Choose your own SexVenture Page 03

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
496 words
16.3k
1

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 3

= = = = =

You reach into the medicine cabinet and pull out some toothpaste and a toothbrush and begin to get ready for the day. Today was going to be a long day.

You had been unemployed for the last six months, unable to find any opening that was a perfect fit. Likewise, you have been single for the last five months; unemployment not helping your cause. You were desperate for work and fortunately got a job lead from your older sister at the company she worked at. You have several younger siblings but your sister Scarlet was older than you. And as the oldest, even though she was always distant and independent, she would touch base now and then and offer help when she could. You knew she worked long hours with some community non-profit, but nothing more than that about her place of work. Your sister only offered that it was a typical office environment.

Just last Friday you had a twenty minute phone interview. You were not asked many job skill-related questions, which you felt was odd, but rather a bunch of questions that seemed to get to the core of your character. You must have replied with the correct answers because before you hung up, you were immediately offered the job. You accepted, excitedly and yet hesitantly at the same time as you still had no idea what your job duties were supposed to entail. But after six long months it was going to be nice to receive a steady paycheck again to continue supporting the family and you decided to put your best foot forward as you started the job today and that no matter what position you were put in, you were going to give it 110% effort.

After washing up, you decide to put on your best business suit to look your best for whatever presents itself today. You grab your car keys and open up the front door. As the door opens you are hit with the humidity of the downpour outside. The rain was coming down hard and perhaps served as an ominous sign as you suddenly become overwhelmed with the thought about what your first day at this mysterious office would be like and if you even had the qualifications to be a success there.

If you decide the rain is a bad omen and decide to call in sick, Click here to go to Page 4

If you see rain as giving life to new things and grab an umbrella to head out, Click here to go to Page 5

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
other choises

rain is a bad omen i agree.

i would still report for my first day after 6mo. no work/money,

i could always quit, and not be any worse off

would be my logic.

after 6 months unemployment would have run out

i could still be sent to pg 5 just with different attitude

oldmsufanoldmsufanalmost 8 years ago
Dumb

Not worth wasting time on this 'experiment'.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Full-Bodied Apparition A ghost hunting adventure leads to unexpected encounters.in Erotic Horror
Lost Lands: Goblin's Stud Lukas learns a goblin's hospitality is a dangerous thing.in Mind Control
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
On Patrol A police officer and a single Mom come to an agreement.in Anal
WWE: Porn Apocalypse Se. 01 Ep. 02 On your second day at the Performance Center, you and Peyton.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories