Choose your own SexVenture Page 06

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
355 words
4.8k
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 6

= = = = =

You imagine Stephanie is correct. This might be the dream job for some individuals, but it is not for you. You are shocked and outraged by this display of behavior.

"Yes, I do mind, Stephanie. Please show me the quickest route to leave this place," you say in a huff.

Stephanie looks stunned. "Umm. Just take a left out the door and walk to the end of the hall and take the elevator down to the lobby."

You slam the door behind you as you walk briskly to the elevator. You ride the elevator down to the first floor and leave the office building. You climb into your car and put it in reverse. You see the parking sign in front of you. 'Specialist' you think to yourself. What a joke. You back out of the spot and prepare to leave the parking lot to turn left on to the busy road. The rain is still coming down and the pavement is slick. Your wheels spin as you try to turn left, reduced traction causes your car to stall mid-turn, not enough time to get out of the way of oncoming traffic from the left. A giant truck T-bones you causing you and your car to roll over fifteen times. In the process, your body is thrown from the car into another lane of oncoming traffic from the right where your head is run over and squashed by a second truck, spreading your brains across the road.

The End

If you would like to start again from the beginning, Click here to go to Page 1

If you would like to backtrack to your previous choice that brought you here, Click here to go to Page 5

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
ouch that's rough

A bit of an unfair ending. So now my bro is stuck in my body and now I'm dead because I didn't want to see sum ho take her clothes off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work!

Wasn't sure what to expect. Laughed my ass off at this ending though. Hope I had a nice funeral and my brother enjoys having cramps.

Wish I could vote. It would be 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Horrible ending - for the sister in brother's body

I feel unsatisfied because for me, the story is incomplete: a) how did the siblings switch bodies/assume the brother is in the sister's body? b) making the choices I did, there seems to be no point to this story, c) what kind of company is this? d) why did Scarlet recommend her brother for this job? e) job seems to be a gofer (in every sense of the word). Strange, downbeat - seems arbitrary for the sister (in brother's body) to die in a freak accident after a strange couple of hours in the office.

PS. BTW, I chose "woman" at the end of page 1.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Back To Secret Agent School Be Anna Nicole Smith or Jimbo Bond in this *Interactive* adventure.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Should He Let His Wife Get Nailed? Horny wife gets drunk. Should husband let her get taken?in Loving Wives
Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories