Choose! 02: Life Edition - Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you could always get rid of that breast shrink you got before the round started." Lily offered.

"Well, it would be nice to have them bigger again, but I don't wanna be down a card. I'll just take the spaces."

"Well, how am I supposed to grab a - OH!" Lily gasped as a card appeared in front of her face. She grabbed it and showed everyone the two she'd gotten. "I'll throw that back and get another I think." Not flinching nearly as much the second time she grabbed the card out of the air, "Alright this is the start I wanted. Eleven spaces forward!"

"Don't want to give everyone giant boobies?" Kate asked.

"I already have giant boobs thank you very much," Lily huffed. "It just so happens all the rest of me is giant too."

"A fair point," Kate said drawing her card. "Well I'll take all seven spaces for this one instead of splitting it since we all have the same number of transformations."

"But we could all grow that way." Lily whined.

"I want to beat you, not keep us all tied." Kate rolled her eyes. "Besides, let's focus on what little Jess is going to get for her extra turn."

"Well the first card was a two, and the next one is," she paused as she drew another, "It's a three so a transform for me." She watched as the transformation card appeared in her area and she bit her lip as it was revealed.

"Aww, I wanted to be the only one packing meat." Kate said, looking at Jess's "Penis Growth 3x" card. "Although I'm sure yours will be little and cute like the rest of you."

"Mmmm," Jess moaned as she struggled to pull her curve hugging pants off before they became too restricting. "You forgot the rule, if you don't have it, it grows to the smallest of any current player."

Lily was licking her lips too at the prospect, "And since you're the only one packing meat, she'll be just as big as you are." She paused eyeing Jess as the girl hopped on one leg to get free of her pants, each hop causing more and more bounce in her panties. Soon enough the smaller girl's underwear couldn't hang onto the growing monster and swelling testicles and tore along the front causing Jess to gasp. "I like the idea of having two monster cocks, maybe one of you will eventually get big enough to fuck me."

"Ooooo don't tempt me," Jess said, her now twenty-inch erect cock standing proud and angled away from her body. "How do you not stroke this thing all the time?"

"I'm finding it pretty hard to resist right now." Kate said, realizing her own cock was sticking out from below her spandex short leg and continuing to push down towards her knee.

"Well while you do that I'm going to take my actual turn and move these three spaces before I give in myself." Jess said her piece moving forward three spaces as she collapsed onto her lawn chair cock standing up like a pale tower as she pulled it back towards her own mouth and began to furiously lick her own apple sized head. She didn't last long before her lips tried to wrap themselves around as much of her girth as she could manage. A few bobs of her head later and Jess let out a moan of pleasure as both Kate and Lily watched the girl's head kick backwards with the first thrust and jet of cum into the back of her throat. The next one dislodged her mouth and sprayed the top she still had on with cum, while the third, fourth and fifth shots of cum sprayed far enough to reach the sliding door behind them. It wasn't until her cock was beginning to soften, and dollops of cum were coating its length and her arms that her hands stopped stroking her cock. With her hands now at her side and her body sinking into bliss and the lawn chair Jess let out one simple word, "Wow."

"Wow is right," Kate said doing her best not to copy the display she'd just seen. It was getting increasingly harder now that pre-cum was begging to drip down her leg, but she was broken out of her thoughts by Lily.

"Well, I can't wait until I don't have to masturbate myself and one of you can make me feel even half as good as that looked. But until then, I think I'll just keep making myself a little better." Lily showed them all the eight she'd drawn and reached towards the transformation pile. Both Kate and Jess looked on in anticipation until they saw her frown as she put the two cards back onto the table, a "Penis Shrink 4x" and a "Height Shrink 3x". "This just sucks, I liked being a giant!"

"Giantess," Kate corrected, "And you still are. Just maybe you're about the right size to fit these babies just like you wanted."

"Ya, but it's not nearly as fun when you have to shrink to do it." Lily said as she felt like her body was collapsing in on itself. Where before she could look over the tops of Kate and Jess's heads from her reclined position she was quickly dwindling down to the point where she felt almost too normal sized. It was depressing almost, like when she'd shrunk from her ten-foot frame to her older sister's height. Now was the same, only stronger. When she finally stopped she sighed, "Only after you've towered over a house can you consider nine feet tiny."

"You're still almost twice as tall as us." Kate said drawing her card, "And who knows maybe your extra turn will help out." She drew the card and showed the group another seven. "This time I'm only going to move six spaces and take a transformation card since I've got the least now." She watched as her piece moved six spaces and she reached for a transformation card. When she saw her card, her eyes went wide and she looked over to Jess, "Jess look promise me you won't do anything rash."

"What are you talking about?" Jess said as she watched Kate drop her "Height Shrink 4x" into her transformation zone. "Oh my GOD! This is the moment I've been waiting for!"

"I told you not too, eep!" Kate squeaked as she felt her shorts and panties fall to the ground. At least they would have if it didn't look like her cock was going to remain the same size it currently was and catch all her clothes like a fleshy drying rack. Her tank top was having a hard time with the relative size of her breasts, but that too gave up the fight as Kate's view became dominated by cotton fabric. She felt her body move against the cotton, it's previously soft texture becoming rougher as she got smaller and smaller. Finally, she knew she was done shrinking, but she didn't have to wait long to realize how tiny she'd truly become.

"She's adorable!" Jess boomed from overhead. As Kate felt clothes that used to be weightless on her frame being lifted from atop her body. At least until she felt a hand wrap around her waist and lift her off the ground, "Oooff you're still super heavy."

"It's probably all the muscle." Lily said standing over the top of Jess.

"Look girls, careful I'm not a Barbie." Kate said even as the blush reached her face.

"No, Barbie definitely doesn't have anything on you." Jess said holding the now seventeen-inch-tall Kate in both hands at arms-length. "She'd probably feint from having a cock that big on her body."

Kate then realized why she felt so much weight pulling her downwards and realized as she looked down beyond the tops of her breasts that her cock was dangling well beyond her feet. "Why the hell didn't that shrink with the rest of me?"

"Maybe you really didn't want it to." Lily said licking her lips seductively. "I know if I had one I wouldn't want it to get any smaller."

"Well I kinda wanna not be held up about the height of a building anymore." Kate said, "Plus, gravity is kind of a bitch right now if you catch my meaning."

"Oh right, sorry Kate Barbie." Jess giggled as she set Kate down on the table with the board game. Her cock rested on the ground in front of her, even flaccid it was bigger than both her legs put together at this size, and she knew that erect it was bigger than she was. It kind of turned her on, and only the knowledge that she wished it was the case when she was regular sized that kept her from truly experiencing it right then and there.

"Alright guess I'll take my free turn now," Lily said ascending to her truly towering height in Kate's eyes. It was almost as if she was bigger now than when she'd been a near thirty-foot giantess. "Well I got a ten, which means I get to choose who gets a transformation card." She pointed at her own chest, "Obviously I choose me." And a transformation card appeared in her hand. "No, not another crappy card." She dropped the "Breast Shrink 3x" card unceremoniously onto the table and cradled her boobs, "It was fun while it lasted girls."

"I think mine might even be bigger than yours when they're done," Kate taunted.

Immediately she regretted the death glare she got from the giantess. "Oh, we'll see about that tiny." Even though her boobs were still shrinking, Kate found herself airborne and suddenly nestled in between Lily's shrinking boobs as the giantess squeezed them together. The effect was absurd enough that it appeared as though Lily had a giant dick sticking out from her chest from between a twin pair of breasts nearly overlapping with each other.

However, after Lily had clearly finished shrinking, Kate had to admit the truth, "alright even your B-cups are bigger than my miniaturized M-cups."

"Hmmph, serves you right." Lily said returning the shrunken Kate to the table and gesturing to Jess to take her turn.

Jess tore her eyes away from the incredibly cute view of the shrunken Kate as Lily placed her atop her shoulder like a pet parrot. "Well, this game only wants me to go backwards," she showed them all another four and moved backwards four spaces.

"Don't worry I'm sure your luck will turn around," Lily said holding Kate steady as she reached for a card.

"I don't feel lucky." Kate pouted atop Lily's shoulder.

"Well I sure do," Lily said showing them all another four. "Now what injustice to undo?"

"Please we all know what you're going to -"

"I wanna be a giantess again!" Lily cut Jess off as she tossed her "Height Shrink 3x" back onto the board.

"Wait put me down fir- WHOA!" Kate shouted and found herself flailing as the ground that was Lily's shoulder began to shake violently. She felt herself falling forwards and sliding down the warm flesh of Lily's chest as it expanded along with her body. But despite her growing size, her chest wasn't nearly as prolific as it was during her previous stint as a giantess and Kate found her small body running quickly out of room as the slope of Lily's breast reached its end. Using her feet, she dug into the pillowy flesh and slowed herself down enough to not rocket off into oblivion, but she was still airborne. Using her athleticism and muscles she torqued her body in the air and reached out grabbing a hold of something fleshy beneath her grip eliciting a gasp of pleasure from the giantess. That gasp nearly bucked Kate into the air again, but her grip was iron, and she swung her other hand up terrified to look how far down the ground was and turned her attention instead to whatever it was she had grabbed onto.

"Think you could let go of my nipple it's really starting to hurt."

Kate gasped as she saw her hands were indeed wrapped around Lily's protruding and rapidly hardening nipple. "Well then set me on the ground you irresponsible, overgrown- HEY!" Kate stopped as a hand even bigger than her body grabbed her and brought her up to eye level with the truly gigantic Lily.

"You were saying?"

"Lovely and caring giantess and my best friend." Kate finished realizing that even with her muscles Lily could do whatever she wanted to her.

"That's better, now take your turn and remember who's your goddess now."

"Getting a little big for your britches aren't you Lily?" Jess said as she lowered Kate to the table. "Goddess?"

"Hey if you can fit in my britches go right ahead. I was too big for them a couple of feet ago."

"Well, looks like I certainly won't need them anytime soon." Kate said showing everyone the one she just got from the move deck. "I'm keeping it, although you always get the card the turn after you need it."

"You never know you might need it now since you're up again." Jess said as a card appeared in front of Kate.

Flipping the card over she saw it was indeed an eight. "Well at least I can stop one of the bad things," she said drawing her two cards. "Well that one is definitely using my cancel card," Kate said as she showed everyone her "Penis Shrink 4x" and tossed it back with her saved one.

"See that ended up working out for you." Jess said smiling. "Although I wouldn't have minded it a little smaller at your size."

"And give up the title of biggest dick to you?" Kate chuckled, "Not a chance," she paused as she drew her next card and her eyes grew wide in excitement. "Especially not after this!"

"Where the heck are you going to put it all?" Jess gasped as she saw the "Muscle Growth 4x" card on the table in front of Kate. Her eyes grew as wide as Kate's had earlier when the miniature girl just seemed to swell up, her slight hint of femininity while she wasn't flexing now disappeared as it looked as though she couldn't help but be constantly flexing her muscles. Jess had to admit it was erotic to see her friend's abs tighten even more than she thought possible and her breasts raise themselves into an almost gravity defying position atop her chest. Kate had turned her head displaying the enormous neck and shoulder muscles and refused to give a proper demarcation line between her head and her torso. Not to mention the relative size of the bicep the girl was casually sporting, because Jess was pretty sure it would have been the size of a volleyball at her regular size.

"God this feels AMAZING!" Kate said. Jess was amazed that even her cock seemed to stand up straighter in front of her as though her groin muscles had no problem holding it up off the ground now despite its enormous size relative to her body height. "Jess get over here I think I can pick you up."

"I mean I'm sure you're strong Kate," Jess said walking over to oblige the tiny girl, "But you still probably can't-EEEP!"

"Can't lift someone four times my size?" Kate said her arms wrapped around Jess's leg like a tree trunk holding the bigger girl up off the ground. She quickly set Jess back down and let out a deep breath, "Didn't want to drop you, but if you weren't such an awkward shape I could hold you up there no problem."

"Good to know," Jess said as she reached for a card still amazed at the miniature muscular behemoth atop the table. As she drew her card she saw it was an eight as well and sighed. "Might as well take the hint and do some transformations."

"Yay!" Lily shouted from above.

"And I got two pretty crappy ones." Jess groaned dropping them into her zone, "Say goodbye the best ass you've ever seen girls." The "Butt Shrink 4x" card took effect almost immediately as her bubbly behind deflated like a balloon until her pants which had been skin tight before now had some considerable extra room in the rear. But Jess didn't really want to announce her other card, especially since she was already a little self-conscious about how small her vagina was. She could barely fit her index finger inside it as it was now, and she'd just drawn a "Vagina Shrink 3x" card. It was strange she realized as she felt her insides tightening up, that she'd never be even close to fitting her own cock into her pussy with it as small as it was now. Without her butt to hold up her pants she just let them fall about her thighs as she hesitantly reached up in between her legs and poked at her pussy. True to her thoughts, she was pretty sure her pinky would be a tight fit for her smaller slit.

"Well that kind of sucks Jess," Lily said looking briefly at her next card. "I'll take the spaces, I've got enough transformations for now." She watched as her piece moved five spaces forward and Kate drew a card.

"Finally," Kate said as she showed everyone another four and tossed her "Height Shrink 4x" card into the discard pile. Looking up at Lily she grinned, "I'm coming for you next!" Kate groaned as her body now swelled in every direction, as more and more of her former height returned. With a grin, she jumped down from the table to quickly have it back at head height and then below her eye line as she continued to grow taller and taller.

Jess realized she had miscalculated at how big Kate's muscles would be once she returned to normal size. Kate was bigger. When the girl finally regained her three-inch height advantage on Jess, Jess could tell that surprisingly Kate's M-cup chest wasn't the most swollen thing on her body. Her calves looked like beach balls strapped to the back of her legs, while her bicep was easily bigger than a basketball. It soon became apparent that Kate wouldn't be able to reach her own nipples, the size of her arms and the unnatural projection of her breasts from her chest kept them well out of her reach.

"You gonna take that card hanging in the air for you, Jess? Or are you just going to keep imagining what I could do to that cock of yours with this body of mine." To show off she flexed her pecs and the massive flesh bags attached to them danced in a way that took every ounce of Jess's self-control to keep her cock from entering wakefulness.

"It's probably something bad anyways," Jess said grabbing the card out of the air. "Told you it's a seven, which means I can at least move six spaces ahead, but you get another transformation card, Kate."

"I wonder what it - ooo, I like this!" Kate said tossing the card into the transformation area.

"Not fair I wanted that one!" Both Lily and Jess said in unison.

"You're already huge share some wealth!" Jess pouted at the second "Breast Growth 3x" Kate had just put into her area.

"No way girls," Kate groaned as her already massive bust expanded even further away from her body. "Besides I'm the only one with the muscles to support a rack like thiiiiissss." She moaned out that last part as her bust pushed even further into the realm of unreal. Somewhere between when her bust was big enough to hide the game board and when she collided with Jess's body she felt the weight of her tremendous tits. Although that was somewhat lessened by the groping that Jess was unabashedly giving to her three feet of tit flesh. The girl's hands felt tiny compared to expansive bosom, and with a few steps forward and a slight movement of her pecs and hands Kate was able to force Jess to fall into her breasts as she squeezed them tightly trapping the poor girl inside.

Having nowhere else to go Jess simply turned and thrust herself forward into Kate's chasm of cleavage, her dick rock hard and nestled between more than its fair share of plush flesh. She only stopped her advance through the warm flesh when she felt the smoldering hot rod of flesh that was her own cock's twin. With a tight grip, she pulled both the cocks together, and despite Kate's initial overwhelming resistance, the feeling of her own breasts against her cock threw her over the edge. Jess pushed the two girls' cocks together and began to rapid move herself up and down, the friction of the fleshy walls on either side heavily mitigated by the copious amounts of precum that the two girls were producing. Jess's hips thrust harder and harder into Kate's as the rhythm between the two grew to a heated dance. "Kate, I think I'm going to-"

"Me too."

The two met eyes for a brief second before stars shot through both of their vision and warm gooey cum erupted in two geysers from the midst of Kate's mammoth breasts and didn't stop until Jess found herself nearly up to her eyes in a lake of the stuff that had pooled in Kate's cleavage. Slowly she backed her way out of the pool until she was tit to tit with Kate and gently lifted up the girl's breasts to lick at her swollen nipples.

"Stop, Jess, I'm not ready yet." Kate moaned.

"But why not." Jess grinned back over the horizon of Kate's breasts.