"

"Monnie stop that." Mom said softly. "You know how Brandon feels about you. He left Riverside so you could be together."

"But..." I insisted, but mom cut me off.

"Monica stop this." She said firmly. "Brandon loves you. Kim adores you. Do not over think this. You know what happened with Randy and Me."

".....Yes momma." I replied sheepishly. "....thanks."

"Anytime baby." Mom answered and then I hung up.

After my talk with mom I slept alright. I had horrible nightmares of being alone, left abandoned on a desert island. When I woke up I reached first for Brandon and then for Kim then I realized they were gone. For another six days, they were gone.

I did my best to take my mind off what was happening and went about my daily life. When I stopped by the market to do a bit of shopping my world was turned upside down. I was standing in the frozen food section when a pair of hands closed around my eyes.