Choose your own SexVenture Page 02

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
627 words
13.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 2

= = = = =

You admire your nude figure in the mirror. Suddenly your body begins to tingle. Your eyes roll back into your head and you collapse to the cold, tiled floor of the bathroom. You convulse and feel electricity course through your body. You lose consciousness. You awaken and are not sure how long you were out. You climb to your knees and poke your head out of the doorway and read that the clock on the nightstand registers 7:05am. You were not out very long. You use the porcelain sink to give you leverage to lift yourself up fully and stare back into the mirror.

Staring back at you is not the face you recognize but rather the face of a man -- you are still groggy but it looks like your older brother. You instinctively do a double-check, whipping your head around to look behind you to see if someone, or in fact your brother, is in the bathroom with you. No one. You scan your body. Odd. As far as you can see - from toe to chest - you embody a man. You look back into the mirror and see the face of that same man from before, realizing you are now in the body of your brother. You look around the bathroom. The layout is different. The towels you do not recognize. You walk out into the bedroom. This is not your house. This is your brother's house. You have swapped bodies and places entirely. Your mind begins to race to figure out what happened.

You replay yesterday in your head. You remember spending the day walking around the mall. You visited a video game store and had your fortune told by the Zoltar machine. You visited a jewelry store where you stole some enchanted earrings. You got some lunch at a Chinese restaurant and received a mysterious prognostication from your fortune cookie. You also ran into your brother, after which, you both decided it would be fun to urinate in the mall fountain at the same time during an indoor lightning demonstration. Nothing odd there. You scan the rest of the day. No, nothing but normal, everyday, typical events. Who knows what could have caused this!

Until something registers, you decide to continue your day as if you were your brother since you are now in control of his body and do not know yet the best way to return things to normal. As your mind continues to ponder, you realize that you have not only your memories but also your brother's. This should make living his life a bit easier until things get corrected. You look around your new bedroom with a smile on your face. You can do this, you know your older brother well, you can live his life.

You return to the bathroom. You realize you (as your brother) have a big day ahead of you. You stare back into the mirror.

Click here to continue on Page 3

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

Note: my apologies to those looking for a true female POV; again this was a proof of concept and that option would double the story length, but certainly something that can be added in the future -- please leave a comment below if this is something you would like to see -- but I hope you can still enjoy the current story.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My GF Starts Our Taboo Journey My adorable GF informs: she'll be a slut, a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Cucked Son: Bully Takes Mom and... Mom submits to black bully in front of her son and much more.in Fetish
750 Penis Shrinking Pills Severe humiliation through emasculation.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wedding Night Cuckold Bride cucks her husband on their wedding night.in Fetish
Seduced into Boi-Hood Pt. 01 Older Woman tranforms younger man into her BabyBoi.in Fetish
More Stories