Choose your own SexVenture Page 10

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story
545 words
4.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 10

= = = = =

A look of horror appears on your face and you begin to panic. Shit, what is Claire going to do when she sees you in here with her daughter - naked!? Then you think...if there are many of these rooms in this wing of the building, Claire cannot be certain the two of you are in here.

Stephanie begins to speak but you cover her mouth. You whisper into her ear, "We have got to stay quiet."

Claire continues pounding at the door. You begin pacing in the room. Stephanie begins to get up. But you walk over to her and push her back down again. "Stay very quiet," you pause, "we should even hide in case she gets in."

You get on your hands and knees and crawl underneath the nearby bed.

Stephanie looks dumbfounded, gets up from the couch and walks over to the door nude and opens it. Claire enters the room.

"No! Did I miss it already, are you done?" Claire asks. "Damn that call with the Board Secretary took longer than I hoped. I wanted to be here for it, it's your birthday after all and this was a bit of my present to you." Claire looks around the room, "Where is he? Are you guys done already? Was it not good, did he not leave you happy?"

"Well things were going well until you knocked, then he, well," Stephanie gestures to where your feet can be seen poking out slightly from underneath the bed. "I don't quite understand this at all."

"Is he hiding? Why?" Claire asks.

"Not quite sure. Maybe cuz you were knocking? He was afraid of you? I never actually got him undressed so I am not sure whether he has any balls or not."

"What a shame," says Claire. "Scarlet really recommended him too." She kicks at your feet under the bed. You curl them in tighter and can be heard scurrying further under the bed crashing into the back right leg support. Your movement is like a cockroach that had a light shown on it, quickly running away to seek shelter.

"Well, let's show him what he missed out on." Claire jumps onto the bed. The bed squeaks. Stephanie jumps on top of her mother. The bed creaks. They begin to roll around in a passionate kiss when a horrible accident occurs. The bed falls off the support you weakened in your cowardice. The heavy solid wood frame, box spring and mattress fall down. The girls on top do not miss a beat and continue making love while on the bottom, you are crushed lifeless.

The End

If you would like to start again from the beginning, Click here to go to Page 1

If you would like to backtrack to your previous choice that brought you here, Click here to go to Page 7

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story