Choose your own SexVenture Page 05

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
2k words
13.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 5

= = = = =

You immediately push that thought of self-doubt out of your mind. This rain is a great sign, you think to yourself. Rebirth. You reach into the closet and grab an umbrella and make a dash for your car. You drive for 30 minutes to the address you were given by phone. You pull up into the parking lot of a tall office building on the opposite side of town. You scan for a parking spot near the front door and you see an empty spot with a sign indicating a reserved spot. You almost drive past it until you recognize your name on the sign, underneath your name is your title, listed as "Specialist". You put the car in park, open the door, open your umbrella and get out. You take a deep breath and look up at the building. You wonder if you are ready for the demands of a full day after being out of the workforce for so long, but you are up for the challenge and excited to be at it again.

You head towards the front door and enter the main lobby. Inside you see a stunning woman in her mid-40s. You make eye-contact. She walks over to you with her hand extended.

"Welcome. My name is Claire. I am the woman who hired you. Welcome aboard. It is a pleasure to have you as the new addition to our company."

You shake her hand as you introduce yourself and thank her for the opportunity. She leads you over to the elevators; you both enter the left one when you hear the ding. The doors close behind you and you begin your ascent up.

She continues in the elevator, "I am the founder of this company and I worked hard to make our company as successful as it is today. Now despite that hard work, or perhaps because of it, I make sure that the work environment is also as relaxing as possible. As you will find, the atmosphere is very fluid and the people are very happy. Your job today is to see if you fit in: if so, it's your job to keep; if not, well, not everything works out."

"My job as 'specialist'?" you add.

Claire replies, "Gosh, I have never been good at job titles. I like to think more about the big picture and am concerned about roles and accomplishing goals rather than creating specific, succinct titles. There are over fifty people here at this company and we are all specialists. We have people who keep the board of directors happy," she raises her hand, "people who keep the community members happy and people who keep the employees happy. You are being hired as the latter."

The elevator doors open and you follow your new boss down a long corridor. Up ahead in the distance you see a set of clear glass doors, but along the way are numerous dark panel doors lining either side of the hallway.

You finally arrive at the glass doors and Claire leads you through.

"We start with someone you know." Claire gestures to your sister behind a desk as you walk in. "Or, I guess, with someone who I hope you know."

Scarlet gives a smile, but does not get up, "Welcome."

You give only a nod and a hello to your sister as you must catch up to Claire on what appears to be a rather quick, brisk tour of the office space.

"You owe Scarlet a lot. It is because of her lobbying that we extended you an interview, although of course it was your answers that affirmed her already high praise. So, do not disappoint her -- or any of us, don't let us down," Claire says. She turns around to wait for you to catch up, then grabs your chin and stares into your eyes. "Remember that, don't let us down; there is only one day to decide if you are a fit," she adds and gives a bit of a laugh. "Don't worry, you'll do fine if you are every bit the person your responses in our phone interview indicated."

Claire turns again and you continue to follow her around the office. There are a lot of open spaces, very few cubicles, but rather a lot of clusters of desks and chairs, with only occasional walled-off offices.

"As I have said, this office is fluid, so few people have permanent office spaces. We tend to move around to work with those we need to to accomplish various projects. It makes us a very successful company."

You walk around to another corner and see some rooms off the main corridor.

Claire points some of them out. "A large lunchroom to eat. Pretty standard. Microwaves, fridges, sink."

You walk further down the hall. "Bathrooms," Claire continues to describe.

A voice comes from above, through a PA system. "Claire, the Board Secretary is on the phone with questions about the upcoming meeting."

Claire speaks to you, "Looks like it's my turn to make someone happy. I will continue the tour later. I am sure you will fit in just fine. Just follow the company motto: make people happy."

You round another corner to circle back around to the front glass area that divides this side of the floor from the darker rooms you noticed on the walk over. Scarlet is no longer at the desk you saw her at when you arrived. Instead, out of a room steps a young woman.

"Stephanie!" Claire shouts. "Great, can you continue the tour for our new hire?"

"Sure," says Stephanie, looking into your eyes.

"Fantastic," replies Claire. She looks at you, "This is my daughter Stephanie. She will show you the rest of the things this place has to offer. We will catch up later, well with both of you I am sure, because we will be celebrating this one's 19th birthday later today with a little celebration. Don't worry, no favoritism, we celebrate everyone's birthday in style."

Claire begins to walk off. For the first time you begin to take her in and watch her hips sway and observe how her tight skirt shapes her beautiful body. Claire stops in her tracks, her ass tightens. This causes you to regain focus and you look back up just in time and meet her eyes as she turns around and quickly walks back to you.

Claire again grabs you by the chin to stare intensely into your eyes. "This is a close office and we are family. But this is my daughter. Remember that, Stephanie is my daughter," she finishes with emphasis. Claire then turns around and hurries off to get on the phone with the Secretary.

Stephanie grabs your hand, "Well let's continue that tour."

Stephanie continues, "Well it seems like you have seen the West side of the floor. Has Claire shown you the rooms on the East side yet?"

"No," you respond. "Is that where my office will be?"

"Well, you'll spend a lot of time over there - we all do, but as I am sure my mother pointed out this place is always on the move, so depending on the demands you may move around a lot in the day." Stephanie leads you out of the west-side glass compound out into the darker hallway. The two of you come to the first door. Stephanie examines quickly a digital screen to the right of the door, "We are in luck, this one is unoccupied."

She opens the door. "Did Claire say if you were a person who keeps the Board happy, the community happy or the employees happy?"

"The employees happy," you answer as you follow her into the room.

"I was hoping that was going to be the case," she says as you close the door behind you. "You are quite handsome."

"Thank you, that's a nice compliment," you reply as you turn around to face her again and look about the room. It appears to be a small, comfortable living pod.

Stephanie continues, "Well, as you can imagine as busy and dedicated as we are to this company there are many of these relaxation rooms, you can always look at the monitor at the door to see if it is occupied or not."

You look at the room. By quick examination you see there is a bed, a couch, a TV, mirrors, closet space, and a separate private bath.

"There is a shower in there," Stephanie explains. "There is everything that you need and can imagine in this nightstand. There are more items in the closet including clothes; again we work hard so some of us spend quite a lot of time in the building for long stretches at a time. If there is something you want that we don't have, we will get it. Any questions?"

"There are several of these rooms?" you ask. Based on the length of the hall and the size of the room you predict there could fit quite a few of these rooms.

"Oh sure, tons of them. It's a big company, a big family and everyone deserves to relax, with privacy - if it's wanted. Everyone has different needs so different rooms have different things, but again it's fluid so anyone could use any room. And even though everything is on one floor, we built these rooms on the East end to try to have a bit of a boundary between work and work-free. Although this border gets blurred, and I guess might even be least applicable for you," Stephanie says with a giggle. "Here we are free to relax and to really enjoy ourselves. Myself, I have been here at the office since March and up since six a.m. today dealing with a client with a complicated case and could use a little relaxation. That's why I am so glad you are an 'employee' hire and not a 'community' or 'Board' hire."

"So what exactly do I do to keep employees happy, do I grab people coffee or re-stock the fridges or update computer software?"

Stephanie's face turns red and she looks a bit embarrassed, "Oh I am sorry, I have never run orientation for new hires before. Maybe I wasn't even supposed to show you these rooms yet. You haven't been told everything yet, have you? This is awkward. Well yes, I guess what you have mentioned is part of it - when we are in the west-wing. In the east-wing, if you are here, you can do anything that is asked of you, if you so desire. I mean, I imagine for some folks it would be a dream job, I thought this is why you applied for the 'employee' position."

"Sorry, I am still confused. I only heard about the position from my sister Scarlet, and know only the details you've shared so far."

"Oh you don't know anything?! Well this could be fun, my first time as orientation leader. Well, as I said, I am looking to relax. Do you mind if I take off my clothes? All of them? Again, I am looking to relax and it will make me happy."

You look at her as it suddenly dawns on you what keeping the employees happy may entail.

If it is NOT okay with you if she takes off her clothes, Click here to go to Page 6

If it is okay with you if she takes off her clothes, and want to continue with some resemblance of reality, Click here to go to Page 7

If it is okay with you if she takes off her clothes, and reality is of no importance to you, Click here to go to Page 8

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drinking Tea with Miss Wong Ch. 01 He helps carry a heavy box for an older woman...in Mature
Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 01 Boys get physical exams naked while girls watch.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Bully Takes My Mom Authors Notes Here is why the story went the way it did.in Non-Erotic
The Next Milf Porn Star Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.in Mature
Kat Gets The Cream Kat's exhibitionism has unexpected results.in Interracial Love
More Stories