Choose your own SexVenture Page 09

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1.8k words
9.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 9

= = = = =

Stephanie stays on the couch, not bothering to cover herself up.

"It's okay," she says encouragingly.

You take a deep breath, and walk over and open the door.

Claire enters and disregards you entirely, sees her daughter nude on the couch and runs over to her jumping onto the couch next to her.

"No! Did I miss it already, are you done?" Claire asks. "Damn, that call with the Board Secretary took longer than I hoped."

"No, mom, we have just started," Stephanie replies.

Claire now takes stock of you, looking you up and down. "He's still dressed," she says disappointedly.

"Of course. He was taking care of me first, mom," adds Stephanie.

"Is that so?" asks Claire. "Scarlet sure did pick well, didn't she?"

"Very well, mom. He made me very happy. In fact you did interrupt round one."

"Oh really?" Claire muses, looking you up and down again. She looks back at and speaks to her daughter, "You know the best part of giving gifts is seeing the look on peoples' faces. Especially on my lovely daughter's birthday - if I am not the one physically giving you the joy, I want to at least be present to see your face and the joy it brings you!" Claire turns and addresses you again, "You'll have to forgive me, she is my daughter and I love being there for her. I know I treat the whole company as family, but with her I do get a bit maternal. It is my top priority to make her happy, and without much effort she makes me just as happy."

Claire places her hand on her daughter's cheek and leans in to plant three soft kisses on her lips, the last one lingers, with both their lips extending as the kiss breaks apart, their saliva acting as an adhesive that they tug apart.

"Okay, unpause, go back to what you were doing before I came in," says Claire.

"Oh no, he warmed me up plenty, I am ready for the main course," Stephanie says.

You play along, "Whatever makes you happy." You use the toes of your feet to peel off your shoes at the heels while at the same time undoing your tie.

You walk over to the two of them at the couch and place your own three soft kisses on Stephanie. Then you playfully start to wrap your tie around the eyes of Claire. "Oh no, I want to see this!" she protests.

You stay hovering over them and remove your suit jacket and roll it into a ball and place it behind Stephanie's head. You step back and begin to remove your shirt and your pants. You remain in your boxer briefs, the outline of your penis even more clear than it was earlier when Stephanie noticed them poking at your slacks.

"Oh mama!" Stephanie lets out while staring at your bulge. Claire moves her hands to start massaging her daughter's breasts while Stephanie moves her own hand down to start rubbing her mound in anticipation.

You pull your underwear down and step out of them, your penis is already erect to its fullest, a glisten of precum on the tip. "What would make you happy?" you ask.

"I want to ride it," exclaims Stephanie.

You sit on the couch next to the mother and daughter and help Stephanie roll over onto you. Stephanie straddles facing you while Claire inches over to help guide your dick into her daughter's awaiting hole. After guiding it in, Claire gives Stephanie a soft slap on the ass. "That's one birthday slap."

"Actually, that's two if it's a running tally," you respond.

"What a great hire!" Claire retorts. "17 more to go then." You and Claire alternate giving Stephanie slaps on the ass, gentle at first, then with more feeling. You and Claire slap Stephanie the remaining times while she remains sitting in your lap, your penis sliding deep into and out of her cunt nice and slowly. On the nineteenth slap, you and Claire both deliver a slap and grip Stephanie's reddening ass. While holding her ass, you start to lift her small frame up and down your hard dick, picking up the pace of your thrusts.

Once Stephanie is at a speed she likes you let her take control. You move your hands to focus on her bouncing tits, while Stephanie leans forward enjoying the rhythm. Claire leans over and holds on to your chest as she braces herself and starts to kiss the bouncing Stephanie.

"Flip her over," Claire directs. You slide out of Stephanie as she repositions herself. She stands up, turns away from you, the bends over and backs her ass into your crotch, lowering herself onto you again. You hold her arching back up as she leans back into you, lifting her feet up onto your legs for leverage and resting her hands back against your chest for support. She begins bouncing up and down on your cock again. As you hold her up, you begin thrusting with her, pressing your dick deeper and deeper into her. Claire reaches around and gives her daughter's nipples a pull, then slides her hands down Stephanie's taut stomach and starts to rub her clit while you fuck her pussy.

Within the next five minutes, Stephanie's moans go from mild to wild then to total silence where her arms start to wobble. You brace her as she begins to orgasm. Claire slows the rhythm on her massaging of Stephanie's clit and speeds them up again as Stephanie starts to climax and then slows them again as she progresses through her orgasm.

You lean up and pull Stephanie off your cock and hold her in your arms. You begin to kiss her on the neck gently then move to her lips.

"God that was hot!" exclaims Claire.

"Your turn now, mom," Stephanie says as she recovers.

"Oh god, are you sure? After all, it's your birthday," her mom reminds.

"Your turn to be happy." Stephanie says as she looks away from your gaze and looks at her mother. She then looks back at you. "I think we can do that, right? Shouldn't take much effort."

"Sure thing," you answer.

You stand up, lifting Stephanie with you. The two of you then lift Claire up off the couch. You start peeling open the buttons of her blouse while Stephanie starts to unzip and pull down Claire's tight skirt. Claire was wearing no bra or panties and almost immediately she is standing in front of you and her daughter in all her natural beauty. A gorgeous woman, she has a fuller figure than her daughter with a sweet tight ass and large full breasts with small areolas and nipples.

"Wow, the two of you are beautiful," you say.

"And you are handsome," replies Claire.

You take Claire over to the bed and lay her down. You put a pillow under her ass to prop her up and line up your still erect penis with her already moist hole. Stephanie straddles and begins to French kiss her mother. You enter Claire's juicy pussy while you have Stephanie's tight ass facing you. You give Stephanie's ass a couple bonus birthday slaps as you slowly slide your dick in and out of her mother. Stephanie moves her mouth down to her mother's fuller breasts and sucks on her tiny nipples, teasing them with her tongue until they stiffen.

"Let me taste you," Claire requests.

Stephanie slides up her mother and places her pussy onto her mother's awaiting mouth. This gives you room to grab Claire's hips and drive your cock deeper into her. You start thrusting harder. Claire takes breaks from pistoning her own tongue into her daughter to let out moans as your dick hits all the right areas inside her pussy. You lick your thumb and start rubbing Claire's clit as she dips deeper with her tongue to rub the walls of her daughter's juicy cunt. Stephanie once again does a 180 so that she can play with her mom's tits as she gets her pussy cleaned. You start penetrating faster into Claire and as you lean forward to get more leverage, you meet Stephanie for some wet kisses over her mother. Claire is the first to start clenching, her pussy gripping your dick hard and then relaxing. You can feel her juices flowing.

This sends you over the edge. You are ready to come and Claire and Stephanie recognize it as you break your kiss with Stephanie. Claire pulls your cock by the base out of her pussy and leans over the edge of the bed with her mouth wide open begging for you to come in her mouth. You oblige and release three jets of come, the first of which shoots past her mouth and lands on her breasts. Stephanie reaches a hand down to rub the escaped load into her mother's skin and to tease her nipples some more. The other two streams land in Claire's mouth. Claire grabs your cock and starts milking it so every last drop finds its way into her mouth. Claire kneels up on the bed and pulls her daughter close to her and goes in for a kiss but then lifts her mouth above Stephanie's, opens up and lets the globs of your semen fall into her daughter's mouth. They swap your jizz and then kiss again. They continue to kiss while their hands maneuver to rub each other's clits. You dive down and start tonguing Claire's pussy while fingering Stephanie's, being sure to curl your fingers so you rub against her G-spot. While they kiss, mother and daughter share another orgasm, collapse on the bed and lay there caressing each other. You stare at their beauty then collapse on the bed next to them.

Claire's eyes are closed but she speaks, "I think your first day orientation was a success. Welcome aboard, you have this job for as long as you want."

"I accept. I'm pleased to be aboard. It makes me happy to be able to make you happy." You kiss them each again and return back to resting next to them on the bed and you lay there a moment taking it all in.

If you decide to leave the room, Click here to go to Page 11

If you decide to ask Claire is she has any younger daughters, Click here to go to Page 12

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Biology 101 Recent High School Graduates' Future Plans.in Romance
The Humper Game Pt. 01 Ch. 01 A new game in gym class—the first day.in Romance
The Conquest Club Files 01 I ditch my cheating girlfriend in favor of her sister.in BDSM
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
More Stories