Choose your own SexVenture Page 04

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
563 words
5.7k
00

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 4

= = = = =

You stand at the door. You contemplate what is before you. You accepted a job position and have no idea what your qualifications are or what your duties require. You analyze and rationalize to justify turning this job offer down. It has too many unknowns, maybe you can find something else this week if you look even harder than you had these past six months. You start to analyze the source of the job offer. You have not kept in particularly great touch with your sister since you both became adults. If you turn down the job, it wouldn't reflect badly on her, right? Maybe this was a pity job hire, or more elaborately, perhaps a made up company or job title just to get you a steady paycheck. Your mind continues reaching and wandering down odd thought paths. You think, maybe it isn't even a real job but a prank by a sister upset over childhood pranks of yore - despite her advantage in age, you had always had an upper hand over her as a youth.

The rain was certainly a bad omen. You turn around, close the front door and begin to undo your tie. You pick up the phone and call the office phone number and let them know you will not be making it in today, or ever, and will seek employment opportunities elsewhere but that you are thankful for the opportunity.

You peel off the remaining layers of clothes until you are down to your underwear. You turn on your computer, and while it warms up, you go to the kitchen and grab a glass of your favorite drink. You return to the computer and settle down in a comfortable chair. How to best spend your day now that you are unburdened and free? You open up your internet browser and head to your favorite erotic literature website. You scan your favorite authors list. Nothing new added lately. You select a random author and scan the listed story titles. One title "Choose your own SexVenture" peaks your interest. You open the link and begin to read it. It takes place in an office. Not really your cup of tea. You wish it was at a different locale or had a different back story or had a different point of view. You decide to wait at your computer for a different SexVenture option to be posted. Should you grab a snack in case it is a while before the next SexVenture is posted? You could go to the kitchen, but what if it gets posted while you are gone? You want to be the first person to read the next adventure. So you wait. And you wait. And you wait.

The End

If you would like to start again from the beginning, Click here to go to Page 1

If you would like to backtrack to your previous choice that brought you here, Click here to go to Page 3

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Should He Let His Wife Get Nailed? Horny wife gets drunk. Should husband let her get taken?in Loving Wives
A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories