Choose your own SexVenture Page 07

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1.3k words
10.2k
00

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 7

= = = = =

You clear your throat. "No, I don't mind at all, not if it makes you relaxed and happy."

Stephanie steps out of her flats. You can see that her toenails are painted red. She unzips her jeans and wiggles them over her hips and ass and slides them down her long, smooth legs. As she steps out of them you can briefly make out that she is wearing white cotton panties, but as she stands tall again you watch the panties and the mysteries they hide disappear from view as the tight sweater she is wearing covers them.

Stephanie stares at you and smiles. She reaches down and pulls the sweater up over her long, flowing brown hair. She is now standing in front of you in her bra and panties. You stare at her and absorb what your permanent job is going to be. You become aroused.

Stephanie stares back at you again and looks you up and down stopping her glare at your tented suit pants. "You're supposed to make me happy, but it looks like I am making you happy. Nothing wrong with a little mutual benefit."

"No, you are correct, I am here to make you happy first," you say as you walk over to her. You stand close to her and stare into her beautiful eyes. "Would being touched make you happy?"

"Yes, it would."

You slowly reach down and touch her lower back and pull her in close to you. Softly and slowly you run your hands up her back over her bra strap, caress her shoulder blades and then trail your palms over her shoulders down her arms until your hands reach hers and wrap around them. Still staring into her eyes, you ask, "Stephanie, would giving you a kiss make you happy?"

"Indeed, don't stop now. You have the green light to do anything you think would make me happy."

You lean your head in low and kiss her softly on her lips. She responds by kissing back, occasionally parting your lips in search for your tongue. You briefly unfold from your interlocking hand-holding and reverse the hold so the back of your hands are now in her palms so she can follow the movement of your hands. You reach behind her and give her small tight ass a good squeeze. She stops her kiss then leans back in to probe her tongue deeper. You give her ass another squeeze and a playful slap.

"I believe you have 18 more of these coming your way today," you tell her.

"Oooh, I can't wait," she responds.

Your hands slide over her hips and up the silky skin of her sides until your thumbs bump up against the underside of her breasts. Your tongue dances with hers as your hands wrap around her back to unclasp her bra. Her hands leave yours now as she puts them on the back of your head to bring you in closer. You toss the strapless bra onto the ground and break your kiss to move your head back and take in the view of her breasts. She has beautiful, small, perky breasts. Your hands wrap around to softly cup her pointed tits in your palms. They are soft yet so firm. Her areolas are puffy and form a tip on her breasts, extending her firm nipples upward.

"You are gorgeous," you say before sequentially placing each nipple into your mouth. You slowly suck the first nipple, giving a slight bite with your lips that are wrapped over your teeth to apply some playful pressure and then tease the nipple with your tongue before you move your lips beyond the nipple to enclose the entire puffy areola to give a good suck to her left then her right breast. You replace your lips with your fingers and gently rub your thumbs over her nipples as you lift your head to kiss her again.

"Let's get you on the couch," you add as you hold her hands to support her as she lowers herself onto the couch sitting down facing you. She then supports you as you begin to kneel down in front of her. She arches her back as you extend your arms to grab the hem of her panties. She lifts her ass and arches her back further to help you as you pull those cotton panties off of her. Off her hips, past her ass, you pause as the panties are about to reveal her pussy. You can already see a small patch of hair directing the way. You slowly pull the panties beyond her crotch, but she keeps her legs pressed together preventing you from seeing the folds of her vagina, the patch of pussy hair teasing you of what lies nearby. You slide the panties down her legs, massaging and kissing them as you go. Once you get them off her feet, you toss the panties next to her bra. You pause to rub her feet, but she grabs hold of your hair and pulls your face into her lap. You reach under her and grip her ass to better position her, then slowly you part her legs so you can now see her beautiful, young pussy.

You bury your face into her folds, your nose rubbing up against her clit as your tongue adds moisture to the outer folds of her pussy. Your tongue parts her labia and glides along her crease as she again pushes against your head to increase the pressure of your nose on her clit. Your tongue digs deeper into her vagina, taking in the flavor, enjoying the taste as you notice her own juices joining the moisture of your saliva.

"Yes, make me come. That would make me so happy," she squeals.

Your right hand spreads her pussy wide so your tongue can explore her full depths and curl against her walls, while your thumb of your left hand begins to rub her clit in circles. Slowly, then feverously.

Stephanie begins to arch her back some more and her moans get more audible. Soon the sounds of her moans are drowned out by a knocking.

A knocking, then a pounding at the door. "You in there, Stephanie?" you hear shouted from the hallway.

You pause your tongue exploration and look up at Stephanie and see a slight look of disappointment on her face, she must have been very close to climax before the interruption and is now stuck in limbo.

The pounding continues on the door. "Stephanie, are you in there?" You recognize the voice now as Claire, her mother.

Oh shit, you think to yourself. You stand up.

"But..." Stephanie gives a small protest as you've left your position in her bush.

You continue to think to yourself. Claire told you this was her daughter. You shouldn't have done this. Worse yet, how could you think this is what you were hired to do? This isn't the job description! What kind of job would this be? You cannot believe you fell for that, you were seduced by a horny teenager. Stephanie's beauty and your 5-month drought distracted you from the truth. Claire is now going to kill you. Unemployment would be a blessing over your soon to be untimely murder. What do you do now?

"Listen buddy, I told you she was my daughter! Let me in," Claire continues from the hall.

If you decide to face the music and let her in, Click here to go to Page 9

If you decide to be quiet and hope she leaves to look for Stephanie elsewhere, Click here to go to Page 10

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Back To Secret Agent School Be Anna Nicole Smith or Jimbo Bond in this *Interactive* adventure.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Should He Let His Wife Get Nailed? Horny wife gets drunk. Should husband let her get taken?in Loving Wives
Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories