Choose your own SexVenture Page 14

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
2.6k words
6.1k
00

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 14

= = = = =

You walk back to the West side of the building and open up the glass doors to enter the office space. As you enter, you notice Scarlet alone at a computer by the side-wall with her back to you. You walk over to her to see what she is up to. As you approach, she does not move, staring intently at her computer screen.

"Scarlet?" you whisper quietly. No response. You try again, slightly louder, "Sis?"

Scarlet looks up from her screen, and begins to smile at you once the reality of her surroundings becomes aware to her. "Sorry, I was a bit absorbed in what I was doing, how is it going?"

"Good, thanks. Do you have a moment?" you ask.

"Yeah, I could use a break, it's been a long day."

"For me too," you say as you pull up a chair next to her at the long table Scarlet was working at. Scarlet turns away from the computer to face you as you sit down.

"Your first day too! Not more than you can handle though I hope. This company really does some great things, the long hours and all the hard work really makes a difference. I really like working here," Scarlet says.

You reply, "That is what I get the sense of. Everyone works hard and, therefore, takes advantage of the opportunities to relax."

"Oh sure. When you are dedicated to the job and the mission, you get lost in it. Those relaxation rooms are nice too, many a people live here in the building for months at a time or longer just to meet deadlines or to work above and beyond. Meals, a bed, a hot shower, you can't beat it."

"And the other means of relaxation, you can't beat that either, huh?" you add.

"Well sure," she smiles, she almost gets lost in thought as her eyes drift off before returning. "Yeah that is nice, and hey, that's why you were hired."

"About that, I am told I owe a lot to you for making that happen. Can I ask why?" you pose.

"To say thank you," is her answer.

"Thank you? For what?" you ask.

"I felt like you deserved it. And because I never did thank you. For being my brother."

"For being your brother? Scarlet that seems so odd. That took no effort on my part but being born, and I think that was mostly mom's doing."

"No, it took incredible effort. And I think 'thank you for being my brother' is the wrong way to put it. Thank you for being Jessica's, Abby's and Veronica's brother. I was the oldest and I went away for college and it was just the four of you with mom. You became the oldest. And it was needed. Without dad, mom and the girls needed someone. I think I went out of state for college because I knew I couldn't do it. But you did. Boy you did and did it well, without any complaints. You didn't run off for college like I did, you stayed local. You did not run away from the challenge like I did. You stayed back to help everyone and continue to do so today even after mom's untimely death." Scarlet quietly brushes away with her thumb a tear that snuck out of the corner of her eye and began meandering down her rosy cheek.

You reach over and grab her hand in comfort. "I don't need a 'thank you' for that. I didn't sacrifice anything for family. I gained so much from family. In fact, I thought I was the lazy one. You didn't run away from any challenge either, you charged straight at them. I was always proud of you, being the first generation heading off to college, handling it so well, all on your own. You were independent. You were strong. You were someone to be admired. It's from you that I drew my inspiration for the choices I made."

"Well thank you. For the compliment and again for being my brother. And yes the independence, and college, has paid off. It has gotten me here." Scarlet continues, "It really is a great company, I love the work we provide for the community. Long hours, low pay, but we are happy. Which is why I thought you would be a great fit."

"Well as far as I can tell, I don't really work for the company, I am just, well, is 'support staff' the best way to put it?"

"Specialist," she offers with a sly nod.

"Right," you acknowledge.

Scarlet blushes and starts to rub her thumb across the back of your hand as she gives it a squeeze. "Well as for the office, it's an all-female staff, but we are here late hours, half the staff literally does live here. Everyone has needs and oddly enough your position is the one for which it's hard to find a stable person."

"Really?"

"Yeah, some in the past have moved on to other things, some people were here for the wrong reasons, and some turned out to be just plain creepy. The position has been vacant for a bit, so I suggested you. Because you do have a kind heart and you care about people for the right reasons. And because it would make me happy to see you. Independent or not, I have missed seeing everyone, but especially you on a regular basis."

"Sis, that is real sweet, thank you. Come to think of it, I haven't seen you in some time, how long have you worked here?"

"A year. And yes, I am one of those people who has taken up residency here, there are enough rooms for everyone, some have dedicated quarters, others meander."

"A year?" you practically interject, "Wow. Tell me, are there others in my position?"

"No just one 'employee' position. The company didn't want any complications that may come with multiple...support staff," she uses your phrasing.

"And how long is this job mine?"

"As long as you want it," Scarlet answers. "Again, we were looking for someone who would be here long term, for the right reason, with a big heart - which is why I suggested your name, since I knew you could handle that job description."

"But if I am the only person, and you practically live here, doesn't this affect you?" you muse.

She looks deeply into your eyes. "Well, we are older, and enough of a gap has occurred, I don't think of you as that kind of brother. We aren't two youngsters playing pranks on each other anymore. We are adults and I would love to get to know my adult brother...meet him for the first time. My big-hearted brother who cares. I don't know, that admiration from afar has made me curious."

"Curious?" you probe.

"Yes, aren't you curious?"

"Well, yes, I am," you admit. There is a long silent pause as you both stare at each other, each reflecting on the other's strengths that you admire. You and your sister's gazes go from staring at each other deeply into each other's eyes, penetrating the soul, to sneaking a peak at each other's mouths in anticipation of what it would feel like to give in to urges and kiss.

She stands up and pulls at your hand. "Would you like to join me in a room? Let's explore that curiosity together."

You stare up at her. Her red hair cascading over a beautiful face down to her shoulders. "Will that make you happy?"

"Yes, but realize this brother, you get to answer that question too, will it make you happy?"

"Yes," you answer resolutely. She pulls at you to indicate it is time to go. You get up from the chair and have her lead you out the door of the west-offices to head to the east dormitories.

You follow her down the hall, she is holding your hand guiding you to a vacant room. She looks back at you over her shoulder and gives you a smirk. She is correct, the curiosity has gotten to you and you can feel the precum moistening your boxers.

She opens a door and you follow her in. You close the door and turn around to meet her pouncing on your lips. You embrace in a deep kiss. You pull her tight against you and taste her lips and tongue. You run your fingers through her red hair as she runs her arms down your back and grips your ass before sliding her fingers to the front to unzip your pants. You move your hands to her sides and begin to lift off her sweater to expose her perky tits. At the same time she frees your cock while you take her tits into your mouth, one after the other, and twirl your tongue around each nipple, stiffening them. You move your mouth back to hers and begin kissing passionately again as your hands fondle her breasts as she tugs at your growing member.

She breaks off the kiss and drops to her knees and starts to suck on your balls while using both hands to rub and twist at your dick. You feel her suction your left nut, pulling the testicle into her mouth then releasing it. Next, she does the same with the right nut causing your scrotum to tighten in a pleasurable response, all while your dick grows to full length. You lift off your shirt and step out of your pants as your sister works your dick with her delicate hands and makes you moan. You stare down as her lips envelope you and she stares back up at you making eye contact as her mouth smacks free from the tip of your dick and starts licking at you like an ice cream cone, swirling her tongue to catch the dripping precum before it drops to the floor wasted.

"You taste great. You are just leaking precum, it's delicious," she coos.

"I want to taste you too."

"Believe me there is plenty to taste, I am so wet right now."

You stand her up, pull down her pants and kneel to lift her legs free. You stare at her in her panties and rub her mound. You look up at her to share eye contact again before you slide your tongue across the material of her panties and slide it into her folds. Despite the interference of the fabric, the cotton becomes moist and you can instantly taste her sweet, flavorful juices.

You use your hands to slide the panties off and now you stare at her pristine fiery bush, well-manicured into the shape of a small but clearly legible letter: your first initial. You look back up at her.

"So I got prepared for your first day," she teases.

"I want to eat you so badly," you state. You stand up. Scarlet starts to move towards the bed. You stop her and lift her up in your arms at the waist and flip her over in the air so that her legs are now above your head. You lift her up so her pussy is at your face. She wraps her legs and locks them behind your head and locks her arms around your waist so she is stable and from her position she is able to continue working on your cock while you dip your tongue into her pussy. She continues to suck and you continue to probe her pussy deeper with your tongue, trying to balance savoring the taste with voraciously lapping at all her walls to satisfy a discovered incestuous yearning. You feel yourself ready to explode but you are too busy nibbling her clit and burying your nose into her pussy to give warning. You jet sperm into your sister's mouth as she begins to rock, upside-down, feverously onto your tongue until she herself orgasms.

She tugs at your dick as if to signal she is ready to come down now. Returned right side up, feet on the ground, she stares at you with a closed mouth and you lean in for a kiss. As you move in with an open mouth, she parts her lips and you can see your come pooled in her mouth and some silky strains begin to ooze out.

Your lips meet hers and you both enjoy the taste of your sex as you kiss, your probing tongues swapping the semen back and forth between your mouths, the come acting as a fluid soccer ball sliding across both goal lines. While you kiss, she tugs you back to full strength and you finger her between her legs.

You then make your way to the far wall and again you lift her up, her back against the wall her legs wrapped around your waist, and you begin your deep kissing again. She uses a hand to guide you to her hole. As you push into her, she breaks the kiss to let out a gasp. You both hold that position and stare down at the fit; your eyes linger on the initial-carved bush above the point of entry.

"I should try to shave your initial into my pubic hair," you tease.

"Please don't," she begs and you both let out a laugh.

You go back in for a kiss as you thrust upward and she keeps thrusting downward. You lean back to watch her breasts bounce as she pounds on your pole. Without pulling out, you carry her to the bed so that you are now sitting down on the edge of the bed. She pushes you all the way back so you are lying on your back and she is straddled on top. She grinds her pubis around in circles before gliding up and down again on your cock. After several rhythmic minutes, she lowers herself again and without disengaging your cock, positions her hands to help corkscrew her body 180 degrees around while still gripping your dick so she is now facing away from you, reverse cowgirl-style and then leans back into you to hit the right angle on her swollen, sensitive g-spot. She positions her feet right next to your waist to gain leverage to start humping your dick, all while leaning back allowing you to pull at her nipples and enjoy the site of her ass rising and lowering onto you.

You flick her nipples with one hand and reach around and massage her clit with your other hand. She squeezes at your chest as she tries to keep her balance. You feel an orgasm rising up in you, but Scarlet just may beat you to the next orgasm. She lets out a scream at the peak of her orgasm, her body twitching all over as you send a burst of your come into her vagina.

She is panting heavily as she collapses next to you, "Welcome aboard brother. I love you. Thank you for being my brother."

"I love you too, sis."

The two of you kiss again and share a hug for several minutes as you allow your heart rates to return to normal.

If you decide to try some anal, Click here to go to Page 22

If you decide to try some bondage, Click here to go to Page 23

If you decide to leave her satisfied and exit the room, Click here to go to Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path B Choose your own adventure path B.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You Choose [CYOA] Quantum physics and literature theory team up against Jan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories